Jade (LOK) (Book 2 of My Sist...

By Califoryoux

Book 1; My Sister's Keeper (LOK) (Completed) Book 2 ; Jade (LOK) Before she met the love of her life, Kitty... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

1/2

234 4 1
By Califoryoux

Surprise!

Welcome back! As you know, I wrote 'My Sister's Keeper,' and I am very excited to announce that Jade is getting her own book. No I was not planning to make this a series, HOWEVER, Jade was definitely a fan favorite and I thought you all would enjoy it.

What to expect: Not only will you learn more about Jade and her life, but you'll also be getting her point of view starting from when she met Kitty.

Important!-

Italics will be flashbacks while regular font is present day Jade narrating her story!

I ask that you please be patient. I know how much you all want to read about Kitty and Jade's relationship, but I also want to provide you with her back story, as It played an important roll in her relationship.

I DO NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER OR LEGEND OF KORRA, THIS IS ONLY FOR FUN AND I DO NOT CLAIM TO OWN THE ATLA/LOK FRANCHISE!

And lastly, all throughout the story you'll see random numbers like '5' or '14,'. These numbers are the age Jade is talking about in that chapter!

I am so excited for this project, and I hope you all enjoy.

-Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 13K 25
Sam has been thrown into the world of the Avatar. After being tossed back and forth between the Gaang and her kinda-ish boyfriend, Zuko, she's now ba...
96.1K 1.9K 19
You're the daughter of the beifong's and sister to toph. When toph was born your parents put you in training to protect her but as she grew up, you k...
64.8K 1.7K 17
(Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 1) *Edited In which a girl who stands out in her Earth Kingdom hometown gets to go on the adventure she didn't kno...
22.9K 517 14
170 AG the year of change for two friends. It is finally time for the Avatar, Master of all four elements, to learn airbending. But before she can l...