π™ƒπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ // Izana x Reader

By deinieru_desu

Home is not a place. Home is a person. A Kurokawa Izana (Tokyo Revengers) x Fem! Reader Short Story More

πŠπˆππƒπ‹π˜ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.5
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25

19

3K 131 75
By deinieru_desu

Parents.

Walking side by side, Yumeri huffs and crosses her arms with her eyebrows together, looking at you. It is the time you are walking home with her since Takemichi's mother arrived at the Hospital few minutes ago.

Nothing much happened after Takemichi woke up. He decided to take actions countering Mikey's plan and of course, he needs your help. While he stays at the hospital for few days, you will do everything to find those two even if it needs help from authorities. Takemichi decided not to let the future happen and he will not time travel until those two are found.

It is still a secret because he knows his mother wouldn't let him deal with these matters anymore and he also doesn't want the whole Toman to think that their leader is missing. This should be a kept until help from authorities is needed.

Back to the present, you look down at Yumeri and show a confused expression by lifting one of your eyebrows.

"What? What's your problem?"

Yumeri looks away, making sure her hair flies to hit your face, which you dodged anyways. "You haven't tell me an update about your parents yet."

"..."  you rolled your eyes. "...So?"

"So???" Yumeri aggressively asks. "Am I not your best friend anymore? I should know that, of course!"

"There's is no update anyway," you sigh. "What am I supposed to tell you?"

"What do you mean no update? You haven't talk to them??"

"I had no time—"

"Well, now, you have. Come on!"

Yumeri grabs your hand and pulls you towards a different direction. You let her do what she wants because at the same time, you want to talk to them, you just don't know how to start. Sometimes, you think Yumeri is annoying and sometimes you're thankful she's annoying.

While on your way to your parents home, which is where you lived before, it takes you back to time when both of you ran, competing who is faster and who can arrive first. Yumeri often triggers a reaction from your lungs so you got used to these fun running and now, on the battlefield, you can fight well.

You start feeling nervous as the distance becomes shorter and shorter. The memories that floods your mind slowly turns into worries and anxiousness. You are thinking about the incident in the rescue— about how your mother approached you. Does that mean—

"You can press the doorbell when you're ready," Yumeri says which snaps you to reality.

You look at her smiling at you. Somehow, her smile slowly calms the butterflies on your stomach and gives you courage to press the bell. Then, you press it.

Upon hearing the sound, your father goes out of the house to open the gate for you. He smiles as he sees your figure visiting, if that's the right term. He approaches both of you with a warm embrace. He seems fine.

"You should come in. I'll cook your favorite," you are of course, startled with his greetings. I mean it's been a year since he started not caring about you.

His actions give you more expectations which makes you more anxious. You don't want to believe it because you're afraid you might be wrong.

Both you and Yumeri walks in, with her following you and you following your father. The scent of the house gives a warm feeling. It is definitely different being alone.

You see your mother sitting on the couch, busy on her phone. She knows you are here but she pretends not because she doesn't know how to approach you either.

"Why are you just standing? Sit anywhere you want," your father says. "I'll go to the Kitchen now. I'll try to be quick."

Slowly, you approach the place where your mother is. You sit at the other end of the sofa, trying to be as far as you can. Meanwhile, Yumeri sits in the middle, taking up the excess space between you and your mother.

You plan to stay quiet but Yumeri ruins it. "Hi, aunt," she greets, flashing a bright smile. "What are you doing?"

"Did you just—"

"Oh, you're staring at your screen," Yumeri interrupts your mother. "If you are trying to find an app to use during free time, I have lots of suggestions."

"Yumeri," you call her to stop her.

"Do you have suggestions too?" instead of stopping, she now drags you in the conversation. "You should recommend apps to her. I'm sure you both have the same tastes. After all, you're mother and daughter."

"I am not—"

"Hmm, I wonder how you're dad is doing. I should go check. I'll help him cook so it would be tastier," and just like that, she leaves you alone with your mom.

After she's gone, no one dares to talk. The atmosphere is now filled with half awkward silence and half tension. You look at your mother from your perspective and see her looking at you as well.

Your mother then coughs, breaking the ice between you two. "How is your friend doing? I mean the blonde one."

"Takemichi-kun? He woke up earlier. Doctor said he's fine," you answer quickly.

"Ah," a long pause before your mother speak again. "How about you?"

"Me?"  you look at her. "Uh, still stressed about Izana?"

Your mother doesn't reply, thinking of a good way to respond. She knows who is this Izana you are talking about and she definitely doesn't like him. She's thinking of way to tell that to you without insulting your choice of friends.

"I can't hear them," Yumeri whispers peeking behind the kitchen wall.

"I don't think they're talking," your father responds, observing your actions.

"Are you taking her back?" Yumeri asks.

"I'm not sure if she wants to be back," your dad answers, scratching the back of his head.

"(Y/N) changed. Big time," your friend informs. "Can you still accept her?"

"I always love her for who she is," your dad smiles genuinely.

"How about the person she loves?"

Your dad immediately stops smiling. He slightly bites his lip as he thinks about Izana. Definitely, he wouldn't want his daughter in bad hands. That's why he's doubting. He's thinking if he should let you be happy or keep you safe.

"At least, I know I can trust her," says your dad. "If I can't accept him, then I would just respect her decision. It's all up to her if she would break up with him or not."

"Izana-kun is not her boyfriend," Yumeri tilts her head, looking innocently on your father's eyes. "She told me they're just friends. Nothing more."

"Is that so?" you father chuckles. "They are always together tho. At first look, they definitely look like a couple. Such a good chemistry."

Back to you and your mom, you can feel yourself sweating for no reason. The air-conditioner is functioning well but you still feel hot. You feel obligated to start a topic with your mother and at the moment, you can't think of anything.

"I'm sorry."

Immediately, you turn your head to her. Your eyes widen as you see her tears strolling down on her cheeks. You aren't sure if you heard her right so you want to confirm.

"P-pardon?" you are feeling nervous. Would you forgive her?

"I'm sorry for everything," she apologizes before bursting into tears. "I- I was scared. I don't know what to do if I lose you. I—"

You slowly approach her and wrap your arms around her shaking body. She leans on you, embracing you back as she continues crying. The warmth of a mother's hug has more impact than anyone comforting you. You couldn't believe that this is enough to take more than half of the thoughts that are bothering you. Obviously, you felt safe between her arms.

"Do you remember when you were on Kindergarten? You collapsed after playing with your classmates. The doctors had to put needles on you and you cried so hard to the point that you got tired and slept afterwards. I hate seeing you cry. I hate seeing you in pain," your mother explains. "And so I decided to make you focus on your books and not on any other activities. It went so well but I didn't realize your weren't happy. I didn't realize that I am the one who's hurting you. I made you like that. I put you on pain. I made you cry. I'm so sorry."

You don't know what to reply. It's been long since you felt alone. Even the days felt like years when you have no one to be with you. When you had no one to sleep with, no one to eat with, no one to be with. You miss them so much.

"You aren't a bad daughter. You aren't the worst daughter. You aren't dumb. You aren't someone to be ashamed of. You've been doing so well on your own. I'm so proud of you," you feel your mother's grip on your clothes tighten. "It's me who's been wrong all along. I wasn't a good mother. I never been a good mother to you. All I did was to give you things that you don't really need. I can't be entitled mother at all."

Tears start to gather on your eyes too. Feeling heavy on your chest, you still can't find a way to express what's on your mind. Or do you even have something on your mind? Your thoughts are cloudy that you couldn't even understand what you're thinking.

"I know I am a coward. I know I don't deserve you and I don't deserve to be a mother," your mom slightly pushes you to look at the pained emotion pasted on your face. "But, I want to. I want to start all over again. I want to support you and give you all the love I haven't given you for so long. I want to make it up to you. I want you to forgive me."

The first tear that rolls down on your cheek finally shows up. When your mother wipes it for you, the others falls down constantly. A rain of tears is now flooding your face.

"Can you forgive me?" your mother stops crying, making sure she removes the evidences written on her cheeks.

"I—" she hugs you tight again, never wanting to let you go.

"Aww," Yumeri sets as comments. "You should join them. I'll handle the cooking."

Your father, who's holding his tears, smiles at her then walks to you. He joins the dramatic moment, embracing the two most important women in his life.

Yumeri's heart felt so happy, bit by bit, step by step, slowly and surely, you are soon going to be the happiest person. All she's counting on now is Manjiro. He needs to find Izana sooner so everything can be fixed.

Jumping to time where you finished eating, you are on your way home. Of course, your parents asked you if you wanted to stay there for the night, both of you. However, you refused. After all, you need to wake up super early to search for Mikey and Izana.

When Yumeri goes on a separate way from you, you secretly smile and thank Kami-sama for this. Your biggest problem is now solved. You can't stop yourself from being too happy.

At home, you notice the time and it is now midnight. You immediately went to bed so you can have enough sleep and recharge for tomorrow or should I say later.

Trying to find the most comfortable position, you suddenly feel anxious. If you are happy and your day is completed happily, why can't you sleep? Why does it seem that something is bothering you?

Annoyed, you look at the time again and see it was 3 AM. It starts raining which also kept you awake for who knows how long. You double think if you would still sleep or just wait for time.

Couple of minutes after and it's already 3:45 AM. Finally, you feel tired and sleepy. You start dozing off until someone knocks on your door, taking your sleepiness away from you like a villain.

You angrily stand up and stomp your feet to the door. Aggressively unlocking it and opening it.

"Hi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 29.6K 58
you weren't supposed to meet them. you weren't supposed to make friends with them. you weren't supposed to gain feelings for any of them. you were su...
53.1K 1.3K 23
what if takemichi and izana are brothers ?
54.1K 2.1K 11
in which sakusa lists ten reasons he's in love β€’ sakusa kiyoomi x fem!reader β€’ based off of 10 | Kuroo Tetsurō by __catsukii !!!! GO READ IT RN
7.6K 192 8
basically the cast of tokyo revengers reacting There will be spoilers (this is my first fanfic pls be nice :>) The characters do not belong to me, t...