Chapter 18

She got up out of bed and answered the phone. “Hello?” 
    “Hello dear Dahlia… Enjoying Iowa?” Her heart stopped.
    “How the fuck do you know where I am? You creep! You fucking followed me here! You said you would stay away from me if I abided by your wishes!”
    “Well no I didn’t follow you silly! I’m just making sure you stay your pretty ass there so you don’t get your poor daddy killed, or worse, your boyfriend. We wouldn’t want that huh?”
    “Leave them alone, please! I’ve done what you asked! I’ll stay as long as I need to for them to be safe!” She was crying, unsure if she was asleep or actually being stalked.
    “Don’t worry your pretty face, they’re going to be fine. Just stay out of Woodsboro, or else.” The line went flat and she slammed the phone down. This is going to be one long ass fucking year for her.

Billy’s Side
The day after Dahlia Left

    Stu was sitting on the phone with the voice changer in hand as he made the call. He was doing Billy a favor to make sure Dahlia stayed out of Woodsboro. 
As the call ended Billy and Stu were perfecting their plan for the party. Everyone was going to show up, Billy would kill Himbry as a distaction, Stu would kill Tatum, everyone would be gone and Sidney would be having some fun with Billy up stairs before Stu goes up to their room and  ‘kills’ Billy, and Sidney freaks out, her dad is framed, Billy and Stu left for dead. Simple, foolproof plan.
Stu was setting up for the party when guests started to roll in. Sidney and Tatum came first of course.
“Hey baby! Sid! Glad you two could come by! If you could, set out some snacks for the rest of the guests? It’s gonna be a fuckin’ great party!”
“Sure thing Stu. We picked some stuff up at the store before coming over.” Sidney said, grabbing the cheese puffs and other snacks, setting them in bowls on the kitchen island.
~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter, but things are really gonna take off from here. -🦋