π™ƒπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ // Izana x Reader

By deinieru_desu

Home is not a place. Home is a person. A Kurokawa Izana (Tokyo Revengers) x Fem! Reader Short Story More

πŠπˆππƒπ‹π˜ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.5
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25

22

2.9K 147 124
By deinieru_desu

It's been a while. I missed y'all. I hope you missed me too,mina. School kept me super busy that I barely even have time for myself. And so, I am going to make up for the delay. I hope you get to enjoy this update.

Chill.

It's been a week since Izana became a Toman Captain. He doesn't want to wear the uniform nor be a part of the gang. However, he didn't object on Mikey's decision and he still kept the uniform nicely on his closet.

<<<

Izana visited the hospital with you. He couldn't go anywhere without you, that it almost seemed you were his guardian. He talked to Takemichi and they fixed all of the messes and misunderstanding between them. Just like what Izana did during the Toman meeting, he apologized personally to Takemichi.

You both asked him what will really happen in  future which he answered full detailed, from the jobs of each other to the deaths of each other. He told you that before dying, you are all happy and contented with each of your lives. Now that he managed to change the past, there will be adjustments on the future as well. He can't predict what will happen yet but he assures you that he'll always find a way to make everyone happy.

After visiting the hospital, Izana asked you to bring him to your parents. He also did some efforts by buying rice crackers and a bouquet of flowers for your mother. You asked why he would do such thing but he didn't provide you answer. He asked you to let him talk to them alone and so you went to your room and looked at the things you left. He had a serious talk about you and him with your parents, including his intentions and apologies. Your mother was actually impressed with him because she thought that he was worse than that. Their conversation lasted for about 30 minutes before they let you join. Surprisingly, you had a great time with the three of them even though they seem to be hiding something from you.

>>>

Back to the present, Izana is sitting on their living room while watching television. It is a peaceful afternoon when birds are singing and the warm breeze embraces your skin. Since it's weekend, Emma and Mikey is also on the house.

Emma, who's sitting at the living room with her brother, is busy pressing buttons on her phone. She is talking to her friends about new plans for the boys. She's smiling to herself as she thinks of creative ideas.

Izana looks at her with a confused expression. He wants to know what she's up to but he doesn't want her to think he's being nosy. He tries to focus on what he's watching.

"EMMA-CHAN!!" as soon as Izana hear this voice, he immediately runs to his room as an instinct.

The blonde girl slowly stands up and walks toward the door, using the furniture around her as a support. She meets Yumeri's smiling face and accommodates her inside, letting her sit on Izana's place earlier.

"Why are you watching action films?" Yumeri asks. "I thought you like romance? How are you gonna flirt with Draken with this, invite him to a match?"

"Izana nii-san was watching that. He sprinted away when you arrived here," Emma informs, chuckling a little bit.

Yumeri pouts and rolls her eyes. "About this summer, I want it to be different since last festival was a disaster."

"Yeah, I remember Draken getting stabbed," Emma shows a bitter expression.

"Do you want me to ask my parents to lend us some money so we can rent a safe place?" Yumeri asks. "We can buy our own hanabi and watch it alone. You and Hina should be on the roof top so you can watch them better."

"But how about the stalls? I want to try asking Draken to win me a prize," Emma says.

Both of them aren't aware that Izana was listening closely to their conversation. He's low-key noting all of the words they're saying. He doesn't know why, but he feels he'll need all of this in the future.

"Win a prize for what?" Izana whispers to himself.

"Tashikani, that's romantic. Oh, and I also want some apple candy. We shouldn't miss the festival then!" Izana feels his ears getting warm after hearing Yumeri's response.

"I also want to see Draken wearing a yukata. I bet he's going to be the most handsome."

"Gosh, you're head over heals for him," Yumeri comments.

The girls' attention get caught by a knock from another girl. Yumeri decides to get the call then stands up from her seat and walks towards it. Hina shows her smile as soon as the door is open. She walks in and sit on a vacant chair.

"Did you talk to Takemitchy?" Emma asks.

"Mmm, he told me he's not gonna go back to the future yet. He'll stay until the summer festival," Hina answers.

"I'm really excited, but we shouldn't plan all of it. Usually, things don't go the way you plan them," Yumeri says, going back to her seat. "But let's still write everything we want to happen."

The girls happily listed down everything they want to try on summer festival. Giggles and teasing were heard all over the place. This made Izana uninterested so he went back to his room and lie on his bed.

They spent a couple of hours before they decided to eat snacks and tackle a different topic. Even though Yumeri doesn't have a boyfriend, she seems to get along and relate to the other two.

"I'm still not sure about Mikey tho," Emma says, a hint of worry on her voice. "You should just take him, Yume-chan."

"Speaking of him. Where's that devil?" Yumeri asks, curious. "I brought dorayaki and I haven't seen his shadow anywhere."

"I bet Mikey-kun is sleeping," Hina guesses.

"Anyone would think that. And yeah, he is," Emma informs.

"Let's disturb him!!" Yumeri suggests.

"No thanks," Hina refuses. "I don't want to mess with Mikey-kun's sleep. Takemichi told me he's a beast when he gets mad."

"We won't get in trouble if we gather more," Yumeri laughs sinisterly. "Let's invite Izana."

"Izana nii-san would run away from you," Emma says.

"Oh," Yumeri's energy suddenly collapses. "We should call N/N-chan!!" then it rises again.

"Yeah, then she can convince Izana-kun," Hina smiles.

Yumeri brings her phone out and dials your number. You, who's chilling at home and watching random videos, got annoyed after reading the caller ID. You accept the call and put your phone to your ear.

"We need you ASAP. I'm at Mikey's," Yumeri didn't even bother to greet you. She also ended the call after telling you these words.

Like you don't have a choice, you stand up and drag yourself to your bathroom to take a quick shower. You unconsciously take your time scrubbing your body and washing your hair. You also enjoy picking clothes to wear. You travel using your shared bike.

You didn't have to knock because the entrance is wide open. There, you see Baji and Chifuyu, Yumeri, Emma, Hina and Takemichi. They are all chilling on the living room, having conversation about something.

"N/N-chan!! You took too much time," Yumeri complains.

"Why do you need me?" you ask, direct to the point.

"Oh, invite Izana along. Let's disturb Mikey," she smiles at you.

"You called me and made me travel here for that? Can't you get him yourself??" you ask, annoyance present on your tone.

"Nope," the three girls shake their head at the same time, making you narrow your eyes at them.

In the end, you gave up on the staring competition and sigh. You walk to Izana's room and knock, waiting for him to open it. You had to knock multiple times before you hear a response from inside.

"Why? Fuck off!" Izana's voice was heard even on where everybody else are.

"Join us, Izana," you say tiredly.

"What?" Izana's voice got louder but he didn't shout this time; this means he got close.

"We're going to hang out together, so join us."

Like a shy little snail, he slowly opens the door and peeks. Once he confirmed that you are on the other side, he pulls you inside and shuts the door immediately. He goes back on his bed so you just sat at some random chair.

"Why are you so late?" Izana ask, clearly annoyed.

"You waited for me?" you ask back, raising your eyebrows. "I didn't feel like it was important so I didn't rush."

"Yumeri and that Hina-chan arrived here like years ago," he rolls his eyes, thinking of them. "Their giggling, their voices, ugh, irritating."

"What did they talk about?"

"You don't even know? Are they really your friends?" Izana acts shocked.

"Did they talk about the summer bullshit?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I told them not to include me. I'm not that interested. I don't want to get pulled by Yumeri to every corner of the festival," you feel goosebumps as you remember what happened last year; it's indeed not a good memory.

"Is that so?" Izana suddenly frowns. You don't know why but you feel like he's disappointed. "Emma even mentioned romantic stuffs like," then he acts like he's going to puke.

You chuckle. "Yeah, I don't understand them that's why I don't like joining the meeting if that's their topic."

"So you don't like romance?"

"Maybe?" you answer. "Or maybe I just don't like somebody at the moment."

Izana nods as if he just got a super important information. "You better not, romance is lame."

"HEY!" Yumeri barges in. "I told you to invite him! Not stay with him here!"

"Draken is here. Let's go?" Emma informs the obvious, since Draken is already behind her for support.

"I'll just stay here—"

"Let's go Izana," you stand up which made him stand up too.

You all walk out to Mikey's room. Yumeri enters first and jumps on sleeping Mikey. You also rush after her so you can get a nice seat or space on Mikey's sofa.

"Yu-chin stoooop!" Mikey pushes Yumeri away, making her fall to the floor.

"That's rude Mikey! Everyone's here to chill! Come on, wake up," Yumeri pulls Mikey's pillow and his beloved blanket. Trusting her, he let her have both of it.

"If you don't stop there, I'll push you hard—"

"Oh, then you'll let Izana eat all of the Dorayaki we bought?" Yumeri positions herself above the sleeping blond, holding his cheeks between her hands.

"Give me," Mikey speaks clearly, firmly and with authority. He sits down and looks at everyone in his room.

"Let's play cards. The loser gets punishment," Chifuyu suggests.

"What punishment?" Hina asks.

"A punch in the face," Baji answers sinisterly.

"I'm in," you declare. "Yumeri, you should also join."

"Okay, you're my target," Yumeri smirks. "Be ready."

"Maybe we can use this," Emma brings out her lipstick from her pocket. "Loser gets to be a paper canvas."

"I'm in," Izana announces.

"That's boring, Emma-chan!" Baji complains.

"Any punishment will do. I'll only get you, N/N-chan," Yumeri warns.

"Bring it on," You smirk at her.

"Shouldn't we wait for Mitsuya-kun?" Takemichi asks.

"Nah, he can join the next round," Baji shuffles the cards.

"Mikey-kun, join us," Takemichi invites but Mikey is busy munching on his dorayaki while staring at his visitors.

"Let him enjoy his time, he'll join when he wants," Draken says, taking the space beside Baji. "I'll make your cheeks red, Emma."

That remark made Emma blush immediately. Her hand sneaks behind and find your hand, she squeeze your hand to hide her reaction.

"We didn't even start yet, Emma-chan! Hold your emotions!" Yumeri says.

The game started with Izana getting problematic with his cards. It was obvious that he had bad luck and he's going to lose. Meanwhile, Baji smiles widely, complete opposite to Izana. His smile indicated that he was winning.

"Fuck these cards," Izana cusses as he throws his cards on the floor. This tanned man crosses his arms as he looks around the serious faces.

"You give up already?" you whisper, moving closer to Izana for him to see your cards. "You'll be the first to get the punishment. Don't worry, I'll win so I can draw an abstract on your face."

"Shut up," Izana says. "I know who's winning."

Mitsuya arrives, mad that you didn't wait for him. He had to do errands and bring Mana and Luna to Hakkai just so he could join the hangout, yet you started without him. He sits beside Draken and watches the first round. As expected, Baji wins the first round.

"What should I draw?" Baji narrows his eyes. "I'll start small."

The black haired delinquent draws a circle around Izana's nose. Emma almost regrets lending her lipstick.

The next round is also lead by Baji. He gives everyone a set of card. This time, Izana seems to be satisfied on his card. Meanwhile, you and Yumeri exchange glances, making you more motivated to win the round and draw on someone's face.

Baji takes the victory on the second round as well.

"Why did you win two consecutive times?" Mitsuya complains.

"Come on, the loser shouldn't complain about the punishment," Baji smirks at Mitsuya.

"No, you're clearly cheating!" Takashi claims as he raises his left eyebrow. "Let's pick another dealer—"

"Hey, don't run away from punishment!" Baji shouts.

"Mitsuya's right," Draken speaks, making Takashi smirk. "But Baji still needs to draw on your face."

Takashi groans. "Unfair."

"Let's choose Chifuyu," you suggest shyly since you aren't close with Baji and Mitsuya. "You should be the dealer, Chifuyu."

"I agree!" Emma raises her hand.

"Me too," Hina supports the both of you.

Second round was ended with Mitsuya having another pair of eyebrows. Baji explained that it's Takashi's asset. He looks incredibly handsome because of his eyebrows, so he drew more.

Chifuyu being the next dealer immediately made Baji lose his cocky smile and arrogant aura. He's filled with annoyance now.

And yeah, Baji loses. Chifuyu win which made another ruckus.

"Why does the dealer always win???" Yumeri whines. "Y'all are cheaters! Let's all be dealers!"

"I didn't cheat, Yumeri-san," Chifuyu claims. "I just got lucky."

"Chifuyu, I'll punch you if you trash my face," Baji says.

"Don't worry Baji-san," Chifuyu scribbles on his bestfriend's cheeks. "I drew you cool whiskers."

That makes everyone laugh, especially because Baji looks like an idiot.

"When did that become cool?" Draken says in between his laughs.

Fast forward to nth round, where Takemichi lost and Hina wins.

"I have a better idea," Hina shares, pulling out a lipstick from her purse. She puts it on her lips and kisses Takemichi's forehead and eyes. "There, that's better."

Takemichi blushes and earns multiple hits from his partner and Yumeri, who's trying hard to reach his shoulders.

"Cringe—" Baji comments, making a disgusted expression.

"First time I agree with you, Baji," Izana speaks, making you all look at him.

It may not seem that he also got startled with his response, but you definitely felt him shifting a little bit closer to you, specifically behind you. Maybe he's overthinking that each one might be thinking he's trying to fit in?

"You guys are kill joys! Your opinion isn't valid if you don't have a love life," Yumeri saves Takemichi and Hina from the bad comments.

The game went on for a couple of hours. You all didn't want to stop until everyone looks like shit. You all also wanted to take turn to draw on the loser's face. Mikey's room was filled with laughter, funny arguments, and teasing.

Izana slowly warmed up to everybody. He starts feeling he's one of you. He starts feeling comfortable to make remarks and jokes. The stiffness he had on the first minutes became comfortable enough to make him sit like a boss, his body leaning on your body.

The one who didn't join the game and just watched everyone was Mikey. He sat on his bed like he didn't exist, like he wasn't there. He was staring at nowhere and seemed like he was daydreaming.

After you all decided to end the game, each and everyone has something written on their face. Emma, like what Draken said, has a spiral mark on her cheekbones which looks like the Jigsaw. Draken looks like Joker. Hina and Takemichi shared kiss marks on their faces. The black haired guy also drew fake bruises and a bleeding nose on Takemichi. Yumeri has a chicken pox. Baji has lame curly whiskers and drawn fangs under his lips. Chifuyu has a black, or should I say red, eye. Mitsuya's eyebrows has been duplicated multiple times. You have a male reproductive organ on your forehead drawn by Izana. And lastly, Izana's face looks like a target.

Even though Mikey didn't join and he still seems out of his mind, he watched all of you smile and laugh. This made him smile warmly too, unaware that he's enjoying the time despite being left out.

"Mina," Mikey calls out to everyone. "Let's all be as happy as this on the future."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.2K 17
ο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ When old flame ignited, many untold secrets of the past were unfolded. The moment they reunited, he...
53.1K 1.3K 23
what if takemichi and izana are brothers ?
79.2K 2.2K 34
A story in which Chifuyu Matsuno's older sister, Y/N Matsuno, Comes back to Japan to live with her family after studying abroad. Y/N Matsuno was enjo...
72.6K 2.9K 28
β”Š ❝ πƒπšπ§πœπž 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ❞ β”Š β‡’ In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night sky. 𝐈𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 β‡’ I...