For a Friend +sope+

By GxySpxce

Lonely, suicidal Hoseok makes a deal with the devil. Top! Satan! Yoongi Bottom! Human! Hoseok TW//depression... More

1. Summoned
2. Deal
3. Coworkers
4. Storms [M]
5. History
6. Maids
8. Alcohol
9. Defend
10. Boyfriends
11. Bedroom
12. Lost
13. Fire
14. Respect
15. Tour
16. Shopping
17. Virgin
18. Masturbating [M]
19. Bath
20. Work
21. Damage
22. Scared
23. Advising
24. Overthinking
25. Arguing
26. Apologies
27. Dreams [M]
28. Mean
29. Research
30. Exposed
31. Discovery
32. Confrontation
33. Answers
34. Apologies (Again)
35. Joking
36. Breakfast
37. Movies
38. Crumbling
39. Whining [M]
40. Consequences
41. Planning
42. Intimidation
43. Thighs [M]
44. Food Poisoning
45. Stars
46. Love [M]
47. Doubt
48. Planning
49. Seduction [M]
50. BS
51. Take back
52. Insecurity
53. Trip

7. Games

723 55 7
By GxySpxce

He didn't want to know what happens if you keep Satan waiting.
________________

"Cute." Yoongi smiled as he looked at Hoseok's choice of clothes. Hoseok only stared at the ground with his hands together, not knowing how to take that. Yoongi nodded towards the door. "Ready?"

"Yeah." Yoongi snapped his fingers and poof!- They were at an entrance for an arcade nearby. Hoseok blinked and held his hands out a bit in shock as he steadied himself, afraid he'd fall over. "W-what?!"

"Don't question my magic powers or whatever," Yoongi shrugged. "I Don't know what to call 'em but the point is ; don't worry about it, sweetheart." He added the name in a bit menacingly but really meant it endearingly as well. "We're here, aren't we?" Hoseok nodded. "Then let's go." He opened the door and allowed Hoseok to go in first. Satan was a gentleman sometimes.

"I only have a ten in my wallet." Hoseok sheepishly said. "We can split it and that's enough for two games each and one two player game."

Yoongi was touched he wanted to spilt it. But he wouldn't let that happen. "I asked you to go here, Hoseok." He pushed his hand away. "I'm paying."

Normally Hoseok would feel bad but considering this was the devil, he'd let it go. "Okay, thanks."

"Hey! How ya doing?" An employee greeted them. Yoongi blinked at her boredly and walked past her, entering the arcade with Hoseok dragged along. "Stop. You can't just- hey! I'm talking to you!" She pulled Yoongi's shoulder backwards until he turned around and he sent her an annoyed look. This time, waving his hand quickly and turning back around. She then greeted the next people normally. "Hey! How ya doing?"

Hoseok watched in awe. "You're so powerful."

"I've got a lot of power in other ways." He added suggestively. Yoongi didn't know if it even made sense but confidence is key. Hoseok seemed to find the suggestion and nervously looked away. Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's wrist and walked over to the token machine, pulling a drawstring bag out of nowhere and handing it to Hoseok. "Here." He moved Hoseok's arms to hold the bag at the machine and watched the coins move like a waterfall into the bag. He was satisfied seeing Hoseok's amazement. When the stream stopped, he took the bag from Hoseok and put it on his own shoulder. He noticed Hoseok's hands begin to droop from the weight and he didn't want to torture him just yet. "Where to?"

Hoseok didn't hear the question, looking around and quietly commenting. "It's loud in here." Yoongi was confused. Hoseok said he liked arcades, he should've expected it to be this way. Loud and bright, hard to see in, the works.

"Duh," Yoongi commented, grabbing Hoseok's wrist again and stringing him along to a game. Since Hoseok was too spaced out to pick one, he'd do the honor. "Look," he nodded at a large machine with Mario Kart on the screen. "Let's go so I can beat you in the game."

Hoseok nodded, going along with whatever Yoongi had to say. His lip caught in his teeth as he nervously chewed on it, nervous eyes flicking from thing to thing around the room.

They both sat down and grabbed the cheap plastic wheel. Yoongi slipped the tokens in and smirked as the selection began. "Cheep Cheep Beach or Luigi's Mansion?"

"You have Mario Kart in hell?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, we're not millions of years behind you. Sheesh." He chose the first option and they used the default characters, playing competitively. Well, Yoongi was. Hoseok hadn't played in a long time and focused more on finishing at all. Unfortunately the game ended before he could finish since Yoongi beat him by a landslide. "Ah-ha," Yoongi chuckled. "Told you I'd win." When he turned to gloat, Hoseok was sat in the chair and focused on his feet, scared to look anywhere around them. "Hoseok?"

"Yeah?" Hoseok blinked and brought his attention back to Yoongi. He glanced at the screen and smiled. "You won, good job."

Yoongi found a classic Donkey Kong game and led them over to it. That one was easy, maybe there'd be actual competition between the two of them with this one. He slipped the coins in and turned to Hoseok. "Ready?"

"What?" He apologized, "Sorry, yeah."

Yoongi eyed Hoseok curiously but began the game, quickly beating Hoseok. It was like he did the bare minimum to appease him. Did Hoseok agree to this all out of fear? Yoongi slowly breathed out with his eyes closed as he tried to calm himself, not caring for having to clean up the mess if he revealed himself in public. The idea of Hoseok coming along with him out of fear made him angry, it was insulting. Hoseok found himself too good to be around Yoongi but agreed because he's scared? Hoseok was the one that called for Yoongi in the first place, so clearly he isn't very out in terms of leagues. People kill to see a glimpse of Yoongi and here he is, almost doing it out of pity?!

Fine, two can play at that game. "I Don't really wanna play any other games." Yoongi said, truthfully, he didn't. Not when Hoseok was tagging along so disinterested. "You pick one and then we can go."

"Oh," Hoseok said a bit disappointed. "How about," he hesitantly looked around, having trouble picking individual things out with so many loud and colorful lights amongst the dark room. He smiled small when his eyes caught one of the only bright machines amongst the lightless room. A bright yellow claw machine with stuffed animals in it. The light were natural yellow bulbs and the speaker played light carnival music. "That one."

Yoongi didn't look up, only muttering, "Okay." And following him to the machine. "Here," he handed the drawstring bag to him and leaned against the claw machine, looking into the glass at all the different options to choose from.

Hoseok grabbed the bag with a small huff from the weight and set it down on the floor, grabbing a few tokens and putting them in. A buzzer went off and he moved the handle, carefully calculating every move before the time ran out. "Aw," he mumbled with a pout when he ran out of time and the claw dropped down, missing the little stuffed dog he was aiming for.

Hoseok didn't mean to seem so disgruntled, he just hated the atmosphere. Which is the very reason he hadn't been to an arcade in a while. The last calm one around there was an hour away and Hoseok didn't care to drive all the way there to be by himself. All the ultraviolet and neon lights, dark rooms, loud machines and buzzers, so many people in one cramped area, even the carpet was obnoxious and nauseating to look at too long. He hated it, but he didn't want to tell Yoongi that and ruin their time out like he does with everybody else. He thought he'd done a good job but it seems he didn't. "One more time."

Yoongi shrugged, "If you want."

Hoseok tried again and missed, almost grabbing a pink bear next to the dog. Now he was determined to get it. He grabbed more tokens and jammed them in the machine, focusing harder than the last two times. Was the machine rigged? It better not be, or Hoseok will outsmart it himself. Again, he tried, again and again until he was on his seventh try and once again, the dog slipped through the grasp of the claw. "No," he quietly whined.

"Why do you want that dog so bad?" Yoongi asked. It was just a random toy from a cheap machine. Everyone knows the stitches come undone so easily with these stuffed animals. It was a trivial pursuit.

"I-," Hoseok hesitated, not knowing what to say. He felt stupid now, I mean, it was just a toy. He didn't need it. He had no need to beat the game. But, he wanted to make it up to Yoongi for ruining their time here. He sighed and looked at his feet with a small chuckle, "Yeah, it's just a small one anyway. We can go."

Yoongi stared at him and shook his head, gently moving Hoseok over to the side and stood infront of the machine. He grabbed the tokens and put them in, carefully going for the dog and snatching it in the claw with ease. He was going to gloat but the machine stopped him, the weight of the toy causing it to slip out of the grip and fall right next to the drop off point. He grumbled and put more tokens in, finally getting it in the right area and watching it slide down to the prize door. "There," he fished it out and put it in Hoseok's arms. "Now we can go." Yoongi took a few steps before realizing Hoseok hadn't moved. "What?" Hoseok looked down at the stuffed dog in his arms. It was quite cute, black Brady eyes and a pink tongue hanging out past its stitched smile. "Don't tell me that dogs not good enough."

Hoseok looked up. What? Why would he even think that. "It's not for me."

Hoseok knew somebody else?! Someone he wanted to give a gift to? Yoongi thought Hoseok was lonely yet here he was preplanning for someone else! Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Let's go." Hoseok trailed behind him clutching the plushie to his chest and looking down at Yoongi's feet so he did lose him. Yoongi took the bag of tokens off his shoulder, "Here." He said, placing it in the arms of a random child they walked past, smirking when the kid fell over trying to hold the weight on his own. Yoongi snapped his fingers and viola ; they were back in Hoseok's apartment. "I should stick around, keep you company while you wait for your company." He commented sarcastically. He wanted to see what was so great about whoever this was that Hoseok had to win him a prize.

"Company?" Hoseok quietly asked.

"Yeah," he nodded at the toy, "Whatever chump you're giving that to." He ran a hand through his blonde hair, leaving a mental note to do some upkeep with the snap of his fingers later. He bet all of hell that whoever this person was didn't have hair nearly as good as his own, and his was just okay. "You know those come apart easy right? Not a real good gift for somebody."

Hoseok looked at the toy in his arms again, "Oh," he bit his lip, thinking over what to say. Should he tell the truth or lie and invite his parents over? They might be busy, he didn't want to disturb them. One last glance at the dog, he walked over to Yoongi and held it out to him. Yoongi only raised a brow curiously. "Here."

"What?" Yoongi scowled, which inadvertently hurt Hoseok's feelings even more. "Give it to the person coming over or whatever."

Hoseok only waved his wrist a bit again. "It's for you."

"Pfft," Yoongi rolled his eyes. "What? Now that I said it's a bad gift, I deserve to have it?"

Hoseok looked down, "I'm sorry."

Now Yoongi was confused. "For what?"

Hoseok sat on his coffee table and stared at his interlocked hands in his lap. "For ruining the arcade for you." Yoongi stared in confusion as Hoseok went on. "We can go again tomorrow if you want." He proposed halfheartedly. "I Can try again tomorrow." He didn't think he really could, that was enough for a few days already.

"Hoseok, what is this for?" Yoongi held up the toy.

"I-it's, it's for you." His voice small and nervous, he feared it'd start to shake if he waited too long to speak. "I wanted to make it up to you, I kinda ruined the time there. I didn't mean to, it was just so overwhelming and loud, I couldn't take it. I thought I could, I could win you a prize," Hoseok timidly sighed. "Maybe that'd make up for it but you're right. Machine prize toys are super cheap."

Are you kidding? Yoongi sighed and craned his head back with his eyes shut, muttering, "Fuck." He ran his hand down his face which made Hoseok nervous. Maybe he thought Hoseok's attempt was pathetic. He anxiously waited for a response. Meanwhile Yoongi mentally asked himself if he really was that stupid. "Is this who I am?" He muttered to himself as he contemplated how it all flew over his horns. "Gimmie that fucking dog." He said and held his hand out, looking at it in his hands once Hoseok passed it to him afraid.

It was cute admittedly, and soft, just like Hoseok. For the record ; it wasn't cheap. It was pretty decent quality especially for a claw machine and if it ever tore it's not like Yoongi couldn't snap his fingers and have it good as new. He sighed as he looked down at it softly.

"You don't," Hoseok took a step forward and held his hand out again. "You don't have to take it if you feel bad, it's no big deal." Gosh, an understatement would be calling Hoseok a pushover. He really won't stand up for himself at all and just takes the punch like a tree takes a chainsaw.

Yoongi pulled his arms away, turning so the stuffed dog was farther from Hoseok's reach. "It's mine."

Hoseok was so confused but shook his head and remembered why this was happening at all. "I really am Sorry, i didn't mean to ruin our time there."

"Don't apologize, Hoseok." Yoongi said, leaving Hoseok stunned. Satan had apologized to him again. Was that possible? Did it even happen before or did he imagine the whole thing? He stood there shocked with his plump little lips parted slightly. Yoongi always had to fight the urge to stare at them. "I just," he sighed and cringed hard, punching the air a bit as he hyped himself up to explain his emotions ; something he doesn't do much if at all. "I thought you were bored and only came along because you were scared of me."

Hoseok shook his head, "No, I wouldn't do that. Well, I would because I am afraid of you." He admitted shamefully, "But I wanted to go. When I've gone before I've had fun, I thought it'd be fun with you, too." Sleeves twisting and turning in his hands, he spilled his guts. "I can't handle those crowded, scary places. I didn't expect it but I didn't wanna ruin it and complain. Besides, I am a little scared, I didn't want you to be upset and think I didn't wanna come at all. I tried to push through but," he quietly trailed off, sighing. "I couldn't do it. So I thought maybe I could make it up to you." He motioned toward the stuffed dog embarrassed by his choice of apology. "Probably should've won something better."

"No," Yoongi assertively replied, "I like it a lot." He looked at the plushie in his hands again, eyes flicking from the plushie's face to Hoseoks. "I'll name it Hobi."

Hoseok smiled, "That's my nickname."

"I know." Yoongi said and sat the plushie on his own shoulder, holding it there. "I'm sorry I got angry at you. I thought you were bored and thought you were too good to be around me, I shouldn't have been offended by my own assumptions."

"It's okay," Hoseok smiled small. "Are you sure you're not just sparing my feelings about the plush?"

Yoongi shook his head. Honestly, once again he thought the dog was cute and now it would forever make him think of Hoseok and his kind face. How couldn't he like it? "I love it."

++++
I see oneus in like four days bitch what

N O T P R O O F R E A D

bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
101K 4.9K 32
Bangtan is about to debut, but they're missing one thing... a talented young dancer. ☆ A tragic Sope fanfiction that plays with your emotions. ☆ Comp...
22.1K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
3.9K 205 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...