Chapter 27

Billy's side

"Dude what do you mean we're gonna tell her?! You want to lose the best thing that has happened to you since you were fucking six?!" Stu quietly yelled at the brunette across from him. He knew it was a stupid idea, and he wasn't all that bright with social cues.

"I know how it sounds, but if I can trust her enough to know about us, then maybe we'll never have secrets again. I won't kill anymore and then we'll forget it ever happened." He understood how dumb it sounded, but this was important to him.

"You know what- fine. You get us sent to jail; I kill you." Billy smiled and shook his head. They walked out to the living room. They walked out of the room to see Dahlia playing with the dog on the couch. She didn't notice the boys' presence until they sat on the couch next to her.

"What's going on? Who died when I was gone?" She said with a small grin, but the lack of smile on either of their faces showed that maybe it wasn't a joke.

"Baby, when we tell you this- it will make sense, but I need you to know that we did this for a reason." Stu just sat there with his head down in guilt. "You remember when I asked you if you wanted to hurt someone before?" She meekly nodded, pulling the dog closer to her. "Well, when Sid accused me of being the murderer of her mom- she was very much correct. This also however means that the death of Steve, Casey, Principal Himbry, Tatum, and Kenny were all due to us. Sidney's dad is in jail because we staged it to look like he tried to kill Stu and I, but we made it out. Sidney got in the way and left with amisea." The silence was thick enough to cut.

"So you're saying that my boyfriend and his best friend are responsible for sending me out of the state for no apparent fucking reason?!" She yelled, tears pouring out of her eyes.

"No! That's not it! Billy missed a part. We sent you away to ensure you wouldn't get hurt in the process. That party was the crime scene. Dahlia, we love you and Billy wouldn't be able to live with himself if he killed you." Dahlia tensed up with fear.

"You love me? So you give me emotional torment for trying to protect you two and my own father. Which you know I have the worst relationship with!" She jabbed her finger into Billy's chest.

"Baby, I'm going to make this promise to you and myself. I swear on my own will to live and sanity that I won't kill another person." He went to grab her hands but she yanked them away.

"Sorry won't fucking fix this. Nothing will Billy. Yes, I love you. Yes, I want to be with you. Yes, I'm furious with you. I will not be a murderers girlfriend. The blood better be cleaned off of your fucking hands. I need time to think. Now that I know I won't get killed for walking out at night; I'll be back later." She grabbed her jacket and stormed out of the house, shoes pounding the hardwood. The door slammed and shook the whole house. Billy sat back on the couch with tears threatening to fall.

Dahlia's Side

She was furious with Billy. Her own boyfriend decided he wanted to force her out of town to 'save' her?

"He did it to save me... But if he didn't decide he wanted to kill Sidney then none of this mess would've happened. Granted then I wouldn't be dating him." She thought out loud to herself. Dahlia knew that she was right for reacting in such a way, but she also felt conflicted. So many lives were lost at those hands. The hands that held her, showed her everything would be okay, and most importantly, the hands that cared. Out of all of those lives they protected hers like a frail animal.

With a quick turn of her heel, Dahlia ran back to the house. She knew what she had to do. She burst into the door which caused Billy and Stu to stand up so quickly they almost fell over. She ran into Billy's arms with a sigh. He hugged her tightly, her hair falling into his hands and her hand over his chest. Billy stuck one arm out and pulled Stu into the hug as well. He gladly joined, earning a giggle from everyone.

Shortly after they recuperated, Dahlia sat down with the both of them. She breathed deeply, preparing herself for the words about to leave her mouth.

"I don't agree with you and your ways of relieving your anger, but I understand why you did what you did. I won't be turning either of you in, but I will not be forgetting this either. And yes, Billy you can meet my dad before the carnival at dinner. As for me tonight, I'll be going home to sleep because I am jet-lagged. Goodnight boys." She wrapped her boyfriend into another hug and offered one to Stu before leaving to go to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! We're reaching the end of this book! Do not fear, I am writing a Stu x OC soon! This may or may not be intertwined with this story...