[BL] Mʏ Tᴏᴜɢʜ Hᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ2

By Punky_Fujoshi

Continuation from 201 More

201. You Are Not Related To Yu Shen, Are You?
202. There Are Always Someone Much More Powerful
203. Han Tingxuan Passed Out Again
204. The Medicinal Stone
205. Release Blood
206. A Sword Against Han Tingxuan's Neck
207. Are You Leaving Us?
208. Search For The Treasure
209. Blood Curse
210. The Condescending Male Wife
211. The Clue To Get The Treasure
212. Li Huo, The Man From Jin Dynasty
213. Assassin Attack At Night
214. The State Master Of Yue Empire
215. Return The Bracelet To Me
216. New Method To Get Tian Yusu Back
217. Han's Getting Back Together With Tian Yushu
218. Change Face
219. Premature Birth
220. Birth Of The Baby
221. Make A Decision
222. Night Attack
223. Returning To The Palace
224. Secret Is Out
225. Nicknames: Egg and Ox
226. I Don't Mind Dying Bed
227. It Doesn't Matter If He's Not Human
228. One Month Birthday Banquet
229. Torture Him Until He Tells Everything
230. Han Tingxuan Under Control
231. Good Beasts
232. Dongfang Hui's Baby Is Born
233. Breakup
234. Happy Family Time
235. Split Up
236. Talk To Yang Shuo
237. Marriage Proposal
238. Rebellion
239. He Can Only Live Up To 3 Months
240. Emperor On Battlefield
241. Catch The Man From The Other World
242. Life Countdown
243. An Old Man Who Could See Han Tingxuan's Soul
244. Bury In The Ice Cave
245. Plan To Run Away
246. Tian Zhouqing's Adventure
248. The Man Came Back To Life
249. Family Reunion
250. Happy Family Moment
251. Return To City Of Capital
252. Second Son
253. How's The Life With Those Awful Relatives?
254. She Man Was Born
255. The Naughty Kid
256. Tian Zhouqing's Birthday
257. Do You Want To Break Up The Couple
258. Returning To The Place Where Everything Started
259. The End
Side 1: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World
Side 2: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World(ii)
Side 3: Sign The Contract
Note

247. Found His Father

586 39 11
By Punky_Fujoshi

In the next ten days, apart from six hours of sleeping at night, the two children spent the rest of their time on their journey.

The two of them also found a small wild horse and spent a lot of effort to tame it.

Tian Zhuoqing had even used some drug to tame this horse. If it wasn’t for the drug, it wouldn’t be so easy for them to tame the wild horse.

After the wild horse was tamed, despite the lack of a saddle, they travelled faster than walking on foot. So the two children still rode on the horse.

What they didn’t know was that if it weren’t for Mo Yanzhi’s deter, the horse might not have been tame, even worse, the horse might hurt them.

These days, these two little guys have encountered some beasts, but they usually bumped into only one, all thanks to Mo Yanzhi’s help.

Otherwise, it would not be so easy to leave this place alive.

However, for the past ten days the two children had changed dramatically.

Tian Zhuoqing was already extremely mature. After the past ten days of fighting and vigilance, he had become more aggressive and bloodthirsty.

Although Yang Xin was only three and a half years old, he was no longer fragile like a spoiled child because Tian Zhuoqing did not give whatever he wanted like Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai did.

He had changed a lot from the moment he stabbed the beast’s eyes without hesitation with a sharp dagger. His  vigilance had improved greatly.

After more than ten days, the two children finally arrived at the village outside City of Jade.

What the two of them didn’t know was that the reinforcements who detoured from the City of Capital had already arrived. If it wasn’t for Mo Yanzhi who told them not to get closer, the two children would have been taken back!

Since the moment Mo Yanzhi realized that Tian Zhuoqing was not returning to City of Capital, he decided to see what his son wanted to do.

And now, when the two little kids took out a coin to hire a cow cart from the village to the City of Jade and hopped on a carriage to the border, Mo Yanzhi got an idea of what his son wanted to do.

However, it was precisely because he knew about it that he felt extremely complicated.

Mo Yanzhi closed his eyes and then followed them.

When Tian Zhuoqing picked the driver of the carriage, he did not pick a random guy. The person he chose was honest and reliable, a she-man in his fifties, who worked very hard for a living.

The old she-man must be very poor, or else he wouldn’t have done this for a living.

Moreover, the old she-man might have grandchildren at the same age of Tian Zhuoqing because he took good care of the two little guys. Despite his extra care, the two children did not lose their vigilance. It took more than ten days before they drove near the border.

At this time, Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai also caught up, but they didn’t let the two little guys know.

“Your Majesty,” Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai saluted Mo Yanzhi.

Mo Yanzhi looked at them indifferently. “Rise.”

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai stood up. Mo Yanzhi said lightly, “There is no need for too many people to follow them. You can stay or go back home.”

Yang Shuo immediately said, “We will stay.”

Mo Yanzhi didn’t say anything else.

The two children had trudged for over 20 days, but they looked quite energetic.

When the two children got out of the carriage to buy things on their own and Yang Xin craved the steamed buns he did not really like at home, Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai exchanged an eye contact and felt guilty.

At this moment, they met a bad guy.

A thief locked the two children as a target. Yang Shuo was so nervous. The thief must have seen it when the two children paid for the steamed buns while there were no grown-ups around him.

When Yang Shuo was about to help, Mo Yanzhi glanced at him indifferently. Suddenly, Yang Shuo stopped.

The thief approached the two children and bumped into Yang Xin. Yang Xin was knocked down on the ground. The thief apologized repeatedly. Tian Zhuoqing rushed to help Yang Xin.

Yang Xin was fine. After the thief apologized, he left. Not long after, Tian Zhuoqing’s face changed. “Our money!”

Yang Xin was startled. “What?! Was that a thief?”

The two children were unfamiliar with the local situation and the thief was an experienced one. How could they catch him?

Yang Xin was a little scared, but he was still calm. “Brother, what should we do now?”

Tian Zhuoqing took a deep breath and looked at Yang Xin up and down. “Make money.”

Yang Xin’s jaw was dropped. “How to make money?”

Tian Zhuoqing pursed his lips. “You will find out soon.”

The thief was caught by Yang Shuo who beat him so hard. Luckily, the thief only stole the money and did not hurt neither of the children. Otherwise, he would be killed now.

The thief was finally sent to prinson. Yang Shuo, Yue Youbai, and Mo Yanzhi followed the two children to the market at the border.

Then…

Tian Zhuoqing was lying on a ragged grass mat and covered by another one on the top.

The two children’s clothes were ragged since they had worn the same clothes for over twenty days. Although they had money, Tian Zhuoqing had been rushing on their way, and he didn’t want to dress himself as a rich boy on purpose. Therefore, the clothes they were wearing were so dirty and broken.

Yang Shuo, Yue Youbai, and Mo Yanzhi saw Yang Xin crying on the street next to Tian Zhuoqing.

“Kind people, help me, save me! My father and daddy died in an accident. My only brother is seriously ill. My father and daddy’s bodies are now placed at home. I beg your help! Please save my brother!”

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai, who were supposed to die in an accident, “…”

The corners of their mouths twitched. Now they found it crazy and hilarious.

It was not because their son cursed them, but that their son was so good at playing a drama. Yang Xin liked storytelling and circus since he was young. He copied some of the plots from the stories he once heard.

Mo Yanzhi’s mouth twitched slightly.

“Kind people! Please save me! Please save us! Save my brother! My brother is sick! Ahhh… ”

Yang Xin was only three and a half years old after all. He had learned a lot of survival skills for the last twenty days, but he hadn’t improved his acting skills. However, they were children. Many people felt sympathy on them.

In less than half a day, the two children had harvested quite a lot of copper coins, a total of two taels of silver!

Fortunately, they had already paid most fee for the carriage. Now they only needed to pay only one tale of silver for the rest.

After buying some buns for food supplies on the road, the two children continued on their way.

After driving for a while longer, Tian Zhuoqing got out of the carriage and asked where the Valley was. Then he asked the old she-man to go there.

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai now understood what Tian Zhuoqing was doing here.

They knew that Han Tingxuan was buried at the border but they did not know the specific location.

However, Han knew. So did some of the secret guards.

All these years, Mo Yanzhi had never come here, but Han came here every year.

It took a few years for Tian Zhuoqing to gather all the information and find out the place.

Near The Gorge, Mo Yanzhi looked colder and colder.

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai were scared. They had to minimize their existence.

Looking at the Gorge below, Mo Yanzhi’s eyes were full of emotions. He had never come here for the past five years because he couldn’t come. He was afraid that he would not be able to keep his promise to protect their child, because he would die with his husband once he came here.

In that case, he would leave child alone.

Most importantly, he would break the promise he made to his husband. That was also why he buried his husband at the cold border instead of bringing him back to the City of Capital.

Only when his husband was far away from him, would he control himself not to commit to suicide.

Now, Mo Yanzhi realized that he was trembling.

“It is so tall. Are we really going down?” Yang Xin asked.

“You can wait up here. Don’t die,” Tian Zhuoqing said coldly.

Yang Xin immediately shook his head. “No, I’ll go with you.”

“Are you really going down? It is really dangerous down there.” The old she-man advised. In fact, the old she-man had learned a lot about the two children along the way.

For example, why did the two children visit their relatives at the boarder alone? What family were they from? Why would their family not worry about them? The old she-man asked so many questions because he was worried about them.

And now, the old she-man knew that these two children weren’t here visiting relatives, but what were they doing?

“This is one taels of silver for the final payment of the carriage. If you want to live, don’t ask anything! You should go!” Tian Zhuoqing gave the silver to the old she-man and said coldly.

The old she-man was about to say something when Tian Zhuoqing pointed his sword at him. “Go!”

The old she-man had no choice but to drive away.

After the old she-man left, the two children slowly walked down the vally. On the way, Yang Xin tripped a few times, but fortunately, there was no big problem.

Tian Zhuoqing stumbled a little and finally found the cave.

“It is so cold,” Yang Xin rubbed his shoulders.

The valley Mo Yanzhi chose was cold. Although it was hot now, it was moist and chilly inside the valley. As they didn’t have any internal force, although they were outside the cave that was sealed, they still felt a bone-piercing coldness.

Tian Zhuoqing looked at Yang Xin and said lightly, “Get out of the way.”

Yang Xin didn’t know what Tian Zhuoqing was going to do. He saw that Tian Zhuoqing taking out a bag of things from his underwear pocket.

Yang Shuo was shocked. “Is it gunpowder?”

Yue Youbai’s face also changed. “Looks like it is.”

In the war five years ago, bombs were used on the battlefield at the border. The person from the modern world was tortured by punishment and finally told the method to make bombs.

However, this was a highly confidential matter. Besides, on this continent, there were only two empires:  Heavenly Empire and Yue Empire. The two empires were not going to have a war within many years to come.

Therefore, gunpowder was such a dangerous thing. After the negotiation between the two empires, large-scale production of bombs was not allowed in neither country. The formula was kept highly confidentially.

It seemed like Tian Zhuoqing had been planning for a long time to come here. Otherwise, he would not have thought of this and brought one here.

After placing the bomb at the entrance of the cave, Tian Zhuoqing and Yang Xin stayed quite far from the cave and then he throw a firelighter over.

“Bang!” It exploded. The amount of gunpowder wasn’t too much, but there were quite a few. In that instant, the soil and rocks at the entrance of the cave were blown apart, leaving a hole that the kids could crawl in!

Yang Xin stared blankly at the hole, “Brother, you’re amazing!”

Tian Zhuoqing didn’t even look at him but climbed into the cave.

Yang Xin was stunned for a moment and quickly followed. The two little guys climbed in.

Yang Shuo looked at Mo Yanzhi for an instruction. In the past few years, Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai were told who Mo Yanzhi really was. None of the Yue Empire knew.

It was precisely because they knew that they were waiting for Mo Yanzhi’s order.

“You wait outside. You’re not allowed to enter without my permission.”

After that, Mo Yanzhi had already appeared at the entrance of the cave in a flash. He used his internal force to blow the hole bigger so that he could get in.

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai looked at each other and Yang Shuo smiled bitterly. “How can our son make so many troubles?”

Yue Youbai rolled his  eyes. “You spoil him.”

Yang Shuo felt wronged. “I don’t.”

Yue Youbai glared at him. “You are denying it? You give him whatever he wants. You always stop me punishing him! ”

Yang Shuo rubbed his nose. “Bai, I am sorry…”

Yue Youbai snorted coldly. “What’s the use to apologize now? It’s too late!”

Yang Shuo sighed as he looked at the cave in front of him and felt sad. “Brother Han is inside…”

Yue Youbai also sighed. “What a pity!”

Yang Shuo held Yue Youbai’s hand. “Bai, we will live happily.”

“Of course, we will live happily…” Bai said with a soft voice.

At this time, the two little guys shivered inside the cave.

There was nothing inside the cave. Hence, Tian Zhuoqing walked directly inside. Although it was very cold, he walked very quickly.

Yang Xin trotted to catch up with him. “Brother, where is this place?”

Tian Zhuoqing didn’t answer him and walked inside.

Finally, when they reached the innermost area, Tian Zhuoqing saw an ice cellar and a person…

Yang Xin also saw it and was shocked. “Why is there a man here?!”

Tian Zhuoqing finally saw him. He slowed down. He slowly walked over and looked at the man under the ice. After a long time, he pursed his lips. Tears were filled in his eyes.

Yang Xin looked curiously at the man under the ice. “Oh, so handsome, even more handsome than father!”

Tian Zhuoqing didn’t say anything. He walked to the ice and reached out for the ice.

He was not afraid of the extremely cold temperature. His fingers slid across the ice. After a long time, Tian Zhuoqing said, “Help me remove the ice.”

The ice was too heavy for Tian Zhuoqing alone to move it.

Yang Xin immediately came to help. Since Tian Zhuoqing had been practicing martial arts, he was quite powerful. Nevertheless, he still needed Yang Xin’s help.

However, the ice was thick and it was difficult for the two children to move together.

Mo Yanzhi added internal force to help them. The two children did a hard push and finally moved the ice onto the ground…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 46.2K 59
A BL fiction about how a boy entered the imperial harem to replace his sister and end up having the Emperor fall for him
131 30 40
Continuation of "The Sweetest Marriage" chapters 201 to 398 (+2 extras)
111K 7.1K 49
I was reincarnated into a harem game as a villian please stay away im gay book 2
6.3K 252 25
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...