Reveal- Jaywon ff (Book 2)

Oleh Sunoohugs__

book 2 of 'Pretend' One year filled with confusion and investigations but it only takes one moment to recogni... Lebih Banyak

Prologue (Introduction)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue (Finale)

30

2.7K 177 114
Oleh Sunoohugs__

"Congrats man!" Jake patted Sunghoon's shoulder. They were surrounded by so many guests on Sunghoon's wedding day.

"Thanks, didn't even think we could've done it this soon" Sunghoon said not believing how fast all this happened.

"It's all thanks to your favorite best man here" Jake fixed his collar a little with a smug look on his face.

"I'm right here you know?" Jay eyed them suspiciously.

-------------------------------------

"I can't believe you guys are married!" Jieun squealed jumping up and down.

"Careful you might just rip that expensive dress" Gen warned her and she just shrugged, she can always buy a new one.

"Um what's wrong with Jungwon?" Jieun leaned in and whispered just enough for them to hear. Jungwon sat on the a chair and looked depressed as fuck.

"He's mad Jay didn't propose to him yet. He tries t hide it but look at him" Heeseung said feeling sorry for Jungwon.

"Then why don't Jay just propose to him?" Jieun asked. It didn't hurt her as much as it would a few months ago and she is happy she is finally getting over Jay.

Heeseung looked at Jungwon and whispered "He is, tonight but Jungwon doesn't know"

"OMG REALLY?" Gen squealed and Jieun shot her a harsh glare.

"Keep your mouth shut if you want Jay's proposal to go smoothly cause no offense but those two seriously have some bad luck" Jieun said.

Gen ignored Jieun and asked "Aren't you pissed that he wants to propose on your wedding day?" Gen asked.

"Sunghoon and I were the ones that gave him the idea so it's no biggie"

"As cute as they are together, good luck to them. We need to keep every bad thing away from them at that time" Jieun warned and they both agreed.

---------------------------

"Ni-ki where are you going with those?" Sunoo turned to Ni-ki who had a handful of strawberries in his hand and was a walking inside.

"These don't look too good so i'll just throw them out" Ni-ki lied and Sunoo walked up to him.

"You're going to microwave them, aren't you?" Sunoo asked and Ni-ki didn't answer.

"You weird ass" Sunoo pulled at his ear "Put those back, you can always microwave strawberries. Leave those for the guests"

Ni-ki had no choice but to put them back. He really couldn't deal with an angry Sunoo sometimes it was scary and painful, especially for his ear.

-------------------------------

"Jungwon!" Heeseung called and the latter came rushing into the room.

"What's wrong, hyung?" he asked breathless, still in his suit from the wedding.

"I think I left my shoe on the beach when we were taking pictures, can you get it for me?" Heeseung asked and Jungwon looked at him confused.

"But I wanna get ready for the reception"

"Please Jungwon?"

"Fine" Jungwon agreed and ran out to the beach to looked for Heeseung's shoe. It was almost dark and the sun was setting. It was a little hard to look for a shoe but Jungwon was still going to try.

He searched  all over the beach but didn't find it. He groaned and tried looking one more time when someone spoke behind him.

"What are you doing here, baby bunny?" Jay asked and Jungwon turned to be met with Jay who also hasn't changed yet and he sighed in relief knowing he won't be the only one who's late.

"Heeseung's shoe" he answered and started digging through the sand thinking it was buried. Jay laughed behind him and Jungwon looked up.

"Help me?" Jungwon asked with pleading eyes and Jay approached him and crouched down to his side.

"Heeseung lied, bunny" Jay said in a whisper.

"Huh?"

"He lied. I told him to get you here on the beach cause I wanted to see you" Jay looked at him. His eyes held nothing but love in it for the person in front of him.

After hearing those words Jungwon stood up and dusted his suit "You're kidding right? We see each other all the time" Jungwon said trying to get all the sand off him.

Jay chuckled and put his hands on Jungwon's shoulder turning him to face each other. He took out his phone and pressed something then Jungwon heard Beautiful In White by Westlife playing from a small speaker on the sand.

He giggled and looked at Jay who was already looking back at him "What are you doing?" Jungwon asked and Jay shrugged his shoulders and didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Am I still ugly?" Jay asked and Jungwon knitted his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Why are you asking that?"

"Don't you remember? You told my mom I was too ugly? Didn't I say I'd grow handsome and one day marry you?" Jay said the last part in a hushed voice as he took one step closer to Jungwon.

Jungwon blushed at the memory when they were only kids. He really said Jay was ugly but he isn't and now he's standing there in front of him Jungwon couldn't help but glue his eyes to the floor as the music played in the background.

"Hm bunny boy?" Jay smiled and lifted Jungwon's chin making their eyes meet. Jungwon's gaze shifted in panic and his heart racing off.

"You aren't"

"Hm?"

"I said you aren't ugly" Jungwon said looking to the side since his head was held by Jay.

Jay let out an airy laugh and then got down on one knee.

shit, shit fuck it's happening. i'm not ready, Jungwon thought. Jay took out a velvet box and held it in front of him

"I'm not good with that reminiscing thing couples do when proposing but Yang Jungwon, the light of my life, since day one. Will you make me the happiest man to ever live and marry me again?"

Jay looked at up him with an odd expression and opened the box, Jungwon looked down and he was done.

"Jay, you idiot" he sniffed away a few tears that was there before. He kicked the sand, some landing on Jay's lap.

It was was of those candy ring pops. Jay wouldn't stop playing would he? Jungwon was waiting for this and now it's ruined.

"Hey hey okay I'll stop" Jay said and closed to box and threw it on the sand. He took out another velvet box and opened it.

This time there were two rings, gold and little diamonds decorated them. Jungwon bursted into tears.

"Um I kind of need your hand to put the ring on" Jay joked when Jungwon was using both his hands to hide his crying face.

"Shut up" he cried and put out his left hand for Jay, who slid the ring onto his finger and then put on his own and stood up.

He took Jungwon in his arms and kissed his forehead "I love you my bunny"

"I love you too my angry bird"

Jay and Jungwon walked along the beach for a few minutes. Jungwon's heart was overwhelmed right now and he couldn't stop staring at the ring on his finger.

This happened already but Jay didn't really propose like this and Jungwon isn't a fan of bug gestures but now he gets what all the hype was about.

Just then, an idea popped into his mind and he glanced at Jay who was walking too close to the water, their feet already in it.

Jungwon took this chance and pushed Jay into the water but his plan backfired when Jay pulled him in as well.

"Jay! I'm drowning!" Jungwon over exaggerated and Jay panicked and took Jungwon to the shore. He laid him on the sand and checked his pulse.

"Are you okay Jungwon?" Jay asked in worry but noticed the smile tugging on Jungwon's lips and he smirked.

He pressed a kiss on Jungwon's lips and pulled away and looked at Jungwon who's eyes were wide open.

"You can't fool me bunny"

"Whatever" Jungwon said and pulled Jay back down for a kiss. They were both, now, happy in each others arms.

-----------------------------------------

"Gosh I wanna get proposed to now" Sunoo sighed, looking at the couple from afar and Ni-ki glared at him.

"They're so stinking cute!" Jieun squealed followed by Gen.

"Finally they get their happy ending" Heeseung said.

"They deserve it after all" Sunghoon added.

"I agree" Jake said looked at the two form the balcony of the beach house.

"Love makes you crazy but sometimes its worth it" Heeseung looked at Sunghoon and they all watched the sunset together.

.

A/N: Special chapter is posted. i hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for all your support i love you guys <3.

i'm also working on a new ff. it's sunki. i'll post it when i'm done but i will finish it since my exams are soon. you can check it out when it's published if you want. (don't mine me just shamelessy promoting my next ff)

again i love you so so much<3 be safe and take care.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

84.3K 5.4K 41
~Killer's Addiction Season 2.~ Who would think that a serial killer is gonna find his addiction again after so many years. Is he gonna make his life...
55.8K 2.7K 12
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ! ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’†...
66.5K 4.1K 24
My love for you is everlasting. ๐Ÿ’Œ everlasting, jaywon. evokes gut-wrenching emotions, a whiff of fresh air, and chapters filled with pure love and...
19.9K 864 39
๐Ÿ’ญ ๊’ฐ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป เพ€เฝฒ ๊’ฑ โ˜… ๊’ฑ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...