Strings To His HEART

By kojaesfanfic

" EXCUSE ME WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME I AM A GROUPIE " The music industry is tough place not made for the weak tho... More

Disclaimer
Trailer
Character introduction
Backstage
First impressions
In the Dark
Her assistant
STUDIO 2
Small talk
In the mix
Think about it...
Tempted Kiss
Tae's Plus One
On The Blogs
Three
Options
Only The Beginning
No destination
Tae's Jeep
Senses
New Scandal
TMZ
Seventeen Twenty one
The House Warming
Just sittin' in the studio
Authors note
Heard It On The Radio
Deals, Brand and opportunities
Helping Hands
Author note
The Tangled Threads
Unfazed or Tempted
Texas Temptress
Authors note + surprise

Vibe with Tae

251 5 17
By kojaesfanfic

Two weeks later,

Jungkook is back on tour, so Y/N hasn't seen him since their kiss. It is the morning, and Y/N is nearby the Gold Tiles building. She walks closer and sees paparazzi gather around waiting for a car to arrive, and it is Kim Taehyung.

She watches as they ask him questions. "Mr. Kim Taehyung, when is the new album coming out?" the reporter asks.

"Kim Taehyung, we have heard you taking a new approach to your sound; we will no longer have you produce pop songs," another reporter asks.

Taehyung takes off his glasses. "I know you all are curious for me to answer, but I prefer to keep things a secret, especially since my fans want to know. I promise you guys will have music like no other. Just be patient," he says, "and please leave these premises. Our staff prefer this building to be quiet unless an event is happening here, so let's respect the workers. If you want to see and ask more questions on Saturda I will be at my y good friend Jungkook tour until then goodbye," he adds on as he walks away and enters the buildi

Y/N shortly enters; she takes out her ID card to enter; she heads her way to get a latte before heading to the studio for a session with Yoongi.

She knocks, "Come in," a voice says, but when she enters, she looks confused, as she cannot see Yoongi but just Taehyung, and they both stare at each other, confused.

"Ahhh, the girl from the concert," Taehyung says. "So you really are signed to this label, huh?" he adds on.

Y/N nods. "But what are you doing here?" she says.

"I am here to visit. My boy Yoongi, this is his studio, so what are you doing here?" he says.

"It's our studio session," she replies.

"Interesting," he says.

"What?" she replies.

"Nothing; by the way, I didn't get your name," he says.

"Y/n," she says.

"What a beautiful name," he replies.

"Thanks, where did Yoongi go?" she asks.

"He went to get some equipment from the storage room," he replies, offering Y/N a seat, and she takes a seat.

It is silent for a while, then Taehyung speaks, "So Y/N, tell me about yourself."

"I am twenty-one years old. My zodiac is Cancer. I live with my best friend, and I am a foodie. Oh, and my favourite colours are blue, white, and green," she says. "And what about you? Tell me about yourself," she adds on.

"I was born in South Korea, but my parents moved here when I was young. I am a Capricorn who's twenty-four years old, and my favourite colours are green, black, grey, and white," he says.

She smiles, and he stares at her, confused. "What?" he asked, and she replies, "Nothing. I was just shocked you said your zodiac sign. Most men hate the whole zodiac thing."

"I only know my zodiac because my fans constantly bombard me with those questions. There was a time when a fan asked when I was born because they wanted to know my natal chart or something like that, and sometimes it can get creepy asf," he says.

"Yeah, I get to be honest, I really think zodiac charts are all that only because let's say you date someone and then your chart tells you that you are not compatible. That's just heartbreaking and a bunch of bullshit," she says, and Taehyung laughs. "Exactly, Y/N, I think if two people are meant to be, it would happen naturally."

She nods, agreeing. And he stares at her and asks, "Hey, what are your socials? You have a good vibe. We should stay in contact.".

Taehyung pulls out his phone. Y/N is hesitant at first as she doesn't want to reveal her identity as the sound cloud artist 'Secret '

"I don't have a social media account," she lies.

Taehyung looks at her and says, "Well, make one. What do you do to live under a rock? How the hell did Gold Tiles find you as an artist?" he says, laughing, and she laughs awkwardly.

Yoongi walks in with equipment. "Y/N, are you ready to finish the recording? I brought some pieces of equipment that you requested," he says, and she nods. "Yeah, should we start now?" she replies.

Yoongi looks at Taehyung. "Bro, you need to leave," he says, and Taehyung stares at him, confused. "What? Why are you working on something top secret?" he replies.

"Bro, don't you have something to do around here rather than disturb an artist and producer at work?" Yoongi replies

"Wow, wow, Yoongi, I thought we had a bromance that was so unbreakable like no other," he says.

"Tae, look, you can come another time, but you need to leave." Yoongi replies

Taehyung gets up. "Fine, fine, I am leaving so cruel. Y/N, it was nice meeting you; hopefully we see each other more often," he says before leaving.

Y/n nods, "Bye Taehyung, it was nice meeting you to, oh here." She gives him a paper with her number on it, and he smiles and leaves.

Meanwhile, Yoongi stares at her. "It's not like that, Yoongi, but when I see this, it is all platonic," she says, and Yoogi shrugs, and they continue working on music.

After the studio session, Y/N heads outside and sees Taehyung coming out of the toilets. He greets her, and she waves, "How did your session go? He asks, ""Good, really good." She replies, smiling.

"What are you doing now, oh, and are you free for the rest of the day?" he asks.

"Nothing," she says, and he smiles. "Great, you are now booked with me, and you can't say no because you will miss out on real fun. Follow me," he says, and Y/N follows curiously, and he takes her to the car park.

He first opens his car for y/n at the passenger side and invites her in, and they drive off. They arrive at a designer store. She looks at him confused. He smiles. "Today you will be my plus one since you are signed to gold tiles. I figured out a show around the industry and met some people, but first we've got to look at the part," he says as he opens the door.

"Hello, Mr. Kim Taehyung, we have your outfit ready," a customer assistant says. They look at Y/n confused. "This Y/n, a friend of mine who will be attending the same event, will need some assistance in picking an outfit, and please only the best of the best," he says.

"No problem, Miss Y/N, please follow me. I am Ally, and I am here to provide the best retail experience like no other," she says, handing her a drink. Y/N turns around, looking at Tae, and he orders her to follow Ally. Taehyung sits down, waiting.

Y/N comes out with the first dress, and Taehyung shakes his head, so she goes back into the dressing rooms and comes back out with the second dress again. He shakes his hand, as neither likes nor dislikes the dress, so she heads back inside.

The finally dress choice y/n comes out and Taehyung gives a thumb of an approval and the Ally smiles

Once Y/N is back to Wearing her normal attire, she meets Taehyung at the cash register and offers to pay for the dress. Taehyung laughs as she hasn't seen the price yet, and he knows she will be shocked once she finds out, as predicted. Y/N is astounded by the price of the dress, but Taehyung takes out his black card to pay.

Attempting to decline Tae, she tries to cancel the payment, but Taehyung gently pushes her aside and pays, "Oh, add the shoes that were on display. Y/N, what size feet are you?" he asks as he turns around and looks at her. "Seven point five," she says, and the other customers assistants help out but bring the shoes.

Once they are done, they leave with a bunch of bags and drive off to their next location, which is a unisex hair salon, where Taehyung gets his hair trimmed and Y/N gets a new hair look.

Timeskip Y/N arrives home, and Willow greets her, "Hey, you are back." She says, "Ouu, and you went shopping." Willow adds on. Y/N sits down on the couch. "Omg, I just noticed your hair, the blonde highlights, wow," she adds.

"I've been invited as a plus one to an event full of rich people, and I am very nervous, Willow," she says.

"Don't be a girl, you need to network. I get the whole keeping your identity a secret, but you have to remember you also want to be a producer, and this will be a great opportunity to meet an artist looking for a new SoundCloud bestie," she says to Y/N.

"You are right as always; that's why I fucking love you," she says, kissing Willow's cheek, causing Willow to laugh. "Stop making me blush, and I am black," she says, and they both start laughing until they hear a doorbell.

"Are you expecting someone, Y/n?" Willows asks, and Y/n remembers, "Ah, yes, the makeup artist and stylist hired by my plus one, who she came in fast considering she was booked last minute." Y/n replies as she stands up, "Let me go and open the door for them," she adds.

Y/n opens the door and is greeted by Hangdong, a makeup artist in her mid-twenties. She smiles, "Hello, I am Hangdong; Taehyung recommended me," and Y/n invites her.

She enters the living room with a suitcase full of makeup products. "Your apartment is nicely decorated," she says to Y/N. Y/n offers her seat, and she sits down.

"Thank you for coming. I wasn't expecting you to be here, so unfortunately, I have only returned. If you don't mind, I will have a shower first, as I have been in these clothes all day." Y/N says, and Hangdong nods.

After Y/N showers, she comes out all moisturised and sees Hangdong has set up waiting for her. "Please, Y/N, take a seat," she says, and Y/N sits down. Hangdong faces her as she applies foundation to Y/N's skin.

⁺₊ ☀︎ ⁺₊☁︎.ೃ*:⁺₊ ☀︎ ⁺₊☁︎.ೃ*:⁺₊ ☀︎ ⁺₊☁︎.ೃ*:・

After Twenty minutes

Hangdong is done, and Willow gasps. "Wow, Y/N, you look so fucking good. I am jealous that I am not your plus one to hype you today," she says, and Hangdong and Y/N laugh.

"Let's put on my attire for tonight," she says, standing up and heading to her room. She walks out, and Hangdong cheers, "Wow, I have got to take pictures of you." She says, taking out her phone with Y/N's permission, she takes several photos and goes on her Instagram. "What is your account, Y/N, so I may tag you in the post?" Hangdong asks.

"I do not have an account, but I will make one soon. You can post the picture; I do not mind not being tagged."

"Once the event is done, I will upload the videos and pictures I have taken today. Can I have your contact details, at least, as you have such a pretty face that I am willing to fight another makeup artist away and keep you as a potential regular customer?" she says.

They exchange numbers, including Willow, and Y/N gets a sudden call.

She picks up

OTP

Y/n: hello

Taehyung: Hey, are you
Ready? I am waiting for you downstairs.

Y/N: Yes, I have just finished and will be down in five minutes.

Taehyung: okay

------ end of the call ------

She smiles at the girls. "I should get going. I don't want to leave my plus one waiting in the cold," she says.

⁺₊ ☀︎ ⁺₊☁︎.ೃ*:⁺₊ ☀︎ ⁺₊☁︎.ೃ*:⁺₊ ☀︎ ⁺₊☁︎.ೃ*:

Two hour later

Y/n walks to the car park and sees Taehyung's car parked right near the entrance. He opens the doors for her. "Wow, you look amazing, Y/n," he says, and she slightly smiles.

Inside the car, she notices they are wearing matching outfits.
"So, Y/N, are you ready to party?" he says as he begins to drive to the location of the event.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
35.2K 1.6K 12
𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 ╰┈➤ 𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘅 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 "𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻...
29.4K 1.6K 50
What is it that makes a man fall in love with a someone at first sight? Appearance? Aura? Wealth? No, when campus prince and gaming expert, student k...
21.5K 861 16
Anaxiphilia; the act of falling in love with the wrong person. Taehyung fell. He fell and fell harder and harder everyday, but with the wrong person...