[BL] Mʏ Tᴏᴜɢʜ Hᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ2

By Punky_Fujoshi

Continuation from 201 More

201. You Are Not Related To Yu Shen, Are You?
202. There Are Always Someone Much More Powerful
203. Han Tingxuan Passed Out Again
204. The Medicinal Stone
205. Release Blood
206. A Sword Against Han Tingxuan's Neck
207. Are You Leaving Us?
208. Search For The Treasure
209. Blood Curse
210. The Condescending Male Wife
211. The Clue To Get The Treasure
212. Li Huo, The Man From Jin Dynasty
213. Assassin Attack At Night
214. The State Master Of Yue Empire
215. Return The Bracelet To Me
216. New Method To Get Tian Yusu Back
217. Han's Getting Back Together With Tian Yushu
218. Change Face
219. Premature Birth
220. Birth Of The Baby
221. Make A Decision
222. Night Attack
223. Returning To The Palace
224. Secret Is Out
225. Nicknames: Egg and Ox
226. I Don't Mind Dying Bed
227. It Doesn't Matter If He's Not Human
228. One Month Birthday Banquet
229. Torture Him Until He Tells Everything
230. Han Tingxuan Under Control
231. Good Beasts
232. Dongfang Hui's Baby Is Born
233. Breakup
234. Happy Family Time
235. Split Up
236. Talk To Yang Shuo
237. Marriage Proposal
238. Rebellion
239. He Can Only Live Up To 3 Months
240. Emperor On Battlefield
241. Catch The Man From The Other World
242. Life Countdown
243. An Old Man Who Could See Han Tingxuan's Soul
244. Bury In The Ice Cave
245. Plan To Run Away
246. Tian Zhouqing's Adventure
247. Found His Father
248. The Man Came Back To Life
250. Happy Family Moment
251. Return To City Of Capital
252. Second Son
253. How's The Life With Those Awful Relatives?
254. She Man Was Born
255. The Naughty Kid
256. Tian Zhouqing's Birthday
257. Do You Want To Break Up The Couple
258. Returning To The Place Where Everything Started
259. The End
Side 1: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World
Side 2: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World(ii)
Side 3: Sign The Contract
Note

249. Family Reunion

661 47 2
By Punky_Fujoshi

Han Tingxuan took the two children to the inn.

In fact, it was a small inn. Han Tingxuan had ordered warm water for the two children to shower themselves.

Yang Xin had not taken a bath for a month. He was really excited when he saw the shower water. He didn’t even know that he would be happy enough to see bath water.

Yang Xin had been very obedient to Tian Zhuoqing these days and flattering him. Therefore, he volunteered to rub Tian Zhuoqing’s back but Tian Zhuoqing refused him because he did not like it.

After the two children took a shower, Yang Xin felt asleep.

Han Tingxuan booked two rooms and took a shower in the other one.

When he finally got to see Tian Zhuoqing’s face, Han Tingxuan finally saw Tian Zhuoqing’s face and was stunned.

This child looked so delicate, and why did he feel like this kid looked so much like the kid version of his male wife?

Oh, how incredible! He missed his male wife insanely!

“Kid, what’s your name?!” Tian Zhuoqing blinked and said, “Wang Sheng.”

Wang Sheng? It was so strange. This name was too common for such a beautiful kid.

“Then can you tell me why we are together? Who are you? ”

Han Tingxuan had also discovered a problem. It was clearly at war time when he died, but now the war seemed to be over! And it changed a lot at the border. He suspected that he had probably slept for a long time.

However, he wondered why Mo Yanzhi didn’t take care of him? Why wasn’t he at City of Capital but at the border?

“My name is Wang Sheng, and this is my younger brother Wang Xin. We are brothers. Our father and daddy are in City of Capital. We were captured here by the gangsters but we managed to ran away. We don’t know why we were there with you… ”

Then Tian Zhuoqing made up a family background of them. They were from a wealthy merchant family in City of Capital.

Why did Tian Zhuoqing not tell the truth to his real father? Because Tian Zhuoqing didn’t think Han Tingxuan was his father!

His father died five years ago and was buried at the border by his Emperor Father. But when he found that the dead person in the cave, the person was alive.

Tian Zhuoqing suspected that Han Tingxuan was a tomb thief or someone else!

In addition, Tian Zhuoqing had to protect Yang Xin. However, before he knew who this man was, it was better to observe him.

The first thing was to keep their real background from this man.

Furthermore, he was puzzled why that poisonous man had captured them. Therefore, Tian Zhuoqing was going to investigate it and find out what Han Tingxuan had done.

However, when Han Tingxuan mentioned his name, Tian Zhuoqing was even more suspicious.

His father’s name? How could this person be his father?! Tian Zhuoqing lowered his head slightly, covering up the coldness in his eyes.

Han Tingxuan was shocked that five years had passed since the border war!

Han Tingxuan’s heart skipped a beat and he thought of one possibility. The reason why Mo Yanzhi wasn’t by his side was because Mo Yanzhi thought he was dead!

He thought of the ice cave. Was it Mo Yanzhi who buried him there?

Han Tingxuan was stunned. Then, Tian Zhuoqing excused himself for going to bed. Thus, Han Tingxuan went back to the next room without say anything, not even a goodbye.

Tian Zhuoqing immediately woke up Yang Xin after Han Tingxuan left. Yang Xin opened his eyes in a daze. “What’s wrong?”

“Let’s go quickly!” Tian Zhuoqing said.

Although he wanted to know who this man was, he thought of a terrible possibility just now.

What if the person who claimed to be Han Tingxuan was actually a partner of the poisonous person, and Han Tingxuan knew their real identity?

He was the crown prince. He couldn’t be used by others to threaten his Emperor Father!

Therefore, Tian Zhuoqing took Yang Xin away. Han Tingxuan did not know any of this.

The next day, Han Tingxuan calmed down and decided to hurry back to City of Capital. Since the two children had escaped from City of Capital, he should take them back. But the two kids were gone.

Han Tingxuan’s heart skipped a beat. Had they been kidnapped again? It’s all his fault that he slept so tightly last night!

Han Tingxuan suddenly thought of the military at the border. The ones he could think of were naturally the Nangong family!

However, since he was a dead person in public eyes, people would not believe that he was Prince Chen’s husband. How could he ask the Nangong family’s army to help him? Han Tingxuan started to think of a way.

On the other side, the two kids had hired a carriage with the last one tael of silver, intending to leave as far as possible!

However, the carriage was stopped by many secret guards.

They were secret guards protecting the emperor.

Tian Zhuoqing wasn’t surprised when he saw Shadow THree. However, when he saw Mo Yanzhi coming over, he was really surprised. “Emperor Father.”

Yang Xin didn’t know Mo Yanzhi, but he heard the “Emperor Father”. He copied, “Emperor Father…”

The secret guards were speechless.

Mo Yanzhi did not look happy but when he saw his son safe and sound, he felt much better. But his eyes were still dark. He flew onto the carriage and opened the carriage curtain.

Tian Zhuoqing was confused. Why did the Emperor Father seem to be looking for something?

“Where is he?” Mo Yanzhi’s voice was deep.

“Who is it?” Tian Zhuoqing was confused.

Mo Yanzhi’s eyes were storm cold. “The person you saw in the ice cellar!”

Tian Zhuo’s voice trembled by Mo Yanzhi. He asked, “Do you know that bad man?”

Mo Yanzhi paused and his eyes became even colder. “Bad man?”

Tian Zhuoqing said cautiously, “I don’t know who he is. But he pretended to be dead lying in the cave. I guess he plans to use me to threaten you. So I ran away with Yang Xin.”

Mo Yanzhi was stunned. “Pretend to be dead? What do you mean?”

Tian Zhuoqing looked at his Emperor Father in confusion and said honestly, “The person in the ice cellar. He pretended to father…” Tian Zhuoqing paused before continuing, “I admires the late Prince Chen’s husband. I heard that he was buried there, so I came over to take a look. However, the bad guy pretended to be Prince Chen’s husband.”

Mo Yanzhi’s expression changed when he heard this. He suddenly liftedTian Zhuoqing.

Tian Zhuoqing was startled. Mo Yanzhi’s eyes was extremely terrifying. “You mean, what you saw wasn’t a dead body?”

Tian Zhuoqing said in a daze, “No. That person suddenly woke up, and then another poisonous man appeared and took the three of us away. I put down the poisonous man with knockout powder. We ran away with the bad man. The man said that his name is Han Tingxuan. But Han Tingxuan was the late Prince Chen’s husband who died five years ago. So that man must be faking him. I am afraid that he will use me to threaten you once he knows who I really am. So I took Yang Xin away.”

Han Tingxuan… Han Tingxuan… Mo Yanzhi was dumbfounded. There were only three words echoing in his mind.

All of the shadow guards gasped. Prince Chen’s husband. Han Tingxuan.

“Where is he now?” Mo Yanzhi asked in a trembling voice.

Tian Zhuoqing noticed that there was something wrong with his Emperor Father. He quickly said the name of the inn. Then, a gust of wind flashed by. Tian Zhuoqing was held in Mo Yanzhi’s arms and flew towards the inn.

However, they did not see Han Tingxuan there.

In that instant, Tian Zhuoqing felt that his Emperor Father would smash this inn!

Tian Zhuoqing sensed something wrong. He finally couldn’t help but ask softly, “Emperor Father, is he… father?”

Was he really his father? But didn’t his father die five years ago?

Mo Yanzhi was stunned for a long time and licked his lips. “Yes, the man you saw is your father.”

“But father was…”

Mo Yanzhi trembled and said lightly, “Let’s find him first.”

The secret guards quickly arrived and started searching.

Not long after, Nangong Wudi was brought over by the secret guards. Nangong Wudi said, “Your Majesty, Prince Chen’s husband, he is at my place!”

Earlier, Han Tingxuan went to the camp but he was not allowed to enter. Just as he was thinking of a way, Nangong Wudi happened to walk out.

Nangong Wudi and Han Tingxuan knew each other. Han Tingxuan immediately called out Nangong Wudi’s name. Nangong Wudi was frightened to death.

If not for the bright day, he really thought he saw a ghost!

Then, he arranged Han Tingxuan to have a rest in his camp and he personally cameo deliver the message to the emperor.

Since the crown prince went missing, they had already received an order to search for the crown prince. That was why he went outside the camp to make arrangements.

Then, the Emperor’s secret guards came over again saying that they were looking for Prince Chen’s husband instead of the crown prince. He immediately said that Prince Chen’s husband was at his camp. The next moment, the secret guard flew him over here.

Mo Yanzhi stared at Nangong Wudi as if he was eating him alive. “What did you say?!”

Nangong  Wudi repeated himself. “Prince Chen’s husband, Prince Chen’s husband is at my camp…”

The next moment, Nangong Wudi was dumbfounded. There was no one in front of him.

Why did the emperor’s martial art become so great?

Han Tingxuan was looking at the table when a gust of wind blew. Han Tingxuan suddenly looked up and saw the face that had carved in his mind.

“Yanzhi…”

Mo Yanzhi also looked at Han Tingxuan blankly. “Hubby, it really is you…”

Han Tingxuan finally got back to senses and suddenly stood up. Then, he pulled Mo Yanzhi into his arms. “Yanzhi…Yanzhi…Yanzhi…”

Mo Yanzhi’s body stiffened and he started to tremble with Han Tingxuan’s call.

Han Tingxuan’s heart ached. “Yanzhi…”

He pushed Mo Yanzhi slightly away so as to kiss him. Finally Han Tingxuan kissed him fiercely.

After a long time, Han Tingxuan finally stopped. He still had a lot to say to Mo Yanzhi. It was not an appropriate time to do intimate things.

He helped Mo Yanzhi sort his clothes and kissed him on the forehead. “I’m sorry… I have no idea what happened to you in these years… Sorry.”

The cold mask Mo Yanzhi had put on for five years finally broke at this moment. Tears in his eyes also started to fall…

Han Tingxuan kissed his tears.

However, it was impossible to stop the tears. In the end, Han Tingxuan had to hold him in his arms and apologize. “Sorry, sorry.. I’m sorry.. Don’t cry, don’t cry…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 220 24
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...
16.5K 928 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
103K 4.7K 50
Song Shirong had expected to die. He didn't expect to find himself transported into a new life in an ancient China that never was. He absolutely hadn...
55.6K 3.4K 54
From Chapter 201 to 254