๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.โ˜…

By WITTEMIERE

!: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. !: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ซ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’.
001
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„.

008

2.5K 176 417
By WITTEMIERE

(Here's the chapter yall! Hope you enjoy <3!)
_______________

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
_______________

   I am absolutely infuriated!
       Beyonce Knowles (Whore!) Is NOT my Comrade!! That girl has the audacity! To try to court me, all while having a Caucasian sitting on top of her nether regions!

     I had to admit, I was unpleasantly surprised to see what I did while going into Mr.Stalling's room for deliver a perception of information. I was kicked out momentarily from my learning cubicle because I corrected my professors simple mistake about the Panic of 1837, but I didn't expect her to get so irritated about it.

    If it had e been me, I would've accepted my mistake with grace and I would've kept on teaching. Upon going to Mr. Stallings room and delivering the parcel, I saw Beyonce Knowles. She was getting inebriated while not paying attention her her professor!

      In all honesty, i wasn't sure how to feel. I thought that Beyonce Knowles was different, but I guess she isn't. Just when I was starting to enjoy her presence, she shows me that she is intact, still Beyonce Knowles (Whore!) Looking on the bright side, I now have a partner for the project, and I do not have to work with her.

      Logan is a nice boy, and we have laboured on a few projects before this one. I can tell that he has a fixation with me, but I have never taken him up on the offer. When I got back to my cubicle, I flipped down in my workspace and I sighed. I couldn't quite discern the feeling that was bubbling inside of me. Was I disappointed?

        Danielle must have sensed my distress, because she brandished my back as a comforting gesture while putting her head in my shoulder. She showed me the notification for the CPHS shade-room and I had to admit, the whore was getting clowned, indubitably!  Getting another notification, I looked at my Direct Messages to see that Beyonce had texted me.

Instagram
___________
beyonce: we need to talk.
___________

      I scoffed.  How dare she! We have absolutely nothing to speak about! No matter how much I wanted to deny my feelings, she had hurt them, and I didn't want to be her comrade anymore. I had known that she was trying to court me this whole time, but Onika Maraj is not to be played!

      It wasn't so much about my ego, but I thought that she'd be gracious enough to respect me. I have never went after her, bothered her, or disrespected her. Why did she have to try to play her twisted mind games with someone such as me? Ignoring her message, I rolled my eyes and slipped my phone away into my miniature holding chamber.

      School had passed by, and soon enough, I was waiting for my brother Dwayne, to pick Danielle and I up. I hadn't spotted the whore for the rest of the way and I was jolly about it. I saw a big black automobile roll up to the curb and I knew it was my brother Dwayne. I just as I was about to get into his automobile, I heard somebody scream out my name.

      "Onika!"

     Smiling, I looked up to see Logan, huffing and puffing in front of me. I smiled up at him, hugging him slightly, though very happy to see him, I was concerned about his state of wellbeing! By now a huge crowd had formed in front of the car. I saw many popular children, and accompanied with them was the whore herself!

      Beyonce Knowles.

      She had a look of contempt on her face. It was almost if she was a rabid bear. She was growling and her eyes were slit. It seems as if her anger was directed at Logan himself, interesting. Now, I'm usually not the petty type, that is more of Danielle and Lauren's area of expertise, but I have learned a few things form observing them.

     "Oh! Salutations Logan Tanner Kundla!"

        He smiled back at me wearily. Putting his hands on his knees, he adjusted him back to the full expanse of his posture. He wasn't unattractive by any means. Had had to be about 6'0, with a slim figure, he had a a nice haircut that accompanied his jet black hair with glasses that fit the shape of his face well. Behind them were light green eyes, accompanied with dark eyebrows and a chiseled jawline. He had dark eyebrows.

   H-Hi Onika, I'm sorry about the minor interruption, but I wanted to acquire your contact enabling digits, and I also wanted to know if you'd like to join me for a date this Friday? I want to take you to Midtown Comics in time square!" 

       I heard everyone let out a dramatic gasp, and I smiled at him. There were mumbled and I few camera clicks in the crowd, I wonder if this will go on the school shade room! There was a frustrated grunt from the crowd and I looked to see the whore stomping back into the school building. Hm. I wonder that her problem is!

       Directing my attention back to Logan, I nodded my head, vigorously. I had never been asked on a date before. And he was offering to do something that I enjoyed. I couldn't help but feel special among the copious people that were now crowded around Dwayne's automobile. I heard the car honk, assuming he  was getting impatient, I hurriedly  gave Logan my answer.

      "Oh! Of course, Logan! I would love to accompany you on a date, how gentlemanly of you!" I embraced him in my short arms and we swayed form side to side before I was beckoned by Dwayne yelling out for me. He exchanged our contact enabling digits and he was on his way.

    Hopping into the car, I waved at Logan and the crowd began to disperse. Once I was gully's rate danielle and I turned to each other and we started to squeal. I've never squealed with another girl before, this is invigorating!

   "Oooh! Oni has a boyfriend!"

I wasn't sure if she was joking or not, but I had to correct her.

"Not a boyfriend, comrade! A simple date!"

      Danielle just scoffed and continued to do a happy dance in her seat next to me. She seems more happy than I am. I had to admit, even though I'm very happy about to the sudden turn of events, I felt a pang of sadness in my chest area.

       It just seemed as if I may be going on a date with the wrong person. Don't get me wrong, Logan is a seeet boy, and I know that I'd have a great time with him, but I've sent sure why I was doing this. I had never been on a date before, and I wasn't sure if I was ready.

It was alright though, I'm sure I could learn to like him, and Danielle could help me prepare.

_________
𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬
_________

Oh fuck no.

I was pissed. I was going outside to try to talk to Onika before she left for the day, only to find out
that White boy was trying to talk to MY woman.

Fuck what I did wrong, this was unacceptable. He asked her to some dumbass comic store and I knew she was going to say yes. I didn't even stick around for her answer.

I got my confirmation when I looked at the new post on the notifications page. I could feel my eyes burning and my fists balled up. She isn't leaving me, and she had mother thing coming if she thinks she's going to enjoy that date with him.

Instagram
CPHS.Shaderoom:
#COHSNerdsInLove🥰
Looks like #OnikaUrkelMaraj and #LoagnTannwr are set up for a cute date at the comic book store! #BeyonceWhoreKnowles stomped out of the courtyard during the altercation! Is she seething?👀
______________
comments:
bagchaser_safaree:😭😭 not she stormed out

badgyalriri: not beyonce fumbled the bag hard💀

logantanner: @onikamaraj I can't wait four our date🥰

reply:onikamaraj: Saluatations Logan! What should I wear😍?

lilkim: LMFAOOOOOO

Iamcardib: NAURRRR

champagnepapi: oh she petty petty 😭

cassie: well damn then😭

adore.madi: not what should I WEAR😩

logantanner: @onikamaraj something captivating 👀💕!
reply:beyonce: watch your back.

onikamaraj: wonderful! I was thinking a monochromatic color scheme?

jackharlow: oh she going to war over carlton I see😭?
meekmill: I genuinely can't tell if they being petty or if this is just them talking-

remyma: this shit is entertaining as hell

laurenlondon: somebody check on beyonce😭
_________
Hell no.

I slammed my door once I got into my room. Sparking a king and checking my phone, i called up my friends to text them about a few things.

About 6 calls later, all of my plans were set, I guess we were going to the comic book store Friday. Going into my shower to get ready to lounge around go the day, I blasted Marvin's room through my speakers.

Getting out of the shower and putting my clothes on, I recorded a short video of myself and I posted it on my Instagram story. Knowing I unfollowed Onika, I typed in her username and her profile popped up. She had posted a cute picture, looking as beautiful as ever.

25 likes 5 comments
onikamaraj: 😍😧🤣😇🥰 I wasn't quite sure what to put as a caption so I'd exuded to convert my feelings with emoticons. Shocked and surprised that I have a date this Friday. It also seems as if I am gaining more followers. Today was a very shocking day. Goodnight for anybody on the Northern Hemisphere even though it is only 3PM. I consider everyone to be my comrades, even if they aren't deserving of the title😊.
__________________
comments:
melissa.amour: 😍

daniellestar81: girl who are these people in the comments chile..

reply:onikamaraj: I'm not quite sure! I hope that I am not climbing the social ladder, that would be the worst. Don't forget, we have a history test to study for!
champagnepapi: oh shit I forgot about that.

logantanner: Hello Onika!

reply: beyonce: I will kill you.

reply: adore.madi: oh you in the trenches huh💀?

CPHS.Shaderoom: Oop! is this some tension we sense👀🔥?

reply: meekmill: WE? THERES MORE OF YOU?
__________
I'm not crazy.
I just couldn't help my eye twitching at the sight of them all in love in her comments.

And the fact that the shaderoom and my friends are in there? I thought we had a through conversation about this. I'm not sure what's going on, but I need Onika. At first I'll admit, I might've just wanted to hit, but there's something so fulfilling about being around her and I can't put my finger on it.

I sighed and ran my hands through my face, I wanted to call up one of my hoes right about now. This was stressful as hell. Would it be wrong for me to?

No. It wouldn't, they don't mean anything to me, but Onika does. I'm so scared of being rejected. I don't want to risk being in a relationship just to leave me like mom did. I know it wasn't her fault but I can't help but feel like everyone who I love ends up leaving me.

I refuse to let that happen again.

Thinking about her, she just made my life better. I've been watching her for so long, but I've never had the courage to say anything to her, and when I do say something, everything automatically goes to shit. I refuse to be unhappy again.

I'm tired of all the hoes, but it seems like that's all that I can get. I want a relief of stress that I can have all the time: I could go after anyone else, but I only want Onika, or no relationship at all. I need to make it up to her, but I won't wait.

And I'm definitely not letting her go in that date. Especially if it's her first one. I want to be her first date, her first love, her first time, her first everything. I don't know what I'm going to do to get Logan out the way, but he's messing up what Onika and I have, and I refuse to be unhappy again.

I have a special fixation towards her. Everything about her is so unique and different. Speaking to her is like a breath of fresh air and she breathe life into me. I will do anything I can to get her. Dad says I need therapy but I've brushed it off. My brain is perfectly fine.

Aside from everything, I feel really bad. It's like Onika was hurt by me having that bitch on my lap. Why can't she understand that she doesn't mean shit to me? None of them do. If I'm going to be her friend and work up to being her wife, somethings are going to have to change.

I called one of my hoes to come over.

After this one last time though.

__________
Here's chapter 8!

Thoughts?

Logan asking Onika on a date?

Onika saying yes?

Is Onika using Logan?

Is Beyoncé okay?

Her inner turmoil?

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥,

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚 <𝟑!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.4K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...
47.7K 1.2K 47
"Fuck, why do you make this so hard" Nicki yelled passing the room "Because i need u nicki why dont you love me" Beyonce cried "Because i dont can u...
129K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncรฉ finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
470 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...