Meet and greet (Cameron Dalla...

By madsx15

Madison is just a regular girl who loves the Magcon boys. But when she finally gets to meet the one and only... More

Authors Note!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
THANK YOU!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

260 1 0
By madsx15

$CAMERONS P.O.V$

There she is I have been meeting fans all day but have been waiting to see her. She is so beautiful and perfect.

"Madison!" I said when she got up to me.

"Hey Cam." she said into my chest as we hugged.

I have been thinking about her sense the moment I saw her at the hotel. Once we pulled away from our hug we took a picture and then I whispered in her ear

"I missed you so much." I saw her start to blush then she covered her face.

"No dont hide it you look beautiful." I gave her a sweet smile then hugged her again.

When we pulled away she looked up into my eyes. Then I dont know what came over me but I leaned in and we kissed. It was amazing her lips were so soft and I wanted it to last forever but we had to pull away because of the security and cheering fans in the background. Before she left I wrote my number on her arm and told her to call me at 6.

*MADISON'S P.O.V*

OMG WOW I JUST KISSED CAMERON DALLAS!! I couldnt believe this, The kiss was amazing I felt fireworks going off and his lips were soo soft ugh! Im also freaking out because I got his number too and im going to call him at 6! I pulled myself together and took Cameron and Kara's picture. Just before we walked away he winked at me and I winked back.

I was surrounded by fans asking all sorts of questions like "how was it?" and "are you guys dating?" or "whats your twitter?" I gave them my twitter then left the room. Next was the main stage and I was so excited. It was really fun we just danced, sung, and made vines. It was the best night of my life! But its not over yet I still have to call Cam.

————————————————————————————————————

Ive never been to Magcon so i dont really know how it is sorry if it wrong. BYEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 241 87
Nicole is just an ordinary girl who loves Cameron Dallas. When she finds out she's meeting Magon with VIP she flips out! Will her heart be broken or...
Bae. By Amber:)

Fanfiction

4.4K 54 35
Mackenzie Dallas is the younger sister of Cameron Dallas. She has a normal life of a 15 year old. She loves to make vines with him and loves to hang...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
16.2K 260 22
Cameron Dallas fanfiction Ali and Cameron are friends for 8 years now. Things are happening and their emotions are changing... Will Cam break the fri...