My Boyfriend's Mother

By MsIvorySwan

Ever wondered what it feels like having a hot lesbian mom? Ask my boyfriend. When Grace Jones met Josh, the s... More

PROLOGUE: Pinot Noir
1: Glad I shaved tonight
2: Say it Again
3: Six Months Later
4:Code for Sex?
5: Kitchen
6: SURPRISE!
7: Hot, lesbian Elena!
8: You're straight?
9: Who's Gay?
10: Non-date it is.
11: I Don't have a Vagina.
12: No Parents
13: I'm in trouble
14: Annoy Me All You Want, Elena
15: I made you look, didn't I?
16: My Earrings
17:She's my uh.. date
18: Did she just roll her eyes?
19: Keep holding me like that and I will be.
20: Unless you ask me to
21: Why don't you find out?
22:No, Elena got my tongue.
23: But you wanted to
24: You forgot hot lesbian.
25: This is How I'll Die
26: So You've Fallen for Him
27: You, mother fucker!
28: Just The Two of Us
29: Do You Want this to be Romantic?
31: After Kissing Me??
32: Is She Snoring?
33: Stuck
35: You're such a whore
36: I'm not sorry about the kiss.
37: Need a Hand?
38: His Stepmom
39 I-I can explain.
40: My parents really like you.
41: And my heart.
42: She's mine, silly!
43: We were sent here by Ms. Elena Richards
44: She's not my ex.
45: I Crave for you, Elena.
46: How I Met Your Mother
47: I'll go anywhere with you, Elena.
48: Let Go For Me
49: Give it to me, Elena.
50: Six Months Later...
The End

34: Darling

21.1K 1K 92
By MsIvorySwan

Elena held her phone up. "Why can't I get a signal?" She asked in annoyance. "The bars haven't been consistent since this morning. I did manage to send one text message to Violet though. How's yours doing?" She sighed heavily. "Not great."

"I'm sorry about that." She gave me a smile that said, yeah well.. The afternoon rolled in and the rain still hasn't stopped. "I never got to ask. How was your sleep last night?" And there's the question I've been trying to avoid all day. "Pr-pretty good." I laughed nervously. Ahem "How about you? Y-you slept well?"

"I slept like a baby. Probably the best I've had in a while."

"There's something you should know." I'm gonna tell her. "It sounded like you were having a nightmare last night." God, it's cold! "And.. well." Elena stepped closer to me and whispered. "Grace"

"Yes?"

"Did you come to my room and helped me with a bad dream?" Oh, she knows? "'Y-yes." She smiled and touched my cheek with the back o her hand. She's so warm. I found myself leaning close to her touch. "Thank you, darling. That was very sweet of you." Darling. I let that linger in my mind. I wanted to ask what she was dreaming about but maybe it's none of my business. Besides, who knows how long we're going to be stuck in here. "My shirt.. did you happen to-"

"I didn't take it off." I blurted defensively. Shit. That was too quick. She laughed. "I was just uhm, asking if you've seen it." Oh. "Probably under the pillow or the bed, idunno.." I walked to the kitchen. I don't want her to think I molested her! Oh, God what if that's the way she feels??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 152 48
TW: THIS STORY INCLUDES SE*UAL A*SULT "You have a daughter?" Jack asked me as he watched Elena come running into the living room. Her school backpac...
79K 2.3K 19
20 year old Latashaí' Thomas , had a pretty great life . Until one night she went to a party , And did the unthinkable . She never thought at 17 yea...
845 37 17
My friend (awesomeotaku001) started this story but didn't finish it. So we are going to write it together. Alex never thought she would find the man...
33 0 8
Living in East Harlem during the '90s is no walk in the park but throw in a drug addict mother and a dead father while being responsible for your you...