Stay (BTS x Reader-Polyamorou...

By OT7oramI

Y/N and her hybrid best friend, Jin, have known each other since Jin was eight years old and came to live wit... More

Welcome!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 52

4.6K 274 41
By OT7oramI

Jin POV:

The alarm beeping next to my head pulled me unwillingly out of the lovely dream I was having, one of Y/N's lips on my neck and her hand around my length.  I switched the alarm off then turned over, the scent of my pretty female mate filling my nose as I nuzzled into her neck.  She shivered against me, her front pressing up against my rapidly hardening cock.  Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed her cheek then her neck, loving the way her scent washed over me, covering me, feeling like home, always feeling like home.

"Come on little mate.  Time to get up."  I rubbed Y/N's back gently, my lips close to her ear as I spoke.  She moaned something in response and turned towards Yoongi, hiding her face in his chest.  Yoongi's arm came around her protectively and when I rubbed her back again, he let out a harmless growl.  I laughed at his response, at the automatic way he wanted to shield her, shelter our only female mate.  Running a hand through Yoongi's hair, I smiled when he peeled one eye open and focused it on me.  "She has to get up Yoongs.  We have work."

Yoongi groaned and closed his eye again, tightening his arm around her, pulling her even closer to him.  "Clearly she wants to stay here and snuggle with me.  Doesn't seem like a problem to me."

Tugging on the blanket, I rubbed my hand over Y/N's ass, my fingers ghosting over her barely covered slit, grinning when she squirmed.  "We have a little extra time this morning.  Get up now, little mate, and I will make it worth it."  Y/N slowly opened her eyes, the pretty color already dark with need and I nodded.  Backing away from the bed, I headed towards the bathroom.  "Join me in under a minute and I'll reward you."  As I stepped into the bathroom, I grinned when I heard the quick sound of movement and footsteps.

***

Forty minutes later, Y/N and I headed down the stairs to the kitchen, grins on our faces and our scents covering each other.  She had joined me in the shower, the promise of morning sex too hard to resist and it had been perfect.  It was passionate and hot, our hands moving over each other's bodies quickly, never slowing, always filled with heat, with need, with desire.  It ended with my lips on her neck, her hands bracing against the wall, as I plunged into the wet heat that was always so warm and welcoming.  Even though we had been together so many times now, it was always so good, so special.

Jimin, who was seated at the table, looked up as we came in.  He gave me an amused smile as my eyes met his, one that said he knew exactly what had been going on before we came down.  He stood and made his way towards me, giving me a hug and pecking my lips sweetly, before pulling Y/N into his arms, a place she went willingly.  "Good morning."  His voice was gentle as he spoke, full of love and adoration and it made me happy to see it, so happy to see that things were finally falling into place.

"Morning baby."  Y/N's hands were tender as she ran them through his hair, gently brushing over the base of one ear.  "Did you sleep well?"  Cheeks flushing, Jimin nodded against her hair, but I could see the fresh marks on his neck, ones I knew came from Hoseok.  Shortly after dinner last night, they had disappeared into one of the rooms and my sensitive hearing caught the sounds of moans and whimpers throughout the night.  She stroked his ears again, a soft sound escaping his lips, one that made her smile.  "Do you want to come to my bed tonight?"

Lifting his head up, Jimin nodded in a hurry, his velvety ears flopping with the motion.  "Sounds good to me."  While they had their moment, I moved towards the coffee pot, pouring cups for Y/N and me, then refilled Jimin's.  I stuck some bread in the toaster, knowing my sweet human mate didn't normally eat a large breakfast before work.  Usually just toast and fruit.  While the bread toasted, I grabbed the container of strawberries from the fridge and cut them up before setting them on the table.

"Here little mate." Y/N looked over at me from Jimin's arms and smiled, her eyes turning soft as she looked at me.  She pulled herself from Jimin's embrace, making the rabbit pout, before moving towards the table.

"Thank you Jinnie."  Her voice was sweet as she sat down.  She picked up her cup and took a sip, her eyes closing delight.  "Mmm... you always make my coffee so perfectly."

Leaning against the counter, while I waited for our toast, I lifted my own cup in a silent salute.  "Well after knowing each other for so long, I better know how to make your coffee."

Y/N nodded in response.  "Fair enough."

Sitting back down at the table, Jimin leaned his head on her shoulder.  "Was she always so sweet?"

I raised an eyebrow at his question, grinning at the way he looked at her so adoringly.  "Yeah.  She really was.  When her parents first brought me home, Y/N came up to me, gave me the biggest smile I had ever seen and said she was so glad to have a best friend coming to live with her.  When I told her I was a hybrid, she said that she didn't care and that it wouldn't change her mind about being my best friend.  I thought she was just being silly, but she was always sincere."

Jimin's smile dropped and I could see he was thinking about their first few interactions.  He went to speak, but Y/N pressed a finger to his plump lips.  "Don't even think about it baby.  You're here and that's all that matters."

Jimin hesitated then nodded.  "I love you.  I'm so fucking happy you love me even if I don't deserve it."

Y/N shook her head, her voice stern as she spoke.  "You deserve all the love in the world and I'm going to spend my life making sure you know that."  Jimin's eyes went teary, one sliding down his cheek.  Y/N was quick to wipe it away.  "Baby.  I love you.  Don't forget that, okay?"

Moving behind Jimin, I pressed a kiss to the top of his head.  "She's right Jiminie.  We love you so more negative thoughts, okay?"  Jimin nodded and from the smile that curved up his lips, I could see my words were making an impact.  I kissed him one more time then finished making Y/N's breakfast. 

After breakfast, Y/N and I said our goodbyes and headed out of the house and towards the sanctuary.  When we pulled in the parking lot, I could see the hint of sorrow in her eyes, sadness for her lost friend.  She looked over at me with a sad smile.  "I'm okay Jinnie."  I knew it wasn't entirely true, but I nodded my head, silently letting her know that I was there for her. 

Getting out of the car, we headed into the sanctuary.  I could feel Y/N tense up immediately when she saw Sehun standing at the nurse's station.  He was alone this time, Evie not by his side as usual.  He looked up and saw Y/N, his face filled with grief when she kissed me quickly and made her way down the hall towards the Labor and Delivery section, not even sparing him a second glance.  "Y/N?"  His voice was filled with pleading, but I could see from the way she shook her head that she wasn't going to stop, wasn't going to give him the chance to slide into her heart again.  Sehun sighed, his shoulders slumping and turned to me.  "Please Jin."

Putting a polite smile on my face, I moved towards the nurse's station.  "Where do you need me this morning doctor?"

I could see Sehun wanted to say something, but he just sighed, the sound coming out full of resignation.  "Um... besides your normal patients, a new... a new hybrid came in this morning.  A snake hybrid named Jamie.  He's... he's a little shy."  I nodded my head and took the patient folder he held out to me.  "Normally I would give him to Y/N, but..." Sehun's voice trailed off.  "How is... how is she?"

"I apologize doctor, but I do not wish to discuss my mate with you."  My words were polite but firm and I could see the hurt in Sehun's eyes as I staked the claim over her, one that I normally never did.

Sehun's eyes filled with tears and for a moment, I felt pity for the man standing in front of me.  "Jin please.  Y/N's my best friend and she's my mate too."  He went to say something else, but a head of dark hair came through the doors and my eyes narrowed at the sight of Evie.

"Sorry doctor, but she is not.  Your mate just came in.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have patients to see."  Without another word, I brushed past him, ignoring the smug smile on Evie's face as I passed her.  More than anything, I wanted to shake the pretty nurse, demand to know what she really wanted, but I just ignored it all, ignored the way Sehun had brushed aside the one woman who actually cared for him in favor of a woman who had a sneer of disgust on her face whenever he touched her, one he either didn't see or pretended to ignore.  Either way, seeing the two of them together made me sick and I knew I would do whatever it took to keep Sehun from hurting my human mate again.

Looking down at the patient record in my hand, I headed towards the room indicated on the chart.  I knocked softly on the door and pushed it open when I heard the soft 'come in.' A snake hybrid with black hair and emerald green scales on his neck and chest was sitting up on the bed, his fingers fiddling in his lap.  "Hi.  My name is Jin.  I will be the nurse taking care of you.  Is it alright if I come in and check your vitals?"  The hybrid hesitated then nodded.  "Can you tell me your name?"

"J-Jamie."  His voice was so soft that it barely was audible and I knew this was the type of hybrid that would blossom under Y/N's kindness and gentleness. 

I moved towards him and I noticed the instant trembling of his slight frame.  "It's alright Jamie.  I promise I am not going to hurt you.  I just need to check your heart and blood pressure."  The trembling increased as I approached and for a moment, I wondered what had happened to the hybrid in front of me, what had caused him to be so scared, so afraid.  I stopped moving towards him, but the trembling continued and I could see his breath coming in short pants.  I wondered for a moment if he was afraid of me because I was a male.  Knowing what I needed to do, I moved towards the door and picked up the phone, calling the nurse's station.  Eric picked up and before he could say anything besides his name, I blurted into the receiver.  "Eric?  Call Labor and Delivery.  Get Y/N down here stat."

Jamie continued to try and catch his breath and when I heard Y/N's name being called over the intercom, I felt a rush of relief, knowing she would be the one to help him.  The door behind me opened and Sehun rushed in, followed by Evie.  "Jin?  What's going on?"  Sehun's voice was worried as he spoke.  "Why did you call for Y/N?"

Not worrying about anything else, but the panicking hybrid in front of me, I gestured towards Jamie.  "He's terrified and I'm worried he's going to make himself sick.  I wondered if a female would be better."

Sehun turned to Evie.  "Do you think you could help him love?"

Evie hesitated and moved towards Jamie, her eyes narrowed.  "Of course."  As I watched, she approached Jamie.  Her steps were too quick and when she spoke, there was no sympathy in her voice.  "Okay.  You need to calm down.  The nurses can't help you if you're freaking out like this."

Jamie shuddered as she approached, shrinking back against the wall.  "D-don't t-touch m-me!"  His words came out in a shriek, almost shrill.  "G-get away... away fr-from m-me."

I could see the irritation in Evie's posture, in the way she tugged her stethoscope from her pocket.  "Calm down.  Sheesh.  I'm not going to hurt you."  Turning to Sehun, her smile turned sweet.  "Sehun?  Can you get someone to strap him down?"

My mouth dropped open at her request.  "What?  He's scared, not hostile."  Evie went to protest, but I cut her off.  "You know what?  Get away from him.  He's my patient, not yours."

Sehun's eyes narrowed as I spoke.  "Jin?  Is that really necessary?  You don't need to speak to her like that."

I went to say something else, but was cut off by the door opening and the scent of my human mate filling the room. 

Y/N POV:

"Jinnie?  What's going on?"  I stepped into the room, my heart pounding from my quick dash through the sanctuary.

Jin let out an obvious sigh of relief and pointed towards the hybrid on the bed, one who was shivering violently, his golden eyes wild and teary.  "Please little mate.  Can... can you help him?"

I could see Evie standing nearby and she rolled her eyes at Jin.  "I don't know why you called her.  I have it under control." 

"Clearly you don't."  Ignoring her sound of protest, I focused on the hybrid in front of me.  "Hi honey.  My name is Y/N.  Can I come over by you?"  The hybrid looked over at me, his panic clearly showing on his face, but hesitantly nodded.  I slowly moved towards him and when his shivering increased, I froze in place.  "It's okay honey.  I won't come any further until you're ready."

I stood there for a few moments, counting out the seconds in my head.  I had just passed two hundred forty when I heard Evie's huff of impatience.  The hybrid's eyes darted over towards her then back towards me.  "Oh sheesh.  Can we move this along?"  Evie's voice was full of irritation and I wanted to turn around and smack her, but I focused my attention back on the hybrid.

"Ignore her honey.  Focus on me."  I kept my voice soft, wanting him to know there was nothing to fear, nothing to worry about.  "Can I come a little closer?"  The hybrid nodded and I watched him carefully as I approached.  His violent shivering had slowed to a slight tremble and when I stopped in front of him, he looked up at me with his beautiful golden eyes.  "See honey?  That wasn't so bad was it?  Can you tell me your name?"

"J-Jamie.  My n-name is Jamie."  Jamie's voice was soft, full of fear and panic and I wanted nothing more than to protect him.  He was petite, like Jimin, and when he shifted, his beautiful emerald scales rippled with the movement. 

"Well Jamie.  It is very nice to meet you."  I held up my stethoscope.  "Can I check your vitals?  Make sure everything is working like it's supposed to?"  Jamie nodded, his eyes on my face and when I gently pressed the stethoscope to his chest, his shivering increased.  I dropped the stethoscope, letting it hand around my neck and gently touched his hand.  "It's alright Jamie.  I won't hurt you." 

Jamie studied my face and his fingers suddenly gripped mine, clinging like a lifeline.  "Do... do you promise?"

"I promise."  Jamie nodded his head and with my free hand, I moved the stethoscope back to his chest, letting him hold my hand, giving him any kind of comfort I could.  His heart rate was a little elevated, but I knew that was from the fear so I continued to hold his hand, waiting for it to slow.  When it began to beat at a more normal rhythm, I let the stethoscope fall and moved a hand to his hair, smiling when he closed his eyes and leaned into the touch.  "There you go honey.  It's going to be okay."  I stroked his hair for a moment and when I moved my hand, he opened his eyes.  "Can Nurse Jin check you over now?  He will be just as gentle as me."

Jamie looked over my shoulder at Jin then nodded.  Jin moved closer, a small smile on his face.  "Y/N's pretty amazing, isn't she?"  Jamie blushed and nodded, but when his eyes caught Evie's, the tremors began again.

I gently touched Jamie's chin, turning his face back to me.  "Don't pay attention to her.  Focus on me, okay honey?"  Jamie's eyes darted over to her again, but then back to my face.  The tremors slowed and it made me wonder what had happened before I stepped in the room.  Turning to Sehun, I put a cool but polite smile on my face.  "Excuse me, doctor, but her presence is making him uncomfortable."

Sehun went to protest, but when he looked over at the terrified hybrid, he nodded, knowing I was correct.  "Y/N's right love.  Go ahead and go back to your patients."

"Seriously?  You're kicking me out because she says so?"  Evie rolled her eyes, but when Sehun said nothing, she let out another irritated huff, a sound I was starting to associate with her.  Turning, she yanked the door open and stomped out, slamming it shut behind her.  The sound made Jamie flinch and I wanted to punch her for frightening him like that, but I just nodded at Sehun before turning back to Jamie, ignoring the cat behind me. 

"It's alright Jamie honey.  She's gone."  Jamie nodded and I turned to Jin.  "Alright Jinnie.  Let's get this exam done with."  I hopped up on the bed next to Jamie, putting an arm around his shoulders.  He leaned into me and I could feel the last of the tension fade from his frame.

Jin moved to in front of him, his hands gentle as he placed them on Jamie's arms.  As I sat there, he asked Jamie a bunch of questions about pain, about where he was hurting.  Jamie would look over at me, as though he was asking if he could trust Jin and I would just squeeze his shoulder, letting him know it was okay.  From the corner of my eye, I could see Sehun.  His eyes were on me, watching me carefully, and every part of me wanted to go to him, hug him and tell him everything would be okay, but I saw the look on Evie's face when she was talking to Jamie and I knew she wasn't sincere, that there was something more going on.

When the exam was finished, I gently disentangled Jamie's arms from where he had wrapped them around my waist, holding me tightly.  "Okay honey.  I have to get back to work, but Jinnie here is going to look out for you, alright?"

Jamie nodded, but his lips turned down in a pout.  "Will... will you come back and visit me?" 

Nodding my head, I reached over and stroked his hair.  "Of course I will."  Giving him one last reassuring smile, I looked over at Jin, who gave me a look of adoration and love, one that always made my heart flutter. 

"Thanks little mate."  Jin winked at me and I returned it before exiting the room.  A set of hurried footsteps came out after me and a hand dropped on my shoulder.  I turned to see Sehun standing behind me. 

"Y/N.  Please.  Please talk to me."  Sehun's voice was desperate and I so badly wanted to stay there with him, tell him I'm trying to understand it all, but I couldn't.

"Excuse me doctor.  I need to return to my floor."  My voice was polite, cool, frosty, and Sehun's eyes filled with tears.  "And your mate is looking for you."  I pointed behind him to Evie who was headed in our direction, her face set in a scowl.  Turning away, I left him standing there, not willing to get dragged into something that was only going to end up hurting me in the end.

***

"You feeling okay Y/N?"  Jimin's voice was soft as he climbed in bed next to me that evening.  When I looked over at him, his eyes were worried. 

Nodding my head, I stroked a hand over his hair, rubbing one velvety ear.  "I'm okay baby. It was just a long day." 

Jimin nodded and snuggled into my side, his arm draping around me and pulling me close to him.  I turned to face him and he leaned forward, nuzzling his nose into my neck.  "Anything I can do?"

"Not right now, but I'll keep it in mind."  We lay there silently for a moment until I looked up at his beautiful face.  "How are you feeling about bringing Noah into our family?"  After Jin had mentioned the little koala hybrid, we had all met him one by one, me finally meeting him today before we left the sanctuary for the evening.  He had come to me right away, no hesitation and when he wrapped his little arms around my neck, I knew in an instant that I wanted to bring him home, give him love, give him the family that he so clearly craved.

Jimin's smile brightened and he nodded his head exuberantly.  "I love the idea.  As a hybrid, the idea of family and home... it's so important to us, something we always want.  Knowing that we will be able to give it to someone else?  It makes me feel really happy."  Jimin's eyes turned worried and I rubbed his ear softly.

"What is it baby?"  Jimin went to protest, but I shushed him.  "No.  Tell me the truth.  Please."

Sighing, Jimin snuggled closer to me.  "Do... do you want to have babies with us?  Like having our babies?"  The look of hope in his eyes was so clear that it melted my heart right then and there. 

"What?  You want me to carry a tiny bunny?  One that has your pretty velvety ears?"  Jimin groaned in response and pressed his front up against me.  From the bulge pressing against me, I could tell he was hard.  Really hard.  "Oh?  You like the idea of that, huh?"

Nuzzling into my neck, Jimin nodded his head.  "Fuck yes.  The idea of you being... being pregnant with my baby?  Carrying one of my kittens?  Fuck.  I want to put a baby in you so badly right now."  Jimin's hips ground against me and when he slipped a hand into my pajamas, he moaned when he felt the wetness that was already gathering there. 

Lifting his head, Jimin pressed his lips to mine, his tongue sliding into my mouth as he dragged me impossibly closer.  His fingers rubbed over my clit before he slid one into me, quickly followed by another.  "Oh god Jimin.  It... it feels so good."

Jimin thrust his fingers into me, making me moan his name again.  "Fuck.  My name sounds so good coming from you like that."

Tugging on his shirt, I pulled it over his head, forcing him to pull his fingers from me.  He shed his shirt and boxers before sticking his fingers in his mouth.  "Come here baby."  I tugged on his arms, pulling him over me, and I let out a sigh of appreciation when he settled his slight weight over me, slotting his hips perfectly between my thighs.  The head of his cock nudged my center and when I shifted, it dipped into me, making him moan out, a sound of such need that I felt it in my soul,

"Fuck.  I wish you weren't on birth control right now.  I want... I want to put a baby in you.  See your belly get round with my kittens.  I'll rub your feet and bring you ice cream.  I'll fucking spoil you my little mate."  Jimin's voice was desperate as he buried his face in my neck.

"Don't worry baby.  We have plenty of time."  Stroking Jimin's hair, I directed his gaze up to me.  "And until then, we can practice, right?"

Grinning at my words, Jimin leaned down and kissed me, his tongue slipping into my mouth as his cock slid into me.  He moaned against my lips, wrenching his mouth away from mine.  "Oh fuck.  You're right.  This feels so good.  You're so fucking perfect.  Every part of me knows you're mine, that you're my mate.  I love you.  I love you so much."

Jimin's sudden love confession, although unexpected at the moment, was sweet and perfect and I couldn't help but hug him a little tighter.  "I love you too.  So fucking much."

At my words, Jimin closed his eyes, holding himself still then opened them and pulled his hips back before thrusting into me in one smooth movement.  He stopped when he was buried to the hilt, watching my reactions.  He pulled out and plunged back in, stopping again then a third time.  When I squeezed his round plump ass, he set a steady pace, one that was slow but so unbelievably deep that it felt like he was prodding me wide open, that if I wasn't on any type of birth control, this would be the time when he would be putting that baby in me.

As he moved, his pelvis rubbed against my clit just right, helping to push me straight over the edge.  When my body began to clench down around him in a powerful orgasm, he closed his eyes tightly.  "Oh fuck.  You're going to fucking make me cum.  I can't... I can't hold back any more." 

"It's okay baby."  My breath was ragged as my body was squeezing him tightly.  "Cum for me baby."

"Oh shit!  Oh god!"  Jimin's words left him in moan and with a final thrust, he was stilling as he came, jets of cum shooting into me, filling me up.  "Oh fuck!" With a last shout, Jimin collapsed on top of me, his breathing heavy.

I let him lay there for a moment, rubbing his back while he came down from his own high.  When I felt his body start to relax, I tickled his side, making him whine in protest before shifting and pulling out. 

"So... is that enough practice?  Can we try for real next time?"  Jimin's smile was smug and I pinched his ass, making his squeak out in protest before gently nipping my wrist.

Shaking my head, I rubbed his head.  "Um... yeah.  Not yet."  Jimin pouted, but from the twinkle in his eyes, I knew he was okay with the idea to put any babies off for now.  "I need to get cleaned up."  Jimin raised an eyebrow and when he shifted, I could feel his hardening length press up against my thigh.  When I looked up at him, he just shrugged and I kissed his nose.  "Come on you horny bunny."

"Maybe round two in the showers?"  Jimin sat up then pulled me gently to a sitting position.

When I stood, I could feel his cum leaking down my thighs, leaving me feeling sticky, but when I looked over at him, the need and hunger in his eyes was enough to make the stirrings of arousal begin again.  "Maybe."  I headed towards the bathroom, squealing when a pair of arms came around my waist and a pair of plush lips attached themselves to my neck.  Looks like another round in the shower after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 645 26
Jin comes from an abusive marriage, his husband uses and abuses him daily. But Jin takes it just so he can protect his two boys. When he finally gets...
Jamais Vu By Nyx

Fanfiction

199K 12.7K 90
This is a hybrid ot7 fanfic! What happens when 8 outcasts, banished from their packs for various reasons come together to make their own pack? can th...
1.2K 53 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...
17.3K 622 15
Hybrids have a hard time living with humans. They're not seen as the equal of the human. They are used for the humans needs and used as maids. Being...