[BL] The Emperor's Little Dev...

By Novelists_Cat_520

Lin Shuan was born in a rich family back in Korea, his family is strict when it comes from fame and education... More

Chapter 1 -Successor
🅒hapter 2
🅐uthor's note
🅒hapter 3- Fear Resistance
🅒hapter 4-Acting
🅒hapter 5- Stairs
🅒hapter 6
🅒hapter 7
🅐uthor
🅒hapter 8
🅒hapter 9
🅒hapter 10
🅒hapter 11-Part I: Eclairs
🅒hapter 12-Part II: Sileam (Part 1)
🅒hapter 13 - Part II: -Sileam (Part 2)
🅒hapter 14-Part II: Sileam (Part 3)
🅒hapter 15 - Part II: Sileam (final)
🅒hapter 16-Part III: Library
🅒hapter 18-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 2)
🅒hapter 20-Part V: Temple Trip
🅒hapter 21-Part V: Temple Trip(part 2)
🅒hapter 22-Part V: Temple Trip(part 3)
🅒hapter 23- Part V: Temple Trip (Final)
🅒hapter 24- Blood Truth Test
🅒hapter 25- Ceremony and Jealousy
🅒hapter 26- Welcome Home
🅒hapter 27- Mirror
🅒hapter 28- Unexpected
🅒hapter 29- Almost Fainted But Still Fainted
🅒hapter 30- Ridiculous
🅒hapter 31- Bored
🅒hapter 32- What?
🅒hapter 33- Poke
🅒hapter 34- Wisteria Confession
🅒hapter 35- Is it okay?
🅒hapter 36- Nonsense
🅒hapter 37- Princess's Assistant
Special Chapter- Little Red Riding Cape
🅒hapter 38- Cousin
🅒hapter 39- The Therapist Game
🅒hapter 40- The Second Female Lead
🅒hapter 41- Love
🅒hapter 42- Lock Doors
🅒hapter 17 - Part IV: Bouquet Spying
🅒hapter 43- VIP Class?
🅒hapter 44- Where does my heart belongs to?
🅒hapter 45- Class Time
🅒hapter 46- Danced
🅒hapter 47- Fairy Rings
🅒hapter 48- Bloody^^
🅒hapter 49- Tears
🅒hapter 50
🅒hapter 51
🅒hapter 52
🅒hapter 53

🅒hapter 19-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 3)

8.8K 421 120
By Novelists_Cat_520

Seth's POV

Aunt Lila brought us to a very classic and luxurious office, I don't know what I'm doing here? But going in here is nice, the room is nice and cool, thanks to the ice wind crystals hanging above our heads, that was designed as a chandelier. (A/N: I cannot let my daughter-in-law suffer from heat stroke so, everyone meet the air conditioner!!!!)

Quite fancy. “Aunt Lila, how much do we have to wait?” I wanna go home really bad. Kle will be going home later tonight. He said that he made it out from that heavenly hell.

“Just wait a little, she will come here in a about a minute.” Aunt Lila said. So we waited, me and Alex just chatting and suddenly a parrot flew in my head.

“Ow! That hurts!” I said, dude! The parrot’s claws are a little sharp! “Oh! Himbo! Don't do that to a guest!” soon a lady came in and rushed to pick up the ugly parrot on my head.

I bend my legs a little cause she is really ummmm.... Tiny. Don't judge I'm also tiny and that is all thanks to the author for changing it! (Sarcastically said)

(A/N: Aww your welcome seth~~, I knew you would like your new height, 5’10 is tall so appreciate it)

She was tiny about 4’5ish?,ah no maybe about 4’8?,But she was beautiful, her black hair was shiny, her eyes that were gold looks warm as the sunny day, her skin that looks fair and smooth, top it with her perfectly tanned skin.

Yup she looks very nice. I'll give her 100/10 minus the parrot on my head. And another plus 5 for naming her parrot Himbo, so it's 105/10.

“I'm sorry, young man. Bo just really likes to play around with guests. Is your head okay?” she said, oh nice voice. “I'm okay miss, what a very colorful parrot you have” Himbo.

“Kwaaakkk! Bird! Bird! Bird! Kwaaak”

A bird? Is this Himbo bird telling me I'm a bird? “Kwaak! Coffin! Coffin!” yup totally a Himbo. Or....... Ah! Got it, he must have sensed my baby raven. Okay, he must not be a totally Himbo. “Bo! What are you saying?! That is wrong! I'm sorry young man for his behavior” said the lady.

“It's totally fine miss” I said. “Okay! Seth, this Miss right here is the owner of the store, Miss Amberley Ore. And this is Himbo the parrot bird, this bird is a spirit pet.” Lila said.

Oh~ that's why it was weird, this bird is like my baby coffi. I really brought my bird with me all the time cause I'm afraid that Coffi would disappear all of a sudden, you know it all that my bird is still in the process of developing and his level is still in umm..........level?, but I like it when he is stupid he looks cute, fluffy, and cute!!!!hehe.

| Name:Amberley Ore                    Age:29
   Fire user - Hell                           Level: 150
   Daughter of the head knight      

  Like: Cold things, Spirt pets, a pike, beautiful things, and Jane Austen♡ aka Nanny♡
  Dislike: Men who comes to flirt with Jane....

  Weakness:Jane Austen ♡♡
  Number of kills: 80                                                      
  Number of monster killed: 235                            |

“............................”(A/N: Seth Rollins was shook)

“Amber, this is Seth. His guardian is Jane or his nanny. Say hi Seth” Aunt Lila said.

The information suddenly pops up, and had me shook!

“Hi, Miss Amber.” I said and politely bowed. “Oh my! You don't need to be so polite my boy. So how's your nanny?” And that's what she asked directly. HOW IS HER CRUSH DOING!? SHE IS VERY FI– “she is very fine, Miss Amberley.”

“That is good, I think we might have to get close Seth, Hahaha” she laughed at a creepy way. Is this an order? Why do I feel like I'm entering a dragons den?

“She is just joking Seth, don't be afraid. Come on Amberley we need a head piece for Seth's blood truth test.” they should really change the name of this test.

“Oh? Is that so? Oh okay! But we still have a lot of discussing later Seth” she said. I shivered. I don't want to talk to her at all, I'll just go and run away later.

“The head piece is done, now all we need to do is to test it.” Amber brought out a super fancy wooden box and inside of the super fancy wooden box is an accessory. It was a hairpin?

“Umm..... Why is it a hairpin?” I asked. Of all the head accessories in the world it has to be a hairpin. I mean the hairpin is pretty and precious, but still.................. it's too pretty.

“I didn't know what came in to Lila's mind to made me make this hairpin, she said that hairpin really suites you” Amber explains.

I looked at aunt Lila and she was immersed with the hairpin, I only sighed and just accepted the fancy pretty hairpin.

The hairpin was just a blue flower that is entirely made of a blue gem and it was glowing with blue light slightly, and it has a slight pink tasel. And suddenly Amber put another box again in the table and opened it.

What's inside of the box is a necklace, and a super fancy one, I don't wanna explain it anymore how ugly it is.(A/N: Seth just want to didt

Yup, this hairpin and necklace screams expensive and expensive. I can hardly imagine, that ME! a boy wearing this or other noble boys wearing this  thing. “A–unt Lila? Is this all yours?” I ask.

“Hm... No this is all yours, your father really spent a lot of this pieces.” Aunt Lila said as she carefully picked up the hairpin.

“ It is still not determined that, I'm his real son. How can Duke Rollins spend his money aimlessly? And as hairpin? And necklace? Aunt Lila, I'm a man, and a boy.”

Aunt Lila just shrugged and putted the hairpin in my hair. “Aunt Lila ( >∆< ) I don't want to put it” I avoided her hand.

“Seth, this is a very special day for you, and besides you look perfectly fine with it”

(A/N: what Lila or Felix really want to say or his thoughts.............

I thought you were gay........... )

I feel troubled. Well.......the Duke really did pay for this and why is everyone want me to wear a hairpin today?

“Come on Seth, this only comes around 700 years” miss Amber said.

What? 700 years? “What do you mean 700 years? It's just a test why?” I don't remember anything in the book that says about that.

“Well on the end of this month, the rubby moon arises. And I'm so excited!!!!!! I can see a gem moon!” of course every thing is a gem.

“But what does it have to do with blood truth test?” what is the connection........

“Seth, blood truth test is not as simple as you think.”

Really? Not that simple? I thought it would be a simple like a DNA test. “Seth, you know that it's a festival, right?” Amber said. “What???????” I am so confused.

“Sigh........ Seth, Rubby moon festival is one of the most important and grand festival and blood truth test is party of that,so........many people or aristocrats kids and parents want to take a test, so they can show they are rich” Amber said.

“Why? Wait, you mean even aristocrats parents take their own children to take a test, even when they knew that it's there real child? All they want to do is spend money like water?” I said.

And the three only nodded, what? Why? Are they stupid? “My dad is not the same, right? Doing this ever 700 year?” I asked. “No your dad doesn't do it, it's Dahlia that she wants to do it” Aunt Lila said.

What? Is she really crazy? Ha! That lady really has some tricks in her life “Wait, does it mean. She wants me and that ra—I mean Darlin to do the same test? Is she really out of her mind?” I said.

Is she trying to get kicked out of the house? Doing a risky thing just to show it? Hm..... But there is something that says, in that book about the blood truth test. Just should check the plot first.

[The story is not available right now]

Huh? Well that's weird. Should I try it again?

[The story is not available right now]

It really is broken. What should I do? Hmm.... Oh! A hint button! Nice hehe, let's see the hint.

[Hint: Precautions and Copy]

Precautions and copy??? What? Hmm.... What precautions do they need to do? And copy?, Before I could hurt my brain from thinking, I saw a news paper. I picked it up and read an interesting news.

“Oh? I totally forgot. Blood truth test is not only for the aristocrats that wants to show off money, it's also for them to make sure that, their children are still their own children.” Lila said.

“Huh?”

“Copy Reapers”

“What? I thought they don't exist anymore? How can they be back?!” oh my god, I got goosebumps! “We still don't know, what I heard in the castle is that, some dark wizard brought them back to life.” Amber said.

Now I'm scared! I still forgot that the author of ‘Darling! Is having a good time’ is a freak! I don't know what the author of that story, ate and what she was thinking of making a monster that as scary as hell. I place my chin on my hand and deeply thought about something.

“This should be good on your hair.”

Copy reapers, one of the most dangerous monsters in this world. These monsters were created by the god of monsters. The god of monsters created these creeps so he can enjoy the blood show.

These copy reapers are scary as your mother. Copy reapers have long legs and arms, they are very flexible, they hide under your bed or crawl into your ceiling, copy reapers have big round and red eyes that can be seen in the dark, they had teeth that as sharp as a shark teeth, nails that are sharp as a sword, mouths that can stretch to ears.

These fools like to hide in the forest near in your house, or hide in bushes. When it's night time, they would find a way to enter your house and would creep in, in your bedroom. Copy reapers victims are always teens, and sometimes the one who have a lot of hates, depressed, or some have deep and dark secret that are bad!

Do you know how copy reapers kill their victims?(A/N: No and we don't wanna know)

First they would kidnap their victim and bring the victim to a very quiet location.

second! after they found a quiet place, they will first read the victim’s memories, hobbies, and the victim's daily movement and attitude, and when they finished reading the victim's mind.

They would jump to third! And that is! They would use their sharp nails and then, they would skin the victim very painfully. The victims can only cry and beg for mercy.

After the victims are skinned alive, the copy reapers would now transform into their chosen victim and will likely to replace the victim, and leisurely live the life of it's victim.

“Seth, so how about it? Do you like it?” I snapped out from the my dazed state and was surprised and can only sigh. “Aunt Lila, I told you that I don't like hairpins and what is this necklace made off? steel? Rocks? Why is it heavy?” I complained.

“It's purely made of beautiful rock, called gemstones” Amber said and smiled.” Haha, thanks for letting me know” I rolled my eyes in my heart.

“are you not satisfied, Seth? Is the are the gems not enough? We have some crystals shoes right here, if you want t—” Aunt Lila didn't finished her sentence, when I cut her off.

“Aunt Lila..... Okay, I agree on wearing this hairpin. But please take out the necklace please, people might assume in the ceremony that, I'm a chandelier because of this fancy stuff” I said.

“Fine, I won't force you to wear the necklace.” she said, I sighed in relief and looked at Amber and asked a question.

“So Miss Amber, how do the copy reapers and the blood ceremony works together?” I asked. “Oh? It's simple, stab the copy reapers with the holy blood sword. You know it's a reaper when the sword would go through the flesh or dark blood would ooze out from the body of the reapers.

And when it's not a reaper the sword would shine, and would turn into ash,if it was stabbed in the body.” Amber said.

“Umm, so that's how. So how many reapers have been caught by the blood sword?” I asked, Amber thought about for a while and finally answered.

“only one” Amber said casually, and I went silent for a while, “What? So.... Umm.... I-.. I'm confused”(A/N: I'm confused as well dear, your not alone)

“Co(py)Re(apers), are an intelligent monsters. When one of their kind was killed by that accident, they went and study the humans and that accident.” Amber said.

“How did you know that they studied human?”

“The Royal Family have hired some CoRe hunters and as always they would ask questions. And because of that interrogation one of the CoRe let out a super big secret at that time” Amber said.

“What would the secret be?” I asked. Hm~I should really join the journalist team, I feel like I'm interviewing someone.

“CoRes can't kill a pure noble child or if they kill a pure noble child, the sign would disappear and suspicion would arise.” Amber said. “What sign?”

“The sign of the noble heirs. Yours will gradually show up one day” Amber said.

Oh...........

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry for the late update 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Happy reading!!!!

Seth's random lines....

Love is just like magic ✨, even though you know that it's fake you still believed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...