π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰...

By illiny

"some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do" "you can talk?!!" ========== Who would hav... More

- π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ -
-red-
-merlot-
-scarlet-
-crimson-
-carmine-
-vermilion-
-cherry-
-maroon-
-imperial-
-sangria-
-blush-
-coral-
-burgundy-
-ruby-
-currant-
-candy-
-tart-
-brick-
-desire-
-ferrari-
-lipstick-
-garnet-
-persian-
-rose-
-watermelon-
-hibiscus-
-pastel-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰-
-amaranth-
-indian-
-shiraz-
-raspberry-
-cerise-
-cranberry-
-fuchsia-
-salmon-
-rufous-
-special episode 1-
An explanation
-venetian-
-carnelian-
-electric-
-mahogany-
-flame-
-tomato-
-poppy-
-madder-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ 0.3-
-dark red-
-true red-
-cinnabar-
-lava-
-prismatic-
-falu-
-upsdell-
-cadmium-
-comprehension 0.4-
-prismatic-
-blood-
-bittersweet-
-end-

-chilli-

2.5K 247 74
By illiny

Y/n Kang
i'm not everything i want to be, but i'm more that i was. and i'm still learning.

==========

You, Wooin and Jiwoo were apparently the last to reach as the others were already standing in line, waiting for the beloved instructor to arrive.

"Hi!" Jiwoo exclaimed, greeting the others as the three of you walked towards them. It was quite visible that they were quite uncomfortable... especially after what had happened yesterday.

"Jihye, are you feeling okay? It was probably painful... I got too nervous and lost control over my strength. I'm really sorry." He was sincere, yes. But to other people who did not know Jiwoo on a personal level would think that he was mocking her.

The boy then turned towards Gangwoo.

"Gangwoo, are you okay? You fell from such a height." Once again, Jiwoo was really concerned but it would seem as if he was looking down on the poor red-headed boy.

"Wooseok, did you get back alright yesterday?" Though the other boy was stunned, he still replied despite it being a one word reply.

"Jeongsu, how're you feeling? Looks like you've recovered already. How can you recover so fast?"

You watched as Jiwoo talked to the other students, feeling as if something was off.

'i feel like there is a miscommunication somewhere...'

"Attention, everyone! Start running and don't stop until I tell you to."

Well damn. That was quick. You obliged and took a step back, getting ready to run, only to realise no one was following.

"Pardon?!" Most of them exclaimed in shock.

"Jeongsu and Gangwoo, you two need to run twice as fast as Wooseok and Jihye. Wooin, Jiwoo and Y/n... you three run three times as fast as the others." It wasn't an explanation... but it was enough to get you, Wooin and Jiwoo up and running, leaving the others who were still in shock. Poor them.

'RUN THREE TIMES AS FAST?? WHY AM I DOING THIS?'

yes. that was your internal monologue. It was far different from what you showed on your exterior.

==========

Hours later, everyone was either on the verge of fainting... or they were already knocked out cold on the floor.

The author was exaggerating, no one fainted.

"How could he make us run full speed for five hours straigh" Jihye huffed in exasperation.

'...wait, five hours? FIVE HOURS?' In truth, the moment you started your third round, you had already lost your sense of timing. You just...ran. Totally forgetting how to count time.

"Good job, everyone. You guys ended a bit late, but make sure to have your meal at the cafeteria. I'll see you tomorrow." That was all he said before Mr. Jang left.

Like... he just left. Out the door. Byebye.

"Let's go eat!" excited, Jiwoo exclaimed. Everyone else questioning on how he could still be so energetic after running for FIVE hours straight.

'...i'm hungry too,'

==========

Funny enough, even though they still felt uncomfortable around the three of you, everyone still sat at the same table together, eating in silence.

Well, that was until Jihye broke the 9h so awkward silence.

"Ugh... I don't even have the energy left to eat." She sighed.

'then give your food to me, I'll gladly finish it,'

"By the way, isn't this so unfair? I understand that we're in a different class than the affiliated students, but we're even in a different dorm and cafeteria." The girl compared, pushing her food around, not intending to eat it.

'...it's better like this anyway, seeing that the unaffiliated are already looked down upon. If we were to be in the same facilities as the affiliated, we'd just be walking targets for them,'

"Speaking of which,"

'oh, she's not done...'

"What was today's class all about? He just made us run the whole time. Is this PE class or something? I didn't come here to be treated like this."

Okay, you did understand her... to some bits. Yes, the treatment for affiliated and unaffiliated students was very obvious. But having Mr. Jang as your instructor was not thay bad.

'at least he was willing to teach us...or- supervise in this case. It's better than not having anyone to rely on,'

Even Jiwoo thought the same. Jiwoo being Jiwoo, sees things in the positive light, whenever he can.

"Oh, you wanna act all nice and make all of us the bad guys?"

"Yeah, Jiwoo. Your awakened power might be strong, but that doesn't mean you can ignore our opinions."

'...doesn't mean you have to ignore his opinion, and gaslight him about it,' you frowned.

For people who doesn't want to be the bad guys, they really are living up to that title. You understood their pain, you knew what they were feeling. But weren't they taking their complaints too far? What happened to being grateful for what they currently have?

But of course, you weren't one to speak. Afterall, you only knew you were awakened just recently. You've still yet to learn about the awakened world. You ahd no right to say their complaints were unjustified.

So you kept silent.

"If people heard theat we spent the whole class running, they'd laugh at us." Jihye concluded, putting her head on the palm of her hands, resting her elbows on the table.

'or... just think about it... they'd admire us for our stamina'

"What the heck? You guys are eating lunch now?"

"Hm?" You turned your head, looking over at the two newcomers with the spoon still in your mouth.

'...am i not supposed to eat lunch yet?' you thought, confused as to why anyone would ask that question.

"huh? What are you two doing here?" Jiwoo asked, noticing the two as well.

"We finsihed class and got bored, so we dropped by." Jisuk answered, looking down at Jiwoo's empty tray that was preciously filled with food.

As the five of you easily chatted among yourselves, you failed to notice the rest who were shocked at how close you guys were with Jisuk and Subin.

'What's so surprising about that?'

Well, maybe it's the fact that they were strong affiliated awakened ones and... well, you Wooin and Jiwoo aren't affiliated.

==========

The next day, you were back in class...running again. Fun.

In the end, everyone else... with the exception of you Wooin and Jiwoo, conplained of how unfair the treatment towards them were.

Yes, you agreed that the treatment was unfair. But- you didn't really voice it out. Because you were okay with the current routine.

"So you guys want special treatment as awakened ones?" Mr. Jang asked. You had no idea if he was either challenging or threatening the lot of you.

"No, we just want to be treated as equally as the other students-"

"You want to be treated as equally as the other students? Do you actually think you guys are equal to them?" He was scary.

You clenched your fists. You knew where he was coming from. But it still hurts to hear it. It hurts to hear the truth.

'does equality need to have specific requirements? Aren't we all the same flesh and bone at the end of the day?'

"This whole program was created by the groups they're affiliated with. Each of those groups has a long history and tremendous influence on this country. The students that you guys are comparing yourselves to are elites who were trained by those groups ever since they were little." Dang... that really struck a nerve.

"Compared to them, what do you guys have? Background? Power?"

He was right. Compared to them, what did you have that they don't? The creases of your brows frowned slightly. It was as if a pang of reality had hit you.

But then again, would it hurt them to at least be treated as human beings?

==========

"Look at how you guys just gobble down your food. Well, you guys have nothing to worry about, don't you?" Jihye sneered. You looked at her in confusion.

"You guys seemed close with not only Jisuk Yoo of Shinhwa, but also Subin Lee of the Union. When the academy's over, I bet you'll manage to join Shinhwa or the Union one way or another."

Despite Jiwoo declining the fact, stating that it isn't really that easy, Jihye shook it off as a lie.

"Anyway, does this mean we have to keep running in class? I don't think Mr. Jang will change his mind."

Jihye had her hands on her head, ruffling her own hair in frustration. "I can't waste my time like this." was what she said.

Jeongsu, on the other hand, could no longer stand the complaining. "Stop whining," he said.

He walked away with his empty tray. You watched as this uncomfortable feeling crept up to you.

'Something doesn't feel right.'

==========

erm... hi?

I have come to accept that no matter what I do, there is still people who is not going to like my writing and what they say should not mean anything to me. So I'm here to tell you. If you don't like the story or how Y/n was written, go f!ck off and write your own story and see how hard it is yourself. Stop complaining and do yourself some good and leave. Thank you :)

And for those who have been waiting patiently, thank you for the kind words and love  most of you have given me!! and Hi! <3 Thanks for waiting. I may not have found my interest for eleceed back yet, but I'll continue writing for yall. Now, updates may be vry rare since i might be busy with school, so please understand.

TO MORE ADVENTURES WITH YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 683 21
Marinette and Nino are brother and sister but they are also royals. In class they are worried for a trip because its for Marinette's coronation to be...
36.5K 2K 39
"Ιͺ sᴑᴇᴀʀ, Κœα΄€Ιͺα΄’α΄€α΄‹Ιͺ, ʏᴏᴜ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴀɴɒᴇʀ Ιͺssα΄œα΄‡s. " "...." "ʜᴍ?" βž₯ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ α΄€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ sα΄›α΄‡α΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ᴏ...
79.4K 3.5K 48
When two souls fall in love, theres nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. Soulmates do not have Calendars or clocks, nor do they un...
35K 1.9K 21
which a girl likes to fight and challenge strong people for her own satisfaction met a fat ginger cat and a cinnamon roll puppy. Eleceed is not mine...