Praise me, Love me, Kill me |...

Por elena24aly

"Be careful with who you choose to take home" A heartbroken Minho meets at his concert an innocent looking gu... Más

The characters
Hyung is the only one
Devouring a stranger
Sungie
It's complicated
Good enough
Love and Stars
Boyfriend
Ashamed
Cold
He can take it
Felix's date
Selfish
Change
For forever
The one that won't break
Affair
You wronged me
Police
Sweet dreams
Only two letters
Convert
My one and only love
The one that hurt the most
The idea of being in love
I do believe you
Masochist
Did you praise him too?
The shooting at the Opera
Mother of a liar
The elevator
Something unfixable
Face the truth alone
Let me tell you a story
Can I draw you?
Backstabber
Torture
Leave...
After years of loneliness
Right person, wrong time (the end)
How could I forget that? (Bonus chapter)

One time

1.9K 98 34
Por elena24aly

One month ago...

Minho told Chan everything about the breakup. And Chan, as a good friend, went to find the guy who broke Minho's heart and kick his ass.

Yeah...that didn't go as planned.

Chan went to Seungmin's work place fuming. He sneaked into the theater and sat down on one of the chairs in the dark, catching a glimpse of the rehearsals.

Then he heard it.

The most beautiful voice he ever heard. A sweet and steady voice lingering on his ears.

That was Seungmin.

Chan approached slowly the scene until Seungmin spotted him and stopped singing.

-Can I help you? he asked clueless.

-I'm Chan. Minho's friend, replied Chan a little lost.

-Oh... Nice to meet you! You probably know who I am. That's the main reason you're here, right?

-What? Chan snapped back as from a trance.

-You want to hit me for what I did to Minho, he added crouching down to be at Chan's level. Go ahead! I deserve it.

-Why are you so calm about it?

-Because I know that my pain will make Minho feel better. So it's fine.

Chan looked deeply in Seungmin's glassy eyes and saw a broken soul smiling humbly at him. He couldn't hit him. He felt like he wasn't able to lay a finger on him at all.

He sighed and turned around towards the exit.

-See you around, Seungmin! he waved without looking back.

-Goodbye, hyung!

The week between Christmas and New Year

Chan drove for hours, but he didn't got bored a second, cause besides him was his beautiful angel humming every single song that would come up at the radio.

He was in love with every part of Seungmin, including his voice and his fingertips patting Chan's leg everytime he would get excited.

And for Chan looking was just enough. He had his boundaries. No hitting on your friend's ex. He held on that principle. But he was human. He couldn't take it any longer.

The first stop was at a huge hospital where Chan learned a few things about a successful surgery while Seungmin was behind the glass, encouraging Chan and jumping to see more clearly what was happening there.

-Did you have fun? Seungmin asked as if they weren't in a hospital.

Chan chuckled at the silliness and nodded biting his lip to make it stop until he would break into a laughter.

-I just need to see another surgeon in the other city. This way I can choose what field I want.

-About that... do you have one in mind? I always thought you would be great with kids, so I pictured you as a pediatric surgeon. But maybe you want to be a vascular one or a plastic surgeon. I don't know.

-I'm thinking more of neurosurgery.

-Really? How come?

-My grandma experienced a brain stroke on my birthday. It took years for her to recover, but thanks to her surgeon she survived. I want to save people too.

Seungmin looked at Chan and smiled. His determination impressed him so much.

-From a dreamer to a dreamer...Seungmin said nudging lightly Chan's shoulder... You have amazing chances to become what you want and I will gladly watch you doing all the steps right.

They spent three nights at a hotel since Chan's course took longer.

When they arrived to their next destination, the bad luck came upon Chan.

The hotel mistaken the dates and every room was booked. In consequence, Chan and Seungmin had nowhere to go in the middle of the night, so Chan parked the car in the underground garage and planned to look for another hotel in the morning.

-I'm sorry for this, Seungmin. You can sleep in the back. I will stay awake to guard the car. So don't worry, added Chan visibly affected.

-You have nothing to be sorry about, hyung. It's not your fault.

-If I didn't invite you to come with me, you wouldn't be forced to sleep in my car.

-It's just for a night. It's not that big of a deal. And I can't sleep if I know you won't. I'm here to keep you company, so that's what I'll do.

-Why do you have to be so nice? Why can't you be a jerk? groaned Chan hiting his head to the steering wheel in frustration.

-What? asked Seungmin surprised to see Chan behaving like that. What did I do?

-Nothing. That's the problem. You're perfect. A fucking beautiful and perfect human being. I can't find a single flaw and that's driving me crazy, cause I'm not supposed to feel this towards my friend's ex. I'm horrible!

-You like me?

Chan sighed in embarrassment and hid his face in his palms.

Seungmin tapped Chan on the shoulder to make him rise his head.

-Do you like me, hyung? In that way? Seungmin asked again with a serious face.

Chan nodded, his face getting red.

-For how long?

-Since the moment I met you.

Seungmin stayed silent starring at Chan. The older felt the awkwardness around them, so he started talking again.

-Look, I'll try to restrain myself. I won't bother you or even bring up this to you ever again. I don't want to burden you. I know it's weird for us to live in the same apartment after this, so I can move to Minho and I can leave the apartment for you and Felix. You don't need to hear from me ever again, so-

Chan got cut off by Seungmin grabbing him by the collar and dragging him closer for their lips to connect.

-It's very clear to me that you cannot restrain yourself. Well, neither can I. And you're all I have right now. Look, I never thought of you like that. But I don't want our friendship to be ruined. So let's do it right here, right now. One time. Then we can live our lives like nothing happened. Or am I too cruel to you? Seungmin lift Chan's chin.

-One time it's perfect for me, replied Chan grabbing Seungmin's waist with no hesitation.

Warning: smut (nothing too relevant to the plot)

Seungmin hopped on Chan's lap, wrapping his hands around the older's nape. While playing with his hair, he started kissing him slowly.

Chan climbed with his fingertips Seungmin's back, grabbing on his shirt. Their kiss slowly became messy.

Chan using his tongue to explore every inch of Seungmin's mouth.

The younger let out a whimper when he became impatient. Chan received the message and took off Seungmin's shirt, throwing it on the back seats.

Chan proceeded to press kisses on Seungmin's collar bone, then going lower and lower.

-You're gentle. As expected from a sweet heart like you, Seungmin blurted out.

Chan snorted at the comment.

Of course, Seungmin was into rough things. He dated Minho, after all.

Alright, he needed to show him his true self. He was afraid to scare Seungmin, but if that's what he wanted, then...

Chan started sucking on Seungmin's neck, spot after spot, searching for the weak one. When he heard Seungmin's moans, he knew he found what he was searching. He didn't stop until he left a visible purple stain on Seungmin's beautiful skin.

The younger helped Chan undress and moved from side to side on the latter's tight to tease him.

That devilish smile was in contrast with his angelic eyes. And that made Chan a little too excited.

-Just a night...

-Make it worth it, right? Seungmin completed.

Seungmin tried to look composed, but in reality he wanted it so bad that he took Chan raw, with no preparation. Nothing.

And even though Chan asked for permission a billion times and offered to prepare Seungmin, the latter didn't listen and jumped right on it.

His face was covered in tears, so he buried it in Chan's chest, moving slowly back and forth to accommodate.

Chan pressed sweet kisses on Seungmin's ear to soothe him.

He was in cloud nine. His crush was in his arms, accepting him inside.

When Seungmin felt ready, he started to go higher and lower on Chan's member, desperately moaning the older's name.

His head fell back, his eyes went shut and like in a dream, he felt Chan's tongue lingering on his chest. He soon started hopping on it, feeling every thrust.

For Seungmin's surprise, Chan grabbed his jaw and smirked.

-Kiss me, Minnie, he demanded.

The younger did as he was told, taking breaks to breath when the thrust were reaching his prostate. His little gasps were exciting for Chan.

And Seungmin was enjoying so much that for a moment he forgot he was in Chan's car.

He let himself fall down on the steering wheel, but arched his back again when he heard the horn. Chan broke into laughter at Seungmin being flustered.

-It's ok, Minnie, said Chan caressing the younger's cheek. You are louder anyway.

That was definitely the first and hotter dirty joke Seungmin ever received from Chan.

Well, Chan wasn't mute either. He tried his best to muffle his moans, but Seungmin didn't let him, holding both his hands.

After they finished, Seungmin fell asleep immediately in Chan's arms with his head resting on the older's shoulder.

Chan spent the whole night looking at Seungmin's sleeping face, trying to keep those moments forever with him, knowing there were the only ones he was allowed to have.

After all, the moment Seungmin was about to wake up, they would become friends again and nothing more.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

257K 10.6K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...
23.9K 1.3K 28
After getting dumped by his girlfriend, Bangchan, not having the courage to tell his family about it asks his friend Minho to be his pretend girlfrie...
98.4K 3.1K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A cliché story where jisung i...
58.9K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...