The Kardashian (Kardashian AU...

By serenawritter

Maddison Kardashian is Khloe's 16 years old daughter.Khloe had Maddison when she was 16 but she doesn't tell... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.|Last chapter|
SEQUEL UP!

XXII.

3.3K 73 15
By serenawritter

~Maddison~

The little get away in Napa is a cool idea.I love to see my parents like that.Dad and I are up to something for Mom.We wanna throw a party for her in London as a welcome party because she agreed with living there.Let's just say the Kardashians didn't like at all the idea although Mom will be back and forth between London and LA.

Although the Kardashians didn't like at all that we are moving to London and some more stuffs,they are trying to get along better with my Dad and by they,I mean Kourt and Gma.

I was sit in the garden when I heard someone sit next to me.I look to see my Dad standing there.

'So...the whole deal with you and Brooklyn...what is up?' He asks.He is definitely choosing his words.

'Dad,he is my friend...there's no deal in that.' I explain laughing

'This is serious,Maddison...You and Nash seemed happy and good...and you broke up...I just wanna know why and the explanation I found myself is that you have mixed feelings Brooklyn.' He says.I explained to a few people,the ones who matter to me,why me and Nash called the quits.Dad didn't want to talk about it back then so I didn't put the subject back in the table.

'Nash and I changed Dad...and we didn't work out after this changes...Brooklyn has nothing to do about that.' I explain.Tecnically,Nash got jealous of Brooklyn more than a girlfriend could support but my Dad doesn't need to know about that.

'Just letting you know that whatever the decision you make in your life,I am going to support...you just need to tell me,ok?' He says putting his arm around my shoulder.

'Promise,Dad.' I say.He kisses my cheek and I smile.No matter how much my life changes,I know who is gonna support me for life.Those are definitely my parents.

//Two days later.Khloe's house.//

Our luggage is ready to go to London.I am going first with my Dad and the Beckham's then my Mom is going with Kendall.They are gonna rock fashion week.I wanted to see her in NY too but I gotta take pics for Burberry in London like asap besides the Vogue UK photoshoot.

Nash is coming over to deliver me Olaf.They spent couple of days together which let me tell you,it got a lot of Instagram pics.I just want my puppy back because I miss him hell a lot.

I was talking to Chloe,Kylie and Brooklyn when I gotta a message from Nash.

"Nash Grier - I am outside."

I get up and walk outside.The problem is,Mom is recording KUWTK with Scott,Kourt and Kim in the kitchen.Hopefully,cameras won't catch me and Nash.

'Why didn't you get in?' I ask Nash when I get in the front of the house.

'Uhh,I didn't want to bother the family moment,besides I have somewhere else I need to be.' He says opening the car door to free a excited Olaf.

'Hii,babe.' I say rubbing Olaf.

'When are you gonna be back in LA?' Nash asks.I look up at him and he just staring at me.

'Probably a week before Thanksgiving,I don't know...' I say and he raises his eyebrows.

'So,you are really moving in to London? What happened to the Maddison who hated being called a Princess?' He asks debouched.I get up and walk close to him

'Moving in to London,doesn't moving in to the palace...I gotta myself an apartment there...and that's none of you business because you are not my boyfriend!' I say to him.

'Come on,Maddison...this isn't you.' He says trying to touch me but I back off.

'Come on,Nash...Move on...I don't need to give you explanations about my life.' I say.At the same moment,I hear the door open.

'Hey,Maddi! We gotta go to the airport!' Brooklyn says.Nash furrows his brows and smiles.

'I am not gonna get in the way of your trip with your new boyfriend.' Nash says loud enough to the whole house to hear it and we are outside.

'Ohh,Nash,me and Maddison aren't dating...but if you have a problem with us being friends...suck that problem in the middle of your ass!' Brooklyn says walking to him.Damn!

'I got no problem with you being friends with Maddison...You are the one who has a problem with being only friends with her.' Nash says walking to him too.

'Guys,back off.' I say putting myself in the middle of them.

'No,Maddi...I am done hearing this idiot untrust you! Goddamn,man! She loved you! Are you some kind of a asshole? ' Brooklyn says.I am not gonna be able to separate the two of them.I know who I need.

'DAD! T! COME HERE!' I yell.The kitchen has a door that has access to the entrance.

'I don't untrust Maddison...I don't trust you!' Nash says.Soon after,everyone who was inside the house comes running outside.

'Seriously,bro? Because I have seen you fight with her because your friends were flirting with her! So,you should see again who you trust.' Brooklyn says.

'Brooklyn,back off.' David says.I am still in the middle of them.They are not gonna beat each other with me in here.

'Don't tell me in who should I trust...' Nash says.He pushes me to the side and punches Brooklyn

'Nash!' I say schocked.Nash was never that type.Brooklyn gets up and punches him back.

The sequence of this for me was a blur.They punched each other until my Dad,David and Theo managed to pull them apart.I couldn't stop thinking that this was my fault.

'Brooklyn,please!' I say pushing Brooklyn away from Nash who was being hold by my Dad.

'I am just gonna tell you something...I was not happy seeing my best friend heartbroken because you two broke up but now I am gald she broke up with you because she deserves someone hell better than you! Someone who will support her,love her and trust her unconditionally...You are an asshole!' Brooklyn yells at Nash pointing his finger at him.

'Come on,Brook...Please.' Chloe says helping me hold him.

'Please,Brook...for me.' I whisper in his ears pushing him inside.I cannot believe what just happened.Gosh,I never thought I'd pass through this situation.

~Brooklyn~

I know I shouldn't have punched him and fought with him.Violence doesn't take us anywhere but I just couldn't sit here and let him talk like that to Maddison.She doesn't deserve it.I did what my Dad taught me to do.He taught me to be a man.I took a man decision to go there and defend my best friend.

'I am sorry,Brook...Nash was never like that.' Maddi says while cleaning my mouth who got cut during the fight.

'I am the one who's sorry,Maddi...I shouldn't have done that.' I say.She gives me a weak smile.I know that hurt her bad.

'Come here.' I say opening my arms.She gives me a hug and I hug her tightly.Maddison is probably one of the most amazing girls I've met.She is everything a guy wishes for.Nash has a serious problem.

'Everything will be alright.' I say while rubbing her hair and letting her cry.

//Days later.Paris,France.Vogue UK photoshoot.//

Here we are.All fancy in long dress and suits.I loved the idea.It is pretty cool.

Maddison is a little down this days so I think a photoshoot in Paris will help her out.She seems already happier.

We did the photos together and then separately.Now,we are preparing ourselves for an interview who is gonna be in the Vogue site and in the magazine.

They also told us Maddison is gonna be the cover which is huge.She is super excited about it.

'Can we start?' The interview,Francis asks us.

'Please' Maddison says.He made some questions.Some deep,some I've answered a hundred of times.

'Last question...what do you two mean to each other?' He asks and I raise my eyebrows.I look at Maddison and see her smiling.I decide to go first

'Uhh...Maddison is my best friend...she means a lot to me,like literally,what would I be without her? People don't understand how amazing she is and she deserves everything and more...She is my amour.' I say.I got myself smiling all the time.

'Brooks,that's so sweet.' She says

'Uhh,Brooklyn is...actually my rock sometimes...He has this calm that gets to you...he is optimist all the time,it annoys you sometimes...He is a real sweetheart and...he is definitely my best friend,amour.' She says looking at me.In that moment,I felt a connection I never felt before and I love it.

----------------------------------

New chapter,darlingssss! 💙💙

Tell me what you think about it in the comments 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Thanks for commenting in the last chapter what you think about the story.It meant a lot.

The photo is two photos of the photoshoot Brooklyn and Maddison did.Found them on Tumblr 😍

So,I have news!!! ☺️☺️☺️

First,I want to know what is you guys favorite chapter from all and why?? And I suggest you to guess mines! Whoever guess it rights,it's gonna win a chapter dedicated to you!

Second,I decided that this part of the story is gonna have more 4 chapters only! But,don't worry,I will make a sequel!

Third,While talking to AngelaLavalleeGeiger ,she suggested that one of my readers could be in the story and I liked the idea.So this is what is gonna happen:

You guys can send me in the comments from this chapter ahead,what is your favorite character in the story and why.The best answer will be a new character in the sequel! 😱😊😉💗

Ahhhh,a lot of exciting news! ☺️☺️

LOVE YOU ALL 💗💗💗

SERENA 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 3.8K 128
Kiara Jenner is the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family and the fraternal twin of Kylie Jenner. Her whole life she has been famous by staring in...
368K 6.9K 37
Karla Jenner was the youngest daughter of Kris' and Caitlyn. At only seventeen, when your life is all about fame and having cameras in your face it's...
13.4K 211 9
Khloe Kardashian had a daughter, along with Kourtney and Scott had a son too but they were both mainly raised by Kris because the three weren't ready...
153K 2.1K 25
Kali Jenner is the youngest Kardashian/Jenner. She is 13 years old and resembles all her sisters in some way. Kali is small like Kourtney, skinny lik...