Inked Heart - Mafia!Kirishima...

By ajax_069xX

After being framed, wrongly accused and expelled for being a "villain", Kirishima decides to go to his father... More

Your Quirk
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Quick Head's Up
Fourteen
Summer Special Part 1
Summer Special Part Two
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Kirishima's Birthday Special
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
πŸ‹ Twenty-Nine πŸ‹
Thirty
πŸ‹ Epilogue πŸ‹
Author's Note + Fanart Dump
For my fellow Honkai: Star Rail lovers...
Boothill Fanfic is Out!

Twenty-Eight

556 10 4
By ajax_069xX

Months had passed since the incident. Class 2-A moved up to 3-A, you dropping out at the end of the year to live with Kirishima. You were a full fledged adult now.

Shinsou sighed as he stared up at the ceiling of Taiga and Kaminari's shared apartment bedroom. His tired eyes glanced at the alarm clock on Kaminari's side, moving carefully to not wake his sleeping partners.

3:17 AM

Shinsou groaned quietly as his head hit his pillow, desperately wanting to go to sleep, but unable. "Hitoshi?" A whisper came.

His violet eyes met Taiga's vibrant green ones, his orbs nearly glowing with the darkness. "Sorry kitten, did I wake you?" The taller male asked. The feline shook his head. "Why are you still up? Did you sleep at all?" Taiga asked. Shinsou breathed another sigh.

"Not a wink," he muttered in reply. "Do I need to have Denki run to the store and get you melatonin gummies in the morning?" Taiga tiredly joked. Shinsou cracked a smile. "Perhaps." The purple haired male turned on his side, allowing Taiga to wrap his arms and legs around his torso and snuggle into his chest. The taller ran a hand through the shorter's hair, carefully untangling any knots he could with just his fingers, being mindful of his ears. Shinsou's semi-long nails lightly scratched Taiga's scalp, the latter purring in fluffy pleasure.

A groan came from the nearly forgotten third boy, Shinsou and Taiga, glancing in his direction. Kaminari slowly sat up, looking around looking confused. "What's happening?" He asked, his voice groggy. "Nothing, Denki. Join the cuddle sesh," Taiga whispered to him, turning and patting the blonde's head. "Huh?" Kaminari asked, still half asleep.

Taiga let out a giggle as Kaminari scooted himself closer, wrapping his arms around the smaller male's waist, and giving him a loving kiss on his bare shoulder. "He sleeps like a baby," Taiga snickered. "Yeah, but he's ours, unfortunately," Shinsou replied, jokingly.

"Hitoshi!" Taiga whisper-shouted, puffing out his cheeks. Shinsou only chuckled as he kissed one of his lover's forehead. "I'm joking, kitten. You know I love him, too."

"You better. Now go to sleep."

"But I can't."

"Denki's getting you those melatonin gummies whether you like it or not."

"Fine."

"Guys, I love you and all, but shut up, and go to sleep, I'm tired."

"Sorry, darling/Denki."

The three of them let out tired giggles, tangling their limbs with each other. "Good night, my dears," Taiga muttered, giving each boy a small kiss on the nose. "I love you both."

"We love you, too. Now shush."

Shinsou grinned as he looked at his sleeping lovers, feeling his eyes becoming heavy. Maybe he could sleep better with them by his side.

***

"You look like shit."

"Jeez, thanks babe."

"Himawari, you need to fucking rest you idiot," Bakugou huffed tiredly, crossing his arms as he watched his girlfriend stress-clean at three am in the morning. "I know I do, Katsuki, I'm just..." the ginger trailed off.

"I'm worried about (Name) and Kirishima," she admitted. Bakugou sighed as he stood from her apartment bed and walked over to her, wrapping his arms delicately around her waist. "I know you are, but they're fucking fine. Shitty Hair's strong and (Name) isn't stupid," he huffed. "Now, come to bed, please. I'm fucking exhausted."

"Just let me finish this-"

"No."

"Can I at least-"

"No."

"Katsuki, I need to-"

"Fuck no. I will drag your ass if I have to."

"But I-"

"That's it."

He forced whatever cleaning supplies Himawari had in her hands out, cursing at her surprisingly strong grip. "But Katsuki-"

"Shut the hell up." He picked her up with ease, ignoring any struggling coming from the smaller girl. He (gently) tossed her onto her bed, and crawled on top of her, laying down and burying his head in her neck.

"Katsuki, get off of me, you're heavy."

"Good. That means you can't fucking go anywhere."

"But Katsuki-"

"Shut it."

"The light-"

"I'll get it."

He rolled off of her, reaching up and clicking the lamp off, letting the darkness fill her small bedroom.

"Are you supposed to be sleeping here?" She whispered, running a hand through his hair as he lay on his side facing her.

"Aizawa let Freakshow and Sparks sleep at what's his face's apartment, I don't see why I can't fucking sleep here," he answered, secretly enjoying the feeling of her fingernails against his scalp.

"Don't call Shinsou and Kaminari that, and his name is Taiga," Himawari huffed, slightly pouting. "I don't give a shit," the boy only answered, burying his head back into her shoulder. "Now shut the fuck up."

"No good night kiss?"

"I'm going to fucking skin you alive."

"Please?"

"Oh my fucking god."

His red orbs met her blue ones, her's full of slight hope. "You're a brat," he huffed, pressing a light kiss to her lips.

"I know, but you love me," she answered, smiling into the kiss. He only hummed in response, but Himawari knew he agreed.

"I love you, Katsuki."

"You fucking better."

***

You sighed as you were sprawled out on your boyfriend's bed, bored with your life. Kirishima was busy with who knows what, you never felt so bored. You haven't done anything with your boyfriend in a while, every idea you've tried to share with him he would shut it down.

You rolled off his bed, falling to the floor with a thud. "(Name)? Are you okay?" You heard him shout from somewhere downstairs. "I'm fine!" You shouted in return, getting to your feet and going down the stairs.

You didn't see him in the living room or kitchen, and the office door was shut, meaning he was most likely there. You wandered over to the fridge and opened it, giggling at the paper that was hanging off of one of the shelves.

"You're not hungry, you're bored. Shut the damn door."

You ignored it, slightly frowning at how empty it was. Your frown quickly changed into a smile as an idea popped into your mind. You quickly shut the door and whipped out your phone, sending a quick text to Mina.

My Spouse 😘

Mina! Can we go grocery shopping? Eijirou is terrible at keeping the fridge stocked

2:32 PM

Read

Alien Queen 👽👑

OMG YES

We haven't hung out in like

EVER

I'll come pick you up!!

Be there in 10 😘

2:36 PM

Read

You grinned as she accepted your invitation, quickly going up the stairs to put on something more decent.

You were throwing on a red hoodie when Kirishima entered the room. "Why do you seem so excited?" He asked, smiling at you.

"Mina and I are going grocery shopping, your fridge sucks," you replied, flashing him a teasing smile.

His smile faltered. "Let me go with you," he said. You cocked a brow at his sudden tone. "What? Why? I haven't hung out with Mina in ages!" You said cheerfully, adjusting your black jeans.

"It's too dangerous to go alone," he answered simply. "Dangerous?" You met his gaze. "Eijirou, I'm going to the grocery store."

"I don't care. Either I go, or you don't," he said, his brows furrowing, and arms crossing. "How the hell is that fair?" You asked.

"You're not my damn parent, Eijirou. Stop treating me like I'm fragile, I can take care of myself!" You said, hearing your voice rise.

"Oh can you now?!" He yelled. You flinched back. He never yelled at you. Not even once.

"You can take care of yourself? That's pathetic! You couldn't stop yourself from getting kidnapped, and I had to get the damned heroes to save your useless ass!" He was screaming now, his temper getting the best of him.

You froze, your body going rigid. He might as well just have hit you. "Who the hell even are you?" You asked, tears welling up in your eyes. His eyes widened as he realized his words. "Is that what you think of me?" You questioned. "Who the hell even are you?!" You repeated, screaming. "You've changed, Eijirou. And I don't like it."

The silence was painful as he stared at your trembling form, guilt already eating him alive.

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, taking it out and looking at it. You tugged on your shoes, and shoved past him, hearing him quickly following you down the stairs.

"(Name), wait. I-"

"Fuck you, Eijirou."

You slammed the door. He ran a hand through his hair as he felt tears prick at his eyes. He never wanted to say those things to you, at all. You didn't deserve them. His own frustration with himself burst on to you.

He just wanted to protect you, and you just wanted freedom.

He sighed as he watched out the window, Mina already comforting you and helping you into her pink vehicle. He watched until the vehicle was out of sight, bringing himself to his couch in a dazed state. He buried his head in his hands, tugging violently at his hair, feeling strands rip out.

He took out his phone and dialed his father. He told him everything.

***

You told her everything. From how it started, to the words being said, and you walking out. Mina comforted you, patiently encouraging you to take your time between your tears. You explained to her how you felt bad for ruining her plans, but she only silenced you. You were curled up on her bed, one of her many stuffed animals in your arms as you squished it.

The door to her house opened, a feminine voice ringing throughout it.

"I'm home!" The voice called.

"Ah, that's Akari. I'll be right back, (Name)," Mina said, removing herself from her bed and closing the door behind her.

"Hello, my dear," said the woman, wrapping her arms around the pink skinned girl. "Hi, baby," Mina said softly, giving her a soft kiss.

"You seem upset, what's wrong?" asked the taller woman, concern showing in her eyes. "I have company over, they just got in a fight with their boyfriend, and it was kinda bad," Mina answered. "They might be staying here for a few days, is that alright?"

Akari smiled. "Of course it is, my dear." "Come on, I'll introduce you to them," Mina said, a small smile on her face.

When Mina returned, you were in the exact same position as she left you in, curled up tightly with a stuffed animal in your arms, your eyes closed. You didn't seem to hear the door open. "(Name), honey, I'd like you to meet someone," Mina whispered, stroking your head gently. You looked up, your eyes locking with Mina, then the strange woman's.

"(Name), this is Akari, my girlfriend," she said, putting her hand in the taller one's hand. You eyed Akari, giving her a look over. Her hair was shaved at the sides, the rest pulled up in a high ponytail. Tan skin decorated with tattoos and a piercing on each ear. Blue eyes met yours, her gaze softening. She was very muscular, you noted, and wore a black tank top and baggy cargo pants.

"Akari, this is (Name). They've been through a lot, so be gentle with them please," Mina said, gesturing to you.

"I'm not fragile," you said, nearly snarling at her. "I know, (Name). I'm sorry," replied the pink skinned girl, stroking your hair. You flinched as your phone rang beside you, glaring at the caller ID.

Eijirou ❤️

You declined it.

***

He groaned as you declined yet another call. It's been days. The words from his father echoed in his head.

'Eijirou! Are you an idiot?! How could you say that to them?!'

He sighed.

'Try messaging them or calling them. If that doesn't work, apologize directly. Make sure you mean every word you say. You do this again, I swear-'

Kirishima felt terrible, truly he did. He had no clue why those words were said, everything eating him up from the inside out. He tried his best to muster up the courage to message Mina instead.

The Favorite Red Head

I know you're probably REALLY pissed at me, but is (Name) okay?

5:49 PM

Sent

Mina 👽

(Name) is sobbing their eyes out, no thanks to you

5:55 PM

Read

The Favorite Red Head

I know, and I feel really fucking abd

Bad*

Could I come over and apologize to them?

5:56 PM

Read

Mina 👽

I suppose

Although I'm not sure if they're going to be willing to listen

5:57 PM

Read

The Favorite Red Head

I don't blame them

I'm going to get some things then head over

I'll let you know when I'm on my way

5:58 PM

Read

Mina 👽

Mhm

5:58 PM

Read

Kirishima ran a hair through his hair. He noticed he's been doing that a lot lately. Maybe he should take a break from work and appreciate you. Take you somewhere nice and not let work bother him for once. After all, you deserved it.

He stood up from the couch and went up to your shared room, quickly finding an outfit for him.

***

He was hesitant as he approached Mina's front door. Your favorite flowers were in his hand, him nearly shaking in his boots. He finally said "fuck it" after procrasinating for five minutes and knocked on the door.

When it opened, he was met with a strange woman. "Sorry, I musta gotten the wrong house?" He questioned, looking at the address Mina sent to him. "No, it's the right one. Apologies, I'm Akari, Mina's significant other," said the woman, holding out her hand for him to shake. He shook it. "Kirishima Eijirou," he said. "I- uh.." his voice turned to a whisper.

"Is (Name) here?" He asked, starting to fiddle with his fingers. "Yes, but allow me to consult Mina before letting you in," Akari answered, closing the door. Kirishima exhaled deeply, feeling like he's been holding his breath for a while now. A few minutes later, the door opened again.

"You can come in, (Name)'s in the kitchen," Akari said simply, stepping aside for the male to walk into the building, shrugging off his shoes and putting on the house slippers that were given to him.

"Nice place ya got here."

You jumped out of your skin when you heard his voice. Truth be told, you felt extremely guilty for ignoring him for a few days, but as Mina put it:

"He needs to get his head out of his ass! You're not an object for him to just keep!"

You completely agreed, but you weren't about to say that out loud. Soft footsteps were heard as Akari led him to where you were, trying your best to ignore the burning stare in the back of your skull when he walked in.

"Could you... give us a minute?" You heard him ask. You heard Akari's reply as she walked away, the urge to cry out to her to stay to remove any awkwardness bubbling up inside you.

"So... how ya been?"

Really? That's how he's gonna start a conversation?

"Free." You replied bluntly, hoping he picked up the annoyance in your voice. He sighed as he strolled over to you, trying to get your attention. "(Name), please look at me," he said, nearly begging.

"What do you want, Eijirou? Wanna tell me I'm useless again? Go right ahead," you said. He physically flinched at your words, feeling dejected and like he was getting nowhere. You knew you were being a complete ass to him, but at least he knew how you felt about it.

"No, (Name), I-" he sighed. "I'm here to apologize to you." You stopped any actions, letting him know you were listening.

"It wasn't right of me to say those things to you, hell, you didn't even deserve them," he started. "I guess I let out the frustrations I had on myself on you, which I will never do again. You've been nothing but good to me, it seems I'm not really that manly after all. (Name), you're not useless nor are you pathetic. You didn't deserve those words, and I'm really sorry. I understand that I can't keep you holed up inside the house forever, you're a person, too. Keeping you there made me no better than them, huh?"

You turned, meeting his gaze, your heart nearly breaking at the sight of tears rolling down his cheeks. "You don't have to forgive me, but it would be really great if you did. I love you so much, I just want to protect you. If that happened again, I- I wouldn't know what I would do with myself. But I also need to realize the consequences of my own actions, and I hope that you'll forgive me eventually-"

You threw your arms around his torso, enveloping him in your grasp.

"I forgive you, Eijirou," you whispered, your voice slightly cracking. "I'm sorry, too. I should've consulted you before I made plans."

"No, (Name), you have nothing to apologize for. It was all my doing," he whispered, stroking your hair. He placed a kiss at the top of your head, leaning his cheek against it. "I love you so much, ya know that, right?"

You nodded into his chest, whispering a soft, "I love you, too."

"Get out of my house before you do make up sex, please."

"MINA!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 19.4K 21
for one to be loved so simply. ✦ eijiro kirishima x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'distraction' 𝙖 𝘭𝘒𝘻π˜ͺ𝘀𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ ...
100K 2.6K 10
β‰ͺ Y/n l/n was a normal girl living her life as well as she could, but everything changed when a boy walked into her life. At first he was a kind gen...
37.1K 759 23
REBOOTED; this version of the story will not be updated. The new version is titled 'BOUQUET || BNHA VARIOUS X MALE READER' hanahaki || bnha various x...