[BL] The Emperor's Little Dev...

By Novelists_Cat_520

Lin Shuan was born in a rich family back in Korea, his family is strict when it comes from fame and education... More

Chapter 1 -Successor
🅒hapter 2
🅐uthor's note
🅒hapter 3- Fear Resistance
🅒hapter 4-Acting
🅒hapter 5- Stairs
🅒hapter 6
🅒hapter 7
🅐uthor
🅒hapter 8
🅒hapter 9
🅒hapter 10
🅒hapter 11-Part I: Eclairs
🅒hapter 12-Part II: Sileam (Part 1)
🅒hapter 13 - Part II: -Sileam (Part 2)
🅒hapter 14-Part II: Sileam (Part 3)
🅒hapter 15 - Part II: Sileam (final)
🅒hapter 16-Part III: Library
🅒hapter 19-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 3)
🅒hapter 20-Part V: Temple Trip
🅒hapter 21-Part V: Temple Trip(part 2)
🅒hapter 22-Part V: Temple Trip(part 3)
🅒hapter 23- Part V: Temple Trip (Final)
🅒hapter 24- Blood Truth Test
🅒hapter 25- Ceremony and Jealousy
🅒hapter 26- Welcome Home
🅒hapter 27- Mirror
🅒hapter 28- Unexpected
🅒hapter 29- Almost Fainted But Still Fainted
🅒hapter 30- Ridiculous
🅒hapter 31- Bored
🅒hapter 32- What?
🅒hapter 33- Poke
🅒hapter 34- Wisteria Confession
🅒hapter 35- Is it okay?
🅒hapter 36- Nonsense
🅒hapter 37- Princess's Assistant
Special Chapter- Little Red Riding Cape
🅒hapter 38- Cousin
🅒hapter 39- The Therapist Game
🅒hapter 40- The Second Female Lead
🅒hapter 41- Love
🅒hapter 42- Lock Doors
🅒hapter 17 - Part IV: Bouquet Spying
🅒hapter 43- VIP Class?
🅒hapter 44- Where does my heart belongs to?
🅒hapter 45- Class Time
🅒hapter 46- Danced
🅒hapter 47- Fairy Rings
🅒hapter 48- Bloody^^
🅒hapter 49- Tears
🅒hapter 50
🅒hapter 51
🅒hapter 52
🅒hapter 53

🅒hapter 18-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 2)

9.7K 480 69
By Novelists_Cat_520

Seth’s POV

This bug has been following us for a while now, “Is this your son, Miss?” pointed the bug.

“Ah his my fr–”

“Yeah! I'm her son, please go away.” I said, Jellico was taken aback from what I said, his face wore a stiff face and smiled. “Is that so? Well aren't you the luckiest bastard, having a beautiful mother. So where's your father little guy.”

Ha?! Bastard?! You are the bastard! Can't believe how can this jerk be a male target, could it be that the story has hidden plots?

I'll check it later right now I wish I have a human bug repellent, to shoo this bastard here.

“My dad is in the mansion! Why do ask?! And I'm 15,im not a little guy” I coldly.

“Oh is that so~” Jellico wore a weird and creepy smile, “Little guy, why don't we become friends? Hm? You seemed like a fun kid” Jellico said.

“I'm sorry but I don't need a friend like you, so bye.” I pulled Lila out of the store, Alex followed and that guy kept staring. “Seth? What's wrong? Why are so bad at that kid?” Lila said.

“Aunt that person is very suspicious and I don't like him” I said and look back at that d*mned store.

“Really? He seems to be gentle. Anyone would not be suspicious about that boy?” Lila said.

That's why no one suspects it cause he wore a gentle and kind mask! Hope that bastard would stay away from us in the future.

“Seth, do want to go to the next store?” Alex finally spoke after so many events happened, “I guess so, I think Aunt is not satisfied yet with the spying” I said.

“Of course I'm not satisfied, I have still not entered enough store, come on! I have some owners to roast.” Aunt Lila said, I looked at Alex for his reaction, but he just shrugged and smile warmly

. Ugh handsome young men really deadly.

Hm, I didn't know that Alex was so handsome. I know that his already handsome but I never got a closer look at his good face and even his body screams perfection.

Wow the gods really made his face handsome and beautiful; that's a bit unfair.

Hm, we should get out of here the ladies on the street are itching to date this fine and beautiful masculine young man.

“Let's go, h*os are coming.” I said and pulled Alex and tried catching up with Aunt. Those ladies felt a little dangerous, so we might take precautions.

“Come over boys, next store!” Aunt Lila said.

We entered the second most popular boutique in the district, the building was big, it was the same size of aunt Lila’s store.

“Come on, let's go shopping. And later I will introduce you two to the owner of the boutique.” Aunt said.

We're not spying this store, but we go shopping?
I saw Alex in the side heaving, oh no.... Did I walk to fast?

“Sorry, young master Alex is didn't know that I was still holding your hand and got carried away from walking to fast, I'm sorry” I apologized and let his hand go. When I took my hand back, I saw Alex face in disappointment.

But the all of a sudden he turn back to normal and smiled brightly again. Is he angry at me?

“It's okay Seth, let's go I think aunt is trying to fight a lady.”

What? Aunt? We just came here for a second and aunt Lila already had a fight?

I look at the glass outside the store and found aunt fighting with a Karen. Alex pulled me inside the store.

When we went to inside we saw that karen, slapped auntie in the face.

I rushed to aunt and saw her face had a scratch on her right cheek, I saw that the noble lady has really sharp fingernails.

“Excuse me ma'am, what happened here?” Alex asked the noble lady, the noble lady faced Alex and arrogantly told Alex about his aunt being so poor and ugly.

“Your aunt even stepped on my dress! Hmp! How could she be so careless! This poor lady can't even afford a nice dress and dared to step on my beautiful dress!” the noble lady said.

What? Poor? Is there any thing that screams poor on aunt Lila's face?

Like is this crazy noble lady not see the gold earrings, rings and necklaces around aunt? Is she really that blind to not see it? I wanna pluck out her hair.

“I'm sorry for this accident ma'am, I know that my aunt didn't stepped on it on purpose.” Alex coldly and calmly explained, to the lady.

But the lady still insists on opening her mouth, and kept talking about.

How expensive and rare her dress is, and how can she go now to the Royal ball.

“Aunt, did you really did not stepped on her dress?” I whispered to aunt, Aunt Lila was in disbelief.

“How could you! I did not stepped on her ragged dress! She was the one pulled me and said that I stole my outfit!” Aunt Lila said in a very low tone.

I sighed and see if there's a nearby chair so aunt can sit down.

Suddenly when I was about to guide aunt to sit down in one of the store chair to let her sit; the lady that was arguing with Alex suddenly slapped him(Alex) and shouted.

Aunt Lila was furious and came to Alex side, while I followed her.

“How dare you slapped my nephew! What power do you have and had the right to slap him!” Aunt Lila said.

“Who I'm I? Well! I am just happened to be the wife of Viscount Dillious, Lotus Dillious. The queens trusted aid and friend!” the lady said.

This btxh is really arrogant! Pft! Really she the queen’s friend? As I remember she was just a lowly servant of the queen, who have manage to marry a viscount.

The queen didn't like her at all and this btxh having some fantasy about her being on a higher status?!

Ha! She and the queen only meet three times and talked to her like 1.0 seconds, and now here she is claimed that she had close relationship together with the queen.

“Really? The queen likes to be friends with you? A lowly servant?” suddenly a familiar voice rang around the store.

Everyone was shocked and was surprised to see the only prince of the empire, Prince Jax.

Every one bowed and paid respect to the young man, Viscountess Lotus was shock to see the prince, her face was very pale.

She never thought that the first prince would be here right this moment and embarrassed her.

Why is he here? Shouldn't a prince be busy? Why is he here in the first district?

Is he buying new clothes? I should just keep this question in my mouth.

“Y-your Highness! I am very please to meet you here! ” said Lotus.

The prince glanced at her with a cold glance, and later changed it into a cheerful smile. “Hello Aunt Lila, long time no see” said Jax.

“Hello Jax, long time no see too! Oh you grew up so fine!” aunt Lila said.

I never thought Aunt Lila had connections to the prince. “Hey, Alex” Jax said, and Alex answered it with a bow and smile.

“Well nice to meet you again, Seth” Jax said, I bowed and greeted him back, “it's an honor your majesty, to see you again” I said.

Lotus was all silent and didn't even dared a move, aside from lady Lotus, Aunt Lila can't keep her arrogant aura at all and smirked. “So your majesty, what can this ‘poor’ lady can help you?” Lila said.

“I'm just here to visit the district auntie, and I have remembered that I haven't visited you in a while” Jax smiled and I sudden felt a chill ran through my back as he took a glance at me.

Weird ᶘಠᴥಠᶅ..........

The people talked a little bit and did not notice at Lotus’ face which is envy and resentment.

Lotus was sweating hard, and finally she fainted. I could only pinch eye brows in disappointment, this lady like to fake faint in the middle of the day.

Lotus is known to be the best fake fainter in the noble circle, she has been caught before that she was fake fainting but still denies the idea.

I don't know how could viscount Dillious can take this creature as a wife. (A/N: Facepalm in disappointment 🤦‍♀🤦‍♀🤦‍♀🤦‍♀🤦‍♀)

“Take lady Lotus back to her home, and go tell the queen that I can't make it to her tea time.” Jax said to a guard.

“Your majesty I'm afraid that the queen will be angry if you can make it this time, the queen has already organized everything.” the guard said,despite the fear in his eyes he firmly responded to the prince with all courage, Bravo! Missouri Guard.

The atmosphere of the store suddenly turned cold, and the costumers were trembling in fear.
Jax looks at the guard coldly.

Jax sighed and went his attention back to us, “Seems like I can't stay longer stay and chat, Aunt. I'll be going now” said Jax and smiled.

“Goodbye master Seth, Alex see you in the castle.” Alex nodded and waved at the prince, and me I just bowed and said bye.

After the prince left, aunt Lila again picked some clothes and gave it to me and casually walking around the store like she just have not talked to the only prince of the empire.

“Come on Seth, try these on.”

Aunt Lila pushed me to the fitting room and made me wear anything that looks good to my appearance. “Aunt Lila why do I have to do this?” I said, Aunt Lila came closer and fixed my hair. “Should it be the blue one or the black one?” Aunt Lila said.

“Which do you pick Seth?” Aunt Lila asked, “I pick the black. And aunt answer me please.” I begged, I have been asking Aunt Lila the same question over and over again.

“Sigh.... Okay. Your dad asked me to help you pick up a suit for your ‘Blood truth’ test. Ugh I wish they change the name of that damn test.” said the woman.

“My dad? You mean my real dad dad? It hasn't even proven yet I'm his son, and how do you know my dad?” I asked, since I was a little kid I always know that Aunt Lila is not a simple person at all, but I never thought that he would know my dad.

“Your father is really positive that you are his son, from the looks of you? Boy do want to see the mirror? You look exactly like your father when he was just wee little bean.” Aunt Lila said as he pinches my cheeks.

Ah~ the dark memories of my cheeks being destroyed.

“Alex can you hold Seth for a mean time? This kid is ticklish and it is really hard to measure this kid.”
Aunt Lila said. Alex was already behind me and held my waist gently. Suddenly a lady with a measuring tape started measuring me.

“Ha–” oh no! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curse this body of mine for being ticklish. Suddenly a warm breath tickles my ears and it was Alex.

“You okay? You can laugh if you want”Alex whisper. Dude! I feel like I can't laugh anymore! Get your handsome face out if my ears.

“A–h, n-o I'm fine I'm not really ticklish anymore” thanks to someone!

“Really? Are you holding your breath? Why is your face red?”

Cause your too close! “Hey! Alex you can let him go now” Aunt Lila said. Alex finally let go of me. Finally! I'm free!

“Now come on let's meet the owner.”

+++++++++++++++++++
I have nothing to say

See you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👻👻👻Boo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...