𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 // Izana x Reader

By deinieru_desu

Home is not a place. Home is a person. A Kurokawa Izana (Tokyo Revengers) x Fem! Reader Short Story More

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.5
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25

21

3K 154 161
By deinieru_desu

I hope you like this, akyliii (≧▽≦)

Reconciliation.

"Good morning!!!" Yumeri barges in, carrying a bag. "Where is that twisted boy?"

Chifuyu places his index finger on his pouting lips, gesturing the girl to shush. "He's resting, Yumeri-san. You don't have to use 100 percent of your voice."

You grab the bag from your best friend and go to the kitchen to prepare the ingredients she brought. Yumeri sits on the space beside Chifuyu and leans her back on it, finding a comfortable position.

"Did you get in touch with Mikey-kun?" Chifuyu asks the girl.

Yumeri nods. "He said he's on his way. I wonder where he got his ass on."

"We don't have to worry anymore. Even Takemichi is in relief," Chifuyu informs. "Mission success."

Yumeri puts her hands up and cheers. "Yay! We made a great team!!"

"We didn't do anything tho. It's all thanks to Izana-kun for showing up."

"Does this mean the future will be great, now that we eliminated all the problems?" Yumeri pouts, imagining what could happen in the future. "Do you think N/N-chan and Izana will be together?" she whispers.

Chifuyu sighs. "Let's ask Takemichi. He invited Hina-chan and her brother. He said he'll go to the future right away."

Yumeri whines. "It's not fair. I want some super powers too. Time traveling is overpowered. "

"Well, Takemichi is weak and a crybaby so it's just fair," Chifuyu chuckles.

"I can't disagree," Yumeri giggles as well.

Let's talk about you. After you are done making a meal for Izana, you set it up on a tray and bring it to your room. Right there, he's sleeping peacefully with the towel you placed on his forehead.

You sit at the bed and place the tray on the bedside table. You shake him lightly to wake him up. He opens his eyes and tries to get up. You help him sit and lean on some pillow.

"This time, you should eat. I won't scold you anymore," you say before grabbing the bowl to feed him. "Should I feed you? Or you can eat by yourself?"

Izana answers your question by opening his mouth to let you put the food inside. For the second time, you touch and check his temperature by putting your palm in his forehead.

"I'll get the thermometer later but I think your fever is getting better. Do you still feel dizzy?" you ask, continuously feeding him.

Izana gently shakes his head. "Who is the guy again? What's his name?"

"Ah, Chifuyu. Why?"

"Why is he your friend?" Izana asks, anger slightly obvious on his voice.

"He's nice-"

"You want nice guys? Boring."

"I'm not done yet," you roll your eyes. This actually relieves you, knowing that Izana can make comments like those again- meaning he's feeling better. "I went to find you and Takemichi with him. He helped me throughout that mission. And no, he's not that boring. We had a duel."

A disgusted expression shows up a little bit on his face. "Duel? He fought with a girl?"

"Yup, no one won tho. Kakucho interrupted our fight. I hope we can continue that some time."

"He can't even end you in one second," Izana rolls his eyes.

"Because I am great."

"Who told you that?"

"Him."

Izana clicks his tongue. "Sure, you are great and he is weak."

"No, he's not. He's actually a good fighter. He respects opponent and doesn't hold back."

"If you want to have a good fight, only I can give you that."

"I don't use weapons unlike you," you roll your eyes, handing him the glass of water.

He gulps some liquid down before giving it back to you. "Who says I have to use weapons? I can end the fight barehanded as soon as I want."

"You know what, even Mikey acknowledges me," you stick your tongue out. "And Mikey is a lot stronger than you."

"You're really spitting nonsense. If I didn't let him win-"

"Even if you didn't, Mikey would still win. Mikey doesn't lose."

"If I didn't let him win, I wouldn't meet you. I wouldn't have friends," Izana looks away as you look at him, unsure if you heard him right. "I'll do it. Take me to them and I'll sincerely apologize."

Your tears suddenly form on your eyes. You smile. "Mm. Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?!" he asks in an annoyed tone. "I should be the one thanking you. For giving me another chance. For making me happy-" he groans. It is taking a toll on him to be honest, to be able to say what he really feels. "You know what, forget it. I'll just apologize to them later. All you need to do is gather them so I'll only do it once."

"If you apologize, it means you reflected on yourself and you're not gonna cause trouble again-"

"Yes, yes. You don't have to treat me like a child. Of course, I know that," he rolls his eyes.

After feeding him, you give him medicine to take and help him in lying down again. You fix the blanket on top of him, settling him in the most comfortable position. You grab the thermometer, put it on his underarm, and wait for it to beep. He's definitely better since his fever went down to almost normal.

You bring back the towel to the kitchen and get some hot water from the thermos. You rinse the towel with the hot water and let it absorb the temperature. After squeezing the water out, you put it back to Izana's forehead and let him sleep again.

When you were done, you go back to the living room and join the two in their conversation. You sit comfortably beside Yumeri to take up the remaining space.

"Hey, sit there!" Yumeri pushes you off the sofa while pointing at the vacant seat. "Why are being so clingy right now??"

"I'm not clingy," you grab her arm and hug it, smiling at her while you rest your chin on her shoulder.

"Oh my god, let go of my arm. Who in the underworld demon possessed you, N/N-chan??" she tries retrieving her arm from you. "I like you this way but you're creeping me out. Help me, Chifuyu!"

Chifuyu laughs. "Maybe something happened when she went in to feed Izana-kun. You should tell us, Y/N. What happened inside?"

"That will be a surprise," you say, tightening your embrace on Yumeri's arm.

"Wait, someone texted me. Let go!!" Yumeri shouts, struggling to get her arm back. She still failed tho.

She opens her phone to read the message while you look from the side. It is Mikey who texted her. You know it even though Mikey's name in her contacts is "headache".

"I'm on your house. Where are you? I'm with Kenchin now," Yumeri reads loudly. "I'm at N/N-chan's apartment. Hurry up," she says as she types those words.

"Is that Mikey-kun?" Chifuyu asks.

"Mm, he's near. Let's wait for him," Yumeri says, still trying to get you off her. "Oh, wait. Let's prank them."

"What kind of prank?" you ask, interested.

"Let's tell them Izana died," she smiles widely.

"Wow, that's a realistic prank, Yume-chan. A very great idea," you look at her in disbelief. "So great that only you would fall for it."

Suddenly, you all hear the sound of CB250T which actually shock you. It's like really Mikey did rush to get there quickly. Unlike Yumeri, Mikey didn't barge in but just abuses your door by knocking aggressively. You look at Chifuyu and gesture him to open it.

Chifuyu stands up and approaches the entrance. His effort went in vain when Mikey decides to kick it open, unwilling to wait anymore. Your jaw drops as soon as he gets in. Thankfully, Chifuyu isn't behind the door when Mikey kicked it.

"Oi, Mikey. You could've waited more," Draken scolds him.

"Sorry, Kenchin," Mikey apologizes before he shifts his attention to you and Yumeri. "Where is he?"

"Sleeping-"

"Let's bother him together, yay!" it seems like Yumeri gathered all her strength to stand up and push you away. She puts her hands up and goes with Mikey to your room. All you could do is sigh.

Barging in your room, Mikey immediately approaches your once-again patient. He shakes the latter's body until he wakes up which of course, annoyed him. You, Chifuyu and Draken follows them after you all talked using your gazes.

"You're doomed, Izana!" Yumeri looks at him like she's about to kill someone.

"What the hell is going on your mind?!" Mikey asks him as he continues to shake his brother's body. "Why did you do that?!"

Izana looks at you hopelessly. "Help," was the only word he could say before he vomited on Mikey.

"EW!" Yumeri shouts as runs out of the room.

You mentally slapped yourself because of this chaos. "He just ate a meal. Why would you shake him, dumbass-" you stop speaking when you realize you just hit Mikey on the back of his head. "Sorry, Mikey. Let me help you."

After that disaster- with Mikey taking a bath at your bathroom, you cleaning up the mess Izana made, Yumeri scolding the uninterested character, Chifuyu and Draken talking at your living room and Izana changing into a clean pair of clothes which Mikey brought, thankfully, he did- Mikey talked to Izana which you had to go with because Izana is a brat.

Mikey let out his frustration by whining and Izana couldn't just take all of it, he gestured you to make his brother leave. You told Mikey what you and Izana got prepared for and so he called a meeting to all Toman members- including Emma, and Hina. Takemichi is still on the Hospital, hence, he cannot attend the meeting.

Thankfully, Izana got better quickly. You all set the meeting at 8 PM and left Izana all the time to prepare his speech. Yumeri, Chifuyu, Draken and Mikey left your house at 5 PM so that Mikey can take a rest before the meeting too.

After preparing for this event, you wait for Izana to come out of your room. You are ready, wearing you Toman uniform as you play with your keys.

"Let's make it quick," Izana says as soon as he goes out of your room. "Did you call Kakucho as well?"

"Yes," you respond. "Let's go?"

Tonight, you are driving the bike while Izana rides with you. Of course, he rejected this idea but you told him he could walk if he doesn't want to.

When you arrive, there are a lot of members who are already waiting. A couple of captains are also already on the vicinity. They all looked at Izana and you as you walk towards the 'stage' or where Mikey stands when he announces to the gang.

You encourage Izana and tried calming him down but he just gave you an annoying response- so you stop. People continue to grow, members consecutively arriving. Soon, Mikey arrives too and the meeting immediately begins.

Everyone pays respect to the president. You all listen to his greetings and introduction. He then looks at Izana and calls him to go to the front. This is the time Izana will apologize.

"Sorry," Izana bows before he leaves.

Even Mikey looks shocked at what his brother just did. You run towards him and pull him by his collar, from the back, to bring him back to the stage.

"You wanna get in trouble again?"

Izana clicks his tongue. "After reflecting on my actions," he speaks lifelessly. "I realized how much stress and trouble I caused to some of you," he seems like he's reading an invisible script. "I am deeply sorry for everything I did. I hope you can forgive me," this time you can hear the sincerity on his voice. "I'm going to try and live a peaceful life and learn from my mistake and sin," and then, he bows, the lowest he can for the longest he can.

"Is there anyone here who thinks we should report him to the authorities?" Mikey asks which made Izana look at him with terror. "Yes?"

"No matter how badly Takemichi was treated, no matter how deep and painful his bruises are, he asked us to protect Izana-kun," Atsushi shouts. "I, Atsushi Sendo, will be speaking on behalf of Takemichi and my other friends, we forgive you, Izana Kurokawa."

"If that's it, then it's settled," Mikey bows to Takemichi's friends as well, paying respect for forgiving his brother. "Mitsuya."

"Here's what you asked me, Mikey. I made that special," Mitsuya smiles as he walk up to the stairs and hands the president a paper bag, knowing that it is why he was called.

"I hereby announce you to be a Tokyo Manji Gang member and give you the captain position of Division 5, Izana."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 2.1K 11
in which sakusa lists ten reasons he's in love • sakusa kiyoomi x fem!reader • based off of 10 | Kuroo Tetsurō by __catsukii !!!! GO READ IT RN
46.7K 1.7K 14
Ever wonder what would happen if Kurokawa Izana had a lover by his side keeping him sane in some part and sense Someone that he see as an equal The...
359K 16.5K 99
*✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...
57.6K 1.8K 20
[𝐈𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 �...