๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.โ˜…

By WITTEMIERE

!: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. !: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ซ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’.
001
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„.

009

2.5K 181 472
By WITTEMIERE

(Y'all might be gagged... idk..)

(here's the chapter, hope you enjoy!)

--------------

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

--------------
It was Tuesday.

        3 more days until that "date." I feel physically sick. I took my medicine today so I'm feeling a little better, but the pain in my chest wasn't subsiding anytime soon. I wanted Onika so badly, but I had no idea how to show her.

        My friends called my last night asking me why I was threatening white boy's life in the comments of Onika post. I dropped a few hearts, but she didn't interact with me. I'd have to formulate a plan to corner her before this date.

       I'm not obsessed or anything, but this whole date just didn't feel right to me. First off, it should be me with her, second why so suddenly she had an interest in him? And why in the hell would he want to date her now.

          My dad came into house, and usually I was expecting him to do his usual nod, and head up into his room, but he sat on the couch and sighed out. I came up to him and sat, shifting a little on the duvet.

            Reaching out for him, I grabbed his hand, looking at him, he didn't seem as sad as he usually did, his worn down appearance had brightened a little and for the first time in 3 years, he smiled at me. Is the world healing?

"Beyonce...." He rasped out, his voice filling the living room, leaving me in partial shock. What was going on??

       Trying to stealthily gain my composure, I nodded my head slowly, analyzing his newfound behavior. What the fuck is going on?

"Yeah?"

        He paused a little, seeming to be in deep thought before shaking his head and taking a deep breath. His eyes taking on a far off, distant look. What he said next almost made me faint.

"I'm getting remarried."

"WHAT?"

        I felt myself about to choke up. I still wasn't over my moms death. For him to just move on? I didn't expect him to stay single forever and I want him to be happy, but I was so caught off guard, this all seemed so sudden and I was slightly confused. I had so many questions that I demanded be answered.

"Who- is she white? What does she look like? Why so soon are you- am I ever going to meet her?! ARE YOU OVER MOM-"

        Holding his hands in defense after taking them from mines, he raised a finger and silenced me. I was fuming in my seat. He didn't even tell me about this, when the fuck did all this happen?

After a few minutes of me trying to calm down. He spoke, calming my nerves a bit more.

        "No, she isn't white, and she's a lovely lady with a beautiful girl. They'll be coming over for dinner tonight, and you'll all meet each other. I know this is sudden, and you don't like it, but Beyoncé, I can't grief forever.

        All I always love Tina, that woman was everything, the sole love of my life, my purpose for living. But she'd want me to be happy, and she'd want you to be, too. I see how you've changed. All the girls running in and out of my house, this false laid-back demanor you put on. I know it's taking a toll on you.

          This isn't you. And you know it isn't, Beyoncé. We've grown so distant, we barley speak anymore. I'll do anything to get my relationship with you back. Don't get me wrong, your mother was my best friend, but you have to accept that she's gone, we all have to move on from it bey. I hope you'll understand." He said looking at me with sympathy in his eyes.

I felt like I wanted to scream. Bouncing up from the seat, I looked at him with hate in my eyes.

       "Listen, whoever this woman is, FUCK HER,FUCK HER CHILD, and FUCK YOU! This is too soon and you know it! Mom died wanting us to be happy but I'm not! She was my mom too, you know. Why can't I get a say in this???"

He sighed.

         "Beyonce, I love you, and don't say that about your future family. But if it was up to you, I'd never be happy and you know it. Please stop fighting this. Just because i love another not doesn't mean my love for Tina has diminished, it never will, so please. Just be happy for me?"

"Hell no."

        He shook his head and got out of the seat, going into the kitchen to get a bottle of water, snatching it out of his hands he gave me a deadpan face.

       "We still need to talk about this shit!! What's her name? Race? Her kid? Is she a teen? School? Would we even get along? Is she single?! I need to know these things!!"

        "Oh for the love of god. She's black, a very seeet lady, with a nice daughter. I've met her on a few occasions. You'll see when she gets here. She does attend your school though. Now, I have to go get ready, in a few hours they'll be here for dinner, go freshen up and please, try to not look like some gang member?"

Dad said with a roll of his eyes, snatching the water bottle away from me. I looked at my clothes and my eyes widened.

"Iont look like a thug?!" He descended up the stairs, waving his hand dismissively at me.

"Anyways, dinners at 9, don't come and I promise I'll fuck your life up!" He was in his room by the time the sentence concluded.

"You already are!"

        Shit. Now I have to deal with this today. No matter how much I didn't want to admit it, dad had a point, I just wish his ass wasn't right all the time. Who was this mystery woman and her kid anyway? Is she hot? I'd fuck a stepsister..

        Why didn't he tell me earlier, the nigga could've atleast given me some time to prepare. Decking I needed something sweet to distract myself from the dismay I was feeling, I slipped my shoes on and jogged out the door to my Escalade.

        Jogging to the ice cream parlour, after my usual banter of flirting with the cashier, I got my ice cream and sat down in one of the many chairs. I was bored, so i was gonna do what I usually did, look at the shaderoom.

          There wasn't much on there besides the confessions. Everything had cooled down after everyone and they mamas was clowning me over Onika. Damn. I really like that girl and I still needed to find a way to get her away from white boy by this Friday. If not, we'd have to go to Plan B.

           Speaking of school, I didn't see Onika the whole day, and everything was sort of back to normal. I was happy for it because I was feeling exhausted from all the nerds coming up to me asking questions. Slumping back into the booth, I clicked on a few confessions that caught my eye.
______________________

CPHS.Shaderoom: of course we have a new batch of confessions! Tell us your thoughts down below!👀🔥
____________

_____________
comments:
beyonce: mane fuck them white kids. @logantanner I swear on my momma I'll kill you.

laurenlondon: oop- uh oh 😕

meekmil: ofn you still mad about that white boy😭?

oniakmaraj: Although I am not present at this time, I am a little confused as to who this "Scott" person is? Does he go the school? I would like to meet him! Could he possibly be a new comrade? Or is he a ploy in this social experimentation 😟😧??

daniellestar81: Onika where tf you at??

reply: onikamaraj: hello comrade danielle of spaceship "Nika01" to answer your inquiry, it is a personal matter.

Safaree-bagchaser: I swear she talk like an enclycopedia. 💀

Reply:onikamaraj:

Hello, Safaree.
I regret to inform you that I am not in the best mood right now, so if you were to stop with the insults, it would be much appreciated. By the way, your attempt at spelling was wrong. I'm surprised you even know what an "Encyclopedia (correct spelling) is.
Lay off.
Much appreciated,
Onika Maraj,
Colin Proust High School

meekmill: LMFAOOO SHE NOT PLAYING😭

beyonce; why was that sexy...

cassie: Oni call me, why you so sad😕?

reply: onikamaraj: okay, I have your contact enabling digits, I will contact you momentarily 😕😕.

reply:beyonce: you good ma?

Camille: LMFAOO THE WAY SHE WONT REPLY TO YOU💀

reply: beyonce: mmcht shut the fuck up.

bagchaser-safaree: Damn everyone in a bad mood today💀

reply:onikamaraj: shut up! You are irritating me😡!

badgyalriri: 😭😭 the emoji is so cute

badgyalriri : y'all irritating her😩 leave my baby aloneee

reply:beyonce: she my baby tf?

treysongz: nigga she Logan's baby not YOURS😭💀

beyonce: mane fuck y'all
___________________
      Mmcht.
————-

          It had been about two hours of me just killing time, and I looked at my watch. It was 7:30 so I guess I needed to get back home. I still didn't know how to feel about this re marriage shit but I'll just have to see when i meet em.

          Hopping out of my Escalade, I ran up the driveway and put my hands in my pockets, sauntering in. I went up to my room to get ready and I saw my dad shuffling  around in his room. He had on a sweater and some slacks.

           I never saw him dress this nice since mom. This lady must be real special. I put on some black jeans and a brown and white flannel shirt. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, I put on some brown and white Jordan ones and gave myself a once over in the mirror.

           I looked at myself and smirked. I looked good as a bitch. I put on my finishing touches and I sallied out of my room to see my dad frantically waiting at the door. Soon enough it rung and he called me down by him to answer it.

           The door swung open and soon walked in a really cute looking lady. She reminded me of somebody but I wasn't sure who she was. To be dads age she was actually pretty curvy. I looked her up and down, smirking.

She smiled at me and I gave her one back. Not for the reasons she thinks though.

I guess dad caught me staring because ge glared at me and smacked me upside the head.

"Ow! Fuck was that for??"
He scowled at me and rolled his eyes. A lil feminine to me but Ian judgin'.

"Beyonce, this is my fiancé, Carol, Carol, this is my daughter, Beyonce"

          She smiled and reached her hand out to me and I took it, kissing her hand. She shyly waved her hand and chuckled.

"Pleased to meet you.."

She rolled her eyes playfully and looked to dad.

"She's a charmer isn't she?"

He huffed and purses his lips.

"Yes, unfortunately, she's a handful."

       He said with a laugh. I smacked my lips. I wasn't even that bad. Carol perked up when she heard shuffling at the front door.

"Oh! That should be my daughter, she's a little late, here she is now!"

The door swung open and my mouth dropped.

"Hello Mother! Hello soon-to-be Father! Though I am a bit wary of this union, I am sure we will be along just fine!"

          I couldn't decipher anything that just came sour of her mouth. I was too stunned. Her eyes glanced around the room with a smile until we locked.

She looked absolutely stunning. I needed her.

"O-Onika???!?"

Her mouth was gaped just like mine. We're gonna be step sibling?!? What in the hell was going on?? She dramatically gasped and shouted out.

"WHORE?!"

Dad and Carol chuckled nervously. Looking in between each of us, they both spoke at the same time.

"You two know each other?!"

My surprise wore down and I was excited as hell now. That's who Carol reminded me of. Onika was the spitting image of her. Ohh, I had a plan now. Ain't no way white boy was taking my woman. Especially since she's gon' be so close to me.

Onika's mouth was till agape. Oh hell yes.

My eyes glanced  to Robert and Carol, smiling and excited now.

"You could say that..." I said, my eyes trained on Onika.
———————

Holy shit y'all!

And there's ch 9!

Thoughts?

Matthew getting remarried?

His reasonings?

Beys reaction?

The confession?

Onika?

Oni and Bey now being step-siblings👀?

Did y'all like it?

No y'all in the end they not gone be step siblings calm down😭

What'll happen next?
———————-
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥,

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚 <𝟑!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.6K 36
Taylor had Natalia as her bestfriend for 6 years. Key word: HAD Past tense. Why? Because Natalia found out that Taylor loves her and she pushed her a...
162K 4.8K 37
"Wait you're the Y/N everyone talks about? Everyone says that you're so quiet and timid like a nerd." "What can I say? I like to challenge stereotype...
188K 9.4K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...
8.4K 172 37
๐—”๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ โ†ฌ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...