ᴸᵃᶜʸ || ᴰᵉʳᵉᵏ ᴴᵃˡᵉ || ᵀⱽᴰ ˣ ᵀᵂ

By spillingmygutsout

ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒⁱˢᵒⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᵒᵃᵗʰ... More

𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥
𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟?
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗
𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗚𝗜𝗟𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥
𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬
𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗟𝗟
𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗦
𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟
𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡
𝟬𝟭𝟮. 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟
𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗞
𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗠𝗔𝗗
𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗝𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗔
𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞
𝟬𝟭𝟳. 𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘𝗥
𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗕𝗨𝗦-𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣
𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗨𝗟𝗧
𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘
𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗠𝗦. 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗞𝗘
𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗗
𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗟
𝟬𝟮𝟱. 𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗦
𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗛
𝟬𝟮𝟳. 𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗦
𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗥𝗨𝗡, 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧, 𝗚𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗣
𝟬𝟯𝟬. 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗔
𝟬𝟯𝟭. 𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟
𝟬𝟯𝟮. 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗

𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗞'𝗦 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗

252 6 0
By spillingmygutsout

"Im- no I won't- could you shut up for a second?" I hiss into the phone and I hear coach whistle. "Back to your seat." He yells and Stiles goes back to his seat.

"I won't say it here, so I'll text you." I say and grab my phone.

I want a nice cute gun, dagger and any vampire willing to help me kill werewolves.

"I'm done playing with wolves." Damon answers and I sigh irritated. "You are a hero, remember Damon? Be my hero and maybe I'll forgive you." I say and Damon sighs. "I don't need your forgiveness. And we're kind of busy here. Stefan's calling, bye." I look at the contact and look at the soon to be dead Scott.

"Anachronism." Stiles says and I look at him, sighing. "Scotty. Yo hey,  Scotty. You're still with me?" He asks and Scott snaps out of whatever memory he was thinking of- probably the one where we failed to keep Derek safe.

"What was the word again?" He asks and Stiles smiles. "Anachronism." He repeats and I close my eyes. My head, heart and literally every bone hurt.

"Something that exists out of its normal time." Scott says and looks at me. "Nice. Okay. Next word, incongruous." He says and I look at him. "I have a sentence with the word, it's incongruous that he sitting right there, while he should be buried 6 feet under." I say and Stiles sighs.

"Perfect." He says and nods. "Okay, next word. Darach. Darach, it's a noun." He says and Scott looks at us. "We have to talk about it sometime okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for like, five hours, so why not?" Scott puts his head against the window and closes his eyes.

"Next word..." Stiles says and clears his throat. "Intransigent." He says and Scott looks down. "Stubborn-" he gets interrupted when the bus gets over a bump and he groans.

"Oh buddy you okay?" He asks and I shake my head. "We shouldn't have come." I say and Stiles nods. "I knew it, we shouldn't have come." I say again and sigh. "We had too, there's a safety in numbers." Scott says and I scoff.

"I didn't recall any safety in numbers when they killed Derek." I say and Scott sighs. "There's also a thing like death in numbers okay? It's called a massacre. Or bloodbath, carnage, slaughter, butchery... wow that's-" he says as Scott's face twists in agony.

"All right Scott, I'm telling coach that-" Stiles tries, but Scott stops him. "No, no, no, I'm all right." He says and I shake my head. "You don't look alright." I say and point at his wound.

"Would you just let me see it?" Stiles asks and Scott stops him immediately. "I'm okay." He says and I raise an eyebrow. "You're okay enough to stop Stiles from not seeing a probably life-killing wound" I say and give him a tight smile.

"That's number 2, if I kill Ethan right now with a garrote, a smash in his head and knife do you think the next sacrifices are werewolves?" Stiles gives me a pointed look and I grin.

"Then Scott's death would be worth something, because obviously he's dying." I say and Scott sighs, lifting his shirt and revealing 3 gigantic barely healed claw marks. "Oh dude..." Stiles trails off and I look at Scott worried. The wounds had black blood around it and it really didn't look good.

"I know its bad, but it's because they're from an Alpha. It'll take longer to heal." I look at Stiles who looks at the other two betas who probably agree that we should kill Ethan. "How come Boyd and Isaac are fine then?" Scott puts his hand against the window again, but doesn't answer.

"I can't believe he's dead. I can't believe Derek's dead." I say and close my eyes. Tears are threatening to spill again. "It'll be okay."

"So you're saying they life in the same building as the Argents?" I ask and scoff. "Why? Out of all places." I say and Derek shrugs. He pulls out a map and I look at Boyd and Cora.

"How come you guys are still alive? They would have sensed you." I say and raise an eyebrow. The door opens and I turn around to see Scott. "I know where they are." Scott says walking towards us quickly.

Me, Peter, Derek, Boyd and Cora were here. "Same building as the Argents, we know." Derek says and Boyd turns around, facing Scott. "Cora and I followed the twins." Boyd answers and Scott frowns.

"Then they want you to know." Scott says and Peter stands up more straight, looking directly at Scott. "Or, more likely they don't care." Peter says and I shake my head, ready to argue, but Derek gives me a short shake of his head, signaling it's a bad idea.

"What is this?" Scott asks and I look at the blueprint. "Isn't it obvious?" Peter asks and looks up. "The schemers are scheming. Coming up with a coup de main, better known as a pre-emptive strike." Peter says and I roll my eyes.

"You're going after them?" Scott asks and I sigh. "Not my idea, thus not the brightest. But they're going tomorrow." I say and Derek looks at Scott, nodding at him. "And you're gonna help us." Scott looks up from the blueprint and frowns, but agrees.

I snap out of the memory of how everything turned to shit. How I tried to stop Derek from going and planning this, but he wouldn't. Then he had the audacity to tell me to stay at home.

"I'd rather die than sit back and watch you kill yourself. I'm coming."

He had kissed me and dropped me off at Stiles, who is a lot stronger than me. "Two of you, back in your seats!" Coach says and whistles. That damn whistle.

"Jarred. Again? Car sick? Every- how do you even get on the bus?" He asks and Jarred groans. "Look at me. No don't look at me. Look at the horizon, keep your eyes... keep your eyes on the horizon." He says and looks our way. I glare at Coach while he just looks past me.

"McCall not you too." Coach says and Scott's eyes snap open, pretending he's fine. "No Coach I'm good." He says and I frown when I see black blood. "Hey Scott you're bleeding again. And don't just say it takes longer to heal. I'm pretty sure it's still bleeding because it's not healing. At all." I snap and look at Ethan.

"I'm gonna get answers." I say and stand up, Scott tries to pull me down, but I'm a seat away. Stiles grabs me by my waist and basically shoves me on his lap. "I will hold you here the whole goddamn ride if I need to Max, you're not going." He says and I just huff in annoyance, but sigh.

"He's listening." Scott says and I look at Ethan. "Well is he gonna do something or just sit there being ugly?" I ask and Scott sighs. "Not in front of this many people. And neither should you." He says and I smirk, seeing Isaac and Boyd.

"What about those two ticking time bombs sitting near him?" I ask and Stiles sighs. "No they won't. Not here." Scott says and I look at him. "Well, what if its not gonna stop them?" I ask and Scott sighs. "I have to do that."

I groan and sigh, leaning back on Stiles chest. I might as well enjoy this anyways.

"They're one floor above them in the penthouse. Right above Allison's." Derek says and I look at him. I was sitting on the table now, feet crossed and trying to make something less suicidal than this plan.

"So kill them first. That's the plan?" Scott asks and I shrug. "We can ask the Argents to leave and blow up to upper part of the building?" A war has never had none causilties, and I don't think I will live long enough to see that day.

"They won't even see it coming." Boyd says and I scoff. "No, they'll just smell you five miles away." I remark and look at them. "Am I the only one who thinks this plan is completely insane?" I ask and scoff.

"Can we just come up with something that doesn't involve murder? Can we just once come up with something that doesn't involve killing everyone?" Scott asks and I look at him, sighing.

"It's never gonna work. They want to kill us, what do you expect us to do, Scott? Sit around until you die? Or do Boyd and Cora have to go first before you understand that when they play low, you play lower. The high card never works. It's the circle of life." I say and Scott sighs.

"Don't you get tired and blandly of the moral Scott?" Peter asks and turns to Derek. "Not that I disagree." He says and I cock an eyebrow. From what I've been told, Peter is not a good guy.

"I do. Why do we need this kid?" Cora asks bluntly and Derek's jaw ticks. "This 'kid' helped save your life. And you know we can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move. Max is right, we can't wait until they kill half of us." He says and looks at me. At least we agree on something.

"You can't beat a pack of Alpha's." Scott says and I sigh. "Exactly. That's why we have to be smart about this, and absolutely not even 1% of this plan is smart." I say again and Cora looks at me. "That's why we're going after Deucalion. Just him." She says and I clench my jaw.

"Cut off the head of the snake and the body dies." He says and I look at Derek. "What I don't get, how can a blind man be so powerful? Unless he's fucking amazing in what he does- killing." I remark and Boyd sighs.

"And you forget, this isn't a snake. It's a Hydra. And like Scott says, they're all Alpha's." Peter makes a point and I look at Derek, but he doesn't seem convinced.

"Deucalion's still the leader." He says and Peter looks at him, making them share a look. "I hope so. Because you know what happened when Hercules cut off one of the heads of the Hydra?" Peter asks rehtorically- we all know the answer already.

"Newsflash, he didn't get anymore handsome." I say and grimace. "Two more grew back in its place." Peter says and I nod.
"Exactly."

I was done waiting for Boyd to make the first move, so I stand up, making Stiles look surprised. Ethan stands up too and coach doesn't notice. Scott walks past me towards Boyd and I lower myself by Ethan, who just looks at me.

Nothing came out of me. No threats, not hate, nothing. I just stared at him, tears in my eyes. "I hope you're happy." I say and Scott pats my back, making me walk with him. I close my eyes and sit down in the seat in front of them, curling myself up in a ball and let a single tear roll down.

"Crisis averted?" Stiles asks and Scott nods. "Mm." He just says and looks at me. "We'll figure something out, Max." He says and I look at him. I cared. Is what I wanted to say, but no words came out. I cared and this is where it has gotten me.

~1943 words~

I get the call whether or not I passed my exams in 5 hours and I'm so fucking nervous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575 18 13
An average high school student and his best friend get caught up in some trouble causing him to receive a werewolf bite. As a result they find themse...
9.4K 181 20
Isabella Gilbert has lost everything: family, friends and her humanity. After her newfound Lupa powers kick in, Izzy goes with Elena to find Katherin...
94.9K 1.4K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
177K 3.7K 21
{Book One} After being daggered by her eldest brother Niklaus, Renee Mikaelson is finally awaken by her twin brother, Kol. When she ends up stuck i...