Roommates: Part One (PG)

You walk in from work exhausted from a long day at the restaurant.

You slip off your coat and hang it in the closet before you walk into the living room where Bruno is lounging out on the sofa in his sweats.

"Hey, peanut butter." You tiredly greet him, tossing your keys onto the coffee table and kicking off your high-heeled shoes.

"Hey, jelly." He mumbles, he's so zoned into the UFC fight on television that he barely looks over at you. It is comical to watch him as he stares at the television so wide-eyed and chugs down cold beer and slices of pizza.

You shake your head at him before heading into your bedroom.

You pass Bruno's room and stop dead in your tracks when you see a girl passed out on his bed in her bra and panties.

You are extremely furious, you and Bruno had agreed that if you had any guests over they could never spend the night.

You both came to a little agreement after one of his filthy ass hoes that he brought back to the apartment with him, stole fifty dollars out of your bag and used your toothbrush.

You close his door so you don't have to see her bare exposed body, before storming into your bedroom to shower and change your clothes.

After pinning your hair up into a bun, you make your way back out into the living room to confront Bruno and you find him drinking your juice right out of the carton.

"What in the fuck do you think you're doing Bruno?" You yell at him, snatching the carton from his hands and putting your hands on your hips in frustration.

"I was drinking that! What the fuck is your problem?" He says to you, staring up at you in complete confusion.

"Do you not see my name written all over this carton of juice? It's written in black Sharpie right here!" You yell, pointing to your name written multiple times all over it.

"Are you throwing a tantrum over some juice? Move your ass out of my way." He says back to you.

He pushes your hips and moves you from in front of the television, making you even more frustrated with him.

You glare at him as he stares mindlessly at the TV and you smirk when an idea finally comes into your head.

"I have an idea, how about I go and pour this fucking juice all over that passed-out bitch that's butt naked in your bedroom! That's a grand wake-up call huh!"

You start to quickly storm towards his bedroom and he jumps over the couch and runs behind you to stop you.

"You better not Y/N. I'm not playing with you!" You start to run and he chases behind you, almost falling.

He grabs you just as you reach for his doorknob and slams you up against the wall.

You tussle and fight with him although he's stronger than you. "Get the fuck off of me! I'm tired of all of your shit Bruno! You don't respect me or our house!"

"Y/N come on! You're blowing this whole shit out of proportion! It isn't even that serious!" He snaps and sighs in frustration.