Izuku Yagi - All For You

By Prttygoodnoob

Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkne... More

Quirkless Loser
What is this Power
Missing
What Now
Did I miss Something
You Don't Deserve Quirks
The Gang
The Shadow Kid
Blood Sucking Teen
Himiko Toga
Vigilante Duo
Old Friends
Interrogation
I Understand Now
Crazy Blondes
Birthday Brawl
Facing The Past For The Future
Talk
Just Before UA
First Class 1-a
Class 1-b
Class 1-a Quirk Assessment
Problematic Class 1-b
Himiko has fun with 1-a
Hero
USJ
What Was That
Sports Festival
Tournament
Undeserved Chance
Nomu Attack
Public Appearance
Still a Child
Fight For Your Life
New Term
Teamwork
Quirk Limits
Final Exam - A
Defeating Shigaraki
Attacked
Thrive to Survive
Burned Ashes
Grudge
The Rescue Mission
All For One
Dorm Rooms
Speech
Answers To Why
What The Past Has Become
The Pressure is on
One For All
Interning
Invitation For War
Head In The Game
Children In War
Burning Defeat
All For One Is Gone
The End?

Improving Heroes

3.4K 71 41
By Prttygoodnoob

Izuku was currently in the UA staff room alone. He was currently preparing tomorrows lesson plan for both class 1-a and class 1-b. It would be a combined lesson as the final exams are coming up which would lead to the training camp. So Izuku thought a good idea would have the classes communicate with each other before hand. 

Izuku does know class 1-b feel slightly inferior to class 1-a as they have garnered more attention. The USJ being a huge reason for that and their superior performance in the sports festival, 12 out of the 16 and now they have an additional member from the general course. It does make sense but it still is petty, especially from Neito. 

Izuku has to be honest, it does seem rude but it is simply the truth. Class 1-a is a lot better to actually teach then class 1-b. Class 1-a is vibrant, several personalities that clash and run together and they all seem to have a connection. Minor at most but it is still more then class 1-b. Only seems like Itsuka, Nirengeki and Setsuna actually interact with everyone while the rest seclude themselves in small groups.

The atmosphere is also just severely dull in comparison, a lot more frowns and serious people. It also doesn't help that some of them still aren't very fond of him and Himiko. Izuku sighed but shrugged his shoulders, it wasn't his problem.

It would be a simple exercise, problem solving then a small physical activity at the end. Because the main task of the lesson would be for Izuku to gather notes for improvements in hero costumes and support items for them to be able to utilise in the final exam. Izuku already had notes down to give them but he also wanted their input as this would be for them, when they become heroes.

Suddenly, Izuku hears a knock on the door, no window. Izuku spins himself around. He was confused on who would be at the window. The only person that would be at the window is Himiko as she is quite an eccentric person. But currently she was annoying Vlad King so it wouldn't be her. Izuku craned his head around his desk to look at the hero. Who he didn't expect was the number 3 hero himself, Hawks. 

Izuku eyes widened, Hawks smiled and waved before pointing down at the locked window. Izuku nodded his head, confusion still etched over his features. Izuku walked over to the window, he moved his hands to the lock and unlocked it for the bird hero. Izuku gripped the window and lifted it open. Hawks smiled and waved but did not come in.

"Thanks Hope, I can't come in otherwise the alarms will go off. Nezu has just disabled the air alarms for the time being," Hawks said. Izuku nodded his head but was still confused on why the hero was here.

"Yes but um, why are you here?" Izuku asked with a raised eyebrow. Hawks laughed and looked away, trying to look casual and wearing a slightly sheepish expression. It does fit with his hero personality, effortlessly casual and flirtatious with the people he saves. Izuku has also heard he becomes deadly serious and against challenging foes but Izuku nor the public has seen that side of him.

"Well, during your classes internships I got to take Tokoyami under my wing. I asked him a few questions about the USJ as I have heard some thing about it. Such as you and your partner helping to protect the students against a bioengineered creature," Hawks stated. Izuku still looked at him oddly, a frown coming to his face.

"So Tokoyami told you I worked here?" Izuku asked, being slightly disappointed. Hawks chuckled and shook his head.

"Nah, all he said was that you two were acquainted with Nezu, no matter how hard I pushed. So I spoke with Nezu and was slowly explained that you both worked here as teachers. He does really seem to like you both," Hawks chuckled at the end. Izuku nodded his head, the disappointment washed away for thinking Fumikage exposed him. But Izuku was still wondering why he was here. Hawks put his hand up to prevent Izuku from talking, being able to guess the boys question.

"I'm here because I want in on the case. I know virtually nothing of it but if it involves a vigilante that possess multiple quirks fighting creatures that possess multiple quirks, I want to be there to help. I'm not the number 3 hero for nothing," Hawks replied with a grin. Izuku sighed and shook his head.

"If you're required for the case you will be called. Until then, keep protecting Japan," Izuku replied. Hawks frowned and shook his head.

"Look Hope, I know there is a problem between you, All-Might and Endeavour. But listen, I'm on your side. You have been such a huge impact for the communities of the abused, forgotten and discriminated. Something horrible is happening, my job as the number 3 hero is to protect the citizens all across Japan," Hawks stated. Izuku looked up at him, seeing sheer determination and earnestly in his eyes. But that doesn't change the facts. 

"Look, several completely capable heroes are on the case. You will be contacted if your assistance is necessary. I appreciate the support and you also do excellent work. Now if you excuse me, I have to finish my work, final exams for the students are coming up," Izuku stated, turning around. Hawks sighed in defeat and nodded but quickly shot a feather forward. It quickly moved in front of Izuku and pointed towards him. Izuku flinched back, his eyes locked on the red feather hovering in front of him.

"Wait I have on more thing to ask," Hawks yelled. Izuku his head, not changing the direction of his heels. "I would like to speak with Tokoyami. I am interested in properly interning him," Hawks said. Izuku rose an eyebrow at him.

He had noticed that Fumikage got slightly agitated every time the internship was mentioned. His hands clawing into his thighs. Something had upset him during internships. Knowing Fumikage, it was probably not learning enough. Izuku frowned and looked away.

"You can ask again when he gets his hero license so you'll have to wait," Izuku stated calmly before walking back to his desk. He started doing what he was doing before. Hawks sighed, he closed the window before jumping off and began flying away.

Katsuki huffed as he pulled his shoulder guard over his arm. He twisted the crappy aluminum coat until it made its click sound. Katsuki let out a breath to release his building frustration. He'll need to get his costume re-fit. He considered himself pretty muscular when coming into UA but he has been growing in both height and muscle so now his already tight costume was squeezing the life out of him.

He did some breathing to control his rising temper. He had needed anger management therapy for a while now. Since his relationship with his mother shifted since that horrendous day, any chance of him actually obtaining that is out the window. The best he's got is the internet and hard advice from Eraserhead.

Katsuki bent down into his bag and grabbed his mask. He grabbed the small band that goes behind his head and and clipped the magnetic clip. He shoved it into his hair that hid it. After the clip was in and the mask resting comfortably on his nose and around his eyes, he reached for his grenade gauntlets. 

He managed to shove the first one on before tightening it. Sometimes he was worried that it would cut off his blood flow. As Katsuki was shoving his second gauntlet on, he felt a firm and rough hand grab his shoulder, shaking him. Katsuki put his hand with the tight gauntlet over the other persons hand. He turned his hand to see the smiling face of Eijiro. 

"Hey bro, you got it?" he asked. Katsuki nodded his hand and stood up. Tightening his second gauntlet as he stood up. He quickly scanned around the room, him and Eijiro being one of the last ones left as his costume has a lot of components. The only other ones are Tenya, Hanta and Yuga. Eijiro obviously staying behind for him.

"Alright, let's get a move on," Katsuki grumbled, his eyes meeting Eijiro who smiled wider at that like it was some type of achievement. Hanta flipped up his visor that covered his face and top of his hair. He turned to the two of them and gave his signature flat blazing white teeth smile.

The trio all walked out together, Katsuki being in the middle. Eijiro and Hanta carried the conversation and dragged Katsuki in when he could. He did try to add some things and keep the conversation going but most of his answers remained short. 

"Hey wait up!" a voice shouted. All three boys turned around and saw the class president Tenya shooting out towards them like a truck. He stopped a few feet away but his posture was still stiff and straight like a board. 

"Hey Iida, what's up?" Hanta asked, resting his chunky elbow on Katsuki's shoulder who let it happen. Tenya bowed quickly before looking up. He still had parts of his costume in his arms. His elbow guards, arm guards, gloves and helmet. He wasn't wearing his glasses as his helmet would be put on his head instead. His razor black eyes rolled over the three before locking onto Katsuki. Katsuki raised an eyebrow at his robotic classmate. 

"Ah, apologies for slowing you all down. But Bakugo, I have a question that has been plaguing me for a while now," Tenya stated, his face unmoving in his position. Both boys nodded and looked over to Katsuki, probably guessing what the question was. Katsuki grunted and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, what is it?" Katsuki asked. Tenya looked slightly nervous, an expression that Katsuki has never seen on his logical and stern class president. His shifted his eyes too his two friends next to him and could see that they looked slightly sheepish. 

"Well, I have noticed of your brash and cruel attitude to our new classmate Yagi. Usually I would be appalled at this type of behaviour from a hero course student to a fellow classmate. However I have gotten to know you a lot better since the start of the year and I know you do and act with the best of reasons. So could you give me an explanation?" Tenya asked. 

Katsuki felt his throat tighten. A soft growl emanated from him. He thought he was doing a good job at keeping his cool around Izumi. Katsuki cracked his neck and looked away. He felt like an angry toddler for his current actions and that was serving to piss him off more.

'What the fuck does I know you do and act with the best of reasons mean. It sounds like an insult disguised as a compliment.' Katsuki thought. Katsuki was gritting his teeth, shoving all of the noises and words that he wanted to yell out and say.

They deserved to know. Well, at least the reason or some minor explanation. He didn't trust them like he did with Denki, Ochako and Kyoka. Well maybe Eijiro, no wait yes Eijiro. Hanta and Tenya just didn't understand him like those four. Denki, despite being slow and confused 95% of the time, he could understand others and think quickly. Ochako was kind and cared about him, also having a strange vigilantism sense of justice in her that idly reminds him of Izuku. Kyoka was always that serious trust worthy girl. He had never really communicated with her outside of Denki dragging her around with them. Despite her accidentally finding out about his secret, she thought clearly and was on his side, he knew he could trust her. The Eijiro was exactly like Denki, not academically smart but amazing at reading other people. He always seems to see the best in people, over look the bad or mistakes they had made.

He deserves to know.

Katsuki lets out a breath, releasing his frustration. He nodded his head, a sneer still on his face but his eyes not looking anyone to the eye. He coughed out all of the saliva clogging his throats, clearing it. 

"I knew her, we went to the same school since kindergarten. Great friends along with my twin, and another set of twins. They both had hero parents and already wanted to be exactly like that. Being a kid, me and my sister also had that dream but since we were friends, we already had that idea increased. It only grow larger along with our ego's when we all had powerful and flashy quirks. We were praised by everyone, it got to the point that we basically got away with anything. Seen as the next best heroes, we couldn't do any wrong. So when someone who, also wanted to be a hero but, didn't even possess a quirk. We thought it was laughable, so we had to 'put him in his place.'" Katsuki strained, his voice croaking as he face cringed at his own words.

The other boys gasped at what Katsuki had said. Hanta raising a hand to his mouth.

"You discriminated and bullied a fellow classmate?" Tenya asked shocked. Katsuki sighed and dropped his head. 

"Bullied is light for what happened. It got to the point of the boy attempting suicide. He's fine, doing great now as well," Katsuki said, raising his hands before the other three could react poorly to his statement. They had already started to react but calmed down after he said those next words.

"Were you guys punished at all?" Hanta asked, alarm was clear in his voice. Katsuki grunted and nodded his head.

"We were all blacklisted from every hero school except UA. 2 years of community service and volunteering at a villain rehab institution to connect and help out with juveniles trying to reform their lives. We had to keep a constant record on what we did, detention, being late or getting a warning in class or the reform program would prevent any chance of getting a second chance. The rehab kids voted if we could take the entrance exam, I was the only one," Katsuki stated. 

The other boys looked shocked and slightly appalled. Tenya took in a deep breath and rubbed his eyes. He then looked over to Katsuki, his eyes had a certain look in them.

"Why weren't you all sent to juvie?" Tenya asked. Katsuki snarled, his face turning to the wall and still facing away from the group. 

"They had hero parents, well-known and respected ones. They had enough power to deny that. Look, I was going to give up on being a hero but the boy who I had abused made me continue on this path," Katsuki explained.

"Wait the quirkless kid you-," Hanta started, his shocked tone slowly going down as the situation tensed but Katsuki continued, nodding his head.

"Yeah, I apologised to him and reconnected. We are friends at this point," Katsuki said, a smile appearing on his lips as he remembered his encounter with Izuku. 

"Okay, but why are you acting so cruel to Yagi despite acting the same. That is hypocritical," Tenya stated. Katsuki sneered and his smile fell.

"Yeah but the difference is that I changed. She felt guilty for the result of her actions but never tried to alter herself for the future. She is still the same Yagi I knew those years ago. Not only that, I was given a second chance by other people by changing, becoming better and no longer being that egotistical asshole to those teens in rehab. She didn't change for other people, treated them the same as she always did and managed to get in from her parents. She doesn't deserve to be here. You don't have to share my opinion but for now, this is what I think," Katsuki finished.

The group were silent for a while. The air thick and the tension teetering, like saying the wrong could set off the bomb. Eijiro grabbed Katsuki shoulder and smiled softly, patting the ash-blonde's back.

"That's manly man, not what you did but what you are doing to change. Now lets go before Aizawa sensei yells at us," Eijiro said, moving the group along. The others agreed and followed along. Katsuki and Eijiro slightly behind the other two. Softly he elbowed his friends ribs then whispered.

"I'll tell you the full story later," Eijiro's eyes widened before smiling and raising a thumbs up.

Ochako wiggled her way into her tight costume. She is hoping to get that fixed soon, she gets red marks on parts on her skin from it. She put on the other parts of her costume. She had more components to her design the others but they weren't difficult to go on and slid in with an easy click.

Ochako had finished getting dressed and was putting her stuff back in her bag to leave when the other girls started to talk. 

"Hey Izumi, what's the deal with Bakugo and you. He seems to hate your guts," Mina asked turning to their newer blonde classmate. Izumi flinched slightly as she turned to the pink alien girl. She looked incredibly sheepish as she rubbed the back of her head. Ochako was incredibly intrigued on what she would say. 

"Well um Ka-Bakugo and I used to be friends back in middle school but we didn't end on good terms," Izumi answered.

"Oh gossip! What happened girl?" Mina squealed excitedly and bounced to the very nervous and scared blonde.

Ochako turned and left before she could hear anything else. She understood about what Katsuki had said about her. She didn't like the fact that it happened and doesn't want to alter herself, not admitting it. It would be her future problem to deal with so Ochako walked out.

Izuku waited with Himiko at ground Gamma. He was setting up his table where he would be sitting for most of the lesson. He wanted to give Himiko a shot at teaching as she they were technically a teaching duo despite Izuku being thrusted with most of the responsibility. Which does make sense, Izuku is more then capable to teach people in school while Himiko needs to be taught.

But he and Eraserhead have been helping her get her academics up. Himiko poked Izuku's shoulder, he looked over to her who smiled widely and pointed in another direction. Izuku looked over and saw Eraserhead and Vlad King leading class 1-a and class 1-b, both classes sending a few glances to the other. Izuku shook his head but smiled, he gave Himiko a thumbs up and kissed her on the cheek before she bounced over to the groups.

"Hello Class A and B!" Himiko yelled, bouncing on the balls of her feet. The class all nodded, their eyes drifting over to Izuku who had a regular table out in a training field. They all looked over to each other, confused as to why they were training together.

"Today is a simple lesson. As you all know, final exams are coming up and after that is the training camp. You all are going together so I thought it would be better to get you all acquainted with one another. So everyone will find a partner and it has to be with a member of the opposite class. During the lesson, Hope will call you over and talk about improvements you can make to both your skill and items just before the finals," Himiko said with a bright toothy smile.

"Um, but there is an uneven number," Itsuka said, raising her hand with an uncertain tone to her voice.

"Yeah, Shinso will be first and will swap with class 1-a members first then class 1-b will be second," Himiko answered. Class 1-b was confused and looked over. Shinso gave a tired wave, a capture weapon mimicking Eraserhead's around his neck. With him being here, the confusion of numbers through class 1-b off as they should have 20 students now. Momo then speaks up, noticing their confusion.

"We have a new classmate," she said, motioning towards Izumi. The class all looked at her and Izumi responded with a shy wave. Himiko shook her head, upset that they were getting off track.

"You all heard her, find a partner from the other class. Shinso go to Hope," Eraserhead spoke up, his voice showing his annoyance, although it was often there. The classes nodded and shuffled around, going to find some people they aren't familiarly with. Well, most of them.

"Testu bro!" Eijiro yelled, walking over to his silver haired friend.

"Kiri bro!" Tetsutetsu yelled back. The two came together and gripped each others hands in a firm gripped and pulled each other together to be in some sought of bro hug. 

"Hello Yaoyorozu, would you like to be my partner? Itsuka asked, walking up to her raven haired friend she met at internships. Momo turned to her and smiled.

"Of course, and you can just call me Yaomomo," she smiled at her friend.

That was the last of the friends between the two classes. Awkwardly the students managed to find someone to interact with. Denki paired up with Pony since he was actually pretty good at English and could communicate well with her. Mina and Setsuna connected with their weird personalities. Manga went to Koji as he seemed to be nervous and wanted to befriend the anxious boy.

Tsuyu paired with Ibara from their blunt and mostly expressionless personalities. Mezo and Jurota paired since they had an intense battle in the sports festival. Fumikage and Shihai paired with their quirks similarities and gothic style. Kiniko and Toru paired together with their weird and quirky personalities.

Tenya and Nirengeki paired up with their logical minds and status in their class. Yui and Kyoka paired up since they both perfected in look extremely bored and uninterested. Mashirao and Togaru paired up with their different appearance from their quirk. Izumi paired up with Reiko from Izumi going up to the shy girl standing off at the back and realised they had similar quirks. Yosetsu and Hanta paired up with their happy go lucky personalities and relaxed nature. 

Rikido and Kojiro paired up together together with Rikido approaching the other silent male. Ochako was approached by Rin who then partnered together but she has a sneaking suspicion that he is trying to flirt with her. Fyoki paired with Sen with them mentally agreeing that the other options they had were horrible. Katsuki paired up with Juzo since the later saw him as the strongest in class 1-a and wanted to beat him. Kosei paired with Yuga since his last option was worse. Finally Minoru and Neito paired up because no one liked them.

Hitoshi walked over to Hope as his classmates found pairs. Hope sat down in his chair and looked over and smiled at the approaching Hitoshi. Hitoshi gave an awkward smile before sitting down. He had a folder in his hand that was translucent, letting Izuku see a few sheets of paper inside.

"So Shinso, I hope you've enjoyed your time here in the heroics course," Hope said, grabbing a small book. Hitoshi hummed and nodded his head, raising his hand and pulling his capture weapon down for his mouth to no longer be obscured. 

"Yeah, certainly interesting but I'm happy to be here," Hitoshi answered. Hope smiled and nodded his head.

"Great, well first things first did you make those costume designs I asked you," Hope asked, motioning towards the folder Hitoshi held. Hitoshi nodded his head.

"Yeah, they aren't drawn great though," Hitoshi replied, unclipping the small button clip that held it closed. He grabbed out four pieces of paper and turned them to face Izuku so he could look at them. His drawing skill, well not certainly an artistic level was certainly done well enough to see clearly what is illustrated.

He had four different designs which is more then what Hope had asked but he was glad he had several references. Each one had a mask as Hope said he would be getting one as a support item. He obviously didn't know what it would look like so the mask looks like a simple face covering.

The first design was a simple jumpsuit, a deep purple colour with small bits of whites on the gloves and parts of the hood the design had. 

The second one reminded Izuku of a fantasy rogue or the character of Assassins creed. Black and grey with a hood cloak. He had a deep red v neck that was mostly obscured by the cloak. 

The third costume was a lot heavier. It was obviously drawn to be baggier and Izuku can see some attempt at protection over his clothing. Like large boots, elbow, wrist and knee guards. This design also didn't have hood like the other two, instead having a large black collar type design that surrounded his neck which Izuku presumed was also protection.

The fourth design was extremely lazy and less detail compared to the previous three. It was obviously simple like Eraserhead's, maybe even resembling pyjamas. But Hope couldn't tell from the drawing. The one interesting thing Hope noted in the drawing was the sunglasses it had.

Hope then looked back up at Hitoshi.

"These are all great, I can see the aesthetic you are aiming for. You are planning to become an underground hero correct?" Hope asked. Hitoshi nodded, confirming what Hope had just said. "Well about the designs, I would like to sort of combine the first and third design ideas. Also the sunglasses are interesting. Perhaps having visors to protect your vision and eyes in battle," Hope explained, grabbing the first two sheets of paper.

"Yeah that sounds good," Hitoshi replies, trying to hide the small bits of excitement welling up in him. Izuku grins.

"Great! Next, how do you feel about this mask design?" Izuku said, opening the small book he has in his hands. He opened the page and Hitoshi saw a design of a mask. It was black and looked a bit chunky, nobs were on the side and the front was like a shield, having the design of a speaker. There were a few cords or tubes on it, Hitoshi couldn't really tell. But it looked badass.

"That's awesome," Hitoshi replied, his eyes wide in awe. Hope smiled with pride.

"Excellent! Now that your costume design is sorted out, now your quirk improvements. Eraserhead told me that you've been testing the time of when you can take control of someone after they respond to you, the distance you can do it and the duration you can keep them controlled," Hope said, scanning a page in his book.

"Yes, I can wait about 2 minutes before taking control. As long as someone can hear my voice not distorted by electronics, I can take control even when they are far away and can't hear me. Although I can't command them. Then the duration is endless but the more I activate my quirk and prolong the time of activation, I get a splitting headache," Hitoshi replied. Hope nodded his head, a dotted one thing down.

"Great. I understand that your quirk doesn't work with higher brain function but I think its something with wording of your commands so I have a few things you can say in this book," Hope explained and Hitoshi nodded. "Then, I also know that you want to go underground but having connections with others is vital. Both heroes and villains. So try testing your quirk on other people here, I theorise that you can help teach others to do things while they are mind controlled and push their abilities to the max they can possibly do," Hope explained while sliding his small book over to Hitoshi.

Wordlessly, Hitoshi grabbed it and opened it. The first few pages were designs and drawings with notes on what his costume should be. Next were questions on his quirks on what could be achieved and what he needs to train in the future. The last note being, make friends. 

Hitoshi looked behind, his eyes scanning the other students. But specifically he looked at Katsuki, Ochako, Denki and Kyoka. Those were definitely the four he was closest with in the hero course but he wasn't really friends with them. Denki and Ochako were really trying but he wasn't doing the same. 

He used to believe that friends were unimportant and would inevitably be pointless thanks to his 'villainous quirk' but maybe he should put his past permanently behind him. He heard Katsuki say that and perhaps he should follow his lead.

Rikido sat down at the other end of the table of Izuku. His large and broad body obviously making his posture stiff and awkward. Yet he still was calm and looked at Hope, waiting for what he had to say. Hope smiled up at him and grabbed another small book, similar to the one he gave Hitoshi.

"Hello Rikido, you ready?" Hope asked. Rikido smiled and nodded.

"Yes sensei," he replied. Hope smiled and opened his small book, flipping through the pages. 

"You have been making great progress with different techniques. Your uses of your breath is coming along well but your fighting style is slow and messy. You have shown me that you can move and act quickly despite the speed issue your quirk has. But you are still sloppy, something we'll have to improve in the future. Blocking and countering is the main things that should be worked on," Hope listed, scanning the pages. Rikido nodded his head, agreeing with what he was being told. He feels like he isn't improving as fast as his classmates and needs to catch up, get better. 

"But with those improvements that needs to be made, I have some questions about what else your quirk can do," Hope added, turning to the next page of his book. Rikido raised an eyebrow, wondering what he had to say. "Your quirk is specific on sugar, not just sweet items right?" Hope asked, looking up at Rikido.

"Yes, that was tested by scientists when I was young," Rikido confirmed and Hope nodded.

"Great, well I'm sure that you've tasted all of these but I want to see if there are specific differences in the six types of sugar as well as how they are prepared in food," Hope stated, turning the book towards Rikido. Rikido looked curious and looked down.

"I'm sure you have heard of all of these different types of sugars before as you are a baker but I would like to see if there is a confirmed difference in benefits of what they give you. Also grab items like honey and fruit to see how it being prepared affects it. I would have mentioned this earlier but different types of sugar really never came to my mind at the time," Hope explained. 

Rikido nodded and reached for the book. He grabbed it and quickly scanned the pages before smiling at Hope. He stood up the book, putting it down into his pocket.

"Thank you Hope, I will certainly let you know of the results!" Rikido replied, flashing a thumbs up before walking away.

Fyoki came over next, sitting down. Hope noticed how she was a lot less tense around him then when the year had started. She was obviously scared of him, more so then other students. Obviously intimidated by his ability to take quirks from others. He's glad she has become more trusting of him.

"Hello Nanami," Hope greeted and Fyoki smiled in return.

"Hi Hope sensei. So, what do you have for me?" she asked, sitting down and moving her lavender hair out of the way. Hope nodded and turned his head. He grabbed his another small book and flipped through a couple of pages. 

"Well your quirk control has immensely improved. Going from spreading your heat everywhere or in bright lasers. Now you can make a proper heat wave attack, a wall of immense concentrated heat. Even created a 'super move' by concentrating your heat into the ground to the point of sprouting fire from where you stand. Also making the ground incredibly hot to the point of melting souls of shoes," Hope stated, before taking a pause and flipping to the next page. Fyoki was smiling with a proud grin, happy with the praise Hope was giving her.

"I mean, there isn't much else I can say. You don't need support items and your costume already does an immaculate job at cooling your body. Other then Ojiro, you are the best student here at hand to hand combat and you are incredibly strategic and have the ability to think on the fly. The only thing that can be improved on comes with experience. So put it in short, keep up the good work and don't slack off," Hope said, giving her the book. Fyoki smiled proudly and bowed her head.

"Will do sensei and thank you!" she replied with a bright smile.

Yuga came hopping to Hope. He grabbed the chair and vigorously yanked it out before slumping onto the chair. He held the back of the chair with his arm and leaned back, sitting sideways on the chair. The boy had a bright smile on his face and held his bright red glasses. 

"Bonjour Hope sensei," Yuga greeted. Hope is at this point unfazed by Yuga's eccentric actions and smiled at the blonde haired boy. 

"Hello Aoyama, now lets get started," Hope said, not wasting time. He grabbed yet another small book and flipped open a few pages. "You've done several things with your quirk, it is powerful, possess long range capabilities, the ability of mobility, along with stronger and larger attacks. I do suggest you add mirrors to the tips of your fingers and palm of your hand to direct you laser. But you still have two key issues," Hope stated. The final sentence making Yuga frown.

"What would they be?" Yuga asked.

"First of all, you hesitate a lot and seem to get scared very easily. Hesitation is a skill you have to unlearn as that is very dangerous when in a life or death situations. That will have to be unlearned through time. The second one is your quirk stamina. Despite having a strong quirk, you have very limited time of use. Extremely limited in comparison with most quirks and I think I may have found the reason," Hope stated. At those words, Yuga perked up. Getting up on the chair, he slammed his hands on the table and leaned forward.

"Really, what is it!" Yuga pleaded, his eyes wide.

"Your diet," Izuku said, he then handed Yuga his small book. "In here is a diet you should stick too and it will greatly increase the limit you have on your quirk," Hope stated. Yuga excitedly grabbed the notebook and pocketed it.

"Merci Hope, merci," Yuga replied before bouncing away.

Fumikage arrived and wordlessly sat down. Dark shadow sprouted up and laid its beak on Fumikage's shoulder. Hope smiled and grabbed the second notebook.

"Thank you for speaking with me Hope sensei," Fumikage thanked, making Dark shadow roll their yellow eyes. Hope chuckled and smiled at the raven haired teen. 

"No problem Tokoyami, I'm always happy to help," Hope replied. He then cleared his throat and looked down at the small book, opening it up. "Alright, getting down to business you have done very well. Learning different techniques in molding Dark shadow. Dark shadow can now drill and sharpen their fingers, cover you to increase your strength, speed and durability. Also I've noticed that you are attempting flight. Keep at that," Hope said and Fumikage smiled, bowing his head.

"Thank you," he replied. 

"No worries, but you still tend to focus on weaknesses so your strengths aren't as strong as they could be. You have great ability to attack at ranges you can't even see yet you tend to keep Dark shadow close to you. You also are still worried about your control over Dark shadow. I have informed you that your attunement with your emotions will power and control him, just trust yourself," Hope stated and Fumikage nodded.

"I understand Hope sensei," Fumikage replied.

"Alright with that done, I have a question I want to ask you," Hope asked. Fumikage looked at him confused but jerked his head up. 

"Yes, what is it," Fumikage replied. 

"What is your plan after school. Do you want to be limelight, an underground hero, a nighttime hero?" Hope asked Fumikage. Fumikage looked over to Dark shadow, both telepathically communicating with each other. They both looked in thought before Fumikage turned back to Hope.

"I had never really thought about that. I had to overcome a lot of things to prove my worth to become a hero so what came afterwards eludes me as it had yet to be important," Fumikage stated, Dark shadow bobbing its head along side him. Hope nodded and turned a few pages in the small book.

"Understandable. So can I make a suggestion on what you should do?" Hope asked. Fumikage nodded.

"Please do," Fumikage replied. Hope nodded and turned the book towards Fumikage.

"Alright, I believe you should become a nighttime hero, but not entirely underground. Not enough heroes take nighttime shifts and the ones who exclusively work at night are underground heroes. I believe having a looming threat of a powerful hero at the most crime ridden time of the day is important and I believe you can pull it off," Hope stated. "So if you are thinking of that, I suggest a costume redesign. It will still look almost exactly like the one you have now, but underneath you cloak will be tuxedo like design seen in medieval vampire media. I think it would fit your aesthetic," Hope stated. 

Fumikage reached forward and grabbed the book. He brought it closer to his face to get a better look at it. Dark shadow peered at the image as well and seemed incredibly impressed, making up for the lack of reaction from Fumikage.

"Thank you Hope, I will do that," he replied. Hope nodded but suddenly remembered something.

"Wait, the next page is the support item I suggested for you. The small finger holes to form Dark shadow's claws into dark tendrils," Hope quickly yelled. Fumikage nodded before standing up and bowing his head.

"Once again, thank you," he said once again.

Toru sat down next, the only indication Hope got was her gloved hitting the table. Hope turned and smiled at her.

"Hello Hagakure, are you doing well?" Hope asked. He couldn't see her reaction but her hands shook with excitement.

"Well thank you, I've been getting a lot stronger and better at fighting!" Toru exclaimed and Hope nodded his head with a smile. He had to agree, Toru has improved a lot.

"I could tell. Your fighting abilities still need to be improved but you have made incredible progress from where you started. I do have one thing to say and one thing to test," Hope said.

"Yeah, go for it," Toru exclaimed. Hope smirked, grabbing the small book he must have for every student. He then also pulled a coin from his pocket and moved over to Toru.

"Can you give me your hand," Hope asked and Toru gave an affirming hum. 

"Keep your palm open," Hope told her as he removed her glove with one hand while still holding it with the other so he doesn't loose it. He then placed the coin on her palm before letting go of her palm. Toru was curious and happy obliges to see what Hope was trying to see. 

"No close your hand," Hope asked and Toru obliged, concealing the coin in her invisible hand. But to her surprise and Hope's delight, it disappeared in her hand.

"Wait what! But that doesn't happen when," Toru said shocked before moving the coin. So it was visible again yet Toru was still holding it. 

"I thought so. When you eat food, as soon as it goes down your throat it does become invisible. That is because your entire body is invisible and transparent to light, able to conceal things you hide as if it wasn't there. But if a little bit of light can see the object, it will be reflected and exposes the object," Hope stated. Toru bounced up, pushing the chair back as Hope presumes she stood up.

"Wow, you are incredible Hope sensei. I can't believe you know so much about my own quirk!" she said excitedly making Hope chuckle.

"Why thank you," Hope replied. "Well that was the test, I have a suggestion you can choose to have or ignore," Hope said. 

"Yep, what is it sensei?" Toru asked. Hope opened the book and read a few of the notes he writ down.

"A student hear has quirk that makes him unable to wear his clothes while activating his quirk. To combat that, his hero costume has been entirely made from his hair. Your costume has your practically naked which is quite dangerous in all situations. No advantage other then making you fully invisible. I'm suggesting you give it a go of having you hero costume constructed from your hair. Someone with a hair growth hair will give you incredible hair before taking it off and making it into a costume," Hope suggested as he handed the book to Toru. 

"I will definitely consider it Hope sensei!" she said excitedly before turning and hopping away.

Denki came walking down to Hope's table with his signature bright smile. Hope looks up and smile at his approaching student. Denki waves over at Hope.

"Hey sensei!" Denki yelled. Hope waved over at Denki as well.

"Hello Kaminari," Hope replied. Denki then sat down in the chair, pulling it up to be way to close to the table. Hope reached over and grabbed another small notebook.

"Hey Hope, um before we start. Can I ask if you have an idea in what I can do to like, you know. I'm my attacks a lot better?" Denki asked. Hope smirked as he skimmed through the book in his hands. Once he found a page he punched his thumb into the page and looked over to Denki.

"Why what a specific request that I have somehow met," Hope smiled as he turned the direction of the book towards Denki. "The idea is to make fire out a copper disk that acts as a powerful lightning rod. You can pick what disk to aim at with a nob so it doesn't matter if you miss," Hope explained, pointing at several parts of the support item.

"So it requires thought?" Denki sheepishly asked.

"Yes," Hope quickly replied.

"Arg dammit, well if I can avoid shocking my teammates, it will be worth it," Denki said. Hope sighed and shook his head, putting his hand on Denki's shoulder.

"Hey look at me Kaminari, you are not stupid. You are a lot smarter then what you believe and look at things different then what others see. You aren't stupid Kaminari," Hope said sternly, hoping to get that across to him. Denki nodded his head and smiled at Hope, but he can't tell if he got across to him.

"Thanks sensei," Denki replied, flashing a thumbs up. Hope sighed and nodded his head before sitting back in his chair. "Alright, what's next?" Denki asked. Hope hummed as he grabbed the book again.

"Not a lot. You've done well with learning about your quirk and new things you can do. Although control is still difficult, that isn't something I can fault you on. You also have gotten extremely good at quirkless combat, especially with a bo-staff. So all I can do is ask you a question. What is your idea of what type of hero you want to be?" Hope asked. Denki pondered for a moment before answering.

"Ah, yeah. I want to be someone who gives the young kids smile who struggle to get up. Who are stuck in a hospital or feel like their parents don't love them. I want to give all of the kids in the world a reason to smile and be happy," Denki stated. Hope nodded, slightly taken aback by his answer. It seemed oddly personally but Hope wasn't going to question it.

Not yet at least.

"Amazing, I fully support that idea. So how about a costume redesign to be more appealing and eye popping to kids?" Hope suggested. Denki tilted his head to the side. "You are very eye popping and bright but your costume is black and simple. It doesn't have to be anything complicated but perhaps a different colour pallet and pattern. I suggest going for something more white and orange with your jacket being split with a lightning bolt design," Hope suggested, showing Denki the design he came up with for electric blonde. Denki in response had his eyes go into saucers. 

Tenya came running down and quickly greeted Hope who greeted him in return. Then statically like a robot, bowed, pulled the seat out, sat down and pushed himself in. The seriousness in his expression worried Hope as to how much a human can resemble a robot.

"Straight to the point I see. Well Iida, you have greatly improved your battle mentality from when you started this year. Also broadened your abilities to not be a one trick pony. Grabbing, punching, kicking and even your abilities to leap have immensely improved. But you still struggle against multiple opponents, really thriving in one-on-ones. So I have a support item idea," Hope stated. Tenya raised an eyebrow, obviously intrigued.

Hope opened the small book he had and showed his concept to Tenya.

"This will go on your calf, these parts connecting to your exhausts. They produce quite a lot of flames and this will amplify that, allowing you to swing your leg and create a wave of fire 10 metres away," Hope stated. Tenya blinked and nodded his head, clearly impressed.

"That is an excellent idea Hope sensei, I will ensure you I will make great use of this," Tenya stated stiffly. Hope nodded and smiled.

"I know you will Iida, but work on your problem of right and wrong. You still see the world in black and white. Broaden your spectrum and maybe volunteer at a villain rehabilitation centre. That might help you see things clearer," Hope suggested.

Tenya paused when Hope mentioned the villain rehab. He remembers that being a punishment Bakugo participated in after his villainous deeds he did. He also remembers Bakugo saying he enjoyed the experience and it was eye opening. He wonders if he should ask Bakugo for pointers on which one to go to.

"I will definitely consider it sensei," Tenya said.

Mina slipped down into her chair, wearing a happy and bright smile. Her hero costume had been slightly altered as she requested it to be changed a while ago. She now had white gloves with a gold highlight at the end. Her dress was actually less splotchy and large areas but still having the same colours and her small jackets actually fit her.

"Hello Hope, what do you have for me?" Mina asked, shooting Hope finger guns which he happily returned. 

"Positive feedback. You have an excellent style with your dance and have a great ability to both move and attack. Your acid consistency still needs some work but your doing great," Hope praised. Mina smiled and raised her fist into the air before pumping it down with an excited grin.

"Hell yeah!" she said happily making Hope laugh.

"Yes, yes you are. But I have one suggestion that you could do. I've noticed that you have the ability to harden your acid and I've read up on it. I believe you can make constructs from your acid like walls and barriers. Try doing that," Hope suggested. Mina smiled and raised her thumb.

"Yes sir," she salutes.

"One more thing before you slide away. I know that this hero business isn't a joke to you but you need to make sure others won't thank that way, okay," Hope told and Mina nodded.

"Will do sensei," she then waved before sliding away. 

Kyoka came walking over, her hands in her jacket pockets. She wore a tired expression on her face which is a mix of boredom and actual exhaustion. Himiko has really been keeping them on their toes while he handles this. She sat down and tried wiping the tiredness from her eyes.

"So, how am I doing?" Kyoka asked, looking over at Hope. Hope hummed as he grabbed another small book.

"Well in both quirkless combat and quirk utility. Also being the best at stealth in the class is an incredible achievement. But you are struggling to communicate with your classmates," Hope stated, skating through his notes. Kyoka raised an eyebrow at what he said, confused on what he was saying. 

"What do you mean?" Kyoka asked, trying to get clarification.

"Both you and Bakugo suffer from this. Deviating from being kind and nice. I'm not saying change how you act, but understand that you come off crude and uninterested. Just learn what situations you need to be kind in so you can make your teammates trust you and resolve the panic in civilians," Hope said. 

Kyoka slowly nodded, accepting that feedback. Hope then opened the book and showed it to her. 

"I also have an additional support item you may want to use. These attach to your jacks and when you jam them into someone, you can pulse your heartbeat into them," Hope stated. Kyoka nodded her head before standing up and leaving.

Minoru came running over. He had to jump a bit to even make it onto the chair because of his ridiculous short height. Hope was still weary on this kid because of his past actions but he is willing to give the boy the benefit of the doubt. 

"Alright, let's start Mineta alright?" Hope asked. Minoru gulped and gingerly nodded his head. He was still scared of Hope but Hope couldn't tell if it was from his quirk or the death glares he has given the boy on several occasions. He would feel bad if the grape head didn't deserve it. 

"You clearly are intelligent and have shown great uses of his quirk. But you kind of are a coward and need motivation to perform actions. If you are serious about becoming a hero, please get serious or you will have to be expelled. Do you understand?" Hope stated seriously. 

Minoru squeaked before gingerly nodding his head. Hope sighed and shook his head, disappointed once again. 

"That's all I had to say, you can go now," Hope stated. Minoru nodded and quickly left.

Eijiro walks over with a bright smile. His face was bright red and sweat was dripping off of him like water balloons. Looks like he has been training hard with Tetsutetsu. Hope smiled as he came over and sat down.

"Hey Hope sensei," Eijiro greeted, wiping the sweat off of his face.

"I see you're training hard. You also are doing incredibly well and have been learning how to increase your hardening and fusing parts of your body together. The only thing I can say is keep being manly Kirishima. You've been doing amazing," Hope praised. Eijiro smiled and flexed his guns.

"You got it Hope sensei!" he said with a bright smile.

Mashirao came over and sat down. He did it in a slightly awkward position because his tail would be pressed up against the back of a chair. Hope grabbed his small notebook and looked over at Mashirao with a grin. 

"Hello Hope," Mashirao greeted.

"Hello to you too Ojiro. Getting this over quickly as I'm running out of time, you've been doing incredibly well. You can match Carmilla in quirkless combat and your tail packs a powerful punch. You've also learned to use it as an incredible pivot and boost of speed to keep up pressure. You've been incredible. The only qualm I have is your terrible costume," Hope smirked.

Mashirao groaned the laughed playfully. He nodded his head and looked over to Hope who was holding out a small book for him.

"Yeah, yeah," Mashirao sighed.

"Look over those designs I made and changed them to how you see fit," Hope stated. Mashirao thanked him before standing up and walking away. 

Momo was next to come over. She sat down with a soft smile and Hope gave her one in return. He cracked his fingers and grabbed his small book that he has been randomly pulling out this entire time.

"So Yaoyorozu, have you constructed any more complicated objects?" Hope asked. Momo nodded and turned around and grabbed the book she had sitting on her back and opened the page.

"Yes I have," Momo smiled as she handed the book to Hope. Hope took it and started flipping through, going to later pages as he had already read the first couple of pages. She had a drone, camera, motion sensors, trip wires attached to explosives, a flamethrower, even a gun for just in case and she has been writing notes and what to create before forming elements like fire and smoke from her body. Hope smiled before handing it back. 

"Excellent, exactly what I wanted from you Yaoyorozu," Hope grinned. Momo have a shy smile as she took the book back.

"Thank you," she replied. 

"Okay Yaoyorozu, you have been an incredible student. Intelligent and strategic and you also have a great sense to lead. You'll make a great pro hero," Hope said. Momo smiled but it dropped when Hope started talking again. "As soon as you get over your confident issues," Hope said. Momo dropped her head, looking upset. Hope sighed, he leant forward and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, you are amazing Yaoyorozu. I know that, your friends know that and every single one of your classmates know that. Everyone knows except for you. You don't have faith in yourself and that is what's letting you down. You intelligent, strong and reliable. Stop letting those dark thoughts in the back of your head bring you down, okay?" Hope said. Momo sniffled, tears were pacing on the lip of her eyes but she wiped them away. She then looked up and smiled at Hope.

"Thank you sensei," she said softly. Hope smiled and helped her up. He then reached over and grab a small book and handed it to her.

"Before you go, look at the costume designs in here and yes, you have to change you costume. It is not negotiable," Hope said in a joking tone, but he was still serious that she didn't have a choice. Momo gave a sheepish laugh and dropped her head. She then turned and waved to Hope before going back to training.

Tsuyu walked over to Hope for her turn. Hope was currently sorting things out on his desk as he moved a few things around. Tsuyu grabbed the chair and pulled it out. She was about to sit down but Hope raised his hand and stopped her. 

"Don't bother sitting down," he said. Tsuyu was surprised but didn't sit down, letting go of the chair. "You are an acrobat, incredible technique and skill. You are aquatic and have mastered your camouflage ability. The only thing I can tell you to do is work on your upper body strength if you have to push or carry someone," Hope stated sternly. Tsuyu's eyes were more wide then usual but nodded her head. She then spun on the balls of her feet and walked back.

Koji captiously walked over before sitting down. Hope smiled kindly at him as he took a seat. The boy shaking raised his hand as a small wave and Hope waved back.

"Hello Koda. You are doing well, being able to work around your animals efficiently is incredible. I know bugs still scare you but a I promise they aren't bad. Just work on that, okay?" Hope asked, Koji gave a small nod. He was making eye contact with Hope so that was progress on his crippling social anxiety. 

Hope then turned and grabbed a small book he has been using with everybody. He then handed it to Koji and he slowly took it. 

"In here is where you can find a support dog. I think you might need it Koji. Talk about it with your parents, okay?" Hope asked. 

"Okay," Koji answered in a soft voice making Hope grin madly. Without the boy seeing of course, it would probably scare him half to death.

Hanta strolled over to Hope and sat down. He jerked his head up and gave his signature triangle grin. 

"Sup," he greeted, making Izuku roll his eyes.

"Hello Hanta," Hope greeted back and grabbed his small book. "You are doing well but you become clumsy when you don't take someone out quickly. You need to focus on other ways to take others down then just wrapping them up in tape. You can pull them towards you or pull yourself towards them. Also here are some ways you can make an enemy fumble by tape placement on them," Hope explained, handing the small book over.

Hanta grabbed it and opened the book. He read the words and looked at the drawings, understanding the latter on what to actually do. He then smiled widely and pocketed his book.

"Thanks Hope sensei," he smiled before getting up and walking away. 

Mezo sat down, his large stature making him loom awkward. He certainly was sitting weirdly to make up for it. 

"Hey Shoji, you ready to start?" Hope asked. Mezo just nodded his head in response. Hope grabbed a small book and opened, licking his finger as he turned the page. "Shoji you are an extremely capable student, serious and calculative. Your fighting style has immensely improved and you have gotten a lot better at protecting your legs and using that in combat. But don't be shy at kicking someone, it isn't a bad thing. You have used your senses well and effective and now can climb by stretching your arms. I do have a support item idea I want to run by you," Hope stated.

"Yeah, show me," Mezo said, leaning in closer. Hope nodded and turned the book for Mezo to see. 

"These are shield knuckledusters. They look like an iron ball with a few spikes. While that is active, you will have a fist. There are lenses inside that come out when you switch them to an eye and also noise amplification to hear better when you change them into an ear," Hope explained. Mezo nodded his eyes surprised and expressed.

"Well thank you, I would love to make that of use," Mezo stated. Hope smiled and handed him the small book. Mezo grabbed the book, thanked him one more time before leaving.

Ochako walked over and take a seat. Her cheeks were bright red and her eyes were slightly unfocused. She was pushing herself and testing her limits. She seemed to be getting better at managing herself to not break her.

"I see you've been training hard Uraraka. But remember to not push yourself to the extreme," Hope reminded. Ochako huffed and nodded her head.

"I know, Kacchan will tear me a knew one if I did that," Ochako sighed. It took her a second but she suddenly sprung up and covered her mouth with her hand. Hope was confused at why she suddenly panicked before he got an idea.

"I already know Bakugo is staying at your place Uraraka like how I know you know about me and him," Hope said. Ochako's eyes widened before realisation dawned her. She removed her hand from her face and put her hand over her chest, taking a deep breath. She then looked around cautiously before looking back at Hope. She went to open her mouth but Hope interrupted her.

"Not here, we can talk at a later date but it isn't the time nor place here," Hope said. Ochako nodded her head, sucking in a breath that had previously escaped her. "Now you have done incredibly well at managing your quirk. Flying and quirkless fighting you practically become a master at. Keep working on your quirk skills and you'd be an amazing hero Uraraka," Hope smiled at her. Ochako gave a bright smile in return, bouncing up from her seat.

"Yes! Thank you Hope sensei," Hope handed her the small book before she sprinted off.

Katsuki came walking down. He pulled the chair out before taking a seat. He sighed and cracked his neck. The scent of caramel steamed from him and it filled Hope's nostrils. Yet he didn't waver at the boy.

"Hello Katsuki, how have you been?" Izuku asked, grabbing another small book. Katsuki hummed and cracked his fingers, slapping his cheeks cheeks to wake him up.

"I've been doing good, living with Round Cheeks has been great," Katsuki said off handedly, trying to be casual but Izuku caught the slight redness in his cheeks.

"That's great. Your quirk skills are impeccable so all I have are costume improvements," Izuku stated, opening the book and turning it towards Katsuki. Katsuki shifted in his chair and moved forward, twisting his head to see. 

"Some cleats for your boots to stay in the ground as you let out powerful explosions. More protection on your back if you are slammed into things and some air plugs that turn on when you are about to activate your quirk," Izuku explained. Katsuki hummed and nodded his head.

"Great I'll take those," Katsuki said as he grabbed the small book and pocketed it. He then looked back to Izuku. "Is that all you wanted from me?" he asked.

"Nope," Izuku said, a smiling pulling onto his lips. Katsuki nodded and looked back to him, waiting for Izuku to speak. "Ask Uraraka out," Izuku smirked. Katsuki eyes widened, he went to open his mouth but started coughing as he choked on his saliva. He huffed before glaring at a smirking Izuku.

"It's not like that," he growled. Hope laughed and shook his head. 

"Tell me that when you aren't blushing red. I want it done before next term," Izuku continued, his confident smile never leaving. Katsuki growled before stomping his feet and walking away making Izuku laugh. 

Izumi slowly walked towards the table Hope sat at. She was nervous and terrified. She had her head down and forced her shaking legs to move. Izuku was focused on everything that was on his desk that was not the approaching student coming to his desk. Izuku heard a chair scraping before someone sitting down. He did not look up, instead flipping through his book that was on Izumi.

"So let's make this quirk. You have good quirk control but can't pick out small parts in an object so I suggest having an a cloth on you to act as a hand so you can flip things at a distance. Also I suggest wearing some visors to protect your eyes as you become powerless when blind," Izuku simply stated, passing the book over to her.

"Yes," Izumi replied quietly, taking the book and putting it in her pocket. Izuku looked away, refusing to even meet her eyes. Izumi gulped and calmed her breathing. She was not going to cry, she did not deserve to cry. If anyone deserved to cry right now, it would be her brother sitting in front of her.

Izumi looked over him, intaking his features. He was wearing a mask that obscured most of his face but she could still see how much he has changed. He was no longer shorter then her, now being at least 5'8 and now visibly muscular. She can see his red horns and purple patches of skin. It still is incredible that the person in front of her is the same brother she knew over 2 years ago.

Well same is vague. This wasn't the feeble Izuku she used to know. He was stronger, smarter and better. She had to do this now, she knew it wouldn't change anything but it is at least to say something rather then nothing. 

"Listen Izuku, I know this won't change how you feel or what happened. But just now I am terribly sorry. If I could, I would go back in time to change what had happened in a heartbeat. I know we may never be family again but I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry," Izumi explained, getting that rant off of her chest. 

Izuku had not once looked up at her. Izumi looked down sadly but she did not expect anything different. She stood up, turned around and walked away. As she was leaving, Izuku finally looked over to her. He sighed and shook his head.

'You still have a long way to go,' he thought as she walked away. He then looked around at the other students. 

'Welp, class 1-b is next,' he thought.

Shigaraki looked at the three people in front of them. All of them being vastly different from the other. He looked over to Kurogiri, the one who brought them here with an unamused look. Kurogiri shook his head making Shigaraki growl. He squared up and looked at the three villains who were interested in joining the league.

The first person was a girl, her hair long and black but the very tip being yellow. A black band holding the end together, separating the yellow and the black. She was about 5'8 in height and she had dark eye shadow under her eye. She seemed stern and had a resting bitch face making Shigaraki sneer behind his mask. She had a fiery red jacket with a marron undershirt and red jean pants. She basically screamed fire. She seemed to be trying too hard to be edgy.

The second one was a male, Shigaraki thinks? He really couldn't tell, they were acting disgusting and proactive and it was pissing him off. They were standing at 5'4 and they have white hair like ice and lightning blue eyes. They also had a white crop top with small jean shorts. Knives obviously poking out of their pockets. But the interesting part about their looks were the glowing blue veins covering their entire body like cracks. They also wore long gloves so perhaps their quirk was based off of touch?

The last man was a giant compared to the other two, standing at about 6'10. They were hugely broad and wore a large black leather jacket but it did little to conceal the muscular figure of the man. They had bright orange crab claws instead of hands and had a metal mask that covered the entirety of his face, minus the mouth. It kind of looked like a crab head. He seemed like the, takes no shit type of guy.

Shigaraki looks around at the three with narrowed eyes despite only one being visible. After about thirty seconds of silence, he crossed his arms over his chest and lifted his pinky in the air. In his raspy voice he opened his mouth.

"So what reasons do you rats have to join us?"

(Authors Notes):

Okay, more unimportant OC's but they are needed because both Dabi and Himiko aren't participating in the training camp raid. Are you guys also interested to see class 1-b final exams or do you not want me wasting time on a pointless chapter?

Izuku's Quirks

Underlined = Combined

Bolt, Heavy Skeleton, Tentacles, Fat Inflammation, Pitch, Horns, Strong Impact, Tooth Missile, Rock Manipulation, Echo, Hacked, Stasis, Storage, Resilient, Ember, Hard Blood, Focal Vision, Energy Consumption

Not Active: Overhaul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 339 41
Izuku finally gets his quirk, hoping he can be a hero. What if all went down hill the moment he got it? Maybe he doesn't need to meet all might to kn...
20.3K 135 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
107K 1.5K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...
3.9K 58 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...