Our Wolf Family

Від Trooper-JJH

The roar of thunder filled the air and, the rain poured down on the forest floor, and in a small cabin a moth... Більше

Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Choice
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29

Chapter 28

1.2K 24 17
Від Trooper-JJH

No one's POV

It had been a whole week since the duel between Max and Apollyon. After Max fell unconscious he was quickly taken to the village healer. He was able to stop the bleeding but, was concerned that he had lost too much blood. He was taken to the main hall where Kai had him rest on their bed so they could keep a very close eye on him.

Kai ordered any and all hunters and fighters of the village to hunt down any and all remaining ghouls until they were all destroyed. 

Mason gladly lead this small campaign since he didn't want another ghoul coming anywhere near his pups. 

Summer, however, stayed behind not wanting to leave her pups for a very long time. Even going as far as saying they were not allowed to leave her sight until their father came back.

Lydia had requested to stay by Max's side until he woke up which Kai happily granted. She never left his side always either laying on the bed curled up around him or sitting off to the side with a hand placed over the boy she loved. 

Serena, Tullius, Lukas, and Ulfric visited them every day and, would spend hours by Lydia and Max's side hoping that soon he would wake up.

 And Lukas even built up the courage to ask Susan if she wanted to go out with him which to his surprise she said yes to. Now they have been together for a few days and everyone says they were meant for each other. 

Omega, however, felt the full wrath of the pack for aiding in the kidnapping of the children.  He was tried and upon being found guilty was put to death. 

Now after a few days, the village was almost back to normal. Everyone went on with their usual tasks and daily routines. But everyone hoped that Max would wake up soon. 

No one's POV

It was a nice sunny day, the sun shined down warmly with not a single cloud in sight. A gentle breeze blew thru the forest and the air was filled with the sounds of birds singing happily. 

The wolves of the village were happily going thru their daily routines. Elrindir and Adrianne were pounding away at their forge, Wilson and Lucy were happily running their shop with Angel. 

And within the main hall Silver had just woken up only to find Kai had already gotten up and left. Most likely checking on the village, she let out a small sigh then heard a few small giggles coming from a crib located beside her bed. A smile spread across her face and she quickly made her way over to it. 

Upon getting to the crib she was greeted with little Star smiling up at her while reaching for her mother. 

Silver's POV 

Silver: "Well hello there little one how is my little pup today?" She asks in a sweet motherly tone. 

The little pup only continued to happily giggle at her mother and reach up to her. Silver happily reached down and gently scooped up Star cradling the pup in her arms. 

Silver nuzzled her pup and tickled her stomach. Listening to her pup laugh only filled her heart with joy and happiness. After a few seconds of playing with her pup Silver turned and walked out of her room with Star still in her arms. 

She entered the main room and was heading towards the guest bedroom to check on Max and Lydia. But before she could reach it several knocks came from the main door. 

Silver: "Hmm must be either Summer and her pups, or Lydia's friends coming to visit Max again." She said plainly. 

Silver walked over to the door and slowly opened it. The warm sin light poured in and the sounds of the village came thru. Once fully opened Silver saw that it was Serena, Tullius, and little Rachel. 

Silver: "Well good morning everyone, how are you doing?" She said with a warm smile. 

Tullius: "We are good Alpha, we just came to see Max and Lydia before going on our hunt for the day." 

Serena: "And I have these pastries that my mother made for them." She said while holding up a small basket of baked goods. 

Silver: "Well isn't that sweet." She said touched. She then looked to Rachel. "And how are you little pup? Where is the rest of your family?" 

Rachel: "Well Willaim went to work at the blacksmith's and, Susan went to mister Wilson and miss Lucy's shop to work. Mommy just took them there and told me to follow Tullius and Serana here." She said in a cute voice.  

The wolves all giggled at her and Tullius even patted her head some. Silver then composed herself and said. 

Silver: "Well then please follow me but, do be quiet, I'm pretty sure they are still asleep." 

Everyone then nodded her head and after they stepped inside and Tullius quietly shut the door behind them. Then everyone proceeded to follow Silver through the main hall towards the guest bedroom. 

They all quietly made their way thru the main room and walked up the stairs leading towards the guest room. Silver slowly opened the door and everyone stepped inside and everyone smiled at what they saw. 

The room was a simple one. It had a queen-sized up against the far wall, with a nightstand on both sides of the bed. On the left wall stood a wooden dresser and closet and, several iron candle stands were mounted on the corners room providing a decent amount of light.

But what they were smiling at was the scene on the bed. What they saw was Lydia laying on the bed curled up around Max. She gently hugged him to her chest and had brought the blankets up to her shoulders which almost covered Max completely. 

Silver then walked over to the bed and whispered. 

Silver: "(Whispering) Lydia wake up you have visitors." She quietly said. 

Lydia let out a few quiet moans as she slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head from the pillow. She turned to look at Silver and Said. 

Lydia: "Can they come back later please." She said while laying her head back on the pillow.  She also tightened her grip on Max bringing his body closer to hers. 

Everyone giggled a little at his and Tullius said.

Tullius: "Well Lydia was never a morning person." He said with a small chuckle. 

Serena then stepped forward and held up the basket of her mother's pastries and lifted the cloth that was covering them. 

Serena: "Hey Lydia, my mom baked your favorite pastries." She said while taking a sniff of the backed goods. "Mmm blueberry tarts, it would be a shame if we ate these without you."She said happily. 

Hearing those words followed by the scent of the tarts filling the room caused Lydia to fully wake up and look at her friend with an annoyed yet happy face. She gently let go of Max and slipped out of the bed. She turned around laid the blanket over Max then started to walk towards them while rubbing the remaining sleep out of her eyes. 

Serena looked to her friends and said. 

Serena: "Works every time." She said smiling happily. 

Lydia: "Ya ya ya, just giving the tarts already." She said holding out her hands. 

Serena giggled a little then pulled out one of the tarts and handed it to Lydia. After Lydia got her treat Serena passed everyone else one before taking on herself. Sliver broke a small piece off and handed it to Star. 

Silver: "Here you ho my little bundle of joy." She said happily. Star took the piece from her mother's hand and stuffed her face with it getting blueberry all over her mouth. Sliver chuckled at her pup while she ate the rest of the tart. 

Tullius: "So Lydia has anything changed with Max?" He asked hopefully. 

Lydia finished the last of her tart and looked over to her love that was lying motionless on the bed. 

Lydia: "No nothing yet." She said sadly. " I just wish he would wake up."

Tullius reached over and placed a hand on her shoulder. Lydia looked up and was met with his smiling face. 

Tullius: "Don't worry Lydia, I'm sure he will wake up any minute from  now." 

Lydia: "Yeah, I hope your right Tullius. But all this waiting is killing me." She said now frustrated. 

Rachel's POV

Rachel had finished her tart and, now had walked past the wolves and, climbed up on the bed. She got on her hands and knees then crawled over to her brother.  She was saddened to see her oldest brother laying motionless in the center of the bed. He looked peaceful at least lying against the pillow. and having the blankets laying on top of his chest. 

Rachel laid her head down on his chest and, listened to his heartbeat while her head went up and down from his breathing. 

Rachel: "Brother please wake up, I want my brother please." She said quietly

She looked at his face hoping to see his eyes open and a smile comes across his face when he sees her. But, sadly it didn't happen and Rachel laid her head back down on his chest. 

No one's POV 

Little did Rachel know Serena noticed her and pointed her out to the rest of them. All the wolves looked and awwed at the two humans. Just then there were several footsteps were heard coming from the stairway. 

It didn't take long for two more figures to enter the room and reveal themselves as Kai and Summer. 

Summer's POV

Summer: "Well good morning everyone how are you all today." 

Tullius: "We're good Summer." He happily. 

Serena: "Yes we just wanted to check up on Max and, bring them something to eat." She said holding up the basket. 

Kai seeing the remaining tarts reaches over and grabs one. Silver however gives him a death look. 

Silver: "Kai those are for Lydia and Max." She said angrily/sternly. 

Kai took a bite and smiled happily. He maoned happily while savoreing the bite. 

Kai: "Dang that is good. I might need a few more to satisfy me." He said eyeing the basket. 

 Silver walked over to the bed and gently placed Star down beside Rachel. 

Silver: "Can you please watch her for a second Rachel?" She asked kindly. 

Rachel: "Um sure aunt Silver." She said whil hugging Star to her chest. 

The young pup who still had blueberry on her mouth quickly smiled seeing her cousin and retuenered her hug. 

Silver smiled at the scene the stood up to her full height and, started to walk towards her mate. She walked up behind him, and lifting her hand back smacked him on the back of his head hard so hard the entire room was filled with the sound of her hand coliding with his head. 

Kai yelped in pain and recoiled his head while dropping his tart on the ground. Everyone was shocked at her actions espascalliy Kai. Who looked at her and said.

Kai: "Ow what was that for.?" He said rubbing his head. 

Sliver: "For taking their sweets." She said sternly. "You may be alpha but, that doesn't mean you get to just do or take whatever you want." She said pointing a finger at him. 

Summer, Serana, and Tullius were all trying their hardest to not burst out laughing. However, Rachel on the other hand saw the whole thing and burst out laughing. 

Rachel: "(Laughing) HAHAHAHA, anut Silver showed you who is boss uncle Kai." She said while laughing. 

Even Star was laughing at her parents thinking they were playing some kind of game.

Tullius and Serana, were still trying to hold in their laughter.  While Summer and Silver were now laughing slightly as Rachel and Star. 

Kai looked over at his neice and daughter and grew an evil smile on his face. 

Kai: " O you think that is funny." He said mischievous

Kai then darted to the bed being sure to be aware of Max and, before the girls could react he scooped both them up in his arms. 

Kai: "Well how about I give you something to laugh at." He then started to nuzzle the grils with his snout. 

The girls couldn't help but, laugh at the feeling of his wet nose touching them. 

Now at this point everyone were laughing at the adorable sight in front of them. Lydia on the other hand stopped laughing when she looked over and saw Max on the bed still sleeping. 

Lydia's POV

Lydia walked over to the bed and sat back down on it. She then reached over and placed a hand on Max's chest. 

Lydia: "I wish you were awake my love." She said letting out a sad sigh. "All I want is to show you how much I love you."  

She started to stand up when she felt a small movement under her hand. Her eyes went wide as she looked to Max. 

Lydia: "Baby!" She said excitedly. 

Now everyone looked over to her and Max. 

Lydia watched as Max's eyes squinted and started to slowly open. 

His eyes weakly opened up and glanced over to her. Once he saw her a smile grew on his face.

Max: "(Weakly) Hello my love." He barley said." 

TO BE CONTINUED.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

41.6K 669 48
A war between humans and Furries broke out between them over discrimination and racism that the humans gave to the furs. 20 years of war led humans c...
11.7K 408 19
(Special thanks to jackrip for the commissioned artwork) Fighting the losing fight, humanity's downfall is approaching. Determined to survive for as...
534K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
592K 25.4K 22
"Oh, and one more thing; you're going to have to act like my girlfriend." COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3