Parallel You ||BTS✔️

By Rozbunny

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... More

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 35☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 42☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 46☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 48☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
☆Chapter 54☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 4☆

3.5K 149 14
By Rozbunny

I wake up feeling a comfortable warmth around me. A faint headache throbs against my head, a slight echo of it shooting through my skull.

Ugh I hate headaches-they're the absolute worst.

I snuggle closer to the heat source, finding comfort in the coziness. Is this Taeyon? Maybe even Jamie-they both like sneaking into my room to cuddle with me sometimes. Strangely I don't remember going to bed at all. The last thing I remember is... wait no that doesn't make sense... Was all that really just a...just a nightmare? But all of it felt so real...

I'm sure I would at least remember going to bed if the car accident wasn't real. But yet I don't feel dead...I feel no pain at all well except for the headache. I still remember the metallic taste of blood and the numb feeling of- No no stop thinking like this Jungmei! I still feel alive and I am still breathing so it can't be real. I shiver recalling all the memories of the nightmare.

I guess the lack of food and sleep really affected me last night. One weird way of seeking revenge my dear brain and stomach!!

Unconsciously I wrap my arms around the person next to me tighter, but instead of a squeal, I hear a low hum.

Wait...

A low hum? Neither Taeyon nor Jamie have that deep of a voice...

I stiffened slightly and felt myself go on a high alert. Who is next to me and why does their voice sound like a man??!!

I open my eyes squinting from my blurry vision. The person next to me stirs until their body is facing me. Stupid blurry vision, making me see a guy. Haha imagine! A guy!!

My vision becomes clearer and I stare wide eyes in shock at the person in front of me. I swear my heart may or may not have stopped for a full minute. The person is still asleep looking rather peacefully asleep might I add. My sight trailed down from his sleeping face to see his arms wrapped around my waist and I could feel his leg wrapped around both my legs.

^(Just imagine his hair is purple)^

By this point my eyes were going to pop out. I returned my gaze to his face and took a closer look. His hair fell over his eyes and his lips were slightly parted revealing familiar bunny like teeth.

I squinted a little to process anything which was a lost cause since my brain felt like a cold war nugget that was abandoned in a hole under the floor. My breath hitched and my eyes widened once again when the stranger slowly opened his sleepy eyes.

At the moment my brain flashed red warning signs for my stupidity, for not trying to get away. Not only is there a man next to me but there is a man WHO I WAS JUST BUSY CUDDLING!!!!

The stranger let's out a gasp and stares at me with wide doe eyes. We both stay frozen staring at each other until I just-

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I scream, simultaneously wanting to karate chop this guy and run away.

"AHHHHHH!!" Comes an equally panicked reply.

He jumps from the bed, flinging the blankets with him. I quickly notice him wearing a loose sweatpants and an oversized black shirt.

Why does that look so familiar.....?

I disregard that thought, jumping up as well and putting my hands up immediately. Karate chop it is!

"WHO ARE YOU?!!"
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!"

We both yell at the same time.

"I asked you first!" ??

"No, I asked you first!"

A weird tenselike silence follows. The stranger's wide doe eyes doesn't break eye contact with mine.

Except for when his gaze flicks to the door.

My bedroom door...

Almost instantly, my brain clicks. He's probably a sasaeng! One who got all the way into my dorm room!

"SASAENG!" I yell, pointing at him in pure panic. "You're a sasaeng that got into my room!"

"NO! You're the sasaeng! How did you get in here anyway?!" He yelled back, the corner of his mouth downturned.

Why am I even noticing so many details about this stranger?

He is literally an imposter! An intruder!!

I huff in both frustration and fear, clenching my knuckles even tighter. I might have only started boxing recently, but they call me the Golden Maknae for a reason!

"I'm calling Namjoon. No, wait security might be better..." the stranger mutters to himself, sort of resembling a bunny.

A cute, tall bunny with purple hair.

No bad Jungmei! Stop staring at him you weirdo!

Wait....
Purple hair? It's the same shade as mine!

And just like that, my slight headache doubles, making me clutch my head in pain.

Surprisingly, the stranger does the same.

"Okay, wait..." the stranger says, face looking more confused than I feel right now.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't scream for help right now!" I threw them instead, wanting to get to the bottom of this early morning conundrum.

"Me?! I should give you a reason? Says the literal unknown girl in my room!" He yells pointing his finger at me.

Boy put that finger down before I bite it off!

I scoff and look at him in disbelief, "Your room? Are you a delulu fan?" I gasp and slowly back away trying not to upset the 'crazy fan'.

Okay all I got to do is scream for Namree! Or better yet just scream for any of the girls!

The stranger looks disgusted with my question and opens and closes his mouth. Kinda looking like a dying fishbunny.

"D-Delulu fan?! Do you even know who I am?!" He pointed at himself with wide eyes.

I tilt my head in confusion. Is he really that crazy to believe that I know him?
"I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are." I quietly step closer to the side of the room where the door is trying not to alarm him.

Maybe if I walk reeallyyy slow, he won't notice...

"Jeon Jungkook ibnida, pfft stranger?" He says gasping dramatically. "I'm the maknae of BTS, and you're-"

"BTS?!" I say halting immediately.

The room went completely silent.

"I've never heard of a 'BTS' before..." I tap my nose trying to remember if I ever heard someone say that name before. Is this guy in a make belief boygroup?

"Y-you haven't?" Jungkook stared at me like an unknown species.

"No...but that name does sound a lot like BTG..." I narrow my eyes at him.

"BTG? What's a BTG?" He tilts his head in confusion.

"BTG? You know a so-called BTS but not BTG?" I ruffle my hair in frustration.

"Now I know you're lying! You know who I am! You know I'm Jeon Jungmei the maknae of BTG!" I angrily point my finger at him.

"I see how your game was! Trying to make everything sound so similar! You got a name similar to mine, you got your hair similar to mine, you are faking to be an idol just like me, you even faked a name like BTS to sound like MY group's name!!" My face goes red from all the anger and my breathing gets heavier.

"What?! What are you talking about?!" Jungkook starts mirroring my angry expression.

"You say you don't know BTG? Then who is this?!" I walk backwards and point to the poster of our last comeback on the wall.

"You see?!!"

"All I can see is MY group BTS!" He points to where I'm pointing.

"What kind of drugs are you-" I turned my head to the poster just to fall to silence with my mouth agape.

What in the upside-down world?!!!

"W-what? No...." This can't be....

In front of me was a poster of the so-called BTS....

What is happening and WHERE AM I?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 603 26
in which a girl wakes up on the 11th of april everyday with the same events reoccurring until kim seokjin starts to show up. © starcrossedpjm 2021...
27.5K 1.4K 19
A sookook fanfiction (Completed) Jisoo x Jungkook A story of a simple girl and a rich boy As a daughter of a middle class family Jisoo have to go t...
156K 6.4K 21
One intimate night with his schoolmate brought something unexpected to Taehyung's life, but knowing Jungkook was too young, he left; Not because he w...
7.3K 248 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...