Bodyguarding The Bad Girl - Mini Story (Part One) (PG)

Quick Author's Note:

Hey guys! Some of you probably have already read this because it was originally supposed to be a full Bruno story, but I decided to take it down.

I didn't want to waste the full chapter that I already spent time writing, so I decided to just make it into a mini story and put it in my imagines book!

I'm not sure yet how many mini-parts will be included, but it should be interesting to see where I go with this!

I really hope that you guys enjoy this and the imagine that you guys voted for is coming soon! ❤️

_________________________________

Bruno's POV:

"Gin and tonic," I tell the bottle girl as she makes her rounds around the packed nightclub.

I blow smoke out of my nose from the cigarette that's hanging out of my mouth as I scan the crowded area around me.

Girls dancing to the fast-paced music in cages, young and horny people grinding up against each other and drinking on the dance floor.

Scantily clad bottle girls walking all around the club serving drinks, it's always the same scene.

The whole nightclub thing isn't my scene, but I made an exception by flying out to meet Santiago to discuss business.

The nightclub is owned by him, he has been a father figure to me.

Anyone who knew Santiago knew he was the head of the crime life here in Florida, he is a drug lord with so many drug operations around the country that he put El Chapo to shame.

We all know with money comes problems though, so I was asked to come here to help deal with some shit that Santiago has been dealing with.

"Thank you," I tell the bottle girl as she leans over to give me my drink from the tray.

I quickly notice that she's purposely pushing her D-cup breasts into my face. I place my cigarette into a nearby ashtray.

"You're welcome, handsome." She flirts. I glance up at her as she smiles down at me and bites her lip flirtatiously.

I watch her hand as it runs down my broad shoulder and slowly slides across my exposed chest since my cheetah print shirt is slightly unbuttoned at the top.