๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.โ˜…

By WITTEMIERE

!: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. !: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ซ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’.
001
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„.

010

2.5K 170 472
By WITTEMIERE

(Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy. This is about to become a whole event chile...)

_________
𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
__________
My mouth was agape.

Well I'll be Buggered! My day was NOT going well at all! In fact, it has been the absolute worst!
First, Mother and Father argue for the last time and break up, only to find out they were never married in the first place and Mother has been seeing somebody else other than Father!

Then, I am dragged to this event, only to find out that Mother is going to marry the father of Beyonce Knowles (Whore!!) I am FrickleFracked! I stared at Beyonce as she stared back at me, smirking. Why in the JollyJobhop is she joyous about this???

"I ASK YOU! SAY ITS NOT SO MOTHER??"

I am on the verge of combustion, this just can't be! Mother looks at me a little confused and so does "soon-to-be-father". Mother puts her hand on her hip, I can feel the prostitute's eyes burning into my skull from my peripheral vision.

"Yes Nika, I'm sorry but what is the problem here? You just said that you would try to be nice?!" I jumped up and down. This was just blasphemy!!

"Well that was before I found out I would have to be accuainted with the human cum-rag!!"

Soon-to-be Father stifled a laugh, while the Tramp rolled her eyes. Mother gasped and shook her head at me.

"Onika Tanya Maraj, that is no way to refer to you sister! As I mater of fact, I think she's quite a charmer!"

"She is not! She is a strumpet and a hussy!" I had no idea what was going on at this moment. My eyes darted from Mother, to Soon To Be Father, to Whore.

"Sir? You're going to form a union with my mother??" He nodded nervously, seemingly a little scared of what I would do.

"Yes, Onika, by the way, it's ....nice to meet you' heh."
"I beg of you! Please do not marry this woman!"

I needed to stop this, I needed to do something, this Union needed to be stopped! I couldn't go on with this revelation. Waving my hands wildly I exasperated.

"STOP THE COUNT! STOP THE COUNT!!" I yelled, feeling faint.

"Stop the coun-??" The whore questioned. I glared at her.
"You are not my sibling and I am disgusted with all of you, I will not be accompanying you for dinner and the lawyers will be hearing of this DISGUSTING union!"

I stomped out of the house and down the street. I had no idea where I was going, but I needed to let out off some steam. This was just terrible! As I stomped through the neighborhood I saw a nearby book store and I went right in to took at the various prices.

I decided to look at a price called Flowers In The Attic. Of course a piece I had read before, it was highly disturbing but I couldn't remember much of it. I was walking outside after a few minutes of staying inside only to run head first into Logan!

I smiled, excited to see somebody other than the whore right now. He looked puzzled after a little bit but eventually smiled and helped me up with his hand. To be such a lanky boy, he was strong. I hadn't seen him at school today, due to my absence, so I was delighted!

Logan had on a striped shirt, some tennis shoes, and khaki pants. His glasses came of of his face and I picked them up, handing them back. He handed me mines as well.

"Salutations Onika!" His face was red. How bewitching!

"Salutations Logan! How are you fairing in this fine Tuesday?"

"Oh! I'm-I'm doing swell! How about yourself?"

I sighed, I couldn't fib.

"I'm not too swell, Logan Kundla! I've just found out the worst possible news of my entire existence! I need a plan to abolish the blasphemy that has occurred!"

"O-oh? What's going on!?"

I was about to answer before I felt a looming presence behind me, a protective arm wrapped around my waist and a gun was suddenly in Logan's face. Logan cowers in his place, his legs shaking.

"It's none of yo' fuckin business."

Whore.

I suddenly pulled myself from her gasp and I ran towards Logan, hugging him. He was still taller than me, but I hugged him , trying to Shield him the best that I could. Turning to him, I gave a sad smile.

"I apologize for the whores behavior! I will see you in the mirror for schooling! And I promise that I will see you on our date!"

Logan smiled and Beyonce sent him a managing glare, she was still dangerously close to me.

"Th-Thanks Onika! I will see you later!" I nodded after him, smiling. He ran out of the door and down the street I turned to The whore.

"Why would do that!? I was speaking to Logan about a Greta price by V.C. Andrews!"

      She stared down at me, her eyes squinted as she towered over my small frame. I had to admit, even though she was a whore, she was extremely appealing to the naked eye. I felt a little heartbeat in my nether-regions, and on instinct I squeezed my thighs together.

Her deep voice resonated though the room as she spoke.

"Yo' mom sent me to come get you. Come on."

The whore basically yanked me outside to her automobile. It was like Dwayne's, but I think it was a new model. Speaking of him, he said that he didn't really care about mother getting remarried because he was grown anyways.

I sighed, I cannot wait until I reach legal adulting age. Beyonce slapped my buttox and watched it jiggle as I placed myself into the passenger side of her automobile. Putting my seatbelt on, I watched as he hopped inside and drove out of the parking lot.

She drove in silence, she must be perturbed about something. Her jaw was set and she drove with one arm, the ink on it much more noticeable as she clutched the steering wheel.  I had to correct this immediately! She is not following the rules of the road.

"Beyonce Knowles, your hands aren't at 10 and 2! This is regular protocol for driving!"

She glanced at me, silent and continued to drive with one hand on the wheel. I noticed her mannerisms while driving. Her eyes got lower and she started to look enraged.

"Beyonce!?"

Still silent, she drove until we pulled up into -what I summed to he her father's parking lot. She slammed on the brakes making me jolt slightly. As I racked for the handle of the door, I was yanked back, face to face with Beyoncé. Her eyes were dark and she scanned my face up and down.

Grabbing me by my neck lightly, she stared at me, making me whimper. I had no idea what was going to transpire, was I going to be executed illegally by this fiend??!

"Beyonce Knowles (Whore!) I beg of you! Unhand me!"

She grunted and leaned closer to me, our faces exactly .05555 centimetres apart. She spoke out to me in a serious, tough tone. It did something to me undergarments as a quivered beneath her intense gaze.

"Listen to me, and listen well. I want you. You're mine, I've wanted you since freshman year, and I'll be dammed if I let a marriage or some fucking white boy get in my way. Go on a date with that white nigga, and I'll be there. I'm not playing with you Onika."

I was feeling especially aroused by this conversation and my eyes widened. I moaned out unexpectedly. Gasping, she let my neck go and stared at me.

"You look beautiful. Unblock my number."

"My-my contact enabling digits?"

"Yeah."

I could tell she was serious and i hurriedly unblocked her contact. I looked up from my phone slightly to see her eyes still trained on me, she was giving me somewhat of a predatory look. Suddenly I had a revealation.

"But beyonce, if we are step sibling-"

"Technically. Not blood, the relationship might not even work out, so either we ruin the marriage and be together, or they stay married, and we be together. Either way I will have you. I don't give a fuck about that shit."

"But you're a whore and you have all of those caucasi-"

"They mean nothing. I'll drop them, don't play with me Onika. Now get inside, they're waiting for us."

Beyonce jumped out of the car with a slam of the door, I slumped my body inside the seat. I know, terrible posture, but I was in distress! What shall I ever do!

I have to admit, a part of me does enjoy Beyonce and her presence, her dominance attracts me to her somewhat. But im not sure if I should trust her.

I suddenly got a notification on my phone.

__________
Beyonce Knowles (Whore!)
Get inside. don't play with me.
————————
    I snapped up out of the seat to see beyonce leaning on the front door frame, brandishing her phone at me.

   I hurriedly walked into the door past Beyonce. She grabbed me by my shoulder and turned me around.

"Behave."

While waiting at the dinner table for the food to be served I did something I'd never thought I'd ever do. _________________
CPHS.Shaderoom
_________________
- Help I say!     2/23/22

        Help! I am stuck in a love triage reminiscent of twilight and my enemy is enamoured with me! She slapped my buttox and she wishes to have sexual relations with my nether regions! Send help I plea! I beg of you all!!" Please send assistance!I am frightful😟😭 😱!
Yo necescitas ayuda!!
- Anonymous Confession,
Colin Proust High School
—————————————-
That should do it!

Nobody would ever know it's me! I just need a space to vent for a while, I am absolutely bogglewinked with this new turn of events!

Does Beyonce actually like me? Or am I a pawn in one of her many chess games? I just have to pray that nothing detrimental happens.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I liked the dominant serious Beyonce, she was sexy in a way, and it made me start to feel something for her.

Was it an attraction?
_________________

There's the 10th chapter!

Thoughts?

Onika's reaction to bey?

Onika seeing Logan at the bookstore?

Bey pulling out a gun on Logan?

Is Beyoncé being possessive?

Beyonce admitting her feelings?

What should Onika do?

Onika submitting a confession?

Will people think it's her??

What will happen next??
______________

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥,

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚 <𝟑!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.4K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...
7.4K 149 37
๐—”๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ โ†ฌ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
118K 3.8K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...
29.1K 1.3K 33
Beyoncรฉ and Nicki (better known as Beynika to the world) are happily married and has been for 8 years now! Beyoncรฉ was so happy and content with her...