Psychopathic Infatuation

By Gratitude1207

Dahlia just moved to Woodsboro with some extra cash. She starts at this new school and the very first day, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaptee 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 5

3.5K 88 4
By Gratitude1207

"So, tell me who lives closest and in what direction." She spoke, looking through the rear-view mirror.
    "Take a right off of this road and just keep going straight, we'll be at my place in like five minutes. Billy lives just about 10 minutes away from me." Stu yawned, laying back, quickly drifting off to sleep. She turned the radio up a little bit and sat with Billy.
    "So..." He started. "What brought you all the way out here?" He said calmly.
    "Money. We moved here all the way from Iowa with basically a fortune after my dad won a lawsuit against a company."
    "Wow. You a daddy's girl?" 
    "Nope. If anything he fucking hates me. Every time he looks at me all he sees is his cheating ass wife." She bluntly said.
    "Not so different from me after all, huh?" She raised an eyebrow, glancing over at him curiously.
    "Sidney's mom and my dad had an affair behind one another's back, causing my mom to leave us. She kept him sane. For fucks sake she kept me sane." Everything clicked in Dahlia's head. Sidney had a broken trust with him because of their parent's past. 'Billy wasn't a bad person though, he wouldn't kill someone in cold blood for something that odd, would he?'
    Her thoughts were interrupted by Stu sitting up and telling the girl where his house was. She pulled up to his driveway and let him out. He thanked Dahlia before going inside.
    "So. I am in no way saying I think you did it, but would that explain why Sidney didn't trust you?" She questioned, getting into the car.
    "Nope." He spoke as she drove down the eerie street. "She doesn't know her mom was the reason for my mom leaving. She doesn't trust me because I had a mobile in my pocket and it fell." 
    "Wow. So she's the kind to jump to conclusions." Billy just nodded and looked out the window. 
    "Dahlia?" She hummed and glanced at him. His face had such innocence written all over it. "You're probably going to scream and kick me out of your car right here and now, but let me ask you something. Have you ever wanted to hurt another human being?"
    "Well... I can't say no,  but I can't fully say yes. My dad gets on my fucking nerves pretending I don't exist. Age 6 and you leave your daughter to make food because you don't want to look at her; but I couldn't live with myself if I hurt someone. He did love me at one point, but I still fault him. It's been ten years."
    "I see what you mean. My dad gets on my nerves too, not to that extent obviously, but he is always at the bottom of a damn bottle or has a hooker over. I can't remember the last time I slept right. Either yelling at me or moaning at a woman." He chuckled.
    "What about you?" He looked over at her with slight shock.
    "God you're really curious aren't you? Well, I wouldn't kill someone unless I had a very good reason. It's really weird how calm you are talking about this. I asked almost everyone of my friends this question and they have had slight fear of me ever since"
    "Well, no one is perfect. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, unless you're like Hannibal Lecter or Jeffrey Dahmer." They both laugh as she pulls up to a really run down house.
    "This is it." He calmly said. She turned into the long driveway before killing the engine. "Even though we just fucking met. I don't wanna leave. You're a really good person to hang around."
    "Why thank you. I could say the same about you. You're strange, which is why you intrigue me."
    "I intrigue you?" He laughed through his words, tilting his head.
    "God, I've said too much, go home before I embarrass myself more!" She joked and he smiled at her. A genuine smile. No cocky grin or stupid smirk. Smile across his face. "How often do you do that?"
    "What do you mean?" He asked, laughter calming down.
    "Smile. Genuinely."
    "Well, not often. Not even when I was with Sid."
    "Huh, more to the eerie exterior. I'm gonna guess you're just a big softie on the inside." He glanced down at her lips very quickly.
    "Stick around long enough and you'll find out." He smiled, winked, and then got out of the car.
    "See you tomorrow?"
    "Will do. Drive safe, hallway girl." He waved Dahlia off before she backed out of his driveway and made it home. 

Billy's Side
    'Great. I fell for her. Invited her to a party where I plan to murder literally everyone there. Why am I so stupid?!'
    He smacked himself in the head before slumping inside. The house was silent, per usual. He walked up the stairs and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Dahlia wouldn't get out of his brain. He didn't want to hurt her, he didn't want her to die by his hands or Stu's. He wanted her to be safe, alive, far away from the monster he is. 
    He felt the hot water run down his face as he tried to form a plan to get her out of here without her knowing he's a killer. 'This is probably the hardest choice of my life.' He thought to himself.
    He punched the shower wall before cutting off the water and getting out. He grabbed his clothes and threw them on, running out the door and to Stu's. Billy knew he was going to be asleep, but he'll wake Stu's dumbass up to get him on board with this.
    He makes it to his bedroom window and knocks on it. Moments pass before a tired face peered through. Stu opened his window and let him crawl in.
    "What the fuck are you here so late for?" Stu dragged out with sleep still in his eyes. Billy slapped it right out of him. "I'm up! What do you need Billy?"
    "We need to get Dahlia out of here."
    "You wanna kill the girl you're falling for?"
    "No! That's exactly opposite of what I'm trying to do. We need to scare her out of Woodsboro. Before this damn party. Please help me, there's only a few rules, no killing anyone or thing she is close to, and no killing her. We just need to taunt her out. Got it?"
    "Yeah man. I understand. You wanna make the first call or for me to?"
    "I'll make the first call, just freak her out a little bit. I'll see you shortly alright?"
    "Come wake me up before school man, tell me how it goes then." He nodded to him and climbed back out his window before jogging home. He grabbed his mobile phone and walked to the supermarket down the street. He had written down Dahlia's number from the phonebook on a slip of paper.
 There were very few houses and he saw her little beetle sitting outside. He made the call behind the supermarket and waited for her to pick up.
~~~~~~~
Hello! Quick chapter posting is really out of character, but since I did delete the story temporarily, it felt right to get these out a little sooner.
Things are going to start moving faster from here. I hope you all enjoyed! -🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1K 14
(Ghostface x Reader) A year after Sidney Prescott's father, Neil Prescott, was convicted for brutally murdering five people, a 17 year old girl calle...
37K 1K 19
Sequel to Scream: Woodsboro Massacre
33.4K 646 18
Y/n L/n, Tatum Riley's best friend just moved to Woodsboro. Introduced to Tatum's friends, there's one that stands out the most. Billy Loomis. As you...
118K 1.3K 22
A young female named (Y/N) moved into a small town called Woodsboro after a traumatic incident in her old town Black Hallows. Little does she know th...