RWBY: RISING REVENGEANCE (Und...

By Da-Destroyer-Ruby

Excuse me but let me slip in this being my first legitimate book. I never really thought I'd be here, I never... More

Prologue (Redone)
Chapter 1: Quick law (Redone)
Chapter 2: Interrogation (Redone)
Chapter 3: Meeting the knowns
Chapter 4: Entering the forest
Chapter 5: RULES OF NATURE~
Chapter 6: Settling it in
Chapter 7: Noah
Chapter 8: Battle of the wicked
Chapter 10: Jaunes will to strength.
Chapter 11: Forever fall
Chapter 12: The power I withheld (Volume 1 end)
Chapter 13: Upgraded
Chapter 14: Keep your enemies close, but your friends closest.
Chapter 15: Mercury and emerald
Chapter 16: Push body
Chapter 17: Payday
Chapter 18: Till death do us part.
Chapter 19: Infiltrated
Chapter 20: Ballroom bonanza
Chapter 21: Mirror Mirror.
Chapter 22: Assault (Volume 2 finale)
Volume 3 Chapter 23: Truth to lies.
Volume 3 Chapter 24: Instamatic
Volume 3 Chapter 25: Search
Volume 3 Part 26: End result
Volume 3 Chapter 27: Second phase
Volume 3 Chapter 28: Phase 2 complete
Volume 3 Chapter 29: Fall? Phase 3
Volume 3 Chapter 30: Phase 4
Volume 3 Chapter 31: Phase five
Volume 3 Chapter 32 (Volume 3 finale)
Chapter 33: Return of the man you once knew
Chapter 34: 99
Chapter 35: Short change
Technical difficulties
Chapter 36: Who am I?
Chapter 37: [Redacted] Reunion
Chapter 38: Endebted
Chapter 39: Roman
Alright
hmm
NEWS

Chapter 9: Spider attack

1.3K 28 7
By Da-Destroyer-Ruby

 I just woke up an hour ago, it's 5 am, I got ready for school. Let's do this.

Blake:" Are you sure we should be out here this late?"

Yn:" Don't you mean early, it's  5 AM"

Blake:" We should go get some rest, don't you think"

Yn:" You can go get some sleep, I need to find Roman"

Blake:" He won't be out during the day, and we don't want to disturb the peoples' day, we should head to Beacon and just sleep"

You thought about it for a bit, turning around and seeing the bags under Blake's eyes.

Yn:" You're just gonna keep following me, correct?"

Blake:" Yes"

Yn:" Fine, let's head home"

Blake's side-eyed you at the word home.

=======

Entering your room, Blake slid through the window as she sees you opening the door.

Yn:" You can go to your room now, thank you for helping me out tonight"

Yn:' Even if I didn't need it...'

Blake:" No need for an apology, you saved me, I helped you"

Yn:" You almost got knocked out because you did follow me"

Blake:" Your welcome"

She said walking out of the door, you sighed as you breathed in slowly and the steam is released from your suit, exerting out the window.

Yn:" That feels much better"

You put your sword casing on the side of your bed as you slept on the ground in a meditation position, taking advantage that you felt nothing, you tried to meditate to calm the anger you have.

============

Noah:" So he's after the dust? What for"

Noah said, raising his blade on someone's neck, who whimpered.

???:" P-please! I- i- I have a family!"

Noah:" Oh? You have a family?"

The man nodded severely before Noah sheathed his sword.

Noah:" I'm sorry then"

???:" T-thank you"

The man then got punched in the face, wrecking his aura.

Noah:" Does it look like I care if you have a family?!"

Punching the man again,  Noah grabbed one of the men's teeth and ripped it out, making the poor soul scream once again.

Noah:" I'll ask you one more damn time, where the hell is your boss"

The man didn't answer as he couldn't form the blood loss, Noah groaned, dropping the almost dead body to the floor.

Noah:" What does somebody need to do to get a willingly helpless man"

You kicked the man in the head as more blood splattered across the wall.

Noah:" Wooh!"

Reaching the end of his rush, Noah kneeled at the man who was knocked out.

Noah:" Too bad you didn't tell me his boss, my friend, would have been a great thing to do"

The news operatives suddenly went only showing a news anchor, Noah was interested of course.

' There have been two groups of people, one singular person and another group of two stopping the white fang from stealing from Dust operatives, and have security footage of it'

It soon showed you and Blake fighting against the white fang, making Noah widen his eyes from what he's seeing.

Noah:" Raiden!? No, Another one like me!"

' The second being something that we sadly can't show on screen, it would be ill-advised against all the people children to watch what was on the footage. All we can say is 6 white fang members were found dead, while the first group only injured them'

Noah:" That's great! This is great!"

Noah turned to the unconscious man and smacked him in the head.

Noah:" Guess this is your lucky day"

==============

You were feeling fuzzy, you stumbled upon your movement and soon fell onto the side table, hitting your jaw on it and falling right next to the bed.

Yn:" Owe?"

You didn't know how to react to that, but standing up, you checked the time and saw it being 3 of the afternoon.

Yn:" I guess I did need sleep"

Picking up your sword, you set it onto your back as it dropped a bit from magnets pulling it.

Yn:' What's out on the news today?'

' A Police officer who was charged with 29 sex charges has now been sent to prison, officials say

Yn:" That's great news"

' A rare bear is now wanted by officials, the bear dubbed Hank the Tank over in Vale and is strong enough to beat an Ursa Major. So, officials warn you to stay away from it unless you are certain you can beat it. Charged with 29 break-ins the bear-'

You put your hand on your forehead before starting to laugh a bit.

Yn:" Alright, that just takes the cake"

You hide the tabs from your front and decide to get out of your room and not be a gremlin. You walked out the door and saw the door open to RWBY- Sorry BRSY (I used Weiss last name), walking down the corridor, reaching the door. Furthermore, you knock a few times before seeing Blake cleaning up the shelves.

Blake:" Hello"

Yn:" I forgot you were the leader of this team"

Blake:" Whom else would it be?"

Yn:" I wouldst know, really, but where are they now?"

Blake:" Getting something to eat, over at vale, which was over 2 hours ago"

Yn:" Do they have any fighting problems?"

Blake:" Apart from Weiss being natty at Ruby, no not really, apart from her whole personality being angry"

Yn:" What why?"

Blake:" She doesn't have her weapon"

Yn:" What happened to it?"

Blake:" When we were doing the entrance exam, Weiss left her weapon as a sacrifice to escape"

Yn:' I see...'

Yn:" I'll go see if I can find it"

Blake:" Let me go aswel-"

Yn:" No no, please rest, I took you out for a long journey last night, I don't need much sleep anyway as well I have no fatigue."

Blake:" Alright, but here"

Blake tossed you something and catching it, you see it to be a dust capsule'

Yn:" What is this for?"

Blake:" Rub it onto the blade of your weapon, it will add the effect to it"

Looking at the container, you smiled as you walked out the door.

Yn:" Thank you"

Blake nodded, leaving, she sighs before rubbing her shoulder and stretching before jumping onto her... bunk bed and having a nice rest.

============

Five hundred READS?! AHH

=============

Weiss:" Please, I'd rather be at home than eat out here"

Yang:" I think anyone would Weiss"

Weiss:' No, No they wouldn't

Ruby:" Aww, come on, Weiss, lighten the mood!"

Weiss:" I'd rather have an Ursai devour me than listen to you two's complaints"

=============

The clouds in the sky were absent with the wind blowing inside the emerald forest, leaves dropping at certain spots for apparent no reason, and walking into it was you.

Yn:" Where could the rapier be?"

You swung onto a tree, swiftly jumping from branch to branch, leading with a swoop from one branch to another. The trees soon lost some leaves due to the speed. Branches hitting Yns face caused him to get some small scars on his face.

Yn:'Our area of test should be around... there'

You located the place where you fought the nevermore, placing your footing on the ground where your footprints lay, matching.

Yn:" Where did she come from..."

You walked around the area investigating where Weiss could have come from, you pulled out your scroll and went to a camera around sticking it into your hand.

Yn:" Let's see what you have"

The camera started to flood strings around the Scroll, well in your eyes, but soon the threads got cut, rejecting the scroll.

Yn:" Isn't that just feral of you, Ozpin?"

You told, holding the camera up to your face, smiling onto it.

Yn:" Now if you wanted me to be here, you'd want to let me access this camera"

The threads once again reached for the scroll, connected to it, and lit green, you smiled and turned to the camera.

Yn:" Was that so hard?"

You suddenly felt multiple links throughout your body, you felt an electric burst throughout your cyborg body.

Yn:' That feels weird'

Pursuing the cameras, you were able to see what they saw, with a little screen appearing right next to them showing any signs of Weiss on them.

Yn:" Right"

Turning a sharp right, you jump onto a branch grabbing a camera pointed to the sky, seeing the info it's got to give.

Yn:" She came from the northeast on that thing"

Jumping and suddenly going into a crouch position, your eyes turn red once more as they released the pressurized gas inside them, fuming with steam. In the verge of sudden movement, your legs spring upwards, shooting you straight into the sky.

Yn:" ASI SE HASI! (THAT'S HOW IT's DONE)

You smiled as you moved your body to suitably travel through the air, looking to the direction where Weiss and Ruby came from.

Yn:" ANOTHER PICK OF THE APPLE!"

Falling to the ground you spread your arms with red eyes and soon start gliding through the air a bit, moving forwards instead of just down, able to travel a few 40 meters before hitting the ground rolling to cushion yourself.

Yn:" Around here then"

Pursuing amongst the trees, you cut down a Grimm standing on the roots, spreading its red liquids on the trees.

Yn:" Should have watched where you were going"

Finally, finding a stumbled tree, you look at the marks on the tree showing mark. Running along the tree, you find a nest with food and sticks fallen over, but the food was... Grimm...?

Yn:" These shits eat food?"

You stalk some of them, seeing a bunny devour a small cat Grimm after they fought.

Yn:" Weird"

Something pounced from the trees and onto your face, it was crawling around your face till you ripped it off seeing it as a spider and squish it.

Yn:" What the hell?!"

Crushing it in your hands, the red goo went absolutely everywhere, including onto your face, which disgusted you.

Yn:" Fucking hell!"

One of the bunnies attacking you missed as you grabbed them from the air and snapped their neck.

Yn:" Just no"

An owl attacked you on the head knocking you back from shock, holding onto the owl it tried to fly away but tearing off its wings, you reach the bottom with the ashes of the owl on you.

Yn:" Jesus christo Que pedaco de mierda fue heco Otravez (Jesus Christ what fucking piece of shit was that thing again)

Continuing your journey, you check onto a camera and see it pointing to Weiss with ruby, continuing your path you see the Rapier on the tree, stabbed.

Yn:" Found it"

[6:31]

Yn:" Three hours? Huh?"

Walking to the rapier, you pull it out from the tree making it explode on your face, through the smoke you push away the smoke.

Yn:" Couldn't have this been better?"

You checked on the status of the weapon, it didn't seem burnt rusted nor scratched one bit, thank God to you.

Yn:' I'll go home now'

You turned to see a spider emerging from the forest, it seemed huge and soon some more appeared behind it, the creatures turning to you immediately trying to attack.

Yn:" What in the fuck!?"

You dodged one of their attacks by using acrobatic, front flipping and backflipping from attacks, before stabbing one in the head making it fall, you soon jumped on a tree to take a breather.

Yn:" Why the hell?"

The one that you killed soon had its abdomen ripped open, releasing even more of these spiders.

Yn:" Holy shit"

Looking at Weiss weapon, you loaded it and pointed it at the creatures, releasing the dust completely annihilating the small little spiders. Hurting the others in an area of damage, with fire spread amongst the grass.

Yn:" Please don't let this be one of those situations"

Plummeting your sword onto another spider, you stabbed the rapier into the abdomen angulating the spider lings, kicking the spider's body onto a tree splattering it to ashes.

Yn:" Anyone else, amigos?"

The 4 spiders left all attacked you simultaneously, you ducked and shot the rapiers dust upwards, compiling an explosion to all their heads.

Yn:" Shooting fire dust upwards causes an explosion, noted"

The red goo flying starts to land on you, causing some sizzling on your cheek.

Yn:" AH"

You slashed your face with your clawed hands, taking the acid off

Yn:" Jesus"

The spider lings soon trying to escape their abdomen saw their ends with screeches, and in the end you killed each individual spider without dust.

Yn:" DIE"

Not allowing them to multiply once more, you soon back up a bit tired onto a tree, clawing your way upward.

Yn:" Finally"

Reaching the branch, you sigh, taking a rest on the branch as mist released.

Yn:" I'll take a nice rest here"

You looked down to see the damage on your body dented, or slightly dented from the acid. But in multiple areas, just enough for anyone to notice, not to mention the dirt on your back and the red goo from other Grimm.

Alright ignoring the title this is the tenth chapter :D i am glad that people are reading my story, but i need to work on other ones. I want to set atleast 5 stories up with atleast 10 chapters in them. You know so i dont have to worry about me being. UGH I WANNA WRITE NEW BUK. And i will be to worried about already having to many.

Also check out John Wick book-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1K 5
(Since my Heated Moments book was deleted I think I should try making something new, the thing is that this one will be really short. It's also a AU)...
234K 3K 16
(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Your militaristic training and ideals has...
1.4K 20 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...
41.5K 1K 56
(Weiss x Ruby) welcome all gays. nope thats a bad start hello fellow rainbow worshippers. na that doesn't work either sup homies- NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT...