Lightning And Fire: Natsu x R...

By Elva_Proxima19

Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Welcome Back!
Chapter 2: The Truth
Chapter 3: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 1
Chapter 4: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 2
Chapter 5: The Wizard in Armor
Chapter 6: Lullaby: Part 1
Chapter 7: Lullaby Part 2:
Chapter 8: Lullaby Part 3:
Chapter 9: Wind and Flame
Chapter 10: The Strongest Team
Chapter 11: Natsu Vs Erza
Chapter 13: Laxus & Y/n
Chapter 14: Missing S-Class Quest
Chapter 15: The Peace Village
Chapter 16: Laxus and Mira
Chapter 17: Natsu and the Dragon egg Part 1
Chapter 18: Natsu and the Dragon Egg: Part 2
Chapter 19: Phantom Lord: Part 1
Chapter 20: Phantom Lord: Part 2
Chapter 21: Y/n Dreyar and Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 22: 15 Minutes!
Chapter 23: A Scar for Life
Chapter 24: Natsu
Chapter 25: Awakening
Chapter 26: Laxus
Chapter 27: The Play
Chapter 28: Loke
Chapter 29: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 30: Y/n's Plan
Chapter 31: Hypnotized?
Chapter 32: The Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Battle Royal!
Chapter 34: Sweet to Vicious
Chapter 35: Ice Dragon Slayer
Chapter 36: Fantasia Parade
Chapter 37: Do you Remember: Part 1
Do you Remember: Part 2
Do your Remember: Part 3
Chapter 38: A week of Fun!
Chapter 39: Allied Forces, Assemble.
Chapter 40: Oracion Seis's plan
Chaoter 41: Lucy and Y/n Vs Angel
Chapter 42: Natsu vs Cobra
Chapter 43: End of The Oracion Seis
Chapter 44: Saving Natsu
Chapter 45: Rainbow Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 46: Gildarts
Chapter 48: S-Class Trials
Chapter 49: Gildarts Vs Natsu, Second Trial and Enemy Invasion
Chapter 50: Grimore Heart and Family.
Chapter 51: Y/n on Fire
Chapter 52: The Magic Council
Chapter 53: The Truth
Chapter 54: The Tenrou Tree
Chapter 55: Team Natsu Vs Hades
Chapter 56: The Thunder Siblings
Chapter 57: Y/n's True Father
Chapter 56: Hold Hands
Authors Note

Chapter 47: Gildarts and Y/n's fun days

408 5 0
By Elva_Proxima19

As yesterday fell and today quickly came. I was way to excited. Today was mine and Gildarts fun day! We have two rules. One is for Gildarts and one is for me.

**Rules**
Gildarts: No girls
Me: No boys

It's just that simple, in fact. But, what the day is like is first heading to the guild and showing how much stronger I got in my magic. Then going to get ice cream. Then fishing, then preparing the fish if we caught any, then eating the fish for lunch or dinner (depending on the time), and finishing off with a 3 day long mission. Normally when he returns the first day I give him time to relax, the second day he normally stays around the guild and we go fishing and on the third day after he returns, he made it were we would have a fatherish and daughter day. I know he's not my real dad, but he and I always had that real father-daughter connection. Which is why today is so exciting! It's been three years since the last time we had our fun days. Which this morning when my alarm went off, I jumped out of bed and Natsu pulled me back down.

"Come on, Y/n! Five more minutes!" Natsu whined.
"No! Now get up out of bed! I have to go to the guild!" I whined as I tried to pry Natsu off of me. He then wrapped his arms tighter around my waist.
"No. I need sleep!" Natsu whined as I then pulled him off my waist and held a sleeping Natsu.
"Come on, Natsu! Today's the day where I hang out with Gildarts! I can't miss it!" I whined as I shook Natsu back and forth.
"Just let me sleep!" Natsu complained.
"No! Now get out of bed or I'll drag you off." I stated as I continued to shake him.
"Why?" Natsu whined.
"Because you get to see me and Gildarts fight!" I stated with stars in my eyes. Which made Natsu's eyes open and his eyes go wide.
"Why didn't you say so, let's go." Natsu stated as he jumped out of bed.
"Let me get dressed first." I stated with a smile. I quickly changed into a f/c spaghetti strap crop top and a black skort. I put on my black peep toe shoes and I raced out the door after I locked it. Natsu followed behind me as he caught up to me and handed me Happy. We then quickly ran to the guild.

Gildarts Pov...
As the day begun, I knew what today was. Today was the day that Y/n proves how strong she has gotten. She told me she's gotten stronger and I can't wait to see. Besides we have our own fun outings and it's been a while since we had one. I had just walked into the guild. There was a few tables filled with other guild members as I walked over to the bar. Master was already at the guild and drinking like normal as Mirajane was washing the few dishes from the night before.
"Good morning, Gildarts." Mira stated with a smile.
"Morning Mira, and Master." I stated with a smile as Mira then brought me a drink.
"Good morning, Gildarts." Master sighed as he put his drink down. I then took a sip of my drink as a question came to mind.
"Hey, I notice how Laxus isn't here. Y/n told me something about him, but I can recall what she exactly said. So Where is the kid?" I asked.
"He taking some time to clear his head." Master stated.
"Clearing his head. What for?" I questioned.
"Well the past year has been pretty difficult. For one countless of people have tried to kidnap Y/n, and one was a dark guild." Mira stated.
"Yeah she told me about that." I stated as I took another sip.
"It was the Hypnosis guild. It was Draven Charm's son Hayden. He was the one who commanded the whole thing." Master stated.
"Your kidding me! Draven and Hayden turned darkside. That kid! Who knew he would've turned dark side. I guess all kids follow theirparent footsteps am I right." I exclaimed at first and then chuckled at the end.
"Yeah, Hayden hypnotized Laxus. Which is why Y/n had to use her Kaminari's lightning Angel's Dragon's Heaven purification." Mira stated.
"Nice. So that's what happened to him. Man he's lame!" I laughed.
"Well he let himself get hypnotize to save Y/n." Mira stated.
"Indeed. It's something I'd never seen the boy do. He cares so much for Y/n, it surprises me he would changes his ways for her." Master stated.

"Yeah, but he's always cared for her though. Besides Y/n is his little sis." I sighed with a smile as I notice she should be here by now.

"Y/n should be walking in through those doors anytime now." I chuckled.
"Yep. Any minute now." Master stated.
"Three... Two... One..." I stated as when I said one the guild doors was kicked open to reveal Y/n.

"There she is." I chuckled.

**Y/n's Pov**
Once Natsu, Happy, and me got to the guild's doors, I kicked them open.
"There she is." Gildarts chuckled. He then stood up and turned and faced me as I smiled evily.
"I'm going to do it!" I stated as I took off running towards Gildarts.
"You sure you want to." Gildarts stated with the same smile I had.
"Damn straight." I stated as I continued to run.
"Alright." He chuckled as I jumped up in the air.

We both at the same time quickly raised our right hand.

Quickly our palms hit together as my feet gracefully landed on the ground behind Gildarts. We both laughed as he then quickly spun around and pulled me into a hug. Soon everyone in the guild started showing up. Gildarts soon let me out of the hug as I looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back as I ran and jumped up on the stage. Gildarts smirked at me as he begin to walk out of the guild. I knew where he was going to. He was waiting for me on the beach beside the guild. I smiled knowing what was about to happen.
"Hey you guys, I would quiet down. Y/n has something she want to tell you." Gildarts stated as he walked out of the guild leaving all eyes on me. As the room soon silenced.
"

Thanks you guys, but I just wanted to say if you want to see an awesome fight then follow me!" I yelled and everyone soon started yelling and getting pumped up. I jumped off the stage and took off running to the beach. I stopped as I saw Gildarts standing in front of me looking off into the ocean. I looked back to see everyone surrounding us.

"So, How strong have you gotten?" Gildarts stated as he turned and looked at me.
"Oh. I'll show you." I stated smugly.
"Then come at me." Gildarts chuckled.
"Like Pleasure!" I stated as I jumped up and got ready to attack. I then hit Gildarts as he blocked the punch. I then continued to hit him multiple times as the guild then gasp.
"Woah! She's so strong!" Part of the guild gasped.
"Look she pushed him back!" Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Gray, Elfman, and Cana exclaimed.
"I didn't realize Y/n was this strong." Jet and Droy exclaimed. I chuckled as I jumped back. He then moved his arm down where I could see his face. He was grinning from ear to ear.
"Damn. Those small few hits actually left some pain." Gildarts chuckled.
"Hehe. I do learn from the best, but I'm not done yet!" I stated as a white light came over me. Gildarts gasped as the light soon faded to show me in my Dragon Force armor. I then took a step back as I quickly slashed at him and then I did it again before finishing my attack off with a ball of electricity. The attack exploded as it then quickly disappeared to reveal Gildarts still standing like I hoped. I smiled as I then sent one more attack at Gildarts that went to hit him as he then quickly regain his thought and dodge the attack.
"That's enough." Gildarts stated as he looked down. I gasped as I then quickly returned back to the outfit I was wearing.
"Dad. Is everything okay?" I questioned as he quickly smile and looked up at me.
"I can tell you've gotten stronger, especially since that you obtain Dragon Force Armor. Just like you mother." Gildarts chuckled.
"Thanks Dad!" I chuckled with a smile.
"No problem kid. Besides why keep trying to beat me when I can feel how much your magic energy has increased." Gildarts chuckled as he walked over towards me. He then pulled me into a side way hug and smiled at me.
"I guess you could tell how powerful I have gotten. Yet, I still haven't had to use my true power of my crush magic." I chuckled.
"As strong as you are, you may never have to use the true power crush magic. Besides how about we take a break and go get us something to cool us off from the morning heat." Gildarts chuckled.
"Yeah!" I exclaimed with a smile. I then notice how Cana was looking a little sad so I got her attention."Yo! Cana! You wanna hang out with Gildarts and me like you use too!"
"No. You guys have fun. I just need a drink that's all." Cana stated as she quickly return to the guild.
"Oh, okay." I sighed.
"Come on, let's go get some ice cream, it's been one of your favorite deserts." Gildarts chuckled.
"Yeah! So let's go!" I agreed as we begin to walk away from Magnolia's Beach that's near the guild.

We had just begin walking to the ice cream parlor as I was really happy.
"Your really happy today." Gildarts chuckled.
"Well why wouldn't I be! I get to hang out with the coolest dad in the world!" I exclaimed in happiness.
"Jeez, I don't know if I'm the coolest." Gildarts sighed.
"Well you are to me! Beside what I wanna know is what kind of ice cream are you going to get?" I stated and asked.
"I was thinking about getting my favorite kind." Gildarts chuckled.
"Me too!" I stated.
"Which is f/i/c/f(favorite ice cream flavor)! It's just so good!" Gildarts and me said in unsion. We laughed as we then made it to the ice cream parlor. He held the door open for me and I sat down waiting for him to order.
"Hey there Gildarts. You hanging out with your adorable daughter." The lady behind the counter chuckled as she looked at Gildarts and then at me.
"Yep. Two f/i/c/f please." Gildarts chuckled.
"Coming right up!" The lady stated as she begin to scoop the ice cream into a ball.
"So Dad, what do you have plan for us today? Anything different?" I questioned.
"No. Nothing different, unless you have something in mind." Gildarts stated as he leaned against the ice cream parlor's bar.
"Nope. Nothing really." I stated with a smile as the lady behind the counter giggled.
"She never grows up does she." The lady giggled.
"She has grown up a lot, but her childish ways will always stay. Her mother was just like that." Gildarts chuckled.
"Electra was her mother, right?" The lady asked.
"Yeah. Y/n has gotten as strong as her mother." Gildarts sighed.
"Yeah, did Y/n tell you about how she saved the city! It was something I've never seen anyone do!" The lady stated as she handed Gildarts the first ice cream she scooped.
"Really, she didn't say anything about that." Gildarts chuckled as he looked at me.
"What? I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just got to excited to see you so I forgot." I stated as Gildarts handed me my ice cream.
"Oh she was awesome! She literally destroyed the whole entire mechanical dragon in one blow!" The lady exclaimed as she then handed Gildarts his ice cream.
"Well she does learn from the best." Gildarts chuckled as he gave her the jewels for the ice cream. We then walked out of the parlor and went to South Gate Park in Magnolia.

We sat at a bench and ate our ice cream. I asked him about why he froze earlier during our fight when I turned into my dragon force armor. He told me it was because I looked so much like my mom. He told me a story of how he got her to trust him. He stated that he was in the town she was fighting a monster at and she took on a solo job. When he found her apparently the monster she was fighting was on top of her and she had her hands on the monsters mouth preventing it from trying to bite her. Apparently she said she didn't need help and Gildarts attack the monster helping her have the advantage again. It turned out that after she defeat the monster, Mom attacked Gildarts and electrocuted him. He then told her, he would protect her and that she should trust the guild. She cried and told him that she had a family again. It was something I never knew about my mom.

"Thanks for telling me. I had no idea that she had no family." I stated as I finish my ice cream.
"Yeah. She told me that her family was dead. Mother, fathers, and sister. All we're gone, she didn't even tell me how they died." Gildarts sighed.
"Oh." I sighed.
"Yeah. I know how you know little about your mom, but anytime you have a question about her, you just ask me." Gildarts stated with a smile.
"Okay." I stated with a smile.
"You ready to go fishing?" He asked.
"Yeah!" I stated with a smile as we then stood up and went to Gildarts's place. He got the fishing poles with hook, bait, and a couple baskets. One basket for the fish, and the others for ingredients we would freshly pick. We then headed to the East Forest, where we normally would fish at.

We had just gotten the bait on and then we cast our line. We sat on the ground and waited for a bite.
"So besides getting stronger and destroying a mechanical dragon, what else is new?" Gildarts asked as I remember that I didn't have motion sickness no more.
"Oh my god! I totally forgot to tell you that I don't have motion sickness anymore." I stated.
"Wait, really!" Gildarts exclaimed.
"Yep!" I chuckled.
"That's super amazing!" Gildarts stated like a five year old.
"I know right!" I exclaimed like a five year old.
"So besides that being new what exactly happened when you save Magnolia?" Gildarts asked.
"Well Natsu thought he found a lead on Igneel due Gray telling him a lady name Daphne, met an actual dragon. When in reality it turned out Daphne was just trying to lure Natsu into a trap so she could use him as a power source for a dragon she made. It turned out Gray lured Natsu there because long ago Natsu made a promise to a city to save them and he never did. Until I pulled all of the electricity that the machine was making towards me. I then destroyed it in one final hit. Which ended up over heating me. If it wasn't for Gray cooling me down then I would've still been knocked out." I explained.
"Oh. So that's what happened." Gildarts chuckled as I then felt my pole start tugging.
"I got a bite!" I exclaimed as I quickly jumped up.
"Now just reel it in." Gildarts stated as I gently reeled it. I then quickly pulled it out of the water as I reeled in the first fish we caught.
"Sweet! I caught one!" I exclaimed with a smile.
"Nicely done." Gildarts stated as we then continued to catch more fish. We caught plenty and we then begin to look for fresh mushrooms and herbs.

We soon had enough for what we we're planning on doing. We we're going to cook for the whole guild. We started by getting the fish prepared for cooking. While Gildarts helped get the fish prepared, Mira and me both made many different kinds of sauces for the fish. We then walked out from the kitchen as everyone notice.
"Everyone listen up! Tonight we'll be having a feast!" I yelled silencing the guild.
"A feast..." Part of the guild mumbled.
"I wonder what for?" The other half of the guild mumbled.
"Yes. A feast. A feast to welcome home our strongest wizard, but also how he has returned back alive!" I yelled.
"Yeah!" The guild yelled.
"Which is why we prepared this feast for everyone!" I yelled as Mira started to bring out the courses.
"Thanks for the help, Mira!" I stated with a smile.
"No problem." She giggled.
"Y/n your cooking is amazing!" Natsu exclaimed as he ate the whole plate of fish in one go.
"Hehe. Thanks Natsu." I chuckled.
"You should totally do a whole cooking model page in Sorcerer Weekly." Natsu exclaimed with a smile.
"Why?" I questioned.
"Because since you like to model for clothing brands and the guild and other stuff like that you should totally do one for food! Besides you look super cute in a chef outfit!" Natsu exclaimed with a huge smile on his face. The comment quickly made me feel flustered as Gildarts started to flip out.
"When did you join Sorcerer Weekly?!" He exclaimed.
"Well it was two years ago. In fact we saved my first ever copy of being in Sorcerer Weekly." I stated as I quickly washed my hands, dried them, and went and found the magazine. Gramps had it in his office, in the book called memories. I then quickly went back to guild's first floor were I showed Gildarts the magazine. He took three magazine and his face change. He wasn't smiling. He looked like he was proud, but he just couldn't believe what he was seeing.
"Why did you need to?" Gildarts questioned as he flipped through the pages.
"Because the house Laxus and me bought the amout was increased." I stated sadly.
"Your kidding me!" Natsu exclaimed.
"No. The normal amount was 250,000 Jewel until they raised it to 300,000. We needed the money, and I was going on many missions. Left and right. I never caught a break." I stated.
"Indeed. Anytime she actual got a break she fell asleep in the guild. Each time she left, she was taking four to eight missions a day. S-class and standards quests. That's how she also became more powerful over time." Mira stated.
"The one time I was stressing about money, and which job would provide the best choice for it, Mira made me sit down and take a break." I stated.
"I told her she needed to. If she kept working so much she would just work herself to much and possibly hurt herself during battle." Mira agreed.
"She offered me to go with her to Sorcerer Weekly." I stated.
"I told her that it would providence with more than enough money for the next couple months, and still have money leftover." Mira stated.
"So I went. This whole Magazine gave me 510,000 jewels. Due to the fact of how much money was made. It finally gave me a break. It helped me see how much I did work." I stated with a smile.

"Woah! That's a little of money from that photo shoot!" Natsu exclaimed.
"Yes, but that doesn't mean a damn thing now." I stated.
"What are you saying?!" Natsu, Mira, and Gildarts questioned.
"A couple day after I payed the rent for this month they requested 75,000 more jewel including one finally pay of 300,00 jewel." I stated.
"Your--" Natsu gasped.
"Your saying they increase the amount one last time!" Mira exclaimed.
"Yes. They proclaim it because of the last attack on the town." I stated sadly.
"Those greedy ass wholes!" Natsu growled.
"Natsu there's nothing we can do." I stated.
"Yes there is!" Natsu yelled.
"No! There isn't! They ask for what they need. Besides it's not like it matters! This is the last dept! I'm paying more than I need to!" I yelled back.
"Y/n--" Natsu begin to say when I interrupted him, "Listen to me! Normally I pay 150,000 jewels I'll be paying 225,000 jewels! If they continue to ask for more then we'll do something about it."

"Fine! But, I don't want them to charge you for next month. When you go to pay the rest I want to go with you." Natsu stated as he hugged me.
"Okay." I stated with a smile as I hugged Natsu back. As the rest of the night went on I ate dinner and then I fell asleep in the guild cuddling with Natsu.

The Next Day...
When I woke up I found out that Natsu and me was still at the guild, but today was the day Gildarts and me get to go on our own little mission. We was up on the second floor looking at the only S-Class left. All it said was to go to Mount Hakobe and you'll get your orders, and we would get paid million jewel too. So that's where we was heading to.

"So what exactly is this mission about?" I question as I walked forward as I continued to shiver a bit.
"The hell as I know. We'll get the information once we get to the clients area. Are you okay?" Gildarts questioned.
"Just a bit cold." I shivered.
"Here." Gildarts stated as he wrapped a blanket he had around me.
"Thanks Dad." I stated with a smile as I snuggled up to the blanket. He smiled at me as he then continued to move onward when quickly a hand came around my waist.
"What the--A vulcan!" I exclaimed.
"Hehe! Why are you traveling around with this old man?" The Vulcan laughed as he tighten his fist up a bit. I screamed a bit which made Gildarts turn around quickly.
"Y/n!" Gildarts exclaimed.
"She's mine. Go find you own Woman!" The Vuclan growled.
"You really want to play that game. Put, down my daughter or face the complicat--" Gildarts stated as then the Vulcan quickly hit him off the cliff.
"DAD!" I screamed as the Vulcan kept walking forward. The vulcan soon brought me to a Mansion. He then threw me on the ground and I was met with a man. Apparently his name was Chase White. He was an ice wizard with lilac hair and was that client that Gildarts and me was suppose to meet. He then put me in some kind of magic lacrima. The machine begin to extract me of my lightning magic as it quickly stopped. Then it quickly restarted again and brought pain. I screamed as I then felt an increase of magic power. The machine then stopped and I fell to the bottom of the magic lacrima ball.

"You won't be the same. He gets here, you'll see how you don't mess with me." I chuckled.
"What do you mean?" Chase question.
"Don't you feel that. He's coming. You better watch out." I chuckled as the doors then shattered as a white aurora laid over a dark presence. Chase gasped and so did his vulcan butler.
"So this where you took Y/n." Gildarts stated as he shot an attack that shattered the Lacrima. He then quickly stood in front of me as he glared at Chase and his Vulcan butler.
"I told you not to mess with me." I chuckled as Gildarts soon helped me up.
"I bet you don't even have a damn dime! You dare contact the Fairy Tail Guild and I will come back, but I won't be alone!" Gildarts growled.
"Damn straight. You greedy man! You used all of your stupid money to build this ridiculous place so you can make it look like it was someone's fault! If it was up to me I would completely destroy this place. But, I'm not going to." I yelled.
"Why not?" They questioned.
"Because! Where Fairy Tail Wizards! We don't hurt others unless it's totally necessary!" I stated.
"That feeling your feeling it's fear. Just remember who you dealing with." Gildarts stated with a cold look.
"Yes, but before we leave I deserve to show you who your messing with!" I stated as I pulled my hand back.

I then quickly hit the Vulcan and then I kicked Chase. They were knocked out cold and Gildarts and me then walked back to the guild and told them about the mission. They laughed and stated how it was a stupid idea and other thing.

That day I went home and enjoy a nice long hot bath and a good night's sleep cuddling up to Natsu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 59 24
In the vibrant world of Fiore, where magic reigns supreme and adventure awaits at every turn, a new hero emerges from the shadows of his brother's le...
124K 3.8K 38
~Sequel of "The Singer & The Bad Boy"~ Last year of college and the band has been more popular than ever. Natsu's father wants him to take over the f...
130K 3.2K 45
[COMPLETED] Follow the adorable and cute story of Fairy Tail as they enter a beach resort... The trip was meant to be unharmful, designed to congrat...
196K 4.9K 35
After being thrown back in time, Nashi Dragneel and her teammates witness the biggest fights and most memorable moments in Fairy Tail history. As the...