My Boyfriend's Mother

By MsIvorySwan

Ever wondered what it feels like having a hot lesbian mom? Ask my boyfriend. When Grace Jones met Josh, the s... More

PROLOGUE: Pinot Noir
1: Glad I shaved tonight
2: Say it Again
3: Six Months Later
4:Code for Sex?
5: Kitchen
6: SURPRISE!
7: Hot, lesbian Elena!
8: You're straight?
9: Who's Gay?
10: Non-date it is.
11: I Don't have a Vagina.
12: No Parents
13: I'm in trouble
14: Annoy Me All You Want, Elena
15: I made you look, didn't I?
16: My Earrings
17:She's my uh.. date
18: Did she just roll her eyes?
19: Keep holding me like that and I will be.
20: Unless you ask me to
21: Why don't you find out?
22:No, Elena got my tongue.
23: But you wanted to
24: You forgot hot lesbian.
25: This is How I'll Die
26: So You've Fallen for Him
27: You, mother fucker!
28: Just The Two of Us
29: Do You Want this to be Romantic?
31: After Kissing Me??
32: Is She Snoring?
34: Darling
35: You're such a whore
36: I'm not sorry about the kiss.
37: Need a Hand?
38: His Stepmom
39 I-I can explain.
40: My parents really like you.
41: And my heart.
42: She's mine, silly!
43: We were sent here by Ms. Elena Richards
44: She's not my ex.
45: I Crave for you, Elena.
46: How I Met Your Mother
47: I'll go anywhere with you, Elena.
48: Let Go For Me
49: Give it to me, Elena.
50: Six Months Later...
The End

33: Stuck

20.5K 1K 65
By MsIvorySwan

"Morning, prom queen." I greeted Elena when I saw her walk down the stairs with her hair all over the place it was kind of hot. "Oh good, you're wearing a shirt." She gave me a face. Half confused and half hangover. "Uh, nothing," I recalled the morning when I woke up and we're both under the blanket in her bed. All snuggled up and warm. I cursed at myself for not waking up earlier and getting back to my room. I did manage to escape her tight embrace. And I'm giving myself a lot of credit on that because she was so cuddly and smells like lavender. "Take a seat." I gave her a glass of water and some ibuprofen. "You. Are an angel." She said in a hoarse morning voice. I could collapse then and there. "Yeah, well you were pretty stoned last night." 

"What happened last night? All I can remember is a bright light shining right in front of me." She says. "Oh, you mean the polaroid?" I snatched her photo from the fridge. "You look so cute here. Can I keep it?" I asked. She smiled lazily. "All yours." 

"Thanks for the breakfast. The rain hasn't stopped, huh." Elena asked. "About that, I have some bad news." 

"Roads are closed?" She said when I pulled out my phone to show her the news headline. "And it won't be open till tomorrow. The grocery stores are closed too. Apparently, we're in the middle of a storm." She sighed. "Well, we could just go out and get something to eat later at lunch." I glanced at the clock on the wall. "It's 11:15" She looked up too. "I've been asleep all morning??" And naked. "Yes. So this is lunch. I'm saving these canned meat for dinner tonight."

"Because we're.."

 "Stuck here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.9K 51
They say Junior Year of College is the hardest, but for Iris, it's for new beginnings. It's never too late to live your dreams, which is precisely w...
286K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
1.7M 49.7K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
79K 2.3K 19
20 year old Latashaí' Thomas , had a pretty great life . Until one night she went to a party , And did the unthinkable . She never thought at 17 yea...