โ„ณ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โˆ˜โ˜ฝ โœฆTแดแด‹สแด R...

By shina_lu08

You guys can imagine yourself as : ๐Ÿ”นLuna Hanagaki โ™ฆ๏ธLeo Kurenai ๐Ÿ”ธFiona silver ๐ŸŸฉ Lala Dilipi Your choice n... More

โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โถ
โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โท
โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โธ
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ~
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
โˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜โœง๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’โœงโˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37

โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38

223 5 11
By shina_lu08

In the night were the moon is high, up, You can hear people at the shrine, Leo, Fio and Luna was invited by mikey himself to go to this meeting today.  

And a Red hair Girl, who were closing her eyes sighing every five minutes. standing there at the side with angry and Chifyu waiting for the others..Luna was standing next to Mitchy, meanwhile Fio was next to Peh-yan they seem to be talking about something important.

" Leo-nee is everything alright " Chifuyu called, Quite worried, so Leo open her eyes, turning to the side to look at him " Youve been sighing since ages ago..."

"Are you Uncomfortable being here Leo?" Ask Smiley.

" Nahh its nothing serious just tired " Leo said, just shaking her head.

" Do want me to get you anything" Angry ask,

"Your so sweet angry, but nah its fine thanks anyway" Leo said coming close to him and kiss his cheek that made him blush, while the others sneer, and growls.

"That was supposed to be me" smiley said.

they all stop seeing Mikey on top of the stairs, he stands tall at the top, shushing them, as he call the next captain. And that is non other than Kisaki Tetta.

Everyone was beyond shock, clearly not expecting this, well except for the girls, count baji too.

"Damn ass rude, if I were the commander I would've have beaten him to death if he did that to me" Leo said growling at how disrespectful Kisaki was. looking at kisaki seating down his back point infront of Mikey.

"What an ass" smiley back up.

The part where mitchy punch Kisaki, Leo smirk, at what he did. But that cause a huge commotion here. But Baji came in and Punch mitchy, he was about to punch again, but Luna stop it with the palm of her hand, bringing his hands down, while she was about to punch him.

But Leo came in and Caught her fist, Luna was Surprise from what Leo did next. Leo non hesitantly Punch Luna in the face, but not that hard.

"LEO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN?!!" Ask Fio who's angry.

"Nothing much just Punching my bestfriend who's about to hit my little brother"

" Leo-nee " baji said, while Leo just look at Baji with a sweet close eye smile.

" What are you waiting for? Did you already finish what you wanted to say?" He nodded "Then lets go " Leo, said, holding his hand and walking away, not even bothering to look back. From the shoutings.

Seeing The two of them of out of sight, Luna was just staring at them, but just shrug it off and focus on Mitchy.

Mikey dismisses the members now hat was left was, Fio, Luna, Mitchy who was asleep and Draken. So is the Hiding Mitsuya.Mikey came infront of Luna

"Luna-chin Im sorry, I dint know it will het this for" he said.

"No need to apologize Mikey, its not your fault"

"and besides, Leo is always like that just punching anyone at anywhere." fio said, but still in deep thought.

"I Dont think its just nothing Fio and luna" draken state his opinion in this.

"We know" they both said "Were goin to talk to her after this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the next day A certain kitty was seating with Hanma, while they watch the others. Talkin about things. That's When Baji came with Chifuyu. They both look at what infront pf them wide eye.

" Onee-chan " Baji whispered.

"Sup Kei, Fuyu" she said with a grin.

" Wh-what are you doin here ?!" Chifuyu ask confused.

" Ohh she dint tell you she is part of Valhalla the 3rd in Command " Hanma reached out to hold her hand and help me up which she gladly accepted.

" WHAT'S UP YA DIRTBAGS !!!!" Leo shouted crossing her arms, to her chest.

"GOOD MORNING CAPTAIN " they all said in unison .

"Alright ya shit's I have an announcement! So quite up and listen" Leo said , with command, they all stop. "I am now your 3rd in Commander, so all ya shithead don't get any Idea's and just obey me, If ya even think about doin something without me knowing, heh! Might as well kill ya myself"

They all stop and gulp down, nervous "HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?!" she yelled, stomping her feet to the ground, the place shakes.

"YES COMMANDER!!"

.
.
.
.
Flashback

" Make it quick, And dont waste my time" Leo said, not even batting an eye to look at Lala

" Leona.- " She stop mid way, So leo also stop to look at her " Leona why is this Happening to me? " she ask, tears goin down to her eyes.

"What do you mean? Lala?! Aint this what you wanted?!!!! You got Shin died and you even want Luna to die too, so what the fuck are you saying?!!" Leo ask pissed lossing her patience.

"I NEVER WANTED THIS !!!" lala shouted, tightening her fist "I never wanted to do this in the first place I-I just want to be with you guys and protect you "

Leo looks at her, confused, Leo's  face crumples in pain, seeing my bestfriend breaks up in tears.

" I dint mean it I dont mean all of this at all... Leona do-do you hate me " Lala ask looking Leo at the eye's

" I-I " Leo couldn't give her a straight answer. She was hesitating on what to say. Then lala scoff, smiling painfully.

"so you do hate me" she looks down, you can see and feel how hurt she is. "You, Fio and Luna, you guys no longer trust me, heh well how would ya when I tried to kill Luna"

"Just what is Goin on Lala, why cant you just tell me?!!" Leo said desperately, she walk up to her grabbing both of her shoulder to make her face her. "Im here so tell me! Tell me what goin on what is Happening! everything you need to say, Im here to listen"

"You wont even believe me anyway so what's the point" lala said shaking her head.

"I HAVENT FULLY GIVEN UP ON YOU!!" Leo shouted, tears on her eyes "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK I EVEN CAME HERE TO TALK TO YOU HUH!?!?!!"

Lala cry's more seeing how honest Leo was being right now, because Leo now was also crying showing her tears after a long time.

" His here and watching my everymove thats why I did all of that, please believe me Leo!" Lala grab Leo's shoulder shaking it.

" So that Bastard of fathere of your is here huh! Why are you so aftaid of you could have just told us"

" we cant Leo he has him as hostage and he is very valuable to me and to you guys I cant say it for now but I promised in the future I will tell you so please trust me "

" So this is both kisaki and your Disgusting papa... " Leo said, letting of Lala, and circle around " Then she finally made her decision "Fine Ill join Valhalla " Leo said her move and that made Lala's eyes wide open

" WHAT!!!!!!??? NOOO!!!! " Lala said running around to face LeoBut but Leo I cant you doin something like this "

"Dont be its all good so its okay, We'll end it"

"What about Luna and Fio?"

"We Dont need to involve them, let's handle this ourselves for now"

End Flashback
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leo remember her talk with lala, that's when her phone range. She look at hanma. And hanma nodded. So Leo walk away. She doesn't want see what was about to happen, she could never hold her teats if she watch it.

Kitty
What's up Luna?

Pup
Leo where are you?!

Kitty
Valhalla's Base why?

Birdie
What the fuck are you doin there?!

Kitty
Well the commander should be present on the meeting right.

Pup and Birdie
WHAT??!!!

Kitty
If you guys have nothing more to say, Im goin to End the call, Im busy.

Pup
Leo wai—-

Leo dint even listen no more and end the call with sad look and a tired sigh.

"You should have told them" said lala, who came out from the dark.

"Its better this way"

"If you say so, I just hope they wont be mad, and just Understand"

"Them being not mad is impossible, Lala, we just to face it head on, C'mon let's go and settle the plan"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴀ ᴅᴏɪɴ, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ.
I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ Iᴍ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ Mᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ Tᴏᴋʏᴏʀᴇᴠ....

I ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Dɪsᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ.

Sᴏ Iᴍ ɢᴏɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʏᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.

Sᴏ I ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, I'ʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴛʀᴜʟʏ Fɪx ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ɪᴛ. Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ I ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ɪᴛ

Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʟʟ Bʏᴇ ɢᴜʏs....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.4K 30
"สœแด€ส€แดœ, แด˜ส€แดแดษช๊œฑแด‡ แดแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€ส แดแด‡." โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โžฅ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ž...
128K 6.8K 71
[discontinued] WAS ๏ผก๏ฝ’๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ”! : ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ Lookism x Female Reader In which (Y/n) is a student within the art department. She starts out with a small grudg...
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
530K 22K 30
You and your friend are HUGE black butler fans. One day you decide to have a black butler marathon., yeah. Some real weird stuff happens.