crawl ( f.w )

By richieshotgirlfriend

" we can still touch the sky if we crawl, till we can walk again. then we'll run. until we're strong enough t... More

one
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
fourty four.
fourty five.
fourty six.
forty seven.

twenty four.

26 1 2
By richieshotgirlfriend

millie played music as we waited for the others to get here. grace changed into more comfortable clothes and waited downstairs with us in the living room. i was in the kitchen helping sadie make drinks and taking out shot glasses.

there were snacks and drinks for everyone to enjoy. millie bought some colorful lights to hang around the living room to make it more.. party like? i don't know, her words. but they looked cool, it really set the mood.

i made my way back to the living room and joined grace in dancing to need to know by doja cat. shes been such a mood lately. millie rolled around on the floor laughing at us while recording.

i was too busy singing and dancing with grace, that i didn't even see sadie open the door for finn, caleb, jack and noah. they didn't make a sound until the song was over when they started clapping.

grace and i turned around faster than you can blink, in complete embarrassment.

" please tell me you weren't there the whole time. " i begged.

all of them laughed and finn spoke. " yeah babe, we saw everything. you guys did a good job though. "

" sadie! " i exclaimed, laughing.

" it was a really good show! i couldn't be selfish and not let the guys watch. " she replied giggling.

" hey i'm not a bad dancer so i didn't mind. " grace said, taking a bow.

" as you should. " caleb said, high fiving grace. " the others should be here soon. "

" good. i'm ready to get the night started. " millie groaned.

" why do we have to wait for them? " finn questioned. " let's just start taking shots and they'll show up when they do. we told them not to be late. "

we all nodded our heads in agreement and walked towards the table in the kitchen where everything was. jack carefully filled up the shot glasses, they were all different colors and glow in the dark.

i looked at grace skeptically. " do i have to watch over— "

before i could finish my sentence, sadie cut me off. " i'll watch after her. it's your birthday, you deserve to have fun. " ( a/n: i'm not saying i do or don't condone underage drinking but i was 17 once and drinking. but if you are underage & drinking, please drink responsibly & stay safe! <3 )

" she's right. " jack cut in. " happy birthday tay. "

everyone rose their glasses and we clinked them together. seconds later, the clear liquid left a burning sensation in my throat but i didn't mind it.

after about five minutes the doorbell rang, so i quickly rushed over to the door and was greeted with gaten and joe. along with two other people behind them but i couldn't see them well.

" finally! your literally late! " i exclaimed to both boys.

" blame joe! he took forever in the shower! " gaten replied back, poking his finger into joes chest.

" knock it off dude. " joe chuckled, swatting away gatens finger.

i gave both of them a hug and once they stepped into the dorm, i could see exactly who was behind them.

" jaeden? holy shit. " i said, completely shocked. i've never met him in person before but i loved him in it. " holy shit and wyatt? "

" i thought you could use another surprise or two tonight. " finn said, standing behind me.

i jumped in shocked. " okay finn never do that again. where did you even come from?! "

finn laughed, almost spitting out his drink. " i came from the kitchen. jaeden and wyatt must've ran into these goofballs. "

gaten flicked finn off and joe laughed, patting finn's shoulder and walking into the kitchen.

jaden and wyatt stepped in and i closed the door behind them. the two began hugging finn and chatting. as i walked back up to them finn shot me a smile.

" so, this is the famous taylor you've been telling us about? " jaeden chuckled.

i noticed finn's face become red and i bursted out in laughter. " yes. i would hope that's me. "

finn nudged my shoulder as the three of them laughed. " it really is nice to meet you guys. i always bother finn about richie but now i have two other people to annoy with their characters. "

" oh my— tay don't. please. " finn begged, running his hand over his face.

" it's alright honestly, jack does that enough. " wyatt replied. i hugged the guys one by one, then we went back to the kitchen. as we were approaching everyone, i felt finn's hand on my wrist. i looked back at him confused. he nodded his head towards the living room so we walked over there.

" what's up? " i questioned.

" i'm not going to lie, i forgot to give this to you at the dinner. " finn reached into his pocket and pulled out a small white and gold box. he placed it in my hands and i lifted up the lid, revealing a necklace. my mouth opened slightly.

" finn— "

" i know you said not to get you anything but you know i had to. you mean the world to me my love. you have no idea how much you've changed me for the better. i promise and hope to call you my wife one day. " finn stated. his eyes were watering and so were mines. we both pulled each other into a hug, time felt like it had completely stopped. like nothing else in the world mattered but us.

" i love you so much. " i said to him, my head still on his chest.

finn pulled away and cupped the sides of my face with his hands. " i love you more beloved. "

before i could respond, finn gently took the necklace from my hands and walked behind me. i pulled my hair to the side as finn put the necklace around my neck. once he was done, i let my hair fall and i immediately touched the piece of jewelry.

" you look beautiful. " finn spoke.

" will i look beautiful when i'm drunk? " i giggled.

finn chuckled. " yes. absolutely. "

an hour passed and we were all in the living room talking to each other and dancing. i wasn't drunk, more tipsy. i remembered the song i wanted to sing for finn so i made sure not to get super drunk.

as a song finished playing, i was talking to jaeden. " do you think now would be a good time to sing my song i wrote for finn? "

jaeden looked around at everyone. " yes. do it before they get any drunker. "

we laughed together as a new song started playing. " yeah your right. "

" is that why you've barley drank? because you can't sing right drunk? " jaeden asked, chuckling and sipping his drink.

" jesus how do you know that. " i laughed, following his motion and took a sip from my cup.

" it's your birthday and your not drunk yet. the party started over an hour ago. "

" shit yeah your right. " i said putting my cup down. " okay i'll be back. "

" you'll do great! " jaeden replied sending me a smile.

i returned the smile and walked over to millie's phone, pausing the music.

" okay i'm sorry for stopping the music but before any of you get any more drunk, i want to sing a song." i spoke.

a smile appeared on everyone's faces. then sadie walked up to me.

" before you sing your song, someone has one for you. " sadie said smiling at me.

" wait what? " i paused, looking around. " what are you talking about. "

sadie moved closer to me and whispered in my ear. " finn wrote a song for you. "

" seriously? how do you know about this? " i asked confused.

" have you noticed barley any of us have been drinking? nobody's called for shots in the last hour. " sadie chuckled.

now that i think about it, she's right. they had a plan this whole time. it was cute. the idea was cute. totally caught me off guard but i'm flattered.

my cheeks heated up. finn stepped up behind sadie, smiling at me. ever since finn and i became close again, he's been writing love songs and i've been too dumb to notice. the past couple days have been nothing but amazing and i hope from hear on out that everything keeps going smoothly. lol imagine.

sadie interlaced her fingers with mine, pulling me towards the couch. i looked over at the others seeing different expressions on their faces. caleb and joe were looking at me making kissy faces, basically mocking finn and i. i stuck up the middle finger and smiled sarcastically. millie talked with noah then looked at me smiling. jaeden and wyatt were also talking but making sure to pay attention if someone were to start singing.

i felt wanted. i felt loved. i felt like i belonged. i didn't feel out of place. my friends and family always go out and beyond for me, making sure that i know they love me. showing me love in many ways possible. i had found my place.

finn stood by the tv, everyone had a good view of him no matter where they stood. his smile was brighter than the sun, he was also glowing. i looked over at grace who sat near millie. she was scrolling on her phone but i smiled anyways.

" i promise this is my last gift for you. " finn said laughing. " also this song came out at twelve a.m yesterday, i just didn't tell anybody except now. "

" i can't believe nobody found out. " i replied leaning against sadie.

" i really hope you like it. i'm new at the whole writing love songs shit. " finn added fixing his posture. music then began to play and i watched the boy upfront in awe.

" i wait on you forever.
any day, hand and foot.
your world is my world, yeah.
ain't no way you ever gon get
any less than you should
cause baby,
you smile, i smile.
cause whenever
you smile, i smile.
hey, hey, hey,
your lips my biggest weakness.
shouldn't have let you know,
i'm always gonna do what they say.
if you need me, i'll come running
from a thousand miles away.
when you smile, i smile.
oh, you smile, i smile.
baby, take my open heart and all it offers
cause this is as unconditional as
it'll ever get, you ain't see nothing yet
i won't ever hesitate to give you more.
cause baby, you smile, i smile.
whoa, you smile, i smile.
hey, hey, hey
you smile, i smile
i smile i smile i smile.
you smile, i smile.
make me smile, baby
baby you won't ever want for nothing
you are my ends and my means now.
with you, there's no in between.
i'm all in.
cause my cards are on the table
and i'm willing, and i'm able.
but i fold to your wish,
cause it's my command.
hey, hey, hey
you smile, i smile.
whoa, you smile, i smile.
hey, hey, hey
you smile, i smile.
i smile, i smile, i smile.
you smile, i smile.
you smile, i smile.

you smile, i smile. "

by the end of finn's song, i didn't even realize i hadn't moved an inch since he began. my cheeks ached from how much i've been smiling but hey, if i smile, he smiled.

we all began to clap and finn took a bow. i walked up to the boy and hugged him with all the strength i had in me. finn's arms wrapped around my neck and hugged me back.

" i love you and i love the song. " i said looking up at him. " millie and sadie are going to get tired of me playing it everyday. "

finn chuckled and kissed my forehead. " i love you more babe, and yeah i can already tell. "

" you stole my idea again, but now it's time for you to sit back and relax because even though it isn't your birthday, i wrote you a song as well. " i replied smiling, this only made finn smile more.

he kissed my cheek and sat down next to caleb, they did a little handshake and hugged.

a/n: sorry to end it here but i had toooo. also, thank you sm for 97 reads! my heart loves all of you very much :)) i have a lot up my sleeve for the month of november so stayed tuned :)

word count: 2,063

songs used:

u smile by justin bieber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 1.7K 21
"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."
25.9K 1K 34
Sequel to: One and Only Read the first book before this one! Hope you enjoy!❀️
127K 5.3K 25
"i'm going out with a bang, not a whimper finn."
11.6K 490 25
"I don't know what love is exactly. I just know that I want love that is more than fucking exploding. I want a love that consumes the both of us." O...