Chapter 25

Billy was sitting at the parlor with a bouquet of white flowers for Dahlia. He was nervous as hell for her to come back. His leg was bouncing up and down, his hair was hanging slightly in front of his face, and he was profusely looking around for the girl.

All of his doubts faded away when her little BMW pulled up into the parking lot. She got out of her car with a smile, tears welling up in her eyes as she jogged towards Billy. He wrapped his arms tightly around her small frame.

"You actually came... I mean I didn't think you wouldn't, but i had my second thoughts.. God I missed you."

"Just shut up and hug me for a second, I missed this." They both giggled and stood there for a while, hugging one another close.

Moments passed before they pulled away. Billy put his hands on either side of the girl's face, wiping her tears away.

"Can I..?" She nodded as he softly pressed his lips to hers. Her arms slung around his neck, hands running through his hair. He smiled as a worker came up to them, clearing her throat.

"As cute as young love is, I'm gonna have to ask you to either order, or take this love session off of my property." She smiled snarkily as the two walked inside and ordered. Billy ordered for the both of them, grabbing mint chocolate chip for Dahlia and Strawberry for himself.

booth they did a year ago.

"You remembered?" She beamed as they sat down across from one another in the same "Well duh, how would I forget your order if I was planning this for so long?" She giggled and grabbed his hand.

"You have no idea how much I missed you. I mean Sid kept good company, but it was really weird. She had no idea who I was, or even you for that matter. Maybe it was someone with the same name and face..." She shrugged it off as the server set down their ice cream. Billy calmly ate his ice cream even with his mind whirring. Sidney and Y/N were friends? She went to the same school? What the hell happened? What does Y/N think?

"That's really odd.. Well whatever. Let's go visit Stu." He set the money down on the table as they both walked over to their own vehicles and drove the familiar way to the tall man's house.

They pulled in with smiles bright on their faces. They got out of their respective cars and interlaced their fingers together. Walking up to the door, Y/N knocking loudly with the metal knocker on the door. Stu's tired eyes widened in shock when he saw the girl. He hugged her tightly, causing her to lose her breath.

"You're back! We can finally go back to being the bestest trio in Woodsboro." He let the girl down before stepping aside for them to go into the house. It had the familiar feeling of home to Y/N, even if she hasn't stepped foot into the place before.

"Oh! Billy! Tell her about the carnival on Saturday!" Stu spoke excitedly. Billy smiled and turned towards the girl.

"There's the Halloween Carnival coming through town. It's basically a huge costume party with amusement park rides."

"Hell yes! Can we go?" Dahlia had a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"Well duh, we wouldn't mention it if we didn't have the plan of going." Stu rang out, causing everyone to laugh.

"Well, Stu. If you don't mind; we're gonna go on a small date."

"We are?" Billy nodded, putting her hand in his, intertwining her fingers. Stu pouted and gave the two another hug before walking them to the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two reunited at last, but this isn't the end just yet!