A Dragon's Trust | Rewritten...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Why aren't yer just shouting? Yell, scold me, punish me, say something!" "I thought I lost yer..." ~~~~~~~~~... More

Character info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 4

5.2K 248 55
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 4- Forbidden Friendship

'That human, saved me,' You checked your reflection from the pond you landed near, checking to see if there was any injuries at all.
'None, I'm safe,' You let out a few sigh, and started to worry about something else.

'I need to head back home. Da was right about everything. About me not being ready to handle humans, me not being strong enough... me not fit to be Alpha,' You sniffed, feeling shame wash over you.

'I'll never be like yer, Da. And this proved it,' You lowered your head down, and slowly walked off into a cave, where you laid down and closed your eyes in frustration.

'I'm such an idiot,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"10 minute break, Young Midoriya, and we'll continue on!" All Might raised his hands up as Izuku collapsed out of breath.
"Great..." He sighed, before taking a swing of water and pulled out something from his bag.

'Right, now let's see,' He flipped through pages of the book, going through each section and class, trying to figure out something. All Might noticed and walked towards the boy.
"Looks like even after studying your muscles, you're studying your brain!" The hero laughed boastingly, and looked down.

"What class are you studying for?" He asked curiously, and Izuku looked up with astonishment.
"Oh, I'm not studying for school, it's for a curious thought," Izuku replied, and closed the book to show the cover to All Might.

"This is "The Book of Dragons", created by the once infamous Blacksmith Hero: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III! I never knew actual dragons existed, but ever since 'The Serpent Stalker', I became curious!" He said with starry eyes, and flipped more through more pages.

All Might watched with a smile, like he always does, but soon coughed to get Izuku's attention. He stopped as All Might stood back up, but gave a slight serious look.

"Young Midoriya, as much as I love your optimism, dragons don't exist. Only humans with dragon quirks, like Ryukyu. That 'dragon', is just a villain with a similar quirk, never be fooled by appearances. Take a look at me for example!" All Might said with a slight firm tone, but then laughed at his joke.

Izuku smiled slightly, but looked down at the book. He flipped through every page, trying to figure out what kind of dragon he saw last night.
'I want to believe you All Might, but I got this feeling. That will change everything,' Izuku stopped at the Mystery Class, skimming through before shutting his book, looking at the sky.

'What... who are you?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood at the shore of the ocean, feeling the sand in your paws. You stared at the setting sun, slowly spreading your wings to fly off back home.
'I'm going to get a lot of shit from my family. But it's better than being here,' You took a deep breath and was about to go, but then heard a voice.

"You!"

You spun your head to see the boy who saved you last night, and immediately got into a defense mode, growling and preparing to go invisible.
"It's okay, it's okay! It's just like before, I'm not going to hurt you," Izuku crouched down a little bit and raised his hand up, other hand holding something.

"Hey! I got you something," He continued, stretching his arm out to reveal-

BEEP

You immediately let out a quick roar and backed off, covering your ears with your paws. Izuku looked to see a car honking by, and slowly took out the dragon book.

"One of a dragon's weak point are the ears. Loud noises throw them off and lose their vision temporarily,"

"The loud noises scared you, huh?" The human spoke, but you still couldn't understand what he was saying. He then got onto his knees, and presented the fish again. You looked at him, hesitating for a moment, before staling over, eyes dilating wide with slight comfort.

'This dragon is not a villain, not at all. It's an actual live dragon!' He thought as you opened your mouth, revealing your gummy insides.
"Toothless? From the way you bit into Kamui Wood's trunks, I could've sworn you had-"

Shing

Izuku yelped as you brought your teeth out, immediately taking a harsh bite and was devouring the fish in seconds.
'Fish! I hadn't eaten in days! So good!' You could basically cry of happiness.

"Teeth..." Izuku gulped, and you looked back at him again, slowly getting closer to him.
"S-sorry! That's all I managed to bring!" He made more noises, and you just gagged, heaved and spat out the head of the fish you just swallowed.

"Ahg!" Izuku gagged, but you just took a step back, waiting for him to take your own peace offering.
'No way! They're really not going to expect me to eat that!' Izuku thought in a panic, but realized one thing in the book.

"First rule on how to train a dragon: Earn its trust,"

Sucking up his disgusted thoughts, he held his breath and took a bite into the fish, all the while gagging at the raw flavor. You tilt your head, confused onto why he was grossed out, but he still swallowed the fish.

He stuck his tongue out and gave you a weak smile, making you content with his actions and laid down, resting your head on your paw.
"That's one step closer," He smiled wider and took out an entirely different notebook, scribbling down what you look like and your features.

You burped a little, and was curious onto what he was doing.
'This human saved yer, he's... safe to be around,' You thought, and slowly peered over his shoulder. Izuku froze, but kept on sketching your body scale.

'Hey, he knows how to draw! Just like Da!' You happily thought, but not before getting an idea. You stalked off and Izuku watched you as you ripped a branch off of a nearby tree.

'Wow, so strong,' Izuku noted and you started to drag the branch around the sand, going behind and in front of him. You eventually finished your work and spat out the branch, cooing softly. Izuku looked around at the messy lines you made, was was curious onto what you're doing.

He took a step forward, and his foot was on the line you made. You instantly growled at him, remembering the game you and your siblings played. Izuku flinched, and took a step back, and you stopped. He noticed that you did that when he wasn't stepping on the line.

"You wanna play a game, huh?" Izuku smiled, and stepped over the line, making you happy that he understood quickly.
'Such an intelligent human,' You thought, and he kept on looking around and avoided the lines.

He continued doing so until he felt breathing from the back of his head. He sounds around to see you staring at him, flinching as he tried to reach out to you, and you growled. He paused before he lowered his head, and had his arm stretched out.

You stared at the human's hand, not moving.
'What is he doing?' You thought, and slowly moved your head closer. He felt your snout touch his palm, and he slowly opened his eyes to see you laying your head against him.

He was in awe, feeling like he accomplished so many things today.
'I... I did it!' He thought proudly, having a breathless laugh.

Suddenly, the moment you made contact, a small spark shocked your nose, and you immediately backed off. You rubbed your nose with your paws as the boy was startled by your actions.

You stared back at him, also feeling confused, before you let out a small chuckle. Although, to him it sounded like a deep growl. He flinched, but soon felt a smile on his lips. Your chuckle grew into a laugh, and it sounded big and loud growl.

But Izuku realized you were laughing, and he gave out a laugh too.
'You're really something, dragon!' Izuku thought and felt pride in his stomach.

Suddenly, he heard the growls become more and more clear. Into more of a-
"Human?" He whispered, seeing you shrink more and more, and your dragon features disappear into clear skin.

"W-wha-?!" His eyes widened as the once big dragon was now around his height, and wings were lifted to reveal... such a beauty of a human... dragon? Human hybrid. He choked on his words as you finished laughing and stared into his eyes, a smile rested on your face.

"Young Midoriya!!"

You immediately crouched, growling lowly at the voice of All Might as Izuku tried to calm you down.
"Hey, it's okay!" But it was useless as you ran off, a blast of plasma and you were gone.
"Good to see you're here early! Now come on!" All Might grinned and marched off, where Izuku just stood there, staring at the spot you ran off to.

"...See you tomorrow,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5K 20
INFO: Male reader. Please do not send hate, I made this from pure boredom! Pronounce is He/Him. Comment and help me for more ideas and mistakes pl...
254 16 11
"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺...
339 0 22
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
11.8K 555 15
"He doesn't remember the conversation or when it had happened. It could have happened this morning, last week, maybe even in a past life. He felt too...