𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 �...

By failedpaperairplane

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into... More

◦༻ Boring Have To Knows
◦༻ Outfits/Clothing
◦༻ Songs To Listen To While Reading
◦༻ 1...The Lotus and The White Feather
◦༻ 2...The Old Lady and The Swan
◦༻ 3...Whats worse? A Dance Teacher or a Man Dressed In Red
◦༻ 4...The God and The Clueless
◦༻ 5...An Unlucky Person, For Sure
◦༻ 6...Death Caught Up To Me
◦༻ 7...Da Hong? Who?
◦༻ 8...A First Glimpse Of A Past Life
◦༻ 9...The Shared Emotions Of My Duplicate
◦༻ 10...You Fancy Yourself Insane?
◦༻ 11...How About I Brush Your Hair
◦༻ 12...There's A Ghost Behind You
◦༻ 13...Misunderstanding Ontop Of Misunderstanding
◦༻ 14...God Help Me, Wait, Nevermind
◦༻ 15...Blood Stains A Swan
◦༻ Misfortune Of A Swan*+*Season II Teaser
◦༻ 16...Death In The Cold Blood
◦༻ 17...Another Martial God, Fuck
🦢 1K Special 🦢
◦༻ 18...Oh, It's You, Out Of All People
◦༻ 19...Nothing A Kiss Can't Fix
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (2) 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (3) 🦢
◦༻ 20...Betraying A Contract Is My Forte
◦༻ 21...Welcome Back
◦༻ 22...Life Himself
◦༻ 23...Love Is Really A Thing
🦢 10k Special 🦢
◦༻ 24...Wait, I KNEW Him?!
◦༻ 26...What The Hell Is HE Doing Here
◦༻ 27...Let's Start Over?
◦༻ 28...A Battle Of Life and Calamity
◦༻ 29...Life's Misfortune
◦༻ 30...Fake, Fake, Fake
◦༻ 31...We All Know How The Game Ends
◦༻ 32...They're Back
◦༻ 33...The Leopard and The Viper
◦༻ 34...Where, What, When
◦༻ 35...Love Will Drive You Irrational
◦༻ 36...The Reverend's Playground
◦༻ 37...Love Stories
◦༻ The Misfortune Of A Swan *+* Season III Teaser
◦༻ 38...A Woman With A Grudge
◦༻ 39...Rest Now
◦༻ 40...Death Falls and Death Rises
◦༻ 41...Looking Back On Our Memories
◦༻ 42...The Swan's Home
◦༻ 43...Cold, Dark, Waters
◦༻ 44...Black Water Sinking Ships
◦༻45...Puppy Eyes
◦༻ 46...Xiu Fen
◦༻ 47...Life Doesn't Know How To Write OR Read
◦༻ 48...Life's Personal Rehabilitation Program! Sponsored by He Xuan
🎄Christmas Special🎄
◦༻ 49...They Confess At Last
◦༻ 50...The End

◦༻ 25...What Are You Thinking?

2K 118 7
By failedpaperairplane

She was here.
༻ ❍ ༺

Y/N'S JAW WAS PRACTICALLY HANGING TO THE GROUND AT THIS POINT, IT WOULD PROBABLY FALL OFF IF THAT WAS HOW THE HUMAN BODY WORKED.

Since when was Mei Nianqing going to tell him that he once ended up in Xian Le?! He's the only guy Y/n could slightly trust, and now this?!

Why were there so many things still being hidden from him? Hasn't he been here for like...a year now? Or even more at this point.

Y/n took a deep breath and collected himself one piece at a time, he had to pay attention to this flashback, it was one of the most important parts of Da Hong's life that shaped his fate in the end. He smiled again.

"Y-yea..." Hong'er mumbled through the bandages. Da Hong nodded, not wanting to press further began to walk away but a force tugged on his sleeve.

He looked back quickly and had sharp eyes on the person who even tried to touch him, it was still the kid. He sighed sternly and tapped his finger on the side of his leg a few times. Da Hong was visibly growing impatient.

And since they were still connected through flashbacks, Y/n began to grow rather impatient too, tapping his foot against the dirt road in a continuous rhythm that the two men to his side failed to notice. His face still staying the same exact placid smile.

"What is it now kid?" Da Hong asked again, a little more strict than last time.

Hua Cheng, on the sideline's seemed to roll his eyes at Xiu Y/n, not Da Hong, to which Y/n mouthed 'fuck off' at him, still smiling that added even more snark to it. Hua Cheng smirked before a sudden shuffle from the flashback made him and Y/n turn their gaze back. Still passing the-Devil-may-care side eyes here and there as they watched intently. After all, they were the two in the flashback, it wasn't just Y/n's flashback to look at, that's why Hua Cheng was here too. Xie Lian was here to make sure Hua Cheng didn't murder the never-not-smiling-nowadays Y/n, most likely.

But when they turned themselves back, they noticed that Hong'er had clung to Da Hong like a koala! Arms encircled around his waist and head pressed into his torso while the shouts and screams of a few (probably snobby) villagers roared close behind the two.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT KID?!" A woman in fancy tangerine colored clothing, holding a fan yelled. She also had a golden swan necklace, wrapped around her neck that stopped just around her collarbones.

Her hair was a mess and she had sticky red wine clinging to her face and tainting her elegant garments that were draped over her body. She was gripping her fan so tightly closed that it could crack at any moment.

The whole marketplace fell silent at the sight and sound.

She was the daughter of a very well known scholar who had a hot temper, she had obviously inherited it. Scared of what they could do, the people stopped what they were doing and held their heads low, not wanting to seek any attention whatsoever.

Hong'er was visibly trembling; both Da Hong, and Xiu Y/n understood the situation immediately and reacted accordingly to what the other would do.

Now that Da Hong was alive, Y/n understood him further and couldn't be mad at him anymore for whatever he did. Because in full truth, Y/n would do something close to the same, no matter how much he tried to deny it.

Da Hong folded his arm over the little boy, the dark cape coming over with his arm and covering Hong'er as the choppy tapping of the woman's shoes drew closer. Y/n didn't dare to make any eye contact or even look at Hua Cheng, who had his arms crossed over his chest while Xie Lian held one of the arms. Obviously relaxing the man as his shoulders seemed to loosen as soon as Xie Lian nudged him with an elbow, bless Xie Lian's heart, otherwise Y/n might have been glared at multiple times by Hua Cheng, or ended up like Da Hong.

If he could still die that is.

As the furious woman approached Da Hong from behind, he side eyed her coldly and stepped out of her way. You couldn't even see he was hiding a child under his cape, even the one that had probably fueled that woman's temper. He most likely had this amazing hiding skill from him constantly hiding weapons and stolen items without getting caught.

The woman, with wine now seeping into her clothing, was too frantic and frustrated to even curse at him for giving her a look, and quickly rushed past him. Still keeping an eagles eye out for the little boy that accidentally dropped the wine barrel she had him try and carry.

As soon as she was out of sight and past the market place Da Hong pushed Hong'er out of his cape and the little boy stumbled backwards. It wasn't easy to notice as the noise and hustling of the common people faded back to life after a few more moments of low whispering. Confirming if the wretched woman had left or not.

"Give me a warning next time kid." Despite Da Hong's harsh tone he still tossed something to Hua Cheng, it was a silver butterfly charm.

"I could have gotten in trouble too, you know?" Hong'er nodded slowly before looking down at the silver and red jeweled object Da Hong had just tossed him ever so lazily.

It was mostly used to be pinned on woman's clothing, but it still dazzled the young boy in the flashback. It was a butterfly.

So, that's where Hua Cheng got his butterfly idea...well at least an inspiration for it.

Y/n couldn't help but keep his eyes locked on Da Hong as he walked away from the child, a scrunched and tired expression on his face as Hong'er only mumbled a small 'thank you' under his breath, too far away for Da Hong to hear. But Y/n certainly heard it.

    That was before Y/n noticed Da Hong slipped something out of his pocket, it was the golden swan necklace the woman was wearing. The one Y/n was wearing right now!

Y/n smiled darkly at the scene before everything went black.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

Y/n frowned at the dizziness's of the after-flashback-looking he had. His eyes were screwed tightly shut as the faded voices of Xie Lian and Hua Cheng left the room. All of it made him squirm against the extravagant bed he was still laid on, as he tried to find a comfortable position to hopefully take a nap.

Suddenly he jolted up.

Oh my god.

What was he doing?!

Interacting with all the main characters?!

Unknowingly having them fall in love with him?!

Kissing two of them?!

He needed to get out of the paradise manor.

He knew who he needed to see.

He never thought he would ever even consider this idea but...

He needed to find Beatrice Black.

She was here.

And he knew it.

BECAUSE SHE WAS THE WOMAN IN THE FLASHBACK.

Memes:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
4.6M 158K 76
Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
222K 3.8K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
1M 32.9K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...