UNEXPECTEDLY YOURS (Asymptote...

By LordOfTragedy

Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - EXTRA
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
‼️ NOTICE ‼️
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
THE END
EPILOGUE
ෆ GOOD BYE ෆ

CHAPTER FORTY SIX

5.2K 150 297
By LordOfTragedy

« NOT EVERYTHING IS REAL OR IS IT? »

OMNISCIENT

“It feels like yesterday when I last saw you, Dawn. You were just a toddler like Luna and Soliel.” Chaeyoung said as she ruffle her wavy hair before holding onto Luna's shoulders.

“I'm sure, you and Luna will get along.” She looked at Dawn's mother, “Is Dawn will stay here from now on, Lisa?” She raised a brow.

Lisa chuckled and pat Dawn's shoulder, “Well Dawn wanted to be with Soliel and trained with her.” She smiled and looked at Luna, “I hope, you'll take a good care of my daughter, Your Highness.” Luna just simply smile.

“Of course,” She heard the bell being rang not far from her and cleared her throat, “As much as I want to be here, I need to be at the training hall.” She politely told them who nodded.

Luna looked up at her mother who kneeled down, “I'll see you at home, then.” Chaeyoung softly said and kissed her cheeks, “I love you.” Luna looked away in embarrassment.

“Stop saying things like that infront of many people, Dada. I'm not a baby.” Chaeyoung giggle and starts pampering her with kisses, “You will always be Dada's girl, dumbass. Now go and break a leg.” Luna nodded.

“Literally break a leg?” Chaeyoung nodded before Luna grabbed her bow and arrow and began walking to the hall.

Dawn nodded at her mother's words and run to catch up with the girl, she was about to say something to the girl when Luna quickly said something, “Don't talk to me.” Dawn raised a brow and smirks.

“Attitude much? Sunny describe you really different.” Luna rolled her eyes and didn't bother to argue with her, she just went inside the hall and was surprised to see the certain girl practicing how to hit the target perfectly.

Luna was about to call her name when Dawn run to the girl and laugh before helping Soliel to position herself and get a good angle of her target without having a hard time.

She just clicked her tongue and walked to the other side, taking off her coat and was about to head to her place when she suddenly bumped into someone, she heard a yelp from someone.

Luna looked at her and quickly extended her hand to her, “I'm really sorry. Are you okay?” She worriedly asked and helped the girl up.

“Y-yeah, I'm fine. I was the one who wasn't looking in the way, anyway.” A soft sweet voice from a girl replied and Luna had seen everyone in every tribe except for the girl.

“Are you one of the soldiers' daughter? The one who joined the journey with Lisa? I never seen you.” The girl smiled and nodded.

“Yeah,” She extended her hand to Luna and spoke, “Heather De Claveria.” She softly said like a whisper.

“Myoui Luna Astherielle,” She took her hand and smiled at her.

Without her even knowing, there's a pair of flaming eyes piercing right through her and glaring at Heather's soul, gripping on her bow tightly that she almost break it into half.

“I had to risk my life just to see her smile yet she just show it to the girl she just met a few seconds ago.” She complained under her breath and scoff in disbelief.

________________________________

Meanwhile back to Chaeyoung, she was in their paradise with Mina, walking hand in hand together as the sound of birds chirping and breeze brushing against their skins made them feel at peace.

“You were a model in your country?” Mina nodded.

“I made my debut in the Top 50 Models and in 2016, I was named as the International Model of the Year by the Japanese Fashion Council. Over the span of four years, I already made thirty-five appearances on international Vogue magazine covers. I ranked 5 in the most beautiful women in the world in 2019.” She confidently replied to Chaeyoung who nodded and smiling proudly even though she didn't understand a thing.

“Sure you are. You're very much fit and will looked better even in ugly clothes.” Mina chuckled and flip her hair, “What can i do? I'm born beautiful in everything.” Chaeyoung looked at her in disgust.

“I take that back.” She groaned when Mina hit her arm.

Mina was about to fired back when a guard called Chaeyoung's name, the girl quickly went to them and listen to what's bothering them.

“Lisa had ordered us to let you know about the meeting that will be held in the hall, Sultan.” Chaeyoung nodded and sent them a smile as the guards handed them something.

“This is the newest version of the gun your wife told us about but we haven't really tested it, we wanted you to see it first before we test it.” Chaeyoung nodded and grabbed the gun.

Mina who's tapping her foot on the ground noticed her wife's tired expression, she knew how much Chaeyoung was working hard. The poor girl won't even sleep just to make sure that everything is safe and still would make time for Mina and Luna.

Being the strongest leader of the strongest clan, she was clearly pressured and every problems in the island fall on her, she basically carrying everything on her shoulder and won't ask help from anyone.

“Chaeyoung-ah!” Mina called as she take out a knife and smirk at the small girl who immediately understand her. “I feel like dying today.” Chaeyoung was fast enough to dodge the knife that Mina threw to her.

As soon as Mina saw her dodge it, she grabbed a fist of her shawl and cover herself with it as Chaeyoung fired the gun to her to cost distraction before she run to the cliff and quickly jumped off.

Chaeyoung smirks as she take out her sword and looked at the guards, “Kill her.” She ordered before running to where Mina jump off to get some power before she jumped off the cliff.

Mina looked up to see her and immediately takes out her knives and pierce it as hard as she can on the rocks to slow down her fall before putting all her energy on both of her feet that was on the rock where the knives were pierce.

As Chaeyoung get closer, she quickly push herself off the rocks and made a quick flip before grabbing the vines and swing on it, perfectly landing on the branch of the tree.

Chaeyoung sent her a smirk and Mina quickly looked behind her, seeing a bunch of guards pointing their guns to her and before they pulled the triggers, Mina already jumped off the branch and swinging on each vines she can hold onto.

One of the guards keep up with Mina's pace but was surprised when the girl hold his hand and smash his body onto the tree they were about to hit before the girl starts jumping on each branches of the trees.

“You can't escape me, Mina!” Chaeyoung shouted as she was above Mina, pointing her gun to the girl who quickly wrapped the wine around her wrist and swing into the woods.

When she can't see Chaeyoung anywhere, her eyes widen when she saw a bunch of prisoners who had done terribly bad things they kept all over her with their guns pointing at her.

“Whoever can kill my wife will be freed!” Chaeyoung shouted from nowhere.

Mina swing herself first to get some power and when she's high up from the ground, she let go to the vines and was sent into the sky as the prisoners each grabbed their vins and swing to where Mina is with their guns and swords ready to kill her.

What they didn't know, Mina had snatched another sword from a guard, holding both of the swords tightly as she let herself fall without any vines or Chaeyoung that will save her.

“Kill.” Mina's eyebrows were about to meet in anger as she remember what the prisoners did to her people, “All of you must die!” She angrily shouted as she found herself in circle of prisoners that was desperate to be freed.

In order to make that happen, they have to kill Mina, the wife of the Sultan and the girl who stronger than any guards even though she wasn't even part of any clans.

Chaeyoung who was watching in the distance with Jeongyeon, smirks as Mina killed all the prisoners one by one and almost covered with their bloods. Mina either cut their heads off or smash their heads on the tree, she chopped the prisoners bodies in small pieces.

“Fucking die!” Mina's angry voice echoed as she stabbed the prisoner and pierce his body against the tree before attacking the other prisoners with only one sword.

This continue for half an hour because Chaeyoung really did take out all the prisoners to used them as Mina's targets for her to grow stronger.

Mina looked behind her and saw the last prisoner shaking in fear while pointing his gun to the girl, unable to pull the trigger after meeting the angry and cold gaze of the girl.

Chaeyoung landed safely behind the man and smirk before she leaned into his ear, “Pull the trigger and you will be free.” She whispered.

It was very tempting for the prisoner but he remembers how Mina managed to kill every one of them without being shot or even having cuts and wounds on her body.

“You can live a happy life away from this island.” Chaeyoung whispered again as she saw Mina gripped tightly on the handle of the sword as her aura darken.

Mina jogged on the branch but each steps she takes, her pace increases until she put all her last energy on her feet and jumped at the highest point she can, falling right to where the man is.

“KILL HER!” Chaeyoung shouted that startled the man and accidentally pulled the trigger but Mina was fast enough to dodge it even though, she's in the air.

“She's gonna kill me.” In one gulp, Mina had already chopped his body into smaller pieces with only one sword except for his head that was pierce on the tree with the sword that killed him.

Chaeyoung laugh while standing on the branch not far from her wife and looked down, seeing the shadows of the gnomon which made her smile.

“New record.” She slowly slide down using the vine as Mina followed her but she just jumped off and safely landed on the ground even though, the branch of the tree she was standing in was very high from the ground.

Chaeyoung laugh as she pulled Mina by her hips, not caring to get the blood stained from the girl. She pressed her lips against her lips, kissing her passionately before she pulled away and smiled.

“That was great, hon.” Chaeyoung softly said and wipe the blood on Mina's face using the towel she asked the guards to bring.

“Maybe one day, we can fight, just the two of us.” Chaeyoung smirks as she muttered that, making Mina smirk as well.

“I'll be glad to be the one to kill you.”

Dahyun and Tzuyu who was standing next to Jeongyeon was traumatized and scared as they watch how Mina killed every prisoners. The older laugh and pat their shoulders.

“Now, I'm curious, how many can Sana and Momo kill when it's their time to train.”

“Oh hell no, I'd rather fight everyone than knowing that Momo can kill me any second she wants.” Dahyun immediately disagree with that idea as Tzuyu nodded in agreement with the small girl.

“I rather die than being killed by Sana.”

“You two are really under your wives.” Jeongyeon teased and hissed in pain as the two steps on both of her feet. “Fucking bastards!” She cussed under her breath.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina was at the hall where they had a meeting and had an agreement to their suggestions and some stuffs, Chaeyoung was secretly playing with her hands under the table. She usually does it when she's nervous or pressured and Mina will just let her.

“The Annual Festival will happen very soon, Sultan. I assume that most of the warriors we had trained for years are ready now, that includes your daughter and mine.” Mina looked at Chaeyoung confused at what Lisa meant.

“It's a very important tradition here, every kids that was trained will have to fight in order to become a real warrior. I did that when I was about in Luna's age.” She calmly explained and place her hand above Mina's hand.

Chaeyoung averted her gaze to Jeongyeon and Somi then to Lisa who was patiently waiting for her response.

“If that's what most of us wants then we shall do it as soon as possible.” Lisa nodded and gave Chaeyoung a small nod before she stood up from her seat and fix her coat.

Mina noticed her wife closed her eyes as she leaned her back onto the chair, taking a quick nap before she goes back to her duty. She gently brush some of Chaeyoung's hair away and caressed her cheeks.

“I need to talk to Nayeon first.”

“Make sure, it's only a talk. The last time you said that, she was screaming in ecstasy.” Jeongyeon laugh at Somi's remark and nodded.

“Pray that I won't find her hot, then.” Somi rolled her eyes and pushed Jeongyeon out of the room and looked at the two.

Mina was staring at Chaeyoung who was napping peacefully after working for hours and didn't get enough sleep the past few nights, she was just patiently waiting for her to wake up to spend some time together.

“Mama,” Somi looked down to see who's tugging on her clothes, only to see her daughter who was holding something. “Look, this is my first target that I perfectly hit!” Soliel happily showed her the apple with a hole that came from an arrow.

Somi just gave her a fake smile and slowly moved away, “Why don't you memorize all the things in the book i told you about instead of wasting your time on that useless thing?” She coldly asked.

Soliel smile faded when she heard that and looked down, “I'm sorry, Mama.” She said with a sadness present in her tone but Somi didn't mind it.

“How will you become a leader if you can't even memorize simple things, Amethyst?” Soliel know that her mother was mad and serious once she was called by her second name.

Soliel just nodded at her mother's words as Somi was about to walked away when she heard a familiar voice calling for her daughter's name, she looked at the owner of the voice and her eyes slowly widen.

“I've been waiting for you,” Luna calmly said and noticed Somi staring at her, “Hey, Tia.” She waved her hand to her.

Both Luna and Soliel were confused when Somi was staring at them like she just saw some kind of ghost, her face turned pale as white and her lips was shaking uncontrollably.

Soliel was about to ask her mother if she was okay when Chaeyoung and Mina came out of the room and called Luna's name, “What are you doing here, kiddo?”

Luna was about to respond when Somi suddenly took Soliel's hand which caught Chaeyoung's attention and understood her immediately.

“We're going home.” Somi coldly said as they began walking away, confusing both Mina and Luna while Chaeyoung run after her.

Chaeyoung knew exactly why Somi was acting like that, she was afraid that Luna and Soliel will experience the same thing they had. The small girl quickly reached for Somi's hand and turned her around to faced her.

Somi looked down at her daughter and sigh, “Go home and wait for me there.” She said as Soliel nodded and walked back home, not wanting to make her mother mad again.

Chaeyoung sighed as Somi looked at her, “Don't tell me, you will forbid Soliel from seeing my daughter? Because that's bullshit and I won't agree on that.” She calmly said.

“Chaeyoung, you already know what will happen if this continue. Sooner or later, one of them will fall for another, I cannot risk my daughter nor Luna to get hurt just because different clans can't be together.” Somi responded as her eyes were shaking.

“For once, fuck that shit. Let them break that forbidden rule! It's their choice if they will break that and be together or not!”

“The history will repeat itself, Chaeng. From our ancestors then to grandmothers and to us! I can't let them repeat the same thing.”

Chaeyoung scratched her nape, unable to respond since Somi was right. None of them have heard two leaders of different clans got together, one of them will either marry someone else or die.

Somi breathed heavily, “Even though, I act like I don't care about Soliel in front of everyone, I love her for real. Soliel is my daughter and I can't afford to see her suffering the same thing I did.” She gulped.

“I don't want her to love your daughter,” She added which made Chaeyoung's eyes widen, “I can take the pain from loving you but I can't let the history repeats itself again.” She continue.

Somi turned around and was about to walked away when Chaeyoung said something that made her froze on her spot and gulped the lump of her.

“How can you be sure that Soliel will be the one who'll suffer?”

Somi's aura turned darker as she bawled her hand into a fist and replied in the most coldest tone Chaeyoung have ever heard and sent chills down her spine.

“Because Lux is always the one who suffer the most in the end,” Before she left, she said something that Chaeyoung couldn't understand no matter what.

“And I saw them in my vision, Chaeng. The worst part is, they're marrying a totally different people.”

________________________________

STAY TUNED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 750 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...
6.2K 326 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
12.1K 584 33
"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one another. How will it go if both have struggl...
18.2K 1K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...