1

"Mr. Park! Mr. Park!"

"What do you want?" Jay seethed. All these annoying paparazzi spreading lies and rumours.

"Mr. Park rumour has it that you're releasing a new album this fall, is it true?"

"Yes"

"Mr. Park your fans claim that your the 4th gen fashion icon, what are your thoughts on that?"

"My fans are never wrong"

"Mr. Park your music genre has changed over the last few months mind telling us why?" another interviewer asked.

The sudden question seemed to affect then idol. Jay stopped walking leaving his bodyguards to prevent people away from harming or getting to close to the idol.

"Mr. Park" the same interviewer began "were your songs perhaps dedicated to someone special? You fans are speculating that-"

"No comment" Jay's finally answered, clenched as he continued walking. He ignored any other question thrown at him.

He arrived at his dorm and threw his things on the floor.

"Those people are a pain in my a-"

Ring Ring

His phone went off it was Sunghoon "Hey man what's up?"

"You know a long day of working at the studio" Jay answered.

"Hey you remember what you said a few minutes ago to an interviewer?" Sunghoon asked seeming hesitant.

"I don't have time for this just tell me" Jay sounded annoyed but he really didn't have patience anymore.

"Um well there's a trending hashtag on twitter that- you know what check it out for yourself I'm not the one to tell you" Sunghoon said and Jay hung up quickly going to opening twitter.

His notifications were going off the hook. He clicked on one of the posts he was mentioned.

#JayHasASecretLover Jay has a secret lover!! Who can it be?!!

The tweet had over 100k likes. Jay threw his phone on the sofa and ran his fingers threw his hair.

Those paparazzi work faster than lightening. Besides Jay didn't confirm anything all he said was "no comment"

Oh who was he kidding his songs were about someone special but he's no longer a secret because he's not here anymore.

The thought of him stung a tear in his eyes that he quickly wiped away.

------------------------------

"Jay hyung!" Jungwon smiled running to the said boy "Look I found this"

He held up a key chain with the red angry bird on it "Haha it looks so much like you"

"I'm way more handsome than that bird!" Jay objected and Jungwon looked at him weirdly.

"Actually I think the keychain looks better than you" Jungwon teased.

Jay rose one eyebrow and pulled Jungwon close by his waist.

Seeing Jungwon all flustered and distracted Jay snatched the keychain away from Jungwon.

"Hey give it back!"

"Hmm let me think....no" Jay said "Let me guess are you also planning on marrying this?"

"I- no! Now give it back" Jungwon denied.

"Good and I think I'll keep this" Jay put the key chain in his back pocket.

Let me go we are in the middle of a store!" Jungwon said.

"Your wish is my command" Jay loosened his grip on Jungwon and the latter continued shopping.

----------------------------
Jay took the key chain out from in his closet and looked at it.

The same red angry bird that Jungwon adored only because it resembled him.

Jay let a tear drop onto the key chain then furiously wiping his face not wanting to cry anymore.

"I miss you bunny boy"

-------------------------------
A/N hey guys quick question what would you guys name Jay's fandom in this au? Bluejays is my first choice anything else?