Random One Shots based on my...

By Zazzy109

Random small oneshots of my books. Mostly writing these as a way to practice writing in different senerios an... More

Fly
Number 1 E2 Class Tank Engine
That Damn Toon
Mark and Sora's Date
Dark-Blade
Mark Making People pass out laughing
Daniel and Thomas
Hayner
Cards Part 1
Wholesome
Laughing At Mark
Games
Pushing To Hard
Bellybuttons
Voices
Battle (An Idea)
Hide and Seek
Mark and Tidus
Power Training
A Strange Boy Part 1
Prototype Chapter for The Boy From Another Dimension
Thomas' Day Off
Thomas's Day Off Part 2
Helping Someone In Need Part 1
Honey
Halloween Part 1
Voice Impressions
Revenge
Trick Or Treating
PhotoBooth
Caught
Kingdom Hearts Dimensions III Ideas
Fanfic Titles
Horror Games
Among-
Staring Contest
He's coming for you~
Torn Pants
Tickling Hayner
Fighting A Skeleton
Sean and Daniel
Valentines Day
Stressballs
Teaseful Toon
Valentines Chocolates
Dancing
Teasing Thomas
No More Shaming
Cropped
Mark's Going Insane
Fang ache
Hollup... Let Him Cook

Shirtless Mod

39 4 0
By Zazzy109

"Yes! I FIANLLY GOT IT!" Mark yelled as he burtsed into his front door, scaring the living shit out of David. His poor brother got startled, and nearly jumped fell off of the couch. Whatever he was holding got thrown up into the air. Thankfully, it was just papers. "M-Mark, what is it?!" David explained. Mark stood at the doorway, looking at David weirdly, until he realized that he scared him. Mark laughed softly. "Did I scare you?"

"Ugh, of course you did! You just bardged in!"

Mark rolled his eyes. He was to excited to stop talking. "David! I finally got it!" He said running over to him. "Mark... got... WHAT?!"

Mark took off his school bag, and see it on the floor just in front of the couch. He then opened it, then took out card. "KINGDOM HEARTS 3! For my computer!" He exclaimed. David blinked. "Oh... I forgot you wanted this." David took the card, which was a code to get the game on the online store. "Wait... how did you get this?"

"Josh gave it to me!" Mark exclaimed, smiling. Mark quickly took the card back from David, and ran to his room.

David watched as Mark just ran to his room. He sighed, chuckling, while shaking his head. "He's so excited getting the game, he forgot to vist Sora."

***

Mark sat there wating for the game to install. He had already inserted the game's code into Epic Game's app, and was waiting for the game to download. Mark already has Kingdom Hearts 3on his PlayStation 4, so many people would wonder why would he get it a second time, on a different platform.

That's because, since Kingdom Hearts re-released on PC, there's been a heck ton of mods that got uploaded by fans across many sites. Mods that can change Sora's moveset to his nobody's moveset, movesets that can turn his movement into Kairi, Riku, or any character. And other mods that can add different bosses. Mark couldn't wait to try them all.

He had previously ripped the save file from his PS4, to prevent himself from re-playing the whole game just for these mods.

So, once the game was downloaded, he changed the save, and launched the game to make sure the save worked.

"Please work, please work, please work...." Mark said crossing his fingers.

The game loaded, onto the load screen. Mark squinted, nervous that it wasn't going to work. He dragged the mouse over, and clicked the load option.

Once he clicked it, a save file showed up.

And it was his Ps4 save.

"Yes! It worked!" Mark exclaimed happily.

Once he was done, he went to NexusMods, a site that has user created mods, for almost any game. He typed Kingdom Hearts in the search bar, and all the Kingdom Hearts games showed up. "Ooh... when did the other games get added to pc?" But since he had the 3rd main game, he clicked that one. And THAT one had the most mods.

Mark's eyes went wide as he saw all the mods. "Woah! Holy... that's a lot!"

Josh wasn't lying. There was so many movement mods. "Oooh... which one should I get first?" Mark scrolled through. He couldn't decide. There was two movement mods that looked so cool. One to play as Roxas, and one to Play as Xion. But Mark figured that two mods couldn't overlap each other, and he would have to get one at a time. "Hmm..." He thought, as he was looking at a keyblade mod that could make Sora wheild the actual x-blade

Then, he saw an option. 'See recent submissions'

"Let me click that, I wonder if any new ones are good?"

He hovered the mouse over the 'recent', and clicked on it. Then, only one recent mod showed up.

"Hm, what's thi-" Mark froze as his face went red. He looked around, then back at the screen.

'Shirtless Sora Mod' Said the mod.

Mark blinked. "Oh... my gosh... I get to see my boyfriend's bellybutton, anytime I want in the game...."

Without hesitation, that was the first mod Mark went with.

He downloaded it, and placed it in the right files it was going to go in.

Then, after that was done, he went started the game, to seen if it was going to work.

The part of the game he loaded it, was supposed to be in Twilight Town, in the Tram Comman.

Mark honestly couldn't wait. "When I'm done with this, I'll get a moveset mod."

Then, the game loaded. "Yes! It loaded-" Mark shut up, and stared at the screen. "Huh?" What am I doing in Yen Sid's castle?"

That made Mark even more confused, as to Yen Sid's castle wasn't explorerable in the 3rd game. "Ok... huh?"

What was even more weird, was that Sora, was sitting on a couch. That couch only exists in the real version, that he was vist. "Wait... why does this look like the one I vist?"

Then, he realized that Sora wasn't even shirtless. "Huh, I guess the mod doesn't work..." He said, looking at the screen. But, the second after, Sora's entire top dissappeard. And then Sora actually reacted to it. "Woah?! What the?!" Sora yelled, looking down.

Mark gasped. "Wait what?!"

"Sora? What's wrong?" Said a voice. Sora looked to the left off him. "Um... Hayner? Roxas? My... shirt dissappeard..."

"Um... what?"

Hayner's laugh could be heard.

"Why does something tells you this is your boyfriend's doing?" Hayner said. "Ugh, shut up Hayner, Mark is not even here!"

Mark stared at the screen. "How..... How...HOW DID THIS CONNECT TO THE GAME DIMENSION?!" He erupted.

"I'll... go check on Mark." Sora said.

Mark stared at Sora getting up. Mark tried to close the game, but then he accidentally pressed "A" on his keyboard, and Sora started to walk left. "Woah... Ok then!" Sora said. Mark gasped, and quickly took his finger off of the keypad. He had his hand to his mouth. Sora just moved because he pressed a button.

"Sora? You ok?" Hayner asked. "I... just started to move..."

"Yep... that's what happens when you walk." Hayner said. "Ugh, I MEANT NOT ON MY OWN!" Sora snapped.

Mark was so confused. What did he do? Did his pc copy connect to the Game Dimension? How? 'This doesn't make sense?' Mark was thinking, but then he saw Sora open a light portal. "I'll go to Mark, this is a bit weird."

Sora entered trough, then a sound of glittering magic could be heard coming directly in front of Mark. Mark looked up, and saw Sora emerged through a portal. Mark stared at Sora, he was completely shirtless.

"Um... Hey Mark?" Sora said, with his face a bit red.

"Oh... H-Hey... Sora!" Mark said. Mark didn't want Sora to know that he was responsible for what happened. Sora stared at him. "...To be honest... I was expecting you where gonna be more shy since I'm.... you know, shirtless..." He said with a small giggle. Mark blinked. "Um..."

"Wait..." Sora said. "... I.. don't want to assume... But do you have something to do with this?"

Mark sighed. He had to say. "Um... I got Kingdom Hearts for my laptop, and it seems that it connected to the Game Dimension."

Sora came next to Mark, and sat next to him. Mark blushed a little, because Sora wasn't warring a shirt. Sora giggled a little. "So... it did? Wow..."

Mark sighed. "Although it's fun to be able to travel to my games, it kinds gets annoying that every game I get, has to connect to the Fictional Dimension's hubs. Like, sometimes I just want to play them." Mark said. Sora nodded. "Yeah. I get that. Maybe one day we can figure out how to prevent it, or make it only an option."

Sora looked down. "But... How... did I get shirtless....?"

Mark looked at him. Then, his eyes darted away. "I.... may have gotten a shirtless mod..."

Sora blinked. Then, he looked at Mark, who had his head turned away. Sora couldn't help it, and he started to laugh. "Mark, seriously? Hahaha!" He laughed. Mark rolled his eyes. "Ugh, I'm such a weirdo I know..."

"Mark, I'm your boyfriend, you can see my tummy and bellybutton wherever you want, you don't need a mod for that, cutie..." Sora said, leaning over, kissing Mark's cheek. Mark sighed. "But... it would of been hot to see you fight heartless shirtless..."

Sora's face went extremely red. "Mark..." He said covering his face.

Mark giggled. Sora looked up, and pouted. "Rude. Only I can make you blush...." Sora stood up, from the bed, and came infront of Mark, the pushed out his belly infront of his boyfriend. Mark blushed. "Sora...." Mark said. "Hehe! See! Only I'm supposed to make you blush~"

Mark rolled his eyes playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
259K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...