Izuku Yagi - All For You

Prttygoodnoob द्वारा

Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkne... अधिक

Quirkless Loser
What is this Power
Missing
What Now
Did I miss Something
You Don't Deserve Quirks
The Gang
The Shadow Kid
Blood Sucking Teen
Himiko Toga
Vigilante Duo
Old Friends
Interrogation
I Understand Now
Crazy Blondes
Birthday Brawl
Facing The Past For The Future
Talk
Just Before UA
First Class 1-a
Class 1-b
Class 1-a Quirk Assessment
Problematic Class 1-b
Himiko has fun with 1-a
Hero
USJ
What Was That
Sports Festival
Tournament
Undeserved Chance
Nomu Attack
Public Appearance
Still a Child
Fight For Your Life
New Term
Improving Heroes
Quirk Limits
Final Exam - A
Defeating Shigaraki
Attacked
Thrive to Survive
Burned Ashes
Grudge
The Rescue Mission
All For One
Dorm Rooms
Speech
Answers To Why
What The Past Has Become
The Pressure is on
One For All
Interning
Invitation For War
Head In The Game
Children In War
Burning Defeat
All For One Is Gone
The End?

Teamwork

3.4K 68 42
Prttygoodnoob द्वारा

Izuku groaned, looking up. He was in the small bathroom that was in his caravan, the toilet touching his thigh. His hands were pushed up against the sink and his eyes were focused on the mirror, staring intensely at himself.

God he was such a mess. First was Dabi being kidnapped and most likely killed. He has seen no signs of him and it has destroyed Izuku. He was getting better, but bad things were still coming. Izumi was now going to be in the class he teaches. The pain of her memory still stings and hurts Izuku. But what he had to do yesterday was close to torture.

At least he won't have to worry about Shoto and Zyato again.

He was mentally preparing himself. It had been so long since he had seen Izumi. He hasn't interacted with her since the day she told him to kill himself. Since then, he has seen her twice. First time at the café he used to sing at and the second time when Denki fought them. Now he had to interact with her as a teacher. She is under conditions to only address him as Hope and respect him. She will be in serious trouble if Hope or Carmilla get into problems with her.

But it hardly makes the situation better. He can't really rely on Himiko either because she'll be death glaring her the entire time. Izuku may need to restrain her to not rip her apart. A knock is at the bathroom door and it finally makes Izuku tear his eyes away from the mirror. He reaches his hand over as the door was right next to him and Himiko was behind it.

She was pouting and had her arms crossed over her chest.

"Izu~ I understand your stressed but don't stand in the bathroom for 15 minutes. We have to get doing now too," Himiko says. Izuku sighs and nods his head. He stumbles over to her and pushes his head into her neck. He weakly wraps his arms around her waist and Himiko reciprocates by wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I know, I know. I'm trying my best," he says, cuddling up to her making Himiko giggle.

"If she does anything though, you know I'll protect you," Himiko says. Izuku smiles and releases a light scoff.

"I'm worried you'll protect me a little to well," Izuku responds making Himiko laugh. 

Izuku takes in a deep breath. He looks behind him and Himiko nods happily, flashing him a thumbs up. Izuku smiled and nods his head. He then looked back over to the oversized door. Slowly he pushed it open. As soon as he did, he could feel all eyes turn on him.

Izuku recognised the normally empty seat at the back was filled and ignored it. He swept his eyes across the classroom not looking at that seat. He then smiled widely at them and clapped his hands.

"Welcome back class, I hope your holidays and internships went well," Izuku says with a bright smile with Himiko waving behind him. As Izuku mentioned the internships a certain raven haired teen tightened his fist. Mina stood up from her chair and shot her hand up.

"Hope! Carmilla! Are you two okay, you guys were everywhere on the news!" Mina said slightly frantic. Several other class members nodded their head in agreement. Izuku waved his hand and gave the class a bright smile.

"It was certainly stressful but Nezu and Eraserhead are helping us out. Soon we'll be proper heroes. But I'm not exactly looking forward to the reporters asking us questions," Izuku said sheepishly, rubbing his neck. He then shook his head and smiled brightly again.

"Never mind that now, we have heroics! Everyone go grab yourself your hero uniform. Carmilla, mind grabbing Shinso for us?" Izuku asked. Carmilla jumped up happily and nodded her head.

"Absolutely, be back in a jiffy," Carmilla replied before skipping out of the classroom. Izuku followed her out but before he left he turned back to the students who were getting out of their chairs. 

"Meet me at ground Beta where I will explain the exercise," Izuku said before hopping out of the room and heading down to ground Beta. He sighed and slapped his cheeks. He still needs to prepare himself as he will have to be in closer contact with Izumi.

Izuku waits at the training ground Beta for class 1-a to show up. Himiko and Hitoshi are the first to arrive simply from the fact that Hitoshi doesn't have a hero costume, all he has is a less refined version of Eraserhead's scarf. That reminds him.

He has to have a conversation with all of the students about hero costume changes and potential support items. Those are actually a lot more important then what people believe. Your costume represents what you want to represent as a hero, plain and simple to go into the night like Eraserhead or be flashy and casual like Hawks. 

A certain black haired girl came to mind with her more then inappropriate costume. That will be something Izuku discusses with them next time he sees them. He also has several support item ideas for the vast majority of the students so he'll discuss his ideas with them at a later date. Not too long after those thoughts the students came down.

Unintentionally, his eyes found Izumi. She was wearing a mostly green jumpsuit, small black shapes on her side. She had a grey mask over her face and a hoodie on her back that had two long pieces of green fabric hanging down. He instantly recognises the costume and forces his head away to not get distracted or go into an episode. He smiles at the class as they arrive. 

"Alright class, the first lesson back to school will be stealth! However there is a few twists," Izuku stated, his eyes scanning the crowd. Stealth was differently reviewed by many of the students, some being great at them while others, not so much. His eyes going past Katsuki and Yuga at those thoughts.

"It will be in duo's with one group of three since we have one extra. You will all wear bands that are connected to each other. If you move further then 5 metres away, a large beeping sound will emit from them," Izuku said making a few of the students grown, mainly Denki, Fyoki, Katsuki and Toru. Denki and Fyoki who will have to be cautious of their quirk since they are close with teammates. Katsuki because he struggles with stealth already and being stuck near someone else made things worse and Toru because she had to wear a band.

Himiko had grabbed a bucket and started walking around. She handed out the bands to the students randomly. Confused, the students all put them on. Izuku reached into his pocket and grabbed some ear plugs and put them into his ear.

"Alright, press the small button at the top and a light will glow around the band. Your teammates will have the same colour," Izuku said. Himiko quickly ducked back over to him and shoved her ear plugs into her ear.

The students all pressed the button near the exact same time and once they did, horrendous beeping sounded. It didn't happen to all of the students but even those who didn't have their bands beep covered their ears and the screeching loud noise. Without much words or thoughts, the students quickly moved around to find their partners.

Katsuki, Mezo

Ochako, Eijiro

Mashirao, Koji

Denki, Yuga

Fyoki, Tenya

Momo, Tsuyu

Toru, Fumikage

Rikido, Minoru

Kyoka, Izumi

Hanta, Mina, Hitoshi

The students all looked to their partners, before they could speak they turned to a laughing Carmilla. Hope shook his head as he took out his ear plugs and faced the class with a smile.

"So here is how this works, your job is to tag enemies with stickers. That's it, no need to fight but that is an option. Although that will just bring enemies to your location. People who don't tag anyone and get tagged will recieve double homework. If anytime can tag enemies and not get tagged themselves will not have any homework," Izuku said, the students gasped at that. Small smiles and looks to their classmates nodding their head. Tenya shot up his hand and Izuku pointed over to him.

"Yes Iida?" Izuku asked.

"What does this teach us?" he asked, his hand chopping down in a quick motion.

"Well stealth missions will be something that some of you have to do. Even those who aren't fit them will need to learn who to sneak around undetected. If you have a partner, this test will teach you to look out for them and not split up," Izuku replied, Tenya nodded at his answer. Izuku hummed and looked a clock on his wrist that was not there before looking back up at the class with a raised eyebrow, a smirk pulling at his lips.

"What are you all waiting for? Go!" Izuku shouted. The students all nodded before scrambling away. Grabbing their teammates and heading in different directions to try and get away from other teams. There seemed to be an unspoken peaceful period as others ran away, trying to get a strategy going with their teams. 

Ground Beta was the biggest training ground at UA, a large patch of dirt in near the middle with a thick dirt pathway leading up to it from the entrance. But from there, the rest of the grounds were forest. Trees and ponds, bushes and twigs on the grounds that makes having to move around difficult.

Katsuki ran after Mezo, the taller teen having an incredible stride. Katsuki was almost sprinting to keep up with him and he could tell that this was only a fast paced jog. He watched as Mezo raised his hands, them morphing into ears and eyes. The eyes going high into the tree to see and and the ears spreading wide away to hear. Mezo looked down at Katsuki who was breathing slightly heavier. 

"Do you have an idea on what we could do?" Mezo asked, his normal eyes focused on Katsuki. Katsuki grumbled and looked around, his eyes narrowing in annoyance. He hated stealth tasks for the fact he wasn't good at them.

It wasn't because he was impatient and bored with the little action. He would prefer to be attacking but he was wise enough to be able to stand still and wait silently. But it was moving around to find something without being located that Katsuki struggled with. Silent steps is something he's never been able to do, his gauntlets and nitrogen viles clank with quick jerky movement and his quirk literally creates an explosion. If he let out a moderately strong one, everyone could hear it. He growled and faced into the trees, not meeting Mezo's eyes.

The other boy wasn't overall great at stealth either. Scouting and locating people trying to be sneaky, he could do easily but stopping his heavy body from crushing the ground as he walked didn't exactly work. But Katsuki was glad he was his partner.

"No, just try and stay hidden and if you can, extend your hands out and tap them with stickers. I don't want to fight as I would alert literally everybody. But I will if I have too," Katsuki said. A few seconds of silenced past before Katsuki sucked in a breath, he then turned to Mezo with a fierce gaze. Mezo was not fazed at all, but he was intrigued.

"Shoji, can we try and find Yagi. Um, I used to know her before UA and well. I want to fucking pop an explosion in her face," Katsuki straight out said. Mezo looked at him, shock coming over the features that weren't obscured by their mask. He lowered his head down at Katsuki.

"She doesn't seem to bad, what did she do?" he asked. Katsuki grumbled and looked down.

"She doesn't look bad but that's because you don't know her like I do," Katsuki snarled, not looking up at Mezo. Mezo narrowed his eyes at Katsuki but sighed, he then slowly started waling away.

"Alright, but I do want an explanation. I do trust you Bakugo but I want to hear the reason," Mezo said. Katsuki nodded his head and followed Mezo.

"Yeah you deserve to know," Katsuki replied.

Izumi was following her partner who she didn't know the name of. She had short purple hair and what looked like earphone jacks hanging down from her ear by skin. She looked like a punk rock chick, leather jacket and combat boots. Izumi could see speakers on her body, both legs and wrists.

She was kind of worried about striking up a conversation with her. She seemed like a hardcore chick who would give back snark to people who she didn't like. Considering she was with Katsuki at her first day with UA may mean she already doesn't like her. The fact she is ignoring her makes her theory right. Quenching her fears, Izumi spoke up.

"H-hey I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Yagi," Izumi said with a shaky smile, her eyes staring at the back of the girls head. The girl then jerked her head up, not turning back around.

"Jirou," she replied. Izumi smiled awkwardly, feeling like she wasn't welcomed to Jiro. But she didn't give up for the simple fact of, they had to work together.

"Um, I can place stickers on others from a distance with my quirk. Do you have enhanced hearing to locate them?" Izumi asked. Kyoka just responded with a nod, she then pointed her earphone jacks in a direction and started to lead the way. Izumi looked down sadly and silently followed behind. She knew she would get treated like this but it still hurt. But she can't say she didn't deserve it.

Katsuki followed close behind Mezo, allowing the boy to keep eyes and ears around them at all times. Katsuki was bored but he put up with this. Things would be like this out in the field and most likely having his heart pumping. Right now, this was just an exercise but in a real situation, his heart would be pumping, a rogue villain would be out there and peoples lives would be in trouble. So he will put up with his boredom, it would be needed. 

Katsuki was suddenly stopped, Mezo's strong hand gripping his shoulder. Katsuki looked up at the back of Mezo's head, the boy looking out into the forest. He then turned a tentacle arm to Katsuki, the end turning into a mouth.

"Others are ahead, stay close," he whispered before slowly walking forward. Katsuki kept his mouth shut about about already doing that and just kept close to Mezo. He kept his eyes and ears open to try and pick up on what Mezo heard. Turns out, it wasn't that difficult. 

"Come on, I have to let my sparkle shine to the world!" he heard Yuga flaunt, his voice rising in pitch and he can practically see the boys expression.

"I know Aoyama, you're fabulous dude but right now we are trying to be quiet," Denki tried to reason, surprisingly being the intelligent one in the duo. Katsuki immediately cringed at that thought. He shouldn't think like that, he really did like Denki and he was honestly a great friend. He needs to get his douchebag personality out of him. Denki wasn't even dumb, he was just slow to realise things.

Mezo looked behind Katsuki who nodded his head up at him. They walked a bit further and hid behind cover of the bush. Denki was holding onto Yuga and leading him to try and make him quiet. Mezo slowly reached out his tentacles, creating a fist to hold the stickers. His arms moved towards Denki because his eyes were focused on Yuga who was directly in front of him leaving him open.

Mezo was cautious, making sure he stayed silent to not alert the opposing duo. Mezo inched closer to his target, Denki clueless to what was happening. Until he shocked Mezo. Mezo's body seized, his tentacle arm retracting away. He let out a quick short breath but it was quiet, no way Denki had heard it. But he still had felt his electricity spark. Turning around, his eyes widened at the tentacle arm of Mezo. Mezo tried putting the sticker onto him but Denki fully surrounded his body in electricity forcing the boy to retract. Denki then shook Yuga.

"Dude Shoji found us," he said hurriedly, pointing to where Mezo was pointing at. Yuga got up from his squat position and looked over to where Mezo was hiding. Yuga smiled and put his hands behind his head, looking like he was relaxed.

"Leave it to myha," Yuga replied. He then thrusted his pelvis forward and fired out a laser of light. Mezo quickly raised his arms up in defense but the force of the laser still hurt and was powerful. Mezo was pushed back, stumbling three steps. Yuga smirked and moved further forward, keeping his hips forward. 

Mezo narrowed his eyes and moved behind a tree for more cover as Yuga attempted to attack him. Katsuki stayed where he was as he had yet to be noticed despite being relatively close to Mezo. He had to make sure he didn't move out of his range so that horrific noise plays again. Katsuki tore his eyes away from his teammate and Yuga to see what Denki was currently doing. 

His eyes widened when he saw Denki sneaking, trying to move over towards Mezo. Katsuki quickly thought, he saw that Denki hadn't seen him so what should he do? He still didn't want to have to use his quirk. But that didn't seem to matter anymore as Denki realised he was there. Electricity buzzed around him as he squared up to Katsuki. Katsuki growled and stood up fully, pointing his hand at Denki, a orange glow emanating from his palm.

"Back away, we don't have to do this," Katsuki growled from gritted teeth. Deni smirked, and raised a hand. He grabbed a metal pole he now had from his belt pocket and pointed it at Katsuki. In his other hand was a sticker. 

"I believe we do," Denki responded with a smile. Katsuki groaned but a let out a laugh. His eyes locked with Denki and each other was smirking over at each other. Then, Katsuki let his explosion rip. Denki jumped away but still got hit from the shock wave, tripping over and rolling on the ground but quickly got back up. Yuga looked over and his eyes widen.

"Oh merde, Bakugo is with him!" Yuga cursed. He bent his body and pointed his mirrors around and unleashed several broken up lasers at both Mezo and Katsuki. The two boys dived for cover trying to negate as much damage as possible. Mezo stayed in front of Katsuki just in case Denki rushed forward. He could take some electricity but he still didn't want to be hit full blast by it.

The two teams fought, but were mostly cautious thanks to Denki's and Katsuki's quirk. Katsuki raised his gauntlet up, ready to hit Yuga with a strong explosion. However, intense hit bashed his face. Katsuki yelled and covered his eyes, ducking down and shaking his head like it would remove the damage.

He heard engines rev up and he knew Tenya was coming. Currently he was blind so he pointed his hand to where he thinks he hears Tenya. An explosions ripples from his palm in the direction of Tenya, but unfortunately for Katsuki, he missed. Tenya avoided the explosion and charged at Katsuki. The boy slammed a sticker onto him, his band now beeping loud. He ran past Katsuki to get away but unfortunately Mezo was fast.

The tall teen clothes lined Tenya. His thick arm smashing Tenya's chest. Tenya wheezed as his momentum came to a sudden halt and the next thing he knew, he was on the ground, his band beeping loud and a sticker now on him. 

More teams came, and it turned into an absolute brawl. All just to put stickers on opponents so others weren't really trying to hurt their classmates. Katsuki covered the area in smoke, he and Mezo then ran through it to get away from the fight. Once they were out they turned around and saw the fight. Despite knowing most of the class were here, they could only see three other students so they were all still trying to hide.

Katsuki then felt a slap on his back. He quickly turned around, his palm alight but no one was behind him. Katsuki was confused for a few seconds before cursing. Toru had probably placed a sticker on his back. He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned towards Mezo who was looking somewhere else but had a mouth in front of him.

"Look, she's there," Mezo said, Katsuki turned to where Mezo was pointing and he saw her golden hair. Izumi. Katsuki felt his blood boil, he fist clenched and his brows furrowed deeply. Smoke already emanated from his palm but he didn't care.

Currently Izumi was attaching stickers to others from a distance. Kyoka was able to keep them clear of danger thanks to her quirk. No one has tagged them yet which is a plus for their team. An explosion rang out and Izumi spun her head in that direction, trying to see Katsuki.

But it wasn't only smoke. The sounds of explosions continued to pop and the smoke cloud grew bigger. Izumi stumbled away, slightly frightened at that but it wasn't nearly enough. She was pushed against the tree by a powerful explosion and now smoke completely covered her. She couldn't see, the area was dark and her quirk was nullified. At this very moment, Izumi felt scared.

Katsuki ran forward. He could not see but he didn't care. He was looking for Izumi and Izumi only. He didn't care that his band was beeping loudly, one thing was on his mind and that was to give Izumi just desserts. Which would be an explosion to the stomach.

Suddenly he heard the beeping again and instantly ran over to it. Once he got to the source he slammed his hand against the stomach of the person. Katsuki squinted and attempted to see who was right in front of him. Gold locks of hair filled his vision making Katsuki snarl. From his hand on her stomach Katsuki smiled and let out an explosion.

Izumi screamed as pain filled her stomach as she was launched away, small wisps of steam following her.

Izumi and Himiko sat together on the ground. Izuku having an ipad is his lap to watch his students on surveillance cameras. Himiko was laughing at their antics but Izuku let out a frown although he couldn't ignore the minor joy of watching Izumi take an explosion to the stomach.

"Hmm, I did think that this may be a possibility but I didn't believe it would actually happen," Izuku muttered, a frown covering his face making Himiko laugh. Izuku let out an annoyed sigh. He normally made elimination a thing in stealth to make it stay a stealth task instead of a brawl but he didn't like it how some people got out early from the students who excelled in scouting and stealth. But it looks like like it needs to be this way.

"Welp, live and learn," Himiko replied, snuggling into Izuku's chest to make him feel better. Izuku smiled and put an arm around her, happily accepting Himiko's quirk.

Eraserhead was tired. Although that was normal but it doesn't negate the fact that he had a lot on his plate and having things on your plate when you are tired creates a horrible mental ability for days, weeks, months and even years. But it is annoying Eraserhead greatly because his stack is getting larger. 

First was the Izuku Yagi case that he had thought came to a close. But now his status of Hope and his quirk, the whole of Japan is in a panicked state. He also now has lessons to keep up with Hitoshi. He is not only teacher class 1-a but becoming a full mentor to the kid. Then right now, he was currently taking guardian ship over an 7 year old girl.

Izuku had saved the poor little girl from the clutches of Overhaul, the leader of the Yakuza. The rest of that rag tag group is currently in hiding. She was apparently being experimented on, making the girl suffer unimaginable amount of pain from Overhaul's quirk, ripping her apart and putting her back together. That man was a devil.

She was being experimented on because of her quirk. Some specialists identified it as a powerful time manipulation quirk and named it rewind. Whatever she touches, she can move the appearance of that person back in time. Potentially reverting someone into a sperm cell. 

She was extremely scared of the nurses and doctors around her but she seemed more terrified of her quirk. She became extremely panicked when it activated, causing the girl to cry even if it virtually did nothing. 

Eraserhead's quirk is mostly one of a kind. Not many quirks are classified as quirk related, the rarest classification for quirks in fact. The few that are classified as quirk related are copy quirks or quirk identifier's. Not including the All For One quirk, there have only been three recorded quirks that actively prevent another quirk. Two of those directly damaging the others quirk permanently.

Eraserhead was the only one of those three that didn't. His quirk acting like a blanket. Placing a cover over the quirk temporarily that quells the flames. It doesn't work on mutants as it still pumps away from the quirk. But some mutant quirks are still affected by Eraserhead, like Tenya and Mezo who can change and activate parts of their body from their mutation.

But that wasn't the issue right now. Right now was the traumised girl that was named Eri. Although he was a teacher and a hero, he was horrible with kids. Worse the younger they were. He could soothe and reason with children and adults quite well but actually cheer them up, way out of his element.

Eraserhead walked through the hospital. Going to room 327 where Eri was stationed at. He would be taking her to his home which was slightly terrifying. His home wasn't anything special, just a larger then average apartment. Having three bedrooms instead of the usual one. It was just in case Nemuri or Hizashi needed to crash or stay over at his house. Which most of the time was against his will. 

Eraserhead walked down the hallway, trying to convince himself that things would be fine. It would probably be rocky to start but slowly she would become accustomed to it. Izuku and Himiko would also be extremely willing to help and would be a lot better at supporting and making Eri smile then he would be.

Eraserhead looked up at the top of the door. He was reading the numbers, he was trying to figure what side the room was on and how close he was to Eri's room. Once he understood the pattern and realised he was close, he looked back down the hallway and his eyes widened. 

Emi/Miss Joke was standing in the hallway, looking above the doors like he was for a room. She eventually stopped in front of a room which Eraserhead saw was 327, Eri's room. Miss Joke reached for the door handle but Eraserhead quickly stepped forward and called out to her.

"Joke," he called. Miss Joke spun her head and smiled widely. She lowered her hand and took a step closer. She only had to take one step as Eraserhead quickened his pace.

"Hey Shota! Glad to see your here," she said, her smile spreading all over her face. Eraserhead grunted, nodding his head at her to not seem entirely rude.

"Yes but what are you doing here?" Eraserhead asked, his eyes narrowing slightly. Miss Joke laughed and waved her hand in a non-caring way. 

"I was asked to help the little girl that Izuku saved. She apparently has bad trauma, I have a therapy license and I know about Izuku and Himiko. Seeing as she is insistent to be with Izuku again but thanks to his vigilante status has to be on hold," Miss Joke smiled widely, placing her hands triumphantly on her hips. Eraserhead blinked. 

Honestly he kind of forgot Miss Joke had a therapy license. To him, she takes everything as a joke. Telling jokes to him casually 24/7 and while fighting villains. She literally has pieces of paper in her pocket filled with puns. Puns, not even jokes but play on words. It does make him feel bad when he remembers she isn't an idiot. Miss Joke is incredibly kind and more intelligent then what others may think. She likes to be funny and make jokes but can be serious when it is required. She is a competent hero and isn't praised nearly as much as she should. 

"Why wasn't I been informed of this?" Eraserhead asked, ignoring the guilt that just attacked him. Miss Joke looked sheepish for a second, pulling her lips inside her mouth, hiding them for a second before smiling freely. 

"Ah I found out about it this morning and asked to help," Miss Joke replied.  Eraserhead raised an eyebrow at her, confused. First was how she knew about this and second was why was she not at her school, she was a teacher. Eraserhead had the excuse of him being dismissed from Nezu but what about her.

'Wait didn't she say they asked for her help?' Eraserhead quickly remembered. 

"Come on, can't keep her waiting," Miss Joke said quickly before turning to the door and opening it. Eraserhead eyes widened, he went to say something but grumbled. He would leave it alone, perhaps he misheard. If it comes up again he'll ask about it.

The door opens and the plain hospital room shows clearly. Only a few distinct things filled it making it look different. All of them being toys at the end of the small hospital bed. A few of them were on the ground, seemingly pushed off the bed.

Eraserhead and Miss Joke looked away from the toys to the girl. She was looking straight at them. Her ruby red eyes wide, slightly shaking and the was apprehension in them, nervous and worried but not afraid. In the small girls arm was a small white bear which she was clutching tightly to her chest. Her hair was almost white, a tinge of blue ever so slightly present in her hair. She also had a horn on her head that was currently a small nub.

Her eyes looked between the two, looking them over before turning to the other then back. She was obviously very uncomfortable. From what Eraserhead has heard from the doctors, she was extremely terrified of them, gender not mattering. Even when they managed to make her go to sleep with laughing gas her quirk still activated, not on purpose but it was definitely a reaction. She made the needle of the doctors hand fall apart, becoming the very basic parts it was before constructed. Miss Joke smiled sweetly at the girl but not to wide not startle her.

"Hi Eri, don't worry we are here to discuss something with you," Miss Joke said with a caring voice. Eri slowly nodded, the apprehension remaining the same. Eraserhead nodded her head at her reaction. The doctors managed to figure out she was terrified of them because of the white coats they had, switching and making other doctors come in without white coats on.

Both Eraserhead and Miss Joke were in casual civilian outfits. Eraserhead still in all black and Miss Joke wearing ridiculous colous. So right now, they were Shota and Emi. Shota and Emi grabbed chairs and pulled them along side Eri's bed. The small girl shuffled slightly away from them. 

"Who-who are you?" the girl squeaked out, her voice soft and shaky. Shota looked over to Emi. He was waiting for her to speak because no doubt in his mind did he think she would immediately start spewing out words. To his utter un-surprise, she did exactly that.

"Well Eri, I'm Emi and this grumpy man here is Shota," Emi introduces making Shota scowl. Emit turns to see his reaction and giggles at him. Eri looked between the two, noting the interesting interaction between the two. Emi was about to speak again but Shota put a hand over her mouth. He wanted to get this done quickly.

"Alright Eri, you situation is a difficult one. We couldn't locate any relatives of yours so you would go into foster care. But you also have difficult control of your quirk, the effects being devastating," Shota put simply. Eri sadly nodded her head, turning away. The heroes then heard her sniffling, making them raise an eyebrow and become worried.

"I-I know, I-I have a c-curse. I-it hurts p-peop-ple," she sniffled, rubbing her eyes feverishly. Emi frowns and elbows Shota in the ribs. Shota turns and glares at her, swatting her elbow away. Emi smiles softly, leaning forward to the cowering Eri.

"Hey your not cursed, your a little angel Eri. We're going to help you okay?" Emi said sweetly, trying to calm the girl down. Eri sniffled, wiping her eyes and turned back to the two. She lightly shook her head.

"B-but the bad man said I-I was infected. Quirks are c-curses but I c-could help-p cure them," Eri stuttered. This made Shota scowl again but not at Emi. The bad man Eri is referring too is probably Overhaul. Shota was never on his case as the man mostly stayed hidden and never got close to his line of work.

But after his arrest, he heard a bit about him. The man hated quirks, believing them to be a disease but relying on them so much. His entire threat was off of his quirk and minor intelligence and he picks allies from their quirked abilities. He was a hypocrite, a monster who tortured a poor young girl for the wish to have power over others. Sternly he leaned forward looking at Eri, his gaze wasn't intense but it was serious unlike the caring expression on Emi. Eri's body momentarily froze and he came closer.

"Eri look at me. The bad man is nothing more then that, a bad man. He had no morals and only desire to make himself stronger. He used you and made you terrified of yourself. Eri your quirk is not a curse, it is a gift. I understand it is scary now but that is because you don't have proper control over it. That's why I'm here, I can make sure you don't harm anyone with your quirk and help you perfect it. I'm a pro hero so you can trust me, I can take you home and make sure your safe," Shota said.

Eri's eyes widened and her mouth hung open. She was shocked. Her eyes then rapidly scanned over him, to see any trickery or malice in his face. Overhaul shown that expression to her so much even when he was 'being nice'. But as she searched his face, she found nothing but a serious expression. Emi smiled and looked over at her.

"And I'll be visiting a lot. I'll stop all of those little doubts and fears when I am around alright?" Emi cued. She risked reaching her hand over to rub against the girl to assure her. But to her surprise, Eri jumped past it and gripped her in a hug.

"Thank you!" she whimpered, her voice almost breaking. Eri shoved her face into Emi's neck and cried soft tears. Emi patted her heard and held her in her arms. She then turned to Shota with a wide grin, a look of pure happiness. Shota looked away and let out an exasperated sigh, her shook his head. But then he looked back up, turning to Emi and gave a soft smile. It made her squeal.

Dabi was struggling, he felt constrained. He hadn't been able to move in so long and the areas that strapped him to this hard and cold table had broken his skin. His dried blood covering a large area of his wrists, stomach and ankles.

His stomach was caving in, putting large amounts of pressure on his ribs. He hadn't had solid food as long as he has been here. He has no concept of time, for all he knew it could be night. He must have been here for a month at most right? That doctor guy seems to come in at pretty set times as how much of a neat freak he was. Dabi hasn't kept count but if that guy came in once a day, he is somewhere around the one month period.

Dabi was startled out of his twisted mind trying to form some type of sense to prevent him from going insane. Well, sanity has become a relative term for him, he tried cooking himself alive and has both seen and done some pretty messed up shit. But the point was that he wanted to keep his mind intact and not broken any further but that task is becoming increasingly more difficult.

"Here master, he is ready," he heard the shitty doctors voice rasp out with a Cheshire grin. 

'Master?' Dabi thought. 'He better not be talking about who I think he is talking about', Dabi growled but his voice gave up on him, causing him to cough. He heard a deep hum, one that he has heard many drugged up thugs make before. The man was amused and was grinning, except this time Dabi suspects the guy isn't on Trigger. 

He cranes his neck, shaking his head slightly to try and rid of his overgrown hair away from his eyes. His neck was stuck to the table but he could slightly move his head. He could see the doctor, his short body easily laughable to Dabi, the only reason he has any kind of power over him is the assortments of drugs he has on his stupid bench behind him. The second man was too tall, Dabi couldn't see his face but he could see what he was wearing. A clean tuxedo, Dabi could also see his hands and the were giants, veins were on the back of his hands and the looked as thick as fingers. 

'God that is definitely All For One,' Dabi growled in annoyance to cover up the small feeling of terror he was feeling. He hates feeling weak, something his father made him despise but what could he do? He was only able to force small wisps of his quirk and doing so caused incredible pain. He was stuck to a table with a man that could possibly have every quirk wanting something from him. 

Most likely his quirk. 

Dabi put his head back down and tried to look up at who he presumed to be All For One but his hair obscured the mans face once again. Dabi then felt something on his cheek, moving his eyes over, he saw All For One's hand. All For One was brushing his finger across Dabi's cheek and he moaned. Dabi took in a breath and his expressions tightened into a deep frown of disgust.

"I let you go the first time Touya Todoroki," All For One said, his voice deep but Dabi could hear the fuckers smile.

"I'm not fucking Touya," he wheezed, biting through the lack of oxygen he was getting. The atmosphere of the room dropped and suddenly he felt like something was crawling in his lungs. 

"Ah that's right, what do you call yourself now a days? Dabi was it. Dabi, cremation, not very subtle," All For One mused in a mocking voice making Dabi spit at him. "I had tried getting rid of you the first time because you were prohibiting Izuku, giving him hope. I could not have that. I needed him to break as he would be perfect at breaking everyone else. A villain that the symbol of peace created? A boy who longed to be a hero becoming the most terrifying villain in existence. That would have been a fantastic tale," All For One said with a disappointed sigh.

Dabi was in shock for a second. All For One knew all about this? Was he playing with strings all this time? How much of an effect did he make on what happened to Izuku and what was that about All For One killing him? Dabi vividly remembers trying to commit suicide. His influence couldn't have been that much though. 

Izuku wasn't a villain.

"Hah, but Izuku isn't a petty shit bitch," Dabi coughed up a triumphant smile.

"I don't see why your trying to act tough," the doctor said. Dabi snarled at him but his eyes suddenly widened when he felt two heavy fingers on his forehead.

"I had to let you go for someone who would have been greater. But that planned unfortunately collapsed. But luckily for me, you did not perished and now can be made useful. Both your quirk and your determination for a Nomu," All For One spoke.

Dabi froze at his words. His quirk being taken was a given from this man but being a nomu. He has seen and fought several of those things, each and everyone one of them being amalgamations. Dead eyes, exposed brain and forced to be servants to a man who acts like a child and has never heard of chapstick. 

That was a fate he never wanted to meet. Dabi hated being scared, it reminded him of how small he was compared to his father. Being forced to remember his past was what Dabi thought to be his worst nightmare. But now, as he lays stuck on a cold metal table with All For One over him, two fingers pressed on his forehead with the imminent future of being a mindless beast. Before Dabi could get some words out or even think of what words to say, pain shoots through his entire body.

All For One hums, a wicked grin on his lips and he licks them. He feels relieved as he floods into Dabi. This is an experience he is quite familiar with but this time is a lot more exciting. He was going to receive one of the most powerful quirks he has seen. It could kill someone in seconds from a distance. Most quirks with that power are touch related like his protégé Tomura. But Dabi has just so much more power, more potential. It would be so pretty to watch and listen to people burn.

All For One found the quirk. The light of blue and red swirling around each other. But what caught his attention was second light of a quirk. It was mostly white but small wisps of green and brown swirled around. This confused All For One, he has heard of people having two quirks but usually they either combined together at birth (like Katsuki and Shoto) or through a huge amount of trauma. 

All For One shrugged, ignoring that fact. It would just mean he would receive a second quirk. It couldn't hurt. All For One reached out his spiritual hand but paused when he took a closer look at Dabi's quirks.

The blue and red quirk was attacking and trying to consume the other quirk but it seemed unfazed. All For One became excited. Very few quirks showed activity in the 'unseeable' state. He couldn't wait to get his hands on that quirk.

He grabbed Dabi's quirk, his wide smile turning into a laugh. As soon as he touched it, he expected to reel the power inside of him. But that didn't happen. The quirk flared up and started consuming All For One. He was stunned and shocked, he attempted to fight back but it seemed like the second quirk was protecting him. All For One growled.

He pulled back from Dabi's head, stumbling onto his knees. His breathing had become hard and ragged and he put a hand to his chest. Dabi snapped his neck over to the man on the ground. All For One's head was facing the ground so he still couldn't see his face but he didn't need too. The man was in pain. Dabi rubbed his thumb over his index finger and managed to create a tiny blue spark. Dabi smiled with a psychotic grin. 

"Hah! That happened with Izuku, he couldn't take my quirk! Guess even your long existence couldn't compete with the destruction of my quirk!" Dabi laughed, his throat was dry and it made it sound like a horse but he kept going. Wheezing and coughing up laughter at the other mans misery,

The doctor quickly ran up to All For One and tried helping him. But his small body was little help with the sheer size of All For One. The doctor guided All For One out of the room with the large man grunting with exasperated breaths like he couldn't breathe. Dabi was still bellowing and laughing like a maniac as they left the room, shutting the door behind them.

(Authors Notes):

Dabi has been in there for 32 days if you were curious. I haven't made Eraserjoke a thing for a while as it was kind of unimportant. But here is a small mention of it again, the duo gaining ownership over sweet Eri. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Beware though, next one will mostly be filler as the final exams were coming up then the training camp.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The "One" For "All" ImagiVerse Studios द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

3.4K 62 10
{My First Deku Story} In a world where heroes are revered and admired, "What if... Izuku Was Born With One For All?" delves into the complex tale of...
184K 2.9K 29
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
6K 232 6
You've all heard the tale of Izuku Yagi. The son of All Might and the brother of Izumi Yagi. A child who lost everything as a result of not bearing a...
17K 482 9
Izuku Yagi only ever wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless but it seemed the whole world was against him, his parents unknowingly ignored him...