DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter : 01 🎯

5.4K 173 71
By twinklytinygirl

Black heavy boots, black camo cargo pants, black leather jacket were well matched with the raven backcombed hair and the deep dark orbs now burning with rage. The pissed male rubs his knitted brows, clenching his jaw before he opens his mouth.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"I fucking informed the support service department not to send anyone to my office. So explain. How the fuck did you end up here".

(Pindrop silence)

"I'll give you 2 minutes to turn the fucking desk it used to be, before your useless hands touch it".

The support service department's newly recruited young female employee break into tears in the middle of the department corridor still holding the piece of cloth she used to wipe the items in the room.

All the other agents and officers in the department had turned their pitiful eyes on the struggling female employee who was trying her best to stop her tears.

Chief agent Kim had quickened his space as he heard his colleague had vituperated an employee again. On his way, he has stopped in front of Mrs. Hana's office who is the head of the support service department and takes care of the non-official matters.

"Yes, Joon".

"Hey didn't you inform them not to send anyone to D's room?".

"Of course, we did. What happened?"

"A newbie had mistakenly ended up in his room and the rest happened like every other time".

Mrs. Hana has held her head between arms massaging either side of her forehead as she knew what coming is a lot of work.

Delta force is the national intelligence service's concomitant organization that carries out unauthorized black missions on behalf of the national intelligence service.

In the sense, this is the place where all the undercover missions carry out on behalf of the government. In another way delta force is the heart of the national intelligence security agency, formed for carrying out spy missions.

To be a part of the Delta force all the agents should be the highest rankers of the National Defense University where specially train the agents for NIS. Among all the trainees first class holders are only recruited to the delta force and the rest will assign to the other relevant positions in the NIS.

There is a ranking system in the Delta force according to their skill levels.

Z grade agents are the agents who grade as allrounders.
Y grade contains with the agents enrich with physical abilities.
X graders are the agents with the highest IQ who take part in mind games.

There are only ten Z graders in the whole Delta squad.

In Seoul headquarters, there are three Z rankers. One is their head or the chief Mr. Lee Hyun Shik.
The other two are Jung Hosek and Min Yoongi.
Though Both agents are on the same level when it comes to personalities they are on whole two different extremes.

Kim Namjoon who claimed his name as the mastermind is the top X grade agent with the highest IQ, He is the best friend of above mentioned two. Three of them were best friends from their freshman year in the defense university.

Min Yoongi who goes under the code name AD or else AdustD is the most feared agent not only by the rivals but also by his colleagues in the same department.
His personal life is still a mystery to the rest of the world except his two best friends and their chief Lee Hyun Shik.

Yoongi wasn't a very sociable person from his born nature but he wasn't this monster now he is before that incident happened in his life. If it weren't for Namjoon and Hoseok he will never recover from what he has gone through as a teen.

"Yah! Stop being so rude dude".

"You know it Joon, I hate when people touch what I am working on".

"But still that doesn't mean you can be an asshole to other people, Yoongi".

"Oh god, stop nagging like a granny just forget about that. So how about the matter you were working on?"

"It was just a one-day task I finished it off already".

*Knock on the door*

"Excuse me, sirs, the meeting will be started in 10 minutes".

"Thanks for the reminder Lily, we'll join there".

"You are welcome Mr. Kim"

* * * * * *

All the senior agents and other relevant administrators gathered the conference hall number two.

"Good evening squad the main reasons for today's meeting are........"

.
.
.

Meeting went for around one and half hours. They had a review about the progress of the ongoing missions and the current-carrying out task's upturns.

Namjoon's yesterday submitted report had appreciated by the minister of defense. And all the fame and appreciation that Delta force got had been credited to Namjoon's account.

The second main reason for the meeting was their yearly recruitment.

As they informed this time fifteen had passed out with first classes. So the next week will be a lot of work. Usually, all the newbies are assigned under the senior agents for 6 months. In that 6 months, newbies had to join with whatever the mission their senior agents carried out or they directed by their trainer.

After that 6 months, all the newbies again had to sit for two exams. For the written exam they didn't get any course module or documents to follow so they had to look forward to their senior mentoring agent's guidance.

And for the physical exam, they had to do their relevant preparation under the Delta force's head physical trainer Mr. Arnold who was a former United States army officer famous by the name of Hitler among the trainees.

"As you all know we only got 5 to 6 newbies per year but this time we got a group full of 15 people. From that we only keep top 5. So this time we have to allocate those 15 into 15 senior agents. That means XYZ agents also getting responsible for one newbie".

Namjoon and Yoongi exchange a glance between them. Hoseok is still on his overseas mission so Namjoon and yoongi are the people who he indicated by the XYZ agents.

"Chief but we aren't usually meddling with training and stuff noh!"

"I know Namjoon but this time you also getting a newbie to train and they'll be tailing you, it's your responsibility to guide them and ready them within the next 6 months".

Yoongi was unbothered as always cause he knew no matter what happen his chief Hyun Shik not gonna assign him to train a newbie.

"Regarding Yoongi, you have to take care of one until Hoseok comes back".

The whole board room went dead silent Lee Hyun Shik had also gulped in the waiting process.

"Cool, I don't mind"

Z rank holder said with a smirk on his face. And that's when all the others in the room knew that person will be the first trainee to leave the academy even before he ends his six months.

Take a Note this is agent Min's daily look when he is in work.

This is the first chapter of my new book. I am so excited to write this and hope you love it too. I know my startings and ends are the worst but I promise from the next few chapters this gonna be fun.

🌻🌻🌻Add this up to your reading lists and library. Will publish new chapters ASAP 🌻🌻🌻

With love your twinklytinygirl

😻👩🧚

Update : 03/04/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
21.2K 568 100
Author: Blowing snow Category: Crossing Rebirth Issuing time: 2023-03-27 Mu Xiu Yeran was slashed by thunder robbery to the mineral star that was abo...
4.6M 141K 31
Part vampire. Part demon. Part werewolf. He's the most feared creature out there. His name alone causes people to tremble with fear. I didn...