Reborn: Jiya The Next toad Sa...

By thorinprime

The Clone Of a Pervert Sage. . . More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Academy
Chapter 3: Why Do You Think I am 'HIM'
Chapter 5: Tadpole Entering The Contact

Chapter 4: The Hero Of The World, The Slug Princess, The Snake

440 6 1
By thorinprime

Naruto Ran full Speed as Memories Of Him and Jiraiya ran through his head.

Memories after memories came following in Naruto head.

Jiraiya Teaching Him Rangasan.

Jiraiya Making Him Sign the Toad Contract.

Jiraiya and Naruto Funny, Loving, But mostly Funny Moments together. Jiraiya was like Jiji,

Naruto Eyes begin leaking tears as He ran toward the Hokage Tower.

[Hokage Tower]

Jiya groans softly as He regains consciousness slowly while he take a look of his surroundings around him.

'oh..  yeah... They look through my mind or Something...' Thought Jiya as He scratches his head as He sat up then rubbing his right eye.

Jiya yawns softly as He shivers suddenly, 'Why do I get the feeling that's something will happen today..?'

[The Hokage Office]

Kakashi sighs as He rubs His Head, As He had Sent Pakkun to Deliver a Message to Tsunade while Shikamaru looked at him with a Grim Expression. 'Naruto, We can Deal with, But Tsunade?... Troublesome Blondes as Always... We can use Jiya to cover our asses from her...'

Then The Door Slams Open as Naruto was panting and gasping for air. "KAKAKSHI-SENSEI!" He yelled at Kakashi.

"Oh Naruto," Kakashi says with an eye smile.

"Explain Why Shikamaru said Pervy sage is ALIVE! Huh!?" Naruto Demanded An Answer as Shikamaru sighs deeply.

[One Troublesome Explanation Later . . . ]

"... So... Jiya is Pervy Sage Clone? An actually Clone?.." Naruto says in disbelief.

"Yes Naruto, We doubled check and even tested His DNA it's an 100 percent match to Jiraiya's," Kakashi said seriously.

"But Then... Why have you been keeping him here? You should have sent him to Me! Dabbayyo!" Naruto Exclaims.

Kakashi sighs as Shikamaru looks away.

"Because We're need to wait for Tsunade to be know about the Situation-" Before Kakashi could even finish the Office Door was destroyed into million pieces as an Killer Intent fills the Room.

Making the three men shivers in fear as they slowly turn around to face Tsunade Senju the Slug Princess.

"G-granny..." Naruto says Fearfully as Shizune stands behind Tsunade looking like a shock bird.

"What's. This. About Jiraiya. Having. A Clone.?.!" Tsunade said with a Passion of Fury as Kakashi whimpers as He chuckles nervously. "W-well Lady Tsunade, We just found out recently a-and we were about to decide on what to do with h-him.." Kakashi responded nervously.

Tsunade eyes narrow as She grits her teeth as Tears threatening to fall. "Who. Cloned. Him..?..." She ask menacingly at Them.

Shikamaru decide to take a brave leap of faith. "We don't know yet, We suspect Orochimaru, But There's No Work of Him On Jiya.." He said tiredly.

"Jiya..? that's SIMILAR TO JIRAIYA!" Yells Tsunade With Rage as The Killer Intent makes Naruto to shakes, Even The Windows cracked.

"We Know.... We were kinda dumb at that..." Kakashi said lazily and nervously.

"The Point Is, That We don't know Who even Cloned Jiraiya, We suspected Orochimaru But-" Shikamaru explain but Was Interrupted.

"Kukukuku, Who Thinks I cloned Jiraiya?" Says an Voice with a Familiar Creepy ass Laugh.

The Four of them turn to see Orochimaru with Yamato behind him.
"Oh Orochimaru, Did You-" Kakashi with his eyes narrowed was about to say Until Orochimaru Interrupt him.

"No, Lord Hokage, I didn't..." Orochimaru has a Deep frown as He was serious about. "It seems like Someone Invaded of My Old Bases, And 'Borrow' My Knowledge... That's the one of the possibilities we could think of, " Orochimaru said as He smirks widely.

Naruto shivers at Him as Tsunade glares at Orochimaru, "But . . . Tell Me this, Orochimaru, Did you think... They're will be others clones of Important figures?..." Tsunade asked Grimly. As Orochimaru shakes his head softly.

"No, According to The Office Declaration to the Ninja Villages, that all DNA Or Sample Of The Important figures of Our History Be in Locked Tight Security..." Orochimaru replied as He rubs his chin.

"But Somebody must have Jiraiya-Sensei Body with them, to be able make another him..." Naruto says with a worried expression.

Orochimaru nodded at that, "Yes, But we don't know who have it, Which leads us in circles for Now... kukuku, I'm curious to meet Jiya..." He said with a craze look in his eyes.

"Orochimaru..." Kakashi voice warned him.

"Oh Nothing of that Sort..." Orochimaru waves it off. "But I think you better explain to Jiya Sooner, Or We'll have a problem..." He said as He exited the room with Yamato trailing after him.

Everyone was Left In silence.

[With Jiya]

Jiya sighs as He stared at the Ceiling until he beards the Door opening as He immediately sit up with his back straight and an nervous expression.

The Hokage Came In as He had His eyes lazy as Hell like he didnt care at ALL.

"Meh, Jiya, I want you to Meet Naruto Uzumaki..." Kakashi said as He lazily points at Naruto who came in with a grin on his face.

Jiya look at Naruto as His heads hurts a bit which he tried to ignore it. They didn't notice a white small snake spying on Jiya underneath the bed.

'Interesting...'

"Uh... Heya..  I'm Jiya... Heh..." He chuckles slightly at Naruto who chuckles back with his arms cross.

"Well Jiya, Call Me Naruto then! Dabbayyo!"

"Okay with that Out of the Way, Naruto Here, is here to train you..." Kakashi said with an Eye Smile.

"EH?!" Exclaims both Jiya and Naruto at this.

"M-me.. t-train?"
"B-by the H-hero of the V-village...?!"

"Yeep!" Kakashi said with a Cheerful tone.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BY TRAINING HIM!" Yelled Naruto as He freaked out while Training Konohamaru wasn't really bad for Him, Actually he went well, But The reason why he's freaking out is because, Training Jiya the Clone of Jiraiya?! It hurts his Heart a bit.

"Well, Unless You want to explain to The Toads about this then Be My Guest. . . " Kakashi said with Sarcasm.

Naruto Grumbles as He mumbled about something of GamaBunta.
"Uhhhhhh...." Unsure what of say as Jiya stared at the two.

"Anyway, You'll will Be living in Rotation between Naruto's and The Senju Compond along with Lady Tsunade, Due to the Reasons Of Your Relations with Jiraiya,.." Kakashi said to Jiya.

"Wait-wait-?! Relations?! How am I related to Jiraiya the Great Toad Sage... Wait.... don't...tell..me.. Am I HIS SON?!" Yelled Jiya with Stars in his eyes.

'What.. No YOU FOOL!' Thought Kakashi as He resisted the urge to slap him.

Naruto Coughs in his palm. "Your His Clone...." He said as He look at Jiya.

Jiya froze with a mid stop as He gasp in shock and widen eyes.

"I-i'm.... Jiraiya Clone?... An Biological Clone...?" Asked In a Hoarse Voice.

"Yes..." Kakashi Nodded in a Serious tone.

"Woah........" Was all he could say.

"Yeah... Well.. anyway... Meet Tsunade Senju...." Kakashi said as Naruto seems a little nervous.

Jiya scratching his head Until He saw Tsunade Came in as His eyes widened and jaw dropped.

Jiya giggles pervertly as He started at her and her chest. "You look beautiful then I ever saw before..." He giggles with a blush on his face.

Tsunade Grits her teeth as She Punched Jiya through the Wall and Out onto the Village.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-!!!!" Yelled Jiya as He crashed into a Tree.

Tsunade Huffs as She closes her eyes. "He never changed, Even as a Clone..." She says in annoyed tone.

Naruto nervously Chuckles softly at this.

Things were about to get Interesting around here.
.
.
.
To be continued . . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 15.1K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
496K 18K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...