Gillian's Birthday Surprise (PG)

Bruno's POV:

For the past year, I have been dating one of the most amazing girls I've ever met, her name is, Gillian and we met at our prom.

It was an awkward first encounter, we bumped into each other on the dance floor.

When my eyes locked on hers I knew she had to be mine.

Even though I'm sixteen and she is turning sixteen, I feel like I will love her forever until we are both old and gray.

Being the usual troublemaker of the school and her being a scholar, I never thought we would mesh, but we were made for each other.

Out of all of my other relationships, she's made me the happiest.

I've been planning the perfect birthday surprise for her for months. I just want to make it one of the best birthdays that she's ever had in her life and I hope she loves it.

___________________________________

"Bruno I can't see and your palms are sweaty!" She squeaks as I cover her eyes with my hands.

She's right, my palms are sweaty because I am so nervous.

"Chill Gil! We're almost there, ok? You trust me right?" I ask her as I continue to lead her to the location.

"To an extent." She says playfully and I bite her ear.

"Come on, baby! Of course, I'm suspicious! I have been blindfolded for an hour and you have yet to tell me where we are going!" She whines so cutely.

"It's a surprise I told you!" I whisper to her and continue leading her.

"But I hate surprises!" She continues to whine.

"That's a lie, Gil! You love surprises!" I kiss her neck softly.

"But don't you think you've done enough, baby? I woke up to a room full of balloons and flowers, you took me shopping and we went on a horse carriage ride. What more can you possibly do?" She questions.

"You only turn sixteen once sweetie, and I am just making sure it's a day you never forget!" I respond.

"Watch your step up ahead." I lead her on and position her right where I want her as we come to a complete stop.

"Ok, are you ready my love?" I ask her with a smile.

"Yes!" She says anxiously, causing me to giggle.

"1,2,3! Surprise!" I remove my hands from her eyes.
________________________________

Gillian's POV:

I hesitate to open my eyes because I can hear a loud sound. Suddenly I feel myself being lifted and I open them and gasp.

"Oh, my gosh baby!" I squeal gleefully as I look out at the beautiful mountains and sky around us. I've never been in a hot air balloon before, the sights are so gorgeous.

"Are you surprised?" Bruno asks as he presses his cheek to mine and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Bruno, this is the absolute sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me." I cuddle against him and wipe away a happy tear as it falls from my eye.

"You deserve this and so much more Gil, you're so special to me. You're the first and last thing on my mind every day. Damn, Gil, I'm just so in love with you."

He told me that he loved me many times before but it's just something about the way he said it and this very moment that made it so special to me.

I smile and cry more happy tears that he wipes away gently with his thumb. "I'm in love with you too Bruno, and I always will be."

We share a passionate & gentle kiss, I grab his chin and deepen it, never wanting this moment to end.

When we finally pull apart, we cuddle in a soft blanket together and silently admire the beauty before us.

The gorgeous blue sky and clouds that look like cotton. Below us is our quiet town, it looks very small and colorful from this high up.

He pulls me closer to him as we float above the mountains, whispering sweet nothings into my ear, I wish I never had to land. I reach my hand back and run my fingers through his thick and soft fro, I just love playing with his beautiful hair.

Pulling out his ukulele, he begins to play & sing the adorable song that he wrote just for me the first month we started dating.

I let the cool air and his sweet voice take over, I closed my eyes and felt almost weightless as we drifted further into the sky.

When the sun began to set, we landed in a park on the other side of town.

We thanked the man who flew the balloon for us, I hadn't even noticed him there until we finally reached the ground.

"What are we doing here at the park baby?" I ask Bruno as he grabs my hand and leads me toward the grass.

"We are having a picnic sweetie." He responds, leading me to a picnic set up on the grass with the perfect view of the sunset.

"How did I ever get so lucky." I beam, and he blushes.

We sit on the picnic blanket with our favorite assorted foods and drinks neatly packed inside a wicker basket.

We eat and talk, enjoying the special time that we have together.

He pulls out his portable record player and we listen to Lana Del Rey, he knows that I adore her music.

After our stomachs are full, we lay back in each other's arms, admiring the bright beautiful sun as it starts to set.

Gorgeous shades of pink, yellow, and purple fill the sky making the end of my perfect birthday,
even better.

I lay across Bruno's chest as he strokes my hair and kisses the crown of my head. My eyes are growing heavy from all of the excitement of the day.

"Happy birthday baby." He whispers as I begin to fall asleep on his chest.

"Thank you, sweetie, it's one I'll never forget," I whisper back sleepily.

________________________________
I want to give a huge happy birthday shoutout to my friend Mintyfelicity happy birthday Hun!

I hope you enjoyed the imagine (hope it wasn't too cheesy) and I hope that you have the best birthday ever! I wish you many more! Love Ya!