Welcome to our Hometown

By JYlexostrich

Mina decided to move to Suwon together with her friends nayeon, jihyo, and sana. And she met someone in the a... More

Characters
Side Characters
CHPTR 1 - Airport
CHPTR 2 - Forgiveness
CHPTR 3 - Friends
CHPTR 4 - Denying?
CHPTR 5 - Finally she admit it!
CHPTR 6 - It's okay, I'm here
CHPTR 7 - Lunch
CHPTR 8 - Future Clinic? Endure Pain?
CHPTR 9 - The truth
CHPTR 10 - Food deliveries.
CHPTR 11 - Monday
CHPTR 12 - Monday Part II
CHPTR 13 - Night Out
CHPTR 14 - Is Childhood friend always Win or Lose?
CHPTR 15 - Hangover Soup
CHPTR 16 - Grocery
CHPTR 17 - Meet unnie
CHPTR 18 - Is this road trip?
CHPTR 19 - *laughs*
CHPTR 20 - Barbecue
CHPTR 21 - Whole Day
CHPTR 22 - Tiring Day
CHPTR 23 - Taking care of a Big Baby
CHPTR 23 PRT II - Taking care of a Big Baby
CHPTR 24 - Oww
CHPTR 25 - Revealing Truths
UNKNWN CHPTR - ???
CHPTR 26 - Work Work
CHPTR 28 - Home
CHPTR 29 - With Mina
BONUS CHPTR
CHPTR 30 PRT 1 - The day before dahyun's birthday
CHPTR 30 PRT II - The day before dahyun's birthday
CHPTR 31 - Exposed
CHPTR 32 - Surprise!
CHPTR 33 - You
CHPTR 34 - Truth or Dare
CHPTR 35 - Fireworks
CHPTR 36 - Drunk Confession
CHPTR 37 - Confused
CHPTR 38 - Unexpected Perfect Confession
BONUS CHPTR
CHPTR 38 PRT II - Unexpected Perfect Confession
CHPTR 39 - Fluff
CHPTR 40 - Meeting the Parents, ft. Something happened.
CHPTR 41 - I hate you!
CHPTR 42- The Revelation
CHPTR 43 - Gloomy Day
CHPTR 44 - Jealousy
CHPTR 45 - Talk
CHPTR 46 - The day before the Party
CHPTR 47 - The day!

CHPTR 27 - Yoo saves the day

455 20 2
By JYlexostrich

Jeongyeon ▪︎

"Fuck!"

I can't sleep! It's still bugging me about what happened earlier. I bet mina is angry at me. *sighs* This all your fault, sana! Even though I started that prank, I didn't intend on pranking Mina.

*sighs* I stood up from my bed as I walked towards downstairs to get some milk to drink. I will not go outside tonight since I just wanted to watch some movies in my room.

I went to the kitchen and straight towards the fridge to get some 2 boxes of milk. Now that I got what I needed... I went back to my room and opened the tv while I positioned myself in the bed, ready to watch some movies.

I opened my Netflix account and now all I need to do is to find some movies that are good to watch in the mood that I'm feeling right now.

Oh? This looks good. Okay, I should check this out.

1 hour and 45 minutes later.....

Eh?! What kind of movie is this! It's not even a happy ending! WTF! Aish, if I just knew this from the start, I wouldn't watch this movie.

*sighs* What time is it anyways? Hmm.. It's already 3:30am, but I still can't sleep. What should I do?

Oh wait- I remembered that I hadn't opened the box of legos that I bought from Seoul.

*chuckles* unboxing it.

I turned off he TV first, and went downstairs and straight to where the box that been put aside. I opened the box and wahh! It's full of Legos! *smiles* mina likes legos.

I looked inside and there's something that caught my eye.

It's a lego flowers- woah it's beautiful *gasped* I'm going to build this and give it to mina *chuckles* mina will love this.

I went to the mini table with a chair that was just besides window while holding this box of Lego flowers. My view of mine right now is the house of jihyo, nayeon, mina, and sana.

Basically, I was looking right in front of their house and I could see the full view of it and it's beautiful because of the moonlight.

I was about to open the box when I saw someone walking towards their entrance door while holding a flashlight? Who's that?

I stood up from my seat and took a peek in the window carefully.

I don't know- and I can't even recognize that person... since that person was wearing a hoodie, which I can't even guess who it is.

Wait? IT'S A MAN! I REPEAT IT'S A MAN!
SHIT SHIT. Is he going to break inside? The fuck who's that.

I'm going to call the police- oh wait not yet, since I still don't know what is really his intention.

I guess time to use my expert skills.

I carefully opened the main door and quickly ran towards where I could hide myself while watching that man.

Shit! I felt like having a Deja vu that happened 2 years ago.

I saw him- okay I'm going to get him now... HE'S ALREADY TRYING TO GET IN INSIDE THE HOUSE. THE FUCK WHO'S THIS!

I ran towards him and-

"YAH!" I shouted as I was looking at him seriously.

I don't care how loud I was- since my focus right now is on him.

He looked at me and our eyes met and I felt like I had seen him before.

"What are you doing?" I asked seriously, raising my eye brow.

"I-I w-was j-just looking i-inside." He stuttered, and I could sense that he was nervous.

"Looking inside? Are you serious right now? I just saw you trying to opened that door using that tools in your hands and you're going to tell me that you're just looking inside." I said as I went near to him, but he's slowly backing away from me.

I know his move, and the next thing he will do is run away from me.

I was right, he started to run away, so I started to run as fast as I could just to catch him.

"YAH! AISH! STOP! YOU FUCKING." I shouted as I ran faster just to catch him.

I was now near to him and I could get near to him since the gap earlier was way too far.

"YAH! STOP!"

While running, since I was so close to him,, I threw myself on him and we fell into the ground hard because of the force. Without any further, since he was facing the ground, I got his hands quickly and put it in his back and locked it using my knee.

"Get off me!" He said while trying to escape.

Wait weird? I smelled alcohol on him? Is he drunk?

"Why would I? Explain it to the police station!" I answered him as I locked his hand even more so he couldn't escape.

"GET OFF ME CHIEF YOO!" He said, trying to get himself out of my lock.

Sorry, but this lock that I'm doing right now is impossible to escape. Unless you are to careless to lock him up.

Wait, he knew me? So he's just living here somewhere.

"So you knew me." I said.

"Of course I do!" He replied struggling.

"What are doing into that house?!" I asked him and he's already getting on my nerves- I mean, he's just going to break in inside my friends and my cousin's house.

"I-I'm just- ugh! Why would I even tell to you!" He shouted and it makes me even more angry.

"CHIEF YOO!" I heard someone call me and I saw officer kang and officer kim running towards us.

Just in fucking time.

They helped me with the man I caught, while I fixed myself up- SHIT? I felt like I was hurting somewhere.

Maybe because I threw myself on him and we fell to the ground really hard.

"Are you okay chief yoo?! What did this guy do to you? And it's only 4:30 am." Officer kang asked me worriedly while locking the man using his hand cuffs.

"I saw him breaking inside of jihyo's house." I respond as I hold my fucking elbow because it's fucking hurts!

I saw officer kang put the guy already in the police car.

"OH SHIT CHIEF YOO! Your elbow is bleeding!" Officer kim said as he was pointing in my arms.

I looked at my arms and it's bleeding, it is! Shit! *gasped* that's why my elbow hurts.

"Did he do something bad at you?!" Officer kang asked me while he went to us.

I waved my hands. "No no, I chased him earlier so I threw myself on him so I can catch him." I answered.

"Maybe because of the force that's why I have this." I chuckled as I was holding my arms.

"Do you want to come with us jeongyeon? so we can clean that scratch?" Officer kang said worriedly.

"No it's okay officer, I can handle it my own, don't mind me, just take that guy into the police station already." I said.

"Wait- how did you even know that I needed some help, since as long as I remembered that I haven't dialled your phone yet." I asked confused.

"Well, you know chief yoo, our duty is to roamed around every 4:00 am just to make sure to keep our people safe." Officer Kim answerede, and yeah, I remembered that.

I sigh in relief. "Thankfully you all arrived just in time." I said.

"Even though we are late, we know that you can handle that guy." Officer Kim said.

*chuckles* "Anyways officer kang officer kim, thanks for your help, and I think that guy is a little bit drunk since I smelled something alcohol on him earlier, and please if you get something information about him called me as soon as possible." I said.

"You got it chief yoo." Officer Kim said.

"Are you really okay jeongyeon? I mean your elbow bleeding you sure you can handle that?" Officer Kang asked.

"Don't worry officer this is just nothing." I said and smiled.

"Aiggo, even though you said that- we knew that you're hurting right now." Officer kang said.

"I'm going now, bye officers." I said.

"Okay chief yoo, take care." They said as I went back to my home.

Fast Forward..

I'm already home and the first thing I do is I went straight up to my room quickly while holding my elbow gently and straight to the bathroom, I removed my upper clothes leaving my sports bra in, so now, I just need to clean this *Looking at her bleeding elbow through the mirror*

It's just a scratch, so it's easy to clean.

If I hadn't gone out of my room earlier, I wouldn't know that he already break into their house.

But it still makes me curious since that man is, familiar. I felt like I saw him somewhere. I'm just going for wait to officer kang's call and to find out what is really his intention for my friends and cousin's house.

This is the first time I'm going to say this, but-

Don't you ever mess with me, my family, or even with my friend, or else- you'll see a new version of me that irene, seulgi, and jihyo only knows about that-

Just kidding ㅋㅋㅋ new version of me? ㅋㅋㅋ Is that even real?

But still, if you mess with us, make sure you already know your consequences.

Anyways, as I reached for the first aid kit in the cabinet, I quickly sat on my mini couch and cleaned my scratch.

So, where do I start? I just need this, and this, and put it in like that....... and- done!

Kekeke. It's perfect! Now my wound is clean.

I change my clothes into clean ones and since it's already 5:00am I went downstairs and decided to wait until it's 6:30am so I can cook our breakfast.

*ring ring*

When I was walking towards to get the Lego, my phone suddenly rang. And I saw the ID number, it was officer kang.

Oh shit, maybe uncle has already info about that guy.

Phone Call.

"Hello jeong?" He response.

"Yes officer kang?" I asked.

"Aiggo...... just call me uncle." He chuckled.

"Arraseo uncle." I chuckled.

"Anyways uncle, any update to that guy?" I asked seriously.

"Yes jeong, actually this guy right in front of me is working on the renovation company." He said.

Wait- renovation company? Is he the one working under the girls clinic? That's why he's familiar?

"Wait uncle- don't tell me he's working under jihyo's and the girls clinic?" I asked, hoping that it was not.

"Yes jeong, and guess what." Uncle answered.

"What uncle?" I asked seriously.

"He's actually expecting to see your friend there, as I can remembered what name he had said earlier is- what's her name again? Mina, ah yes mina." Uncle said.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

"What did he says about mina?" I asked, massaging the bridge of my nose to lessen my stress.

"He says that he likes her, and your friend mina doesn't seem giving him any attention." Uncle said.

Of course she won't.

"And he's a bit drunk so yeah he's planning to break into their house." He said.

I knew it, he's drunk!

"Better put that guy into jail uncle." I said it with an angry tone.

"Calm down jeong, we already did, and thankfully you saw him, because if it's not? I guess he's already inside their house." Uncle said.

"Yeah, I was thankful too uncle." I said.

"Uncle, I'm just going to ask about something." I said.

"What it is jeong?" He said.

"Can you tell to the renovation company about their employee behaviour." I said.

"We already planned that jeongyeon, but it's still 5:15 am, and they're still closed." He said.

"Don't worry, we'll handle that, and make sure to gave you updates." He added.

"Thanks uncle, anyways uncle gotta go, thanks for the update uncle." I said.

"Sure jeong and be sure to clean your scratch." He said

"And forgot to tell you uncle if I could get the picture of that guy so I can't show it to jihyo if she knew that guy." I said.

"Sure jeong, I'll send to you right away." Uncle said.

"Okay uncle uncle." I said as I ended our call.

End Call.

That guy really gets on my nerves, why is it always mina? Because she's pretty? Or maybe because she's different from the others that's why they give her so much attention?

Jihyo is going mad at this. She trusted a guy that does not even deserve her trust.

Jihyo hates people like that.

Anyways, I'm just going to watch some news to kill some excess time.

Fast Forward...

It's already 6:20am, and I'm going to start cooking some waffles for breakfast since the kids will be awake soon. I went straight to the kitchen and did some waffle batter already.

I heard my phone getting some notification and I saw the message, it was uncle who sent some photos. I quickly opened the message, and I saw the guy picture. He has long black hair with a slightly beard on it.

I already replied to uncle saying thanks and after that going back to my work.

I should invite jihyo and the girls to have breakfast here since I need to talk to jihyo.

I should call her now.

I dialed her phone and guess what, she answered right away.

Phone Call.

"Moring ji." I greeted as I put my phone between my shoulder and ears, so I could use my two hands to mix this batter of waffles.

"Morning jeong." She greeted me back.

"Have breakfast here in house, I have something to show it to you and even discuss something important to you." I said it seriously.

"Hmm? Why your tone serious? It must be important, arraseo, we're just going to clean ourselves and went there already." She said.

"Okay ji thanks." I said as I ended our call.

End Call.

All I have just do is to continue doing our breakfast.

-

Jihyo ▪︎

I was called by jeongyeon earlier telling me that she had something to show it to me and even discussing me about something important.

Having a serious conversation again with jeong makes me more curious again, since I've worked as a doctor in Seoul for years and I don't have time to talk to her because of busy schedules.

-

Mina ▪︎

I woke from my alarm and it's already 6:45. I stand up from my bed, and fix it, after that, I walk towards the bathroom to wash myself up.

After cleaning and changing into a clean one, I went downstairs only to see sana, nayeon, and jihyo already preparing to leave.

"Good morning guys." I was greeted as I walked towards them.

They looked at me. "Morning penguin." Jihyo greeted.

"Morning mina." Nayeon greeted.

"Morning." Sana greeted him smiling.

"Why so early guys? We haven't still ate our breakfast." I said since I'm hungry and craving for ramyeon.

"Oh, forgot to tell to you penguin that we're having breakfast at jeong's house." Jihyo said.

Eh?

"But-"

"But what penguin? Jihyo cut me off.

"Jeongyeon knows that I'm mad at her!" I said.

"Well? Are you mad at her?-"

"No." I cut sana off.

"Then what's your problem?" Nayeon asked.

"I don't know." I pouted.

"Aiggo, let's go now, I bet they're already waiting for us arraseo?" Nayeon said as I nodded.

Fast Forward.

We were now standing in front of jeongyeon's house. Jihyo was the one who knocked and we were welcomed by jeongyeon who's wearing an apron with an oversized t-shirt inside while her hair was tied in loose.

She smiles at us. "Good morning guys." She greeted us while letting us inside.

We greeted her as well as walked towards the kitchen where the kids were already eating their breakfast.

Dahyun and tzuyu also greeted us, smiling as we greeted them back.

"You can eat your breakfast already girls I'm just going to talk to jihyo privately." Jeongyeon suddenly spoke.

We looked at them, curious, as they went upstairs.

"Hmm? What's with them?" Sana asked the kids as we join them in the table.

"I don't know unnie, but jeongyeon unnie seems to be bothered earlier." Tzuyu answered.

Bothered by what?

"And did you noticed unnie. That jeongyeon unnie has bandage on her elbow." Dahyun said.

Oh? I didn't noticed it.

"I noticed that, What's with that?" Nayeon asked.

Ehh? She noticed? How come I did not?

"I noticed that too." Sana said.

Okay fuck? Why didn't I notice that?

"We already asked unnie about that, but she's always changing the topics and even ignores us." Tzuyu said.

"That is the first time actually that I got ignored my unnie." Tzuyu confessed.

"Maybe because she doesn't want you kids to know about it." Nayeon said, and maybe she was right.

"That's what we thought too nayeon unnie." Tzuyu replied.

"Anyways kids, eat your breakfast already, were just going to wait them arraseo." Nayeon spoke and we nodded.

What's happening?

-

No One ▪︎

Jeongyeon and jihyo are now in jeongyeon's room, jihyo is sitting on a mini couch looking at jeongyeon who's now stressed and even bothered.

Jihyo also noticed the bandage on jeongyeon's arms, so she began to question it.

Jihyo raises her eyebrow. "Are you just going to walked around and not able to say something to me?" She asked.

Jeongyeon just looked at her. "You're making me dizzy jeong! What are me a statue? And what happened to your arm? Why does it have a bandage?" Jihyo asked again.

Jeongyeon gets her phone in her pocket and. " Do you know this guy?" She asked as she showed a man's picture on her phone.

Jihyo curiously nods while looking at the picture. "Yeah, I know him, he's one of the renovation guy that works under us, why? What's with him?" She asked.

"Uhmm.. actually I saw him in front of your house around 4:00 earlier in the morning, and........ he almost break in into your house-"

"WHAT?!" Jihyo cut her off.

"THE FUCK!?" Jihyo looked at her having an angry look.

"ARE YOU STUPID?! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME OR EVEN TEXTED ME!?" Jihyo was upset.

"I can handle it on my own, and your sleeping you should be resting." Jeongyeon said it makes jihyo upset more.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" Jihyo now glared at Jeongyeon.

"C-chill ji, I just did what I have to do, besides he's already in jail, so nothing to worry about." Jeongyeon said.

"And thankfully officer kang and officer kim arrived just in time." Jeongyeon added.

"Still jeong! You could've called me!" Jihyo sighed.

"Eh? Why would I do that? You're going to get hurt and I don't want that." Jeongyeon worriedly said.

"Then what? Were just gonna let you do the work?" Jihyo said as she hits jeongyeon shoulder.

"Y-yeah, that's my work having a tittle in this town as chief yoo." Jeongyeon said, rubbing where jihyo hits her.

"You're really a fucking selfish." Jihyo said.

"I know." Jeongyeon smiled.

Jihyo sighed. "What's with him anyway?" She asked.

"Well- he's planning to break into your house is because of-"

"Because of what?" Jihyo cut her off.

"Because of m-mina." Jeongyeon answered.

"I knew it! Ever since we hired them to help us in the renovation, he's always staring at mina, he even tried to get mina's number- but of course mina didn't want it." Jihyo explained.

"Then why didn't you tell me?!" Jeongyeon asked, started to raise her voice.

"Because, we were sure that this just nothing- but I guess not, since we didn't expect it will turned out to be like that-"

"Looks who's selfish." Jeongyeon cut her off.

"Are you telling me that I'm a selfish?!" Jihyo asked ready to fight jeongyeon.

"Uhm? Yeah? Since you've just said that you already noticed his actions towards mina and you didn't even told me about that." Jeongyeon back fire jihyo.

Jihyo scoffed. "Yeah yeah it's our fault." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not saying that it's your fault- but you could have still told me so, I could've already talked to him or even confronted him." Jeongyeon frowned.

"I'm sorry." Jihyo suddenly apologized to Jeongyeon, which makes her confused.

"Why are you sorry?" Jeongyeon asked.

Jihyo sighs. "You're right I could've told you about this." She said.

"Now give me your arm- Who treated this anyways? A 5 year old kid?" Jihyo said, holding jeongyeon arms makes jeongyeon look at her.

Jihyo looked at her. "Wae? Don't tell me you're the one who did this?" She asked, unbelievable, looking at her.

"Isn't that too harsh?!" Jeongyeon said.

"Wae? I'm just telling you the truth, if mina see this, she's going to scold you for sure." Jihyo said.

"Anyways, where's your first aid kit?" Jihyo asked.

Jeongyeon pointed to the table near them. "There." She said as jihyo went there and got it.

Jihyo finally got the first aid kit, so she sat besides jeongyeon and treated her arms again.

"Ow this looks bad, what happened to you anyways? Where did you get this." Jihyo asked.

"Well, I chased him and when I was now near to him- I threw myself so I can catch him." Jeongyeon answered.

Jihyo nods. "What a brave woman." She commented.

"I'm always brave-"

"Not with mina." Jihyo cuts her off and jeongyeon rolls her eyes.

Jihyo already put the bandage in the right way, how to put it.

"Did you already told the girls about dahyun's birthday? We are going already there tomorrow." Jeongyeon said.

"Oh shit I forgot about that, later I'm going to tell them now." Jihyo said.

"Anyways, this is done, let's go I bet they are already waiting for us- and I haven't still ate breakfast so we should hurry now." Jihyo said as jeongyeon nods, and then they went downstairs.

Fast Forward - Kitchen

When jihyo and jeongyeon arrived downstairs, they saw them looking at them.

They went there when tzuyu suddenly stood up from her seat, looking at jeongyeon while raising her on brow that makes jihyo and jeongyeon confused.

Jeongyeon saw dahyun, mina, nayeon, and sana's having a same reaction with them.

"What's with this kid?" Jeongyeon asked her thoughts.

"Unnie." Tzuyu said while her arms were on her hips.

"Wae?" Jeongyeon asked confused, while she and jihyo seated at the table to join them.

"Your hiding something." Tzuyu said.

"Hiding what?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Dahyun unnie and I keep asking asking you about what happened to your arm and you keep changing the topic." Tzuyu said as she annoys jeongyeon while eating breakfast.

The real reason jeongyeon ignores them is because she wants jihyo to know this first, since if she'd tell the kids first they would over-react to it.

"Do you wanna know where your unnie gets this." Jihyo suddenly spoke, pointing at jeongyeon's arm.

Tzuyu nods as she sits in her seat again, and the other girls seem to listen to her too.

"Well, your unnie is a hero earlier." Jihyo said as jeongyeon sighs.

"Hero?" Jeongyeon thought.

"Hero? Unnie?" Tzuyu asked confused.

"Wae?" Dahyun asked.

"Hero? Wae? What happened?" Nayeon asked.

"So jeongyeon mind explaining it to your sisters." Jihyo said.

"Wae? Why me?" Jeongyeon asked.

Jihyo gave her a wtf look. "Isn't obvious?" She asked.

Jeongyeon sighs defeated. "Ignore what jihyo says about I'm a hero since it's not true." She said.

"Why unnie? What happened?" Tzuyu asked.

"I can't sleep last night, so I decided to build some lego in the living near to that corner *pointing where she seated before she saw the man* and then... I saw a man in front of your entrance door *looking at mina, nayeon, and sana* and when I just knew that he's already breaking in to your house-"

"WHAT?!" The kids and the girls excepts jihyo said in unison, since Jihyo is just eating her breakfast while listening to Jeongyeon explain her side.

"Why didn't you call us?" Mina began to ask her.

"That what I've said to her earlier and do you know what's her excuse?" Jihyo said.

"What?" Sana asked.

"That we're sleeping so we should rest." Jihyo answered munching her waffles

"That's so fucking lame excuse jeongyeon." Nayeon said.

"But- I can handle it on my on!" Jeongyeon defended herself.

"Still jeong, you could've rely on us too." Sana said.

"Who's that man unnie?" Dahyun asked.

Jeongyeon gulps. "This man." She answered as she was shown the picture of the man.

Dahyun and tzuyu got confused since they didn't know who that man is, and when nayeon, sana, and mina turned now they were shocked.

Sana gasps. "Mina isn't that the man who's been staring at you ever since we started the renovation?" She asked.

Mina nods.

"Why is he doing to our house anyways?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon whispered to jihyo saying. "Should I tell them the real reason?" Jihyo looks at her and signs a jeongyeon that it's okay to tell them the truth.

"The man was drunk, uhm, how do I say this? So, he actually wanted to see mina there." Jeongyeon said as they suddenly looked at mina.

Mina sighs. "Why does everyone wants to see me." She whined as if the others didn't expect that.

"Because your pretty." Jeongyeon mouth won't shut up, so she said it loud makes Jihyo cough.

Mina looks at her, shocked, since she didn't expect jeongyeon would say that.

Sana and nayeon being the teasing duo.

"Jeongyeon already told it- so I guess that was the reason." Sana said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Agreed." Nayeon nods.

"Right." The kids nod.

Jeongyeon clears her throat. "And the real reason about my arm is- I chased the man and threw myself at him so I can catch him." She said.

"And only if you saw the bandage, mina to her arm earlier you could've have already scolded her." Jihyo said.

"Wae?" Mina asked.

"The first thing you will thought that it's been treated by a 5 year old kid." Jihyo laughed.

"Yah! Don't judged my work you thomas hyo!" Jeongyeon pouted.

When jeongyeon saw the time, she gasped out of nowhere.

"OMO DAHYUN! You're late!" Jeongyeon panics as she quickly arranges the table , making Dahyun laugh at her.

"Chill unnie... Our professor just informed us earlier that we don't have a class today... and since next week will be our break ." Dahyun chuckles.

"Is that so?" Jeongyeon said as dahyun nods smiling.

"Anyways guys, I should be going now, I have still work to do." Jeongyeon said as she stood up from her seat.

Jihyo, mina, sana, and nayeon do the same as jeongyeon leaving dahyun and tzuyu seated on the table.

"Hey kids, why don't you invites chaeng to come over, since you don't have a class." Jeongyeon suggests.

The kids giggles. "We already invite her unnie as of now she's already going here now." Tzuyu said.

"Ow okay be sure to eat your lunch later arraseo, I'm going now." Jeongyeon said.

"Nae unnie take care~" The kids say to her while waving.

Jeongyeon was the first one to leave, followed by jihyo, nayeon, sana, and mina.

Fast Forward

Nayeon, sana, mina, and jihyo is in the van- and already going to the clinic.

Mina still can't believe what jeongyeon and jihyo have been told to them.

"I really can't believe that man almost break into our house!" Sana suddenly spoke, breaking the silence in the van.

"Thanks to jeongyeon she helped us again." Nayeon said.

Mina looks at them. "When did jeongyeon didn't helped us?" She asked.

"Point." Sana said.

"Your cousin really are selfish ji." Sana said, looking at jihyo in the rear mirror.

Jihyo shrugs her shoulder. "Yeah, I'm kind a used to it already." She said.

"Teach your cousin for not being selfish for once." Mina said and sighs.

"As long as I wanted that mina- but I can't, since she's way too stubborn to listen to me." Jihyo replied and they just sigh.

"Forgot to tell you about this but- we are going to the resort at 27-29 for dahyun's birthday." Jihyo informs them while driving.

"Oh? She already find some resort?" Mina asked.

"Yup, she already did, she reserves a villa for us to stay in." Jihyo said.

"Omo, I'm excited since this is my first time going on beach party!" Nayeon said.

"Why don't we go to buy some bikini to wear for her birthday." Sana suggests.

"Omo omo sana you're genius!" Nayeon agreed with her.

"Yah! We still have a work to do you dumb dumb." Jihyo scolded them.

"And by the way guys- the equipment's for our clinic will be arriving today, since they didn't deliver to us that supposed to be yesterday." Jihyo added.

"So excited to our equipment's!" Nayeon said.

"Yup, me too." Sana said.

Fast Forward.....

They finally arrived at the clinic only to find the renovation guys already waiting for them. Jihyo, nayeon, sana, and Mina were looking at them and they were upset because of what happened earlier in the morning.

They were shocked when suddenly the renovation guys bowed their heads on them, makes them curious.

"So, you already knew what happened." Jihyo suddenly spoke while looking at the guys in front of them.

"Yes, Dr. Park and we were very sorry for our friend's action." The one guy apologized, hanging his head low

"The officers went to the company earlier and we were shocked too to knowing that our friend has a strength to do that." The guys added.

"You didn't knew about that?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes Ms. Im, knowing that Dr. Park is the cousin of chief yoo- we already knew that we don't want to mess with the Yoo family." The guy answered.

"I guess they are really scared of jeongyeon." Nayeon whispered to jihyo.

"Your family seems powerful here ji." Sana whispered to jihyo.

Jihyo sighs. "Okay okay, that happened already there is nothing we can do about that." She said.

"Anyways Dr. Park, for our boss concerns, he said that doing this renovation to your clinic will be free and you will not pay any cents to us." The other guy said.

"Is that so?" Sana said.

"Yes, Ms. Minatozaki." The other guys said.

"Let's get to work shall we?" Mina said.

"Nae ma'am, we promised it won't happened again." The guys said.

"It should be." Jihyo said seriously makes the 5 guys gulp.

-

Jihyo ▪︎

The guy already apologized to us for what happened. We already forgive them since it's not their fault- it was their friend's fault.

Ever wonder where my parents at? Kekeke right... I haven't told you about my parents. Well, they are in Hawaii taking vacation- they invited me to come over, but, I don't want since we were planning to build a clinic here in Suwon which are almost done already.

And I'm excited to shown this to my parents.

"JI! THE EQUIPMENTS ARE ALREDY HERE!" I heard Nayeon call me from downstairs since I'm upstairs.

"OKAY OKAY WAIT FOR ME." I shouted so she could hear me.

I went downstairs quickly and I was welcomed by the big boxes in front of the building.

"Good morning Ms. Park." A man greeted me.

"Good morning to you too." I greeted him back.

"Anyways Ms. Park, this all the equipment's that you've ordered- don't worry we deliver in here safely and gently." He assured me maybe because I was looking at the equipments seriously.

"And sorry because it was postponed since this equipment's should deliver in here yesterday, we have a very serious problem with the truck that we used since all the equipment's are quite heavy." He explained.

"It's okay." I said and smiled.

After we finally signed all the papers that needed to sign, with the help of the renovation guy, they put all the equipments inside the building and put it aside.

So, I just needed to continue our work.

-

No One ▪︎

Jeongyeon and seulgi are in the kitchen, talking about what happened earlier this morning.

"Dad just told me that there someone almost break into the girls house huh." Seulgi spoke, looking at jeongyeon while cooking the dish.

"Yeah." Jeongyeon response.

"Chief yoo saved the world again." Seulgi stated teasing jeongyeon.

"What do you mean saved the world again? I just did what I have to do, and more specifically that's my work too." Jeongyeon replied.

"Hmmm... and how's your arm? Good?" Seulgi asked.

"It's good now since jihyo is the treated this." Jeongyeon answered smiling.

"Dad also says... the reason that he's there is because of mina." Seulgi said.

"Yeah... I'm shocked too." Jeongyeon shrugged.

"Mina's beauty really on high level.. like.. a lot of boys really want her." Seulgi said.

"Good luck yoo.. hope you get mina's heart." Seulgi added.

"Wish me luck gi." Jeongyeon smiles.

"Anyways, I'm going to the grocery store later to buy some foods to use in the resort tomorrow and also for dahyun's birthday." Jeongyeon informed.

"Uhm.. we're the one who's cooking right?" Seulgi asked.

Jeongyeon nods. "Yup." She answered.

"Buy some steak.. any parts of the beef will do, veggies, and ingredients for pasta.. well you know what are the ingredients right? *Jeongyeon nods* and that's all." Seulgi said.

"You sure that's all?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Uhmm.. maybe beers?" Seulgi answered asking.

"Okay okay beer will do." Jeongyeon said.

"Buy some champagne too or wine for the kids and to the others who are low tolerance." Seulgi added.

"Yeah, I was thinking that too." Jeongyeon nods.

Let's just continue our work so we can pack our things now later." Seulgi said.

"Yup." Jeongyeon replied as they started to go to work again.

-

Super Fast Forward 

Mina ▪︎

It's currently 4:45pm and we are done working on the renovation. One more move and the clinic will be finished.

I haven't seen any sign of yuki ever since earlier in the morning... I think he's busy? I don't know.

"Mina, jeong just texted me saying that, she has something to tell it to you." Jihyo suddenly spoke.

She has something to tell it to me? Hmm...

"Owww~ I guess someone has a invitation for a date later." Sana teased me and I told her she wouldn't stop teasing me.

"Make sure to pick what is right arraseo? Because later if yuki invited you again, you're going to pick him again-"

"Yah! That time I really had to choice... that's not my problem." I cut nayeon off glaring at her.

I heard jihyo sighs. "Okay woah guys... stop teasing our penguin there is jeongyeon already she might here you." She said saving my ass.

I saw jeongyeon walking towards us, and I became suddenly nervous.

-

No One ▪︎

Jeongyeon arrived at the girls spot. The reason jeongyeon wants to talk to mina is... she wanted to invite mina to go with her tomorrow to the grocery store to buy some food for dahyun's birthday.

Jeongyeon are now looking at mina while the girls are just looking at her, curious since they didn't really know what the reason jeongyeon wanted to talk to mina.

"Uhm... mina... are you free tomorrow?" Jeongyeon asked.

Sana, jihyo, and nayeon turn into their teasing mode. So they looked at jeongyeon smiling teasingly.

Without any further.

"Y-yes." Mina answered stuttered.

Mina clears her throat. "Why?" She asked confused.

"I'm going to buy some food that we were using in the resort and also for dahyun's birthday... and since you are not with me yesterday to find some resort for her birthday I was thinking that maybe you can go now with me so yeah... *chuckles* and you still owe me an ice cream." Jeongyeon explained that makes mina chuckles.

"Why does it sound so good to my ear?" Jeongyeon thought.

"I see- you still remembered that I owe you an ice cream." Mina said and followed by chuckles that makes Jeongyeon smile.

Jihyo, sana, and nayeon ready to tease jeongyeon but they just decided not to. Since they don't want to interrupt the two talking casually.

"Uhm... let's go home?" Jeongyeon asked smiling victory.

"Yup... so we all can rest now." Jihyo said.

Sana and nayeon who's now elbowing mina... more like teasing her already.

"You were pretty good job out there penguin." Nayeon whispered to mina.

"Confirmed it's a date." Sana turned to whisper in Mina's ear that makes Mina elbow her.

"Yah! It's not a date didn't you heard her?" Mina said glaring at the two, since she knows that they're teasing her.

"Yeah yeah." Sana rolled her eyes.

Jeongyeon went home smiling ear to ear excited for tomorrow. While mina and the girls went to the mall to buy some bikinis.

To be continue.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2.2K 27
Sana has always begged Mina to get a girlfriend Due to Sana bringing home all the girls. Mina rolls her eyes but starts to look into Son Chaeyoung. T...
67.2K 2.3K 46
Chaeyoung a girl who beams the brightest smile that could even light up a whole town, but behind those smile hides the deepest secrets that Mina woul...
1.4K 66 6
Sana and her friends set out on a camping trip to get away from the hectic pace of city life. They have no idea that Sana is carrying a closely guard...
187K 7.6K 45
In which Nayeon created her own problem and has to marry the girl she despise a lot, the solution,Yoo Jeongyeon. Read At Your Own Risk: Matured Conte...