Love On Set - Florence Pugh

By flower_ka

Scarlett Johansson's daughter goes with her mother on set for Black Widow movie. What will happen when she wi... More

cast
STORYLINE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
BOOK 2

twenty seven

4.5K 152 10
By flower_ka

September 25, 2019 London

"And cut!" The director yells when the scene ends finally. "Florence, you can go take a break for twenty. Scarlett and Rachel, you're on" She informs everyone and Flo leaves the setting after nodding in agreement.

"Come with me?" Flo whispers in my ear, while she's passing next to me. I blush at the proximity, but hum 'yes' nonetheless.

I look at my mom for the last time and see that she's busy already, so I go after the blonde quickly. The door of her trailer are open and I take this as an invitation and come inside. Florence is standing near the couch, taking a big gulp of water, but closes the bottle when I approach to her.

"Hi" I murmur and wipe her mouth from the wetness with my thumb. "You were pretty busy today" I mumble and hug her tightly, hiding my head in the crook of her neck. She embraces me with her arms around my waist, while mines I wrap under her armpits, pulling her closer to me.

"I know. A lot of scenes, so we can finish in time. I missed you" She says, kissing my forehead before she pulls away a bit to look into my eyes. "We're still set on Friday?"

"Yep" I respond and peck her lips gently.

I start to move away, only for her to pull me closer and depends our kiss. I sigh surprised, but I kiss back eagerly as her. I shift my arms and cup her face between my hands. She goes to put her hands on my thighs to pick me, but I grab her hands quickly, stopping her.

"As much as I love this, we don't have time and I don't like starting things that we can't finish" I tell her, giving her a last kiss on the nose and escape for her tight grip, ignoring her disappointed groan. I look at the phone and see how much of the time already passed. "You have five more minutes. C'mon, I'll go with you and watch a little"

She takes my hand and we both leave the trailer in comfortable silence. She closes the door and looks around in rush, making me quirk my eyebrow at her action.

"Gimme a last kiss for the luck" She requests and I look at her amused.

"Why? You won't be good if I don't?" I tease the blonde and she pouts at me with puppy eyes. I huff out in fake annoyance, but I give her a soft kiss on the lips because she's too adorable not to. I pull away rather quickly and hear her whine, making me laugh and shake my head unimpressed.

"Isa" She mumbles needily and I roll my eyes at her grumpiness.

"Here" I breathe out and give her a passionate kiss, taking her from surprise. I bit her bottom lip when I pull away and lick my lips after with a slight smirk. "Better?"

"Much" She answers happily. "We can go now" Flo decided and starts walking. I chuckle and follow her to the set.

"Oh, great, you're here. We can start in that case" The director says when Flo appears on the right set and Flo nods her head and moves to her respectful place.

I see my mom walks to the director and whispers something in her ear. The director nods after a second with furrowed brows. Mom gives her a tight smile before she walks away from her, heading up to my direction in a rush. Her face seems emotionless and it makes me wondering what happened.

"We're going home, take your things" My mom mumbles quietly to me when she's close enough and I snap my head to her with confusion all written on my face.

"What? Why?" I ask taken aback with her tone. It's firm a look away to Flo, but she only gives me a shrug because she's getting ready into the scene.

"O-Okay" I murmur the reply and go for my things to mom's trailer. I feel very anxious the whole time and it's even get worse when I get into the car.

Our drive back is very silent, uncomfortable even. I have no clue what is this about, but my mom doesn't get angry at me too often. She only did when I came back a few times after my curfew and drunk, but it was rare, so I'm not too used to her like this.

She slams the door when we enter the house, making me flinch slightly. I look at her with widen eyes, but she says nothing and just go upstairs to the living room. I follow quietly to her, trying not to make a sound and make her even angrier or something. I have no idea how to react when I have absolutely zero idea why she's mad at me.

"You have one chance to tell me the truth" She says weirdly calm and turns around, glaring at me. I stop instantly and put my hands behind my back, pressing my nails into my palms anxiously.

"What truth? I really don't understand, mom" I respond truthfully confused.

"Bullshit" She mumbles furiously and rolls her eyes at me, crossing her arms over her chest. "When were you gonna tell me that you're dating my co-star?" She hissed loudly, the words leave her mouth with pure anger.

"W-What?" I stutter out, my heart rate picks up suddenly. My mouth goes dry as I try to find words. "I d-d, I don't kn-"

"Isabelle, don't even try to lie to me! I saw two of you kissing on the set! What the fuck, Bella?" She shouts at me as I blink rapidly, fighting with tears. I look down in guilt, pressing my fingernails harder into my skin.

"It's... It-It's not" I start, but I can't complete my sentence.

"It's not what? Hm? It's not like it looked? That's funny" She scoffs sarcastically. I feel tears filling my eyes in fast pace. I never thought she's gonna be so angry at me for this. I knew she'd be, but that much?

"Mom, I was going to tell you..." I whisper, wiping my cheeks that are in tears already.

"Yeah, when?" She mocks and I shrink in my spot.

"M-Monday" I say with a sniff. "We were planing to make a dinner for you and tell you about us" I respond in whisper, looking the whole time on my feet, so I miss mom's eyes softer a bit because of my confession.

"Us? So what, you're together?" She asks and I look up finally when I hear a little change of tone in her voice. She unfolds her arms and massages her temples with a tired sigh.

"I-I, yeah..." I trail off hesitantly, but when she raises her eyebrow unimpressed and I clear my throat. "We're together" I repeat, more confidently this time.

"Since when?"

"About a month" I tell her and her face falls, mouth turns into a pout when her eyes sadden at my words. I have no idea how the guilt just didn't kill me because I feel so shitty right now.

"You were talking about her in the restaurant, of course" She breathes out under her breath, biting the inside of her tongue as she looks up for a brief moment. "How did that happened?"

"I don't know" I comment quietly. "We just started hanging out before Comic-Con and then we kinda kiss and-"

"Y-You kissed? When?" She questions and I see on her face that she tries to understand me, but on the other hand, she feels very worried of me. "I swear to god if she kissed you as a minor, then I-"

"No! No, mom!" I cut in, not wanting to hear the rest of the sentence. "It happened on my birthday, so I wad already eighteen... Don't try to find a reason to hate her, she's good to me and she-"

"God, stop, I don't need to hear more" Mom stops me from talking more with a raised hand. I smile softly at her because she's coming back from her rage form. "Are you- Are you happy?"

"I am" I reply without any hesitation. If I'm sure about one thing, it's being happy with Florence. "She's perfect" I sigh happily and mom narrows her eyes at me.

"Okay, I need to think some more about this whole situation, but I'm really disappointed with you right now" Mom tells me and I nod sadly in understanding. Honestly, I'm disappointed with myself too. I shouldn't lie so long. "Don't think we won't talk about it more later. You, young lady, have a lot to explain and I have to prepare for a talk with Florence" She says as she starts going upstairs, leaving me standing in the living room like an idiot.

"Fuck me" I groan out when she disappears on the stairs and I throw myself at the couch, hiding my head onto the pillow.

I just lay there for some time, thinking how the fuck I'm supposed to tell Flo about this. Our whole plan just went to hell.

Great.

Edited: October 24, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.4K 89
What happens when Raine Lewis joins the cast of the Black Widow movie? Friendships? Would she become more than a friend to Florence Pugh? [social med...
253K 9.9K 43
Y/N is twenty-something and living the simple life in NYC. She owns her own record store, where she sells music, coffee, and books; she even hosts li...
78.4K 2.2K 37
One Wild Weekend... For The Rest of Our Lives -------------- What happens when 5 Marvel actress decide to do a girl's weekend away and meet two women...
383K 9.6K 110
Me respectfully being obsessed with marvel and it's actresses *There will be smut*