~The Way You Hate Me~ SHAKHI...

By Aarohi_LOVE

This fanfiction is inspired from the ITV series Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani and the popular onscreen couple... More

INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Part 1-Beginning
Part 2- Bus Stop
Part 3 First Meet
Part 4 Mixed Emotions
Part 5 Hurt
Part- 6 I want her
Part 7 Sinking Heart
Part- 8 Broken Trust
Part- 9 She's Mine
Part-10 Burning Souls
Part-11 The Silence
Part-12 It's Complicated
Part-13 Because Of You
Part-14 Let Me Go
Part-15 My Heart Wants You
Part-16 Before The Storm
Part 18 A Moment To Regret
Part 19 Masked Pain

Part-17 Forbidden Feelings

2.7K 206 159
By Aarohi_LOVE

She looked back and time stopped. They simply gazed into each other's eyes for a long.

Her presence beside him is enough to uplift his mood and forget everything. He knows, why she's here! unintentionally, She has hurt him and he knows she can not sleep peacefully after hurting him and this girl says She hates him? He chuckled mentally.

"Are you Okay?" After a long silence he asked and she stared at him in surprise. How can someone be so selfless? As long as she remembers, she was the one who let him down and Shaan scolded him because of her.

"Anokhi..." He called softly

"Hmm.." She nodded, her gaze strolling over his face absently.

After a few minutes of silence.
"My intention was not to hurt you!" He said slowly, looking down. His voice was heavy. She was already guilty since his encounter with Shaan. Why didn't he tell him? And here he is, making it worse.

She gulped
"You should have told uncle! Hum party se meri wazah se aa gye the!"

"Tumhe bura laga?" He asked with a gleam of unknown happiness in his eyes, she looked at him at his question and looked down again.

she did not answer. she has nothing to say. Yes! She felt bad but cannot admit to him that she is really hurt by Shaan's words.

"Tum mere bare mein itna kab se sochne lagi!" He paused gazing down at her, but she refused to look up. she can't let him see through her but he pulled her hand as she tried to stand up to leave and with no other option she sat back.

He was staring at her. While she was looking everywhere except him.

He smiled and asked
"Dinner Kiya tumne?"

"I know you haven't eaten!" Before she could reply, he said with a sad smile. And she looked at him in surprise.

"Mujhe bhukh nahi hai!" She said lowering her eyes.

"Kya matlab bhukh nhi hai!"

"chalo!" He offered his hand

First she looked at him and than his hand and hesitatily she gave her hand in his. Which brought a smile to his lips.

Both went inside the house, Holding hands. But he was unaware of her uneven heartbeats.

"Come!" He lightly pulled her hand and walked inside the kitchen.

"But I'm not hungry!" She insisted

"Okay! But you've to have something!"

After thinking for a while he asked
"Noodles khaogi?"

She kept staring him.
"Kya hua? Itna muskil sawal to nhi puchh diya!" He chuckled.

"Chalo! Mai bnata hu!" He said

"Aap bnayenge?" She asked him surprisingly

"Obviously! Aur koi hai yaha?" He chuckled, looking around the kitchen.

"Nahi! Mtlb...mai bna deti hu!" She said and moved towards the kitchen cabinet.

"No! Ruko tum!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her original position.

"Mai bnata hu! You just sit here!" He gestures for her to sit on a chair and walks towards the cabinet. And starts looking for packets of noodles.

"Mai nikal deti hu!" she once again proceeded to help him and this time he grabbed her waist and made her sit on a chair, leaving her astonished.

"Tum ek baar me koi baat manti nhi n! ab chup-chap yhi baithi raho, mai banata hu!" He said looking into her eyes but she became deaf. She was looking at him with wide eyes. His hands are still on her waist, creating havoc in her body. she felt her breath stuck in her throat. She was not absolutely nervous but she did not know what to say how to react.

"Kya hua! Anokhi..." He asked but stopped as he realised what he did just now.

Shaurya immediately removed his hands from her waist and just shifted feeling awkward. she let out a breath.

"Amm...sorry!" He chipped in a low voice and without looking into her eyes, He again went to the kitchen cabinet to get a packet of noddle. While she tried to normalize her wild breaths.

She has been sitting there ever since he made her sit. She didn't move an inch. While he was making noodles.

"Tumne abhi tak change nhi Kiya?" He asked to break the awkwardness and she gave him a confused look to which he pointed towards her clothes and she realised she has not changed her clothes after college.

So many things happened in a few hours that she completely forgot to change.

"Umm...mai change kar ke aati hu!" She said, tugging a strand behind her ear.

"NAHI!" He said immediately and she looked at him surprisingly.
"Nahi! I mean baad me kar lena, it's okay!" He said with his silly smile, cursing himself for reminding her. he didn't want her to go from here. She was with him in this moment and he wanna live it.

She was watching him carefully. Not for once he asked her that why did she call her family? and she knows why he didn't. He didn't wanna scrape her wounds.
She sighed, If anyone else will see how much he loves her, they will surely be jealous of her luck. But only she knows what his love has cost her. But despite all the efforts to stay away from him. She ends up with him only. The farther she tries to go, the closer her heart wants to be to him.

"Taste karke btao! How's it?" He broke her trance, bringing a spoon full of noodles in front of her mouth.

she looked at his hand and then his eyes.

"Hmm?" He smiled, gesturing her to have it. And don't know why she couldn't refuse him. maybe! Because in this moment she just wants to see him happy, knowing well he has spread this smile on his lips for her only, forgetting all his pain.
And she ate it but her eyes moistened. which didn't go unnoticed by Shaurya.

"is it spicy?" He hurriedly poured a glass of water for her but she refused.

"Anokhi! Kya hua?" He asked again, when she tried to get down on the floor and he helped her by holding her hand.

She turned her face to the other side. She doesn't know why, but when he fed her, something pricked her heart. she realized that it had been so long since her mother's death that no one had fed her with their own hands. Nobody really cared to take care of her.

"Ab itna bura bhi nahi tha ki tum rone hi lagi!" He smiled and wiped a lone tear from the corner of her eye with his thumb and she quickly took a step back. He smiled.

"Okay! Now take this!" And extended her a bowl full of noodles and she quietly took it and immediately left the kitchen. If she stays near him anymore. she doesn't know what else he will do.

_

While Shaurya was setting his pillow on the sofa. Anokhi came out of the washroom patting her face with a towel and when his mobile ring caught her attention.

After a few seconds, Shaurya hung up the call. And looked at Anokhi who was already looking at him, thinking! Who has called him at this hour?

"Umm... I have to go! It's urgent. I'll be back in a while." He said taking the key. she didn't say anything, but looked at the clock which was showing 11:50.

"My classmate, Rohan has an accident. He's in hospital. Wo yha kisi ko nhi janta hai! He's fine now but still I've to go to check on him." He answered her unasked question. She was looking at him in astonishment. But she didn't know that Shaurya is always helpful to him who lives here alone just to study. He is from a middle class family. Shaurya supports him and this is what makes Shaurya different from everyone she knows. He never treats people by looking at their status, but love.

"Tum so jao! Mai aata hu thodi der me!" Saying that he walked out of the room.

Although her worried eyes made him aware of her feelings but she did not say anything.

______

She was standing at the glass door of the balcony staring at the sky filled with stars and a bright moon, while her mind was completely captured by his thought which never leaves her alone even for a moment. It seems he was filling the void she had for ages. He is carving out a place for himself in the unhealed portion of her heart that he once damaged. where she did not allow anyone to enter. She sighed tired of the battle between her heart and mind.

when he came inside the room to find her still awake, standing at the glass door. he smiled and tip-toed to her, without making any noise.

"kya kar rahi ho?" He whispered in her ear from behind, causing her to jump in her place.

He laughed seeing her placing her hand on her chest.

He was laughing and she just punched his chest out of frustration, not realising what she was doing. He smiled and pulled her closer by her hand which was near his heart and she froze as the realisation hit her. His warm breath falling on her forehead, elevating her heartbeats. She lowered her gaze while slightly trying to remove her hand out of his grip.

He looked at her nervous face and chuckled under his breath. He let go of her hand and she quickly took a step back. He smiled gazing down at her, but she refused to look up.

"Soyi nahi tum?" He asked, placing his jacket on the couch.

"Nind nahi aa rahi!" She answered

"Nind nahi aa rahi ya intezaar kar rhi thi?"

"K..kiska?" She immediately asked, holding her breath.

He turned and moved towards her with predatory steps and she took a step back reluctantly hitting the glass door.

He put his hand on the glass door and leaned against her ear.
And She clutched her dupatta tightly. Trying to remain unaffected but his proximity never allowed her to do so.

"Mera! Aur kiska!" He whispered in his husky voice, his lips have a naughty smirk. She intended to walk away but found herself stuck, gazing up at him. she neither admitted nor denied. He was gazing down at her, Those black eyes were boring into her soul.

Their faces illuminated by light coming through the glass door.
He leaned further closer to her face and He didn't realise when his hand travelled to tug strands of her hair behind her ear. Her heart began to pound harder as his rough fingers touched her skin tenderly. she shivered and closed her eyes, her breath stuck in her throat.
He looked at her with love and fell for her even more, seeing her innocence spreading all over her face. Her dreamy eyes, her soft porcelain skin, her ever-submitting attitude fueled him more and more. his longing eyes travelled from her eyes to parted lips, he swallowed hard.
And The next moment, he created a distance between them, went to his cupboard and left to freshen up.

She slowly opened her eyes not feeling his touch anymore and quickly wiped away the sweat formed on her forehead with her shivering hand.
she didn't understand what happened! Why does she feel no self-control over his touch? This was the second time in a single day that she surrendered before him.

what is happening to her? She had never felt such a confusing mass of emotions before. His every move made her weak. His every touch spreads warmth. Why does she always feels heavenly? Why can't she ever resist him? What is it about this man that she forgets all her values.

He was literally treating her with all rights and she is letting him do it. He is no longer afraid and it is scaring her. But why? she doesn't know. Her heart loves his attention, likes to be the center of his universe. And this is what she fears. She is afraid to get used to him, his love. She is afraid to fall for him and she is afraid to lose all her senses over him. The way her heart responds to him is terrifying to her. She doesn't want to want him!

Hasn't she already decided to leave him, once she will complete her studies? That's what he has promised her to let her go. But where she wants to be free, her heart is trapping her. Is she really wanna get free? That too from his love? She does not have an answer right now but She can't escape this question for a long.
Rubbing off her palms she tried to remain nonchalant.

He closed the washroom door and leaned on the door, letting out a breath of relief. If he hadn't backed away, he would have captured her lips, regretting it later. A smile spread across his lips remembering her nervous face. The way she reacts to his closeness is fascinating.

He knew that she was waiting for him. But she didn't admit it in front of him. When does she do!

_

He entered the room to find her sleeping on the bed, covering herself with a quilt from head to toe.
He shook his head and bit his lips to suppress his smile at her cuteness, wondering whether she was sleeping or hiding.

_

"Shaurya bhaiya!" Makhan called Shaurya as soon as he came back from jogging.

"Haan Makhan?"

"Ye list...ye list Tej Sir ne Delhi jate time diya hai! Bola hai aapko de du collage le jane ke liye!"

Shaurya took the list from Makhan and nodded with a smile and left to his room.

'Siac Fest Participants List'
Shaurya walked up the stairs towards his room. While checking through the list.

He went inside the room to find Anokhi infront of the dressing mirror. She was wearing her earing when their eyes met through the mirror and his heart skip a beat. She was looking breath taking in her pink suit.

She felt uncomfortable as his intense gaze started creating havoc in her body. Her hands started shivering while wearing her earing as he stepped towards her. And her earing fall off her hand in her hurry.

Both bent down to take the earring but inadvertently her hand came in his. She looked at their hands and then his eyes to find him already looking at her. She gulped, pulling her hand and maintained her posture, while trying to ease her elevated heart.

Shaurya also stood up and silently leaned on the bed beside the dressing mirror, folding his hands.

Anokhi noticed his heated gaze upon her.
She wears her earring while looking at him from the corner of her eyes, wondering why he is not leaving from here. Has he decided not to let me breathe?

While Shaurya bite his lips at her confused expression.

She couldn't bear it anymore and annoyingly turned to him.
"Kuchh chahiye aapko?" She asked but did not complete her sentences which were 'if not! will you please stop ogling at me!'

he stared at her intently before nodding his head in "NO!" instead of 'you!'

Defeated by his intense gaze, she turns to leave.

"Can I ask you something?" But his voice stopped her. He suddenly becomes serious, scaring her. Taking a breath, She turned and nodded her head.

"Tumne fest list me apna name kyo nhi diya?" He asked calmly

And she looks puzzled but amazed at 'How did he know?' She looked at him in astonishment and he showed her the list in his hand.

"Wo...mujhe nhi pta tha!" She said, composing herself, but did not meet his gaze.

"Nahi pta tha?" He asked raising his brow. Knowing well, she's lying.

"Mujhe nhi participate Krna!" And She said straight.

"But why?" He asked in disbelief.

"Because I don't want to!" She said angrily, annoyed with his questions and turned to leave.

"But..."

"Bhabhi!" Kanchan's voice interrupted their conversation.

"Oops! Sorry! I thought aap nhi hai!" Kanchan said with a silly smile.

Neither Shaurya nor Anokhi said anything. However Anokhi just forced a smile.

"Bhabhi! If you're not busy. Can you help me with my clothes!" She said making a puppy face.

"She's busy!" Before Anokhi could say anything Shaurya said.

"I'm not!" Anokhi said with a tight smile which was only for Kanchan while Shaurya was staring her coldly.

While Kanchan was looking at them in confusion.

"Chale?" Asked Anokhi and Kanchan nodded, still confused at her bhai and bhabhi's behaviour.

Anokhi immediately left with Kanchan. Thanking her inwardly for saving her from his endless questions. She didn't wanna confront him on this topic.

Shaurya sighed watching her retiring figure.

-

After getting ready, Shaurya came down. he was looking around.
"Anokhi ko dhundh rhe ho?"

He turned to the voice to find Aastha.
"Wo collage chali gyi hai!"
And he nodded, taking a seat on the dining chair.

Aastha smiled and took a seat beside Shaurya while he was having his breakfast, he was still in thoughts of Anokhi. The only question was running in his mind was Why didn't she participate in the fest?

But when his eyes fell on his mother who was all silent and seems lost in thoughts.

"Kya soch rhi hain aap?" He asked Breaking her trance.

"Kuchh nahi!" She shook her head.

Shaurya went to the kitchen and put his plate in the sink, after washing his hands he came back to her and took her hand and made her sit on the sofa.

"Mom! Is something bothering you?" He asked softly, taking a seat next to her.

"Shaurya..."

"Hmm..." He gestured her to continue.

"Wo...main kehna chahti thi ki..." Aastha was hesitant to say.

"Ab aap bhi mujhse soch-soch kr bol rhi hain!" He sighed

He held her palm and asked softly
"Boliye! Kya bat hai?"

"Tum thik ho?" She asked and he looked at her with amusement.
And nodded with a smile.

"Kal jo bhi Shaan ne tumhe bola, Pta nhi Shaan ko kya ho gya hai...wo..."

"It's okay mom! Aap kyo itna soch rhi hain! The truth is, he's not wrong either. I've never done anything to get appreciated and after what I have done..." He paused to swallow.

"... isn't it what I deserve?"
He smiled not meeting her eyes.

She looked at him with moist eyes.

"No! You don't deserve this! Smjhe tum? Aur tum aisi batein mat kiya karo! Mujhe ye samjhdar Shaurya nahi achha lagta! I want my Shaurya back."

"Samjhdar hi thik hai! Uss Shaurya ne mera aur Uska bohat nuksan kiya hai!" He chuckled. At first she scrunched her eyebrows at 'uska' but then understood that he's talking about Anokhi.

And she hugged him.
"Chup karo...mujhe ye sab nahi pta, mujhe bas mera Ziddi beta wapas chahiye!"
She scolded him by placing her head on his chest.

"Umm...fir toh badi dikkat ho jayegi..." He said making a worried face and Aastha looked at him in confusion.

"I mean..ek mayan me do talwar reh sakti hain bhala!" He winked and Aastha gave him a hard glare before bursting into laugh knowing well, he's talking about Anokhi. she hugged him protectively.
All she wants is that this smile never leaves his face. He's precious to her. She can tolerate anything but not the people who hurt her child. That's the reason, she's not even talking properly with Shaan.

He smiled brightly and rested his head on her shoulder. He felt as if all the burden has been lifted from his heart. Only she knows him the way he should be known. No wonder! After all she is his mother.

Planting a kiss on his mom's temple, he left for college.

_

"Naina! Do you have last class notes? Actually I wanna check few points."

"Yeah! I have. Let me see!" Saying this Naina started searching in her bag.

When Anokhi's eyes fell on Shaurya who came and sat on the chair he usually sits.

She immediately diverted her gaze away but his eyes were fixed on her.

"Ye lo!" Naina gives her notes to Anokhi.

Anokhi started checking her notes but her all concentration was on him. She again looked at him from the corner of her eyes to find him still looking at her and she looked down, cursing him for making her restless with his piercing gaze.

"Your coffee!"

"Thank you!" Shaurya took coffee and walked towards her table.

Anokhi stopped, seeing him coming towards her.

She stopped checking and straighten at her place in confusion.
And to her surprise, he came and sat down on a chair next to her while she looked at him with bewildered eyes. She immediately looked around to find everyone in the canteen staring at them.

Naina was also looking at them in surprise.
"Okay Anokhi! I'm going to library!" Naina immediately makes an excuse from there, not before giving a wink at Anokhi and getting a confused expression in return.

"Why are you looking around?" He asked calmly, taking a ship of his coffee.

"N...nothing!" She said, avoiding making eye contact.

"Why did you come with Kanchan?" And She looked at him in surprise. 'Now he has started asking me that too with authority?'

"I had an extra class and some other pending works." She said, 'what's wrong with you Nikki? Why the hell are you giving him an explanation?' she scolded herself for talking like a perrot infront of him. 'Remember? You're angry!'

Making a stern face, she started putting her books in her bag.

Shaurya has been observing her different behaviour. He knows she is angry but he won't let her run away from his questions.

he smiled at his angry bird and leaned near her ear and asked straight
"Are you avoiding me?"

She turned to him but immediately backed away in her seat, finding him so close.
"Why...why would I?" She stammered, though she wants to ask him 'How did you know?' Although she always does but after last night she was on a different tangent. she has decided to stay away from him as much as she can but it seems that he will not let her succeed.

But right now She doesn't want him to ask her questions on the fest topic.

He looked at her carefully for a while, observing her.

"Are you angry?" He asked

"Is there any reason?" She questioned back

"Tumne apna name wapas kyon le liya?" And he came to the point, raising her temper.

"Are you spying on me?" She asked angrily. Had she not told him in the morning? that she does not want to participate. Yet he finds out that she has withdrawn her name from the list of participants.

"Ye mere sawal ka jawab nahi!"

"Mai aapko Jawab dena jaruri nhi samjhti!"

"Anokhi..."

"I will not!"

"Why are you being stubborn!" He sighed.
"Tum bhi ye achhi tarah janti ho ki ye tumhare liye kitna important hai! It's a great opportunity for you! Aur tum ise bas yuhi jane de rhi ho?" He said softly, looking in her eyes. He have seen her previous records and no doubt she is brilliant in everything.

She stared in his black orbs and for a moment her heart got convinced.

If she stays here, he will definitely convince her.
"Mujhe library se book leni hai!" And she stood up to be stopped by him. She looked back to find him holding her wrist. She immediately looked around.

"What are you doing? Leave my hand!" She said angrily.

"Sit! We are not done yet." He said coldly.

"Hath chhodiye mera! Sab dekh rhe hain!" She said defeated, still looking around, while he was just following her gaze.

"Let them see! I don't care! Aur Tum logo ke bare me itna kyo sochti ho!" He said, standing up. His grip was still firm on her wrist.

"Kyoki aap nhi sochte!" She spat back with a frown on her face and snatched her hand as his grip loosened.

Taking her bag, she left from there. While he stood there looking at her retiring figure. Wondering! Now how will he convince her?

_

Anokhi was the last person to leave the class after the lecture was over. Just then Naina came and hugged her.

"Anokhi! Anokhi! Anokhi... I'm so glad you changed your mind." Naina hugged with a radiant smile, while Anokhi was confused as to what she was talking about.

"Naina! What are you talking about?"

"I saw your name in the list on the notice board!" She said excitedly.
"And I'm so proud of you. You did the right thing!" But Naina's words did not reach her ears. She quickly left from there.

"Anokhi! kaha ja rhi ho?"

But Anokhi did not respond. She went to the notice board and she felt immense rage to find her name in the fest list. She stormed towards his class without even thinking for a moment.

"Bhabhi! Where are you going?" Kanchan was passing through the corridor when Anokhi crossed her.

Anokhi did not reply. Her eyes were fixed on his class.

kanchan followed her gaze and said
"Bhaiya toh office mein hain!" Knowing well who her bhabhi is looking for.

Anokhi forced a smile towards her and headed towards his cabin.

And she barged inside without knocking on the door.

"Aap samjhte kya hain khudko?" She yelled at him as soon as she entered the office. And Shaurya was not surprised at all to find her there, that too screaming.

He was checking some files when she entered the office. Placing the file on the desk he moved towards her.

"You cannot make decisions for me!" She gritted her teeth.

"First, take a seat! We can talk." he said softly. He could see the fury in her eyes.

"There is nothing to talk about. How could you give my name in the list without asking me?" She said angrily

"Mai iss fest me part nhi lungi! Suna aapne..."

"Aur kyo? Can you explain me the reason?" He said calmly.

"Do I need to say this again? That I'm Not Answerable To You!"

"You are! I'll not let you make wrong decisions for yourself."

"And you'll decide what's right and what's wrong for me?"

"No! But I just wanna make sure it's your decision not Other's Wish." He pressed his words and she gulped at his words.

"It's my decision. Mujhe part nhi lena! Aapko Itni si bat samjh nhi aati?" She rasped through gritting teeth. she hates it when he tries to know her, peek inside her heart. Why doesn't he let it go? What's the big deal if she doesn't participate in the fest?

"Nahi! And I don't even want to understand! Mujhe nhi samjh aata ki tum unlogo ki kyo parwah karti ho jinke liye tum mayne hi nhi rakhti!" He said with hurt in his voice, while she was just staring at him.

"Just because they told you all that. You took your name off the list? Kon hain wo log? Or kya fark padta hai tumhe unke aisa sochne se?" And Anokhi looked at him, her eyes moistened and she became cold.

she understood that Shaurya must have asked Naina.

Flashback

Finding no other way out, Shaurya asks Naina, who told him that when Anokhi had given her name in the list of participants, her classmates taunted that she was going to win as she was his wife and the daughter-in-law of Sabharwals.
And for this reason she withdrew her name. She doesn't want anyone to think that she will win because of favor.

Present

"You're here because you deserve this, not because you're my wife." Shaurya said softly moving closer but she took a step back and looked away, she didn't wanna say anything. But he can see the change in her body language as he mentioned her as 'his wife!'

"Or is it because of me? Mujhse judi chize itni na-pasand hai tumhe? Ki jaha mera naam aa jata hai tum rasta badal leti ho!" He asked in unpleasant tone, looking intently at her eyes, she looked at him and gulped hard. Her eyes were moist, Her expression was a fifty-fifty mixture of pain and anger. Pain? But why? Has he not only said the fact?

A tear slid down her cheek and he could not stop himself and extended his hand to brush her tear away but she did not let him and turned to leave.

"Anokhi..." He called her, knowing well he has hurt her. He tried to hold her hand to stop her but she pulled her hand angrily and walked away.

But as soon as she reached the door, He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in the room and she gasped in shock. She uppers her lashes to find him holding her. She looked at his arms which were around her waist.

And the next moment she jerks his hand angrily from her waist and he was taken back at her reaction.

"Aapki himmat kaise huyi mujhe hath lgane ki!"

"Ano..."

"Kal maine aapse thoda achhe se bat kya kar liya, aapko lag rha hai aapka chance bann gya! Aap jo chahe wo kar sakte hain?" She said while fixing her duppatta.

Shaurya was staring at her with disbelief in his eyes. His throat tightened, and in the end, no words came out. He gulped and moved towards her to which she reluctantly took a step back and the next moment he again pulled her in his arms and sweeping her hair aside, jeeped the chain of her kurta. Her breath hitched as his cold fingers brushed against her bare back.

Before she could understand anything he left her waist and walked out of the office without looking at her.

It took her a few seconds to register what he did and she closed her eyes as the realisation hit her.

She opened her eyes to look at his retiring figure and her eyes moistened. Why did she do this? She was more angry at those girls because of whom she couldn't participate. And here she spilled all the venom on him. She knows he's right still she screamed at him for giving her name in the list. Not only screamed! But also accused him.

She sighed and leaned back on the wall, cursing herself for taking out everyone's frustration on him for no reason.

_

"Tej! Aapko nhi lagta ye ladki kuchh azeeb hai?" Devi said while sitting on the bed while Tej was looking at some papers.

"Kon ladki?" He asked

"Are Anokhi! Apne ek bat notice ki hai! Shaurya aur uske bich kuchh shi nhi lagta! Mtlb dono ne love marriage ki hai, par aisa lgta kyo nhi hai? Aur Shaurya ko kya padi thi iss tarah sadi karne ki? Agr wo kehta to hum kon sa use mna krne wale the..."

"Kya hua tumhe! Baithe baithe tumhe ye sab khayal kyo aa rhe hai!" Tej said still looking at his papers.

"Nahi! Bas soch rahi hu! Mujhe to kuchh thik nahi lagta, iski family ka bhi kuchh pta nhi! Na Shaurya btata hai puchhne par, Main bta rhi hu kuchh to hai jo hume nhi pata!"

"Tum itna mat socho! Purani baton ko kuredne ka kya fayda, bache khush hain aur kya chahiye!" Tej said with a smile.

But Devi was not convince. She had been observing Anokhi's behavior for months. They don't look like any normal couple in love.

_

She was desperately looking everywhere for him. When she entered the library her eyes fell on him who was sitting on a chair with a book.

She move towards him hesitantly, fidgeting with her fingers and he felt her presence even before she could say anything.

He stood up to leave but their eyes met, he remained unaffected Or he pretended atleast! and walked out of the library. He didn't even give her a second glance.
She bit her lips to keep them from quivering and blinked her eyes to get rid of the blue.

Shaurya was hurt by her words, he knows that he should not have pulled her like that but at that time she was not in a mood to listen to him and when his eyes fell on the half open jeep of her kurta, he did not think twice and Just pulled her to stop her. He never intended to make her uncomfortable with his touch. He only meant to help her. But it hurts him deeply whenever she doesn't feel safe in his presence.

He left the library because he didn't want to face her right now. Because he knows that maybe! He'll end up hurting her.

He Stormed inside his office and smashed the door shut, running a frustrated hand in his hair, he sat down in his chair and threw his head back and closed his eyes. He was disappointed, he didn't expect it from her. It is difficult for him to understand why she does this? Is it just to hurt him or does she really think that way about him? But he had no answer. Only she knows what she thinks! Why does she do this and for how long is she going to punish him for his mistakes; which he never committed!

He sighed as he remembered her moist eyes, which hurt him more than her harsh words.

He was feeling restless because of his rudeness towards her.
'Why is it so hard to ignore her? I seriously need to take some classes from her.' he sighed.

-

"Bhabhi?" After Kanchan's classes got over she came to Anokhi who was in the library since Shaurya has left. She was completely lost in her thoughts. His hurt and disappointed gaze did not leave her vision.

Not getting any response from Anokhi, Kanchan snapped her finger across her eyes "Bhabhi... chale?"

And Anokhi came out of her daze to look up at Kanchan in confusion.

"Bhaiya ka call aaya tha! he has work, it will be late! Aap mere sath chal rhi hain?" Kanchan asked with a smile.
But Anokhi's heart dropped at Kanchan's word as guilt drawn upon her. She knows the reason.

"Bhaiya ne aapko btaya hai n?" Kanchan asked in confusion, looking at Anokhi's colourless face.

And Anokhi nodded absent-mindedly.

She felt restless. She stood up and grabbed her bag from the table in front.
"Umm... Kanchan! Can you wait in the car? I'll be back in 5 minutes!" Saying this, Anokhi left from there. She didn't even realised, when her feet carried her to his office. And why? She doesn't have an answer. She only knows that she hurt him when he was only helping her. His disappointed gaze was fresh in her mind. She should have been thankful to him for saving her from being embarrassed in front of everyone.

As she approached his cabin, her steps slowed down. She stopped and took a deep breath before standing in front of his cabin door. She doesn't know how to clean up the mud now. her coffee won't work every time. But what confuses her more is why she wants to clarify this with him in the first place. She sighed and placed her hand on her heart to ease her restless heartbeat. The door was half open and as soon as her eyes fell inside the office, time froze and she went numb...

.

.

.

Tu agar sath hoga toh kya kahega zamana,
Meri ek yahi Tamanna, tera ek yahi bahana...❤️‍🩹

______________________________

(Special Thanks to my friends Nousheen and Zaima♥️)

Hey babies,
I'm extremely Sorry for being superrrrrr late.🥺
But now I'll try to update timely.

Thank you so much for waiting soooooo long And also for your valuable comments on the previous part. It's really means a lot.🫂

Toh as bhar-pai Here's the longest update(6000+). Hope you didn't get bore.😂

Kindly ignore mistakes.
Please Vote and give your valuable feedback if you like the update.🤗♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 4.2K 38
A couple who always supported each other, despite having a bad start! They used to hate each other but intentionally or unintentionally, were each ot...
14K 988 10
So I have thought of writing one shots for my favourites ! I mean SHAKHI, I'll try writing those scenes that we did not get to watch in the show as w...
5.1K 278 4
Hey everyone! I had posted this one shot on IF during the track when anokhi got to know from shagun about why their engagement was broken off, so I w...
31K 2.4K 20
Anokhi, a pure soul, was raised in an orphanage in Shimla. She had nobody in the world. She was quiet, somewhat submissive, but brave and had a heart...