Fighting for other race

By Kavarovzk_IX

Bell Cranel was raised by a pair of elven warriors, despite not being much loved, he proved that he can fight... More

Content (in update...)
Prologue - The end of a nation
1. Growth
2. Confrontation and Oath
3. The most powerful warriors
4. Rival
5. Journey to Orario
6. Accepting the compromise
7. Evaluation
SP-100★. The last birth
8. Spirits and departure
SP-200★. Dalgi
9. Route to the dungeon
10. The dungeon
11. Elf or Siberian?
12. Moves
SP-400★. Inventions and Spirits of Siberia
13. Monsterphilia
15. Chaos in Rivira
16. Company and challenge
17. Challenge and introduction

14. Murder case and a previous encounter

1K 25 1
By Kavarovzk_IX

Dungeon, Floor 18

Rivira

In an inn, a couple is in a rented bed, about to perform the act where pleasure and lust reign.

- Let's have fun, baby - speaks the man.

- B-But... - replies the woman, a little nervous.

- Do not worry, I will treat you very well -

At the answer, the woman approaches the lying man to proceed to kiss him. The hands belonging to the woman were placed on her partner's chest at this point.

The hands slowly moved up to reach the head while kissing passionately.

Apparently, the man could consider himself satisfied and lucky to have a beautiful woman about to have a sexual intercourse, but a sudden movement quickly changed his mind.

The woman begins to tighten her grip on his neck as if she was going to strangle him, and she really meant to.

To the surprise of the man who was trying to remove his hands from her neck, his attacker turns out to be too strong even though he doesn't look it.

- Die -

Those were the last words the woman dedicated to him before she took him to his death.

Once the murder is complete, the woman looks for an object that seems very important and takes it away leaving only the corpse lying on the floor.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Twilight Manor

Riveria and Bell's room

The couple are sleeping on their own and Eira is in her sword form. Riveria is peacefully asleep, but Bell is somewhat uncomfortable in his dreams.

Bell's dream

- What is this place? -

Bell speaks in confusion as he wanders through a place characterised by its frigid climate. Suddenly, Bell notices a walled city.

To his surprise, as he approaches, there is no one guarding the gate and the gate is open.

- There is no one... -

Silence reigns in this city, not even the presence of any animal.

Bell just walks along, keeping his guard as high as possible.

The Siberian continues on his way, but then he notices that someone is watching him. Bell turns his head in the direction where he feels he is being watched until he catches sight of one person in particular.

This person happens to be a woman with white hair and a pair of crimson red eyes.

- You managed to enter my environment - the woman speaks, looking at Bell.

- Environment? Wait a minute, who are you? -

At the question, the woman laughed a little and began to answer.

- I cannot tell you who I am at this moment, but I will be your ally until the day fate decides to put an end to your life -

The woman turns to go somewhere else.

- I look forward to seeing you again, posledniy -

It was just at that moment that Bell wakes up from his dream and notices that it is already morning.

- What is this dream...? -

Bell also notices that Riveria is not in her bed.

- What happened to Riveria? - he asks himself.

- [The princess had an errand to attend to] - Eira replies.

- Let's go to the Guild -

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Goibniu Famila Workshop

Riveria finds herself together with Ais and Lefiya in an unfavourable economic situation.

After Ais broke her rapier during the Monsterphilia incident she went to the workshop belonging to the Goibniu Family, where she was lectured by the god himself after receiving her repaired sword <Desperate>. Because of this, she had to pay 40 000 000 valis making her morale drop quite a bit.

Afterwards, the three proceed to retreat back to Twilight Manor. On the way, the three proceed to Bell leaving the Guild along with a package containing lead.

- Who gave him that? - Lefiya asks causing Riveria to look a little suspicious.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Minutes earlier

In the Guild

Bell enters the Guild in order to check in with his receptionist.

- I have arrived, Miss Eina - Bell speaks, observing his receptionist concentrating on some books.

There was no response from the half-elf.

- M-i-s-s - Bell gently taps the table causing her to stop reading with some annoyance.

When Eina sees who is banging the table, she immediately blushes and acts nervous.

- S-SORRY, BELL! - Eina apologises loudly.

Due to the volume of the tone, those present in the Guild turn their gazes towards the two people in question causing Bell to only sigh thinking about finding a way for her advisor not to act that way later on.

Eina, noticing the stares, only lowered her head apologising to Bell for the bad moment.

A few moments passed and the two began to converse.

- I managed to get down to the 24th floor with a group, is that alright? -

- Well, being with a group sure seemed easy to you -

- Let's say yes, but I got experience at least -

- By the way, I want to give you that -

Eina hands a package to Bell, the package contains lead. The Siberian realises that it is for making more projectiles.

- You would not have bothered, Miss Eina -

- No. I want to give you that as a thank you for saving Orario from that monster -

Bell, without objection, receives the package and thanks for the gift and then leaves the place.

On his way out, he was seen by his fiancée along with his daughter and his disciple. The three of them approach Bell.

- Girls, what brings you here? If it's for the lead, it was given to me -

- Who gave it to you? - Riveria asks a little suspiciously.

- My advisor, Eina Tulle. She gave it to me as a thank you for the accident -

- Tulle? -

- Yes, she did -

- I see... Let's go to the mansion -

- All right... -

The four of them head back and on the way, Riveria has a not so good conversation with Ais about what happened while Lefiya and Bell talk about the lead.

Arriving at the mansion, they all head to lunch. Ais and Lefiya have lunch with Tiona and Tione while Bell enjoys his meal with Riveria.

- How envious... I wish I could be with the captain like that - says Tione, a little jealous of Bell and Riveria's relationship.

- They make a cute couple - says her younger sister.

Ais says absolutely nothing because of her mood, but Lefiya is not aware that she feels something like she wants to be in that situation.

- Now that I realise, Miss Ais, what are you planning to do after lunch? - the elf asks.

- Dungeon. I will go earn money -

- Then I will go with you - Tiona confirms.

- Me too - Lefiya joins the group - Will you go with us, Tione? -

- I''ll pass... - Tione declines the invitation.

- You mean the captain? - her sister asks.

Tione is silent about it, but Tiona knows that Finn is the reason she is not going.

- So... If we talked Finn and Riveria into going with us, will you go too? -

- Are you serious? - Tione starts to get excited about the idea - Let's go then! -

The girls decide to go and convince Riveria and Finn to go to the dungeon. They both agree to go and then plan which floor to go to.

In that case, Tiona proposes to go to the 19th floor directly, but Finn proposes to go to the 18th floor first to sell the cores and items that the monsters left behind when they died.

Between the two of them, Finn's proposal was mostly supported and they would set off immediately.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hostess of Fertility

Bell is on his way to visit Syr. It was only recently that chaos broke out at the event.

As she is near the entrance to the venue, Bell notices a cat girl with brown fur sweeping around the area.

- White Hair, meow! - speaks the girl as she observes Bell.

- Hi there. I came to see if Syr is alright after the disturbance -

- Eh? - the girl is surprised, but then flashes a mischievous smile - Are you Syr's boyfriend? -

Before Bell could answer, the girl received a blow on her head, causing her pain. Very annoyed, she went to see who had hit her and it turned out to be the elf Bell had spoken to last time.

- You are being very rude, Anya -

Anya Fromel

- Sorry, meow... - Anya apologises as she realises her behaviour.

- Syr is on break. You may speak to her, young Cranel -

Bell thanks her and proceeds to enter the restaurant, seeing more waitresses and a woman belonging to the dwarves.

- Good afternoon - Bell pronounces.

- Ah, Bell! - Syr is surprised by her appearance - What brings you here? -

- Firstly, I wanted to know about your condition due to the incident and secondly, to thank you for the idea for the appointment.

- Then let's sit down to talk -

And from there, Bell and Syr start talking while Ryuu proceeds to buy ingredients for the kitchen.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Dungeon, Floor 18

Rivira

The group consisting of Finn arrives in the city, the objective would be to sell items and they also decided to stay in an inn because they have little equipment and Finn is offering to pay the rent because almost everything in Rivira is very overpriced. In this case, the girls walk ahead and both Finn and Riveria lag a little behind.

- Riveria -

- What is it, Finn? -

- How was your date with Bell? -

- I cannot say it was bad. Honestly, I had a good time -

- Did he give you anything as a present? - asks the blond.

Riveria realises that Bell had not given her a gift, rather, he failed to find the perfect time to give her a gift because he had a meeting with Finn and Gareth about the events that had taken place.

- No... I guess not yet... - replies the elf.

Riveria senses that the city is silent. Such a situation called out to those present and they went to investigate.

- What a pleasure to see you! - shouts a man to the group.

- Bors? - Finn watches the man approaching.

Bors Elder

The man tells the group about the murder at one of the inns.

The group goes to the scene of the crime, where there is a corpse belonging to a man with no head. Apart from the astonishment of many and terror on the part of Lefiya, there is not much information or any clue about it. Riveria uses a mixture called <Status Thief> on the back of the corpse revealing that the deceased was named Hashana Dorlia who belonged to the Ganesha Family and his adventurer level is four. This revelation caused terror in Bors and many in Rivira.

From that moment on, everyone became suspicious especially of Tione because of his large bust. This was dismissed by Finn as a simple theft, not without pointing out possibilities in Ais and Lefiya, but in the case of Tiona they see it as impossible due to the small size of her breasts, causing indignation in the younger amazoness. In addition, it was discovered that the backpack the man was carrying was smashed as if they were looking for something, which is why it is deduced that the murderer is in the city.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Orario

Sewers

Loki and Bete are walking around the place looking for clues to the cause of the Monsterphilia incident. They were both led into a flooded room, where Bete had to reluctantly carry Loki.

They moved forward until Bete felt the scent of someone who had passed through the area.

Bete stopped carrying Loki to move towards a room where they were ambushed by Violas.

- Take over, Bete - Loki orders.

Bete sets about mowing down the monsters one by one.

Once killed, Bete grabs a core and explains to Loki that it is similar to the one Tione had picked up on Floor 50.

The two continue on their way until they both meet two more people, a blond, good looking man and an elf with her black hair colour.

- Hey! How are you? - Loki approaches them both.

Loki was planning to greet them in a cordial manner, but Bete stops her saying that he smelled the same scent as before on both of them.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hostess of Fertility

- That is why nothing happened to me, thank you for your concern - finishes Syr about her situation during the incident.

- No problem - replies Bell.

- Hey, boy - speaks the dwarf woman - I hope not to commit adultery on your fiancée -

- Stop it, mama Mia! -

Mia Grand

- Just joking - replies Mia and then talks to Bell - If you want you can come here anytime, but you must pay well for our food -

- Okay, Miss Mia -

Although he is talking calmly, inside he is very uncomfortable due to a look in an area where he did not expect it.

- Excuse me, Miss - Bell speaks to the person looking at him without turning his head - Why are you staring at my butt? -

Before the girl can answer, one of her classmates hits her in the head with a tray.

- OUCH, MEOW! -

- You are being rude to the guest, Chloe -

Chloe Rollo

- I just... I cannot help it, meow! -

- Avoid what? - asks her partner.

- His butt... There's something about it that attracts me... -

- (Does she have no shame at all?) - Bell thinks to herself when she hears the girl's answer.

- Seriously, sorry about my stupid partner's attitude - Chloe's partner apologises to Bell.

- What do you mean stupid?! -

- I hope it will not happen again, miss? -

- Lunoire, Lunoire Faust - replies the young woman.

Lunoire Faust

- All right, Miss Lunoire -

- This... Bell - Syr speaks - Can you tell me about your date? -

- No problem -

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Rivira

After having revealed the information that caused surprise, they organised themselves into two groups based on gender. For everyone it was a surprise that a level 4 adventurer had been killed by a very skilled woman.

- Good! - announces Bors - Because a woman has been the killer, I propose that a complete check of all the women be carried out.

At this, the men celebrate and get excited, and the perversion in this is noticeable. In response, the women, very upset and angry, fiercely oppose the idea, branding them as perverts.

A fight broke out over whether or not to do such a check-up, then one girl made a statement.

- I will only let myself be checked by the captain of the Loki Famila! -

At this, other girls agree with the one who made the statement and ask Finn to check each girl's body.

- Grr... Those damned girls... - Tione is caught between anger and jealousy as she sees several adventurers make an unusual request to Finn.

- Do not worry Tione, you know Finn will refuse - Riveria tries to calm the Amazon down.

- That boy of white better check me out! -

Another female adventurer declared that Bell should be the one to check them out.

- Of course! He is so handsome! -

- A Siberian to check me out... -

These ideas and others like them were voiced throughout the city, a certain woman did not take it well.

- Lord Finn, that boy is from your family, right? -

- Please call him! -

- (Bell got himself a group of fans...) - Finn thinks uncomfortably.

Suddenly, an explosion was heard, bringing the commotion to a halt.

When they saw who was responsible, they realised it was Riveria herself, making them all feel a deep fear.

- I would appreciate it if you would not speak about him, please - the elf's ultimatum came out - (If you would have a chance with him...) -

- Wow, Riveria, now you understand what I felt a little while ago, huh? - Tione speaks with a little mockery.

- One more word and I will have you disciplined -

Riveria's anger makes her stand out like she is the ultimate boss, causing all the girls and Tione to panic as their bodies tremble with fear.

- (I do not know who is more terrifying: an amazon or an elf) -

Meanwhile, Ais and Lefiya notice a girl running down the stairs and proceed to chase her without realising that they are being watched by a man in armour from far away.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Orario

Bell is on his way back after walking around for a while and is somewhat pensive. What would be the reason for such an event?

Flashback

Bell leaves the restaurant after enjoying the company of his new friends and strolls around Orario.

New places he discovers by noting what they look like and what activities they do there.

- [Very diverse places we have seen] - Yes.

- Yes. No wonder this city is so talked about -

What Bell is not aware of is that someone is about to collide with him.

The impact happens a few seconds later causing the person to fall to the ground.

Bell observes said person turning out to be a hooded girl of an apparently short stature and carrying a very large green backpack.

- Are you alright? -

Suddenly, Bell hears rapid footsteps in the direction of her location, causing Bell to become alert.

- There you are, you bitch! -

Bell readies his musket and aims it at the man running towards him.

- You... -

- Stop, I beg you - Bell replies.

- Get out of the way! -

- I refuse -

- Do not make me kill you... -

The man prepares to fight, but then a voice comes from both of them.

- Stop now! Or I will be forced to act -

- Who do you think you are? Are you going to fight, waitress? -

- I will only say that I have a tendency to overstep my limits - replies the waitress with a cold look on her face.

At this, the man starts to tremble and then curses them both and runs away.

- Sorry for dragging you into this situation, Miss Ryuu.

- No problem for me, young Cranel, but be careful. There are people of all kinds -

- Understood -

- If this is all, then I will be on my way back -

- See you later -

Bell sees Ryuu retreat to his place of work and proceeds to see the person he had bumped into and, to his surprise, disappeared without a trace.

End of Flashback

- [That was unexpected, mate] -

- So it seems, come to think of it, shall I go and look for Riveria? -

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

End of the chapter
But not of the story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 680 8
Bell Cranel A boy that's left his home in search of his own adventure in the great Dungeon City of Orario. Though he has been known to be weak and a...
777 9 4
Taking the place of Bell Cranel, A young boy by the name of Sorey Cranel is the only member of the Hestia familia. He was wondering about the city of...
3.9K 77 24
Riveria Ljos Alf and the Wives of Bell Cranel battle the evil Xenos Medusa and her infinite legions of monsters for the heart and life of the hero th...
1.2K 32 8
Bell becomes stronger and defeat Freya familia in the wargame. Bell saves Aiz in the short future. Both Aiz and Ryu develops feelings for Bell. Bell...