The Boy in Leather

Per CaseyEllis3

A girl who got diagnosed with cancer before her mum died has lost everything- that is until 3 ghosts showed u... Més

Chapter One- The Build-up
Chapter 2- Ghosts.
Chapter 3- Wake Up.
Chapter 4- Wake Up.
Chapter 5- Bright
Chapter 6- Flying Solo
Chapter 7- Flying Solo Part 2
Chapter 8- Flying Solo Part 3
Chapter 9- i got the music
Chapter 10- I got the music
Christmas- NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 11- I got the music pt.2

372 6 12
Per CaseyEllis3

WARNING: bad language

We landed in Trevor "Bobby" Wilson's house and accepted the fact that since I was NOT a ghost, I would most likely get caught.

"Bobby's house is ridiculous." one of the boys said, I couldn't see who it was as I was too focused on the fact that Reggie still hadn't let go of my had and showed no sign that he was going too.

"Have you seen all these platinum records?2 Reggie pointed out, I could tell that he was as much hurt as Luke.

"Platinum?" Luke rushed over to Reggie.

"He recorded my name is Luke! My name is Luke!" I frowned at the fact that i had never questioned this song but it all made sense I suppose. 

"It's him!" I whisper-shouted when I heard heavy footsteps and rushed to hide behind a wall before he could see me.

"Hey Carrie, I'm gonna meditate." Great. Carrie was home, I was hoping she would be at Nick's or something.

"He wears sunglasses indoors." All three boys grimaced at this while I sniggered.

 "I'm in the den!"  Carrie shouted back.

Before I knew it I was being pulled along by Reggie and about to help them 'haunt' Bobby. 

Whilst the boys were having a conversation with Alex on the stairs, I heard Julies voice and decided that I would have a less chance of being caught if I were to catch up with them rather than sneaking around Carries house with 3 ghosts that couldn't be seen. So with a small squeeze if Reggie's hand, I snuck back downstairs, through the back and circled round to the front door.

"Hey guys sorry it took me such a while catching up with you, I was so thirsty I had to stop a few times. Hey that reminds me- mind if we come in for a glass of water Carrie?" Flynn smiled knowing that Carrie wouldn't say no.

"Fine. If it'll make you leave faster. Don't break anything." Carrie snarled and I gave her a fake smile as I stepped through the front door.

"Where are you?" Julie asked as Carrie left to go get out glasses of water.

"Jules their upstairs." I replied guiltily.

"No I'm not. I'm right here." Nick made all of us jump at the unexpected intrusion.

"Nick! Look Flynn, Skylar it's Nick!" I frowned. Since when has she ever called me Skylar? "Nickster, Nicky-poo, Nickalicious. make it stop." she chuckled awkwardly.

"Hey! Glad your here Nicky-poo. We just wanted to let you know that Julie's band is playing the school dance." Flynn smiled sweetly at the boy who was laying on the sofa.

"Oh yeah. No I...I know I saw your post" I was about to reply when Carrie interrupted.

"These girls bothering you babe?" She plastered on a fake smile and a sweet voice.

"No, just telling us about the dance tonight." Nick replied oblivious to Carries obvious viciousness towards the 3 girls.

"Right. Julie and her hologram band are playing, saw your post. Hey Skylar? Have you seen the comments on your Insta post lately?" I was taken back this but I was even more hurt at Julie trying to hold in her laugh. I didn't reply and just looked down to the floor.

"How'd you hear about the hologram stuff anyway?" she pressed further.

"The Internet. it's not just full of makeup tips" Flynn defended me in which I shot her a grateful smile.

"Uh so what do you say babe?2 Nick finally spoke up before the spat could turn more serious.

"Sure. Lets check out the hologram show." Carrie stared.

"Great I'll make sure all my buddies are there." Nick smiled generously.

"Oooh! How exciting! That's a lot of people staring at you. You girls remember where the door is right?" Carrie tried to intimidate us.

"Yeah. Oh no!" Julie replies as she 'accidently' spilled her water all over the floor. Carrie went to stand up to get something to clear up the mess but I stopped her.

"No no no. We'll get them. We know where they are." Me and Julie then climbed up the stairs leaving Flynn to distract Carrie and Nick.

"Guys! For your sake you better not be up here." Julie hissed.

"They are Jules. The went to haunt Tre-Bobby." I corrected.

"What! And you didn't stop them?! What the hell S!" Julie was really getting on my nerves now.

"What the fu- no we are not doing this now we will talk after we have found the boys." I scolded.

It was then that we noticed all 3 boys moon Bobby after he had run out screaming that he needed to see his therapist.

"So did you guys have fun in there?" Julie shouted at the boys and so i decided to step in.

"Hey no Jules cut them a little slack he stole all of their songs and didn't give them any credit. It's like the worst form of betrayal." Luke nodded and murmured thank you.

"That's enough Skylar I've had it with your obvious jabs at me. Every time you open your mouth all your trying to do is embarrass me. Is it jealousy, because I have a band and you don't?" What. The. Fuck. Since when was this a thing?

"What? Jules if anything it's been the other way round, your constantly leaving me out of things, being rude and sometime you act like its just your mom like me and Carlos haven't had the same amount of time with her and miss her as much as you do too. Look I'm not trying to fight Jules but I don't get where this is coming from." I defended, the boys now going silent.

"Are you kidding me?! Everything here is your fault. YOU didn't stop the boys from haunting Bobby. YOU got me kicked out of the music programme hell it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that YOU killed mom!" At the last sentence I gasped tears steaming down my face. Why was she saying this?

"what" I whispered. Carrie, Flynn and Nick had stepped out of the house to witness the commotion.

"Oh come on Skylar! Why did you think I hated you after mom died? It was all your fault. If you hadn't had cancer and wasted all of mom's energy on caring to your every needs then she would still be here. YOU. KILLED. HER" none of them knew about my cancer. I looked at the boys they all had disgusted looks on their faces. And Reggie's was hurt- he looked at me with tears in his eyes. I turned my head to look at Carrie and Flynn she looked guilty at the revelation.

"Julie...I know that you blame me for this but that wasn't your thing to tell. Please just stop before you make things worse. Please." My heart hurt.

"Stop playing the cancer card Sky. You killed mom. I wish you had died when you had the chance." Even she looked taken back at her words. A this point I didn't care who was there.

"Well then you might actually have the chance again because guess what... my check up came up positive. I have cancer again! So maybe if you pray hard enough you'll get your wish." My tears were endless now. My body racked with sobs as she seemed to have snapped out of her anger and started crying.

"Wait Sky, I didn't mean it. Why didn't you tell me I can't believe this. After everything I've lost I thought you would've known to tell ne. What am I going to do?" She sobbed but no one was convinced.

"Stop playing the victim Julie. You'll be fine it's my understanding you want this to happen anyways. I cant talk to you right now."

"Sky if you need some time to cool off come with us we have a meeting with Alex's new friend about Bobby. It could be  a distraction." Luke held his hand out to me. I took it.

"That's be great guys thanks." I smiled through my tears but it didn't reach my eyes.

"Wait guys we go on at 9. Please don't be late." unbelievable. After everything she still expects me to be there.

"I'm not coming the boys can go I wouldn't hold you back from that but sing on your own" she nodded and looked at me with sorry eyes. I think she understands the gravity of what she did now.

"We'll be there but Julie we need to talk after about what just happened that wasn't cool." Alex spoke up.

"Alex it's fine" I nodded. Luke handed me over to Reggie as I hugged him tightly. I can't believe this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- OMG HEY GUYS! so my laptop exploded..... ANYWAYS this was a heavy chapter soooo sorry about that but anyways.

OMG GUYS WE ARE AT 1.7K READS LIKE WTFFFFFFF.

It think it was chapter 2 when I was literally thanking you guys for 15 reads and now almost 2k LIKE WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH i literally love everyone of u.

 Comment and vote please <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

213K 5K 40
the one where two ex best friends find each other once again in the afterlife
29.6K 574 17
"we're not who we used to be we're not who we used to be we're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me trying to remember how it feels to...
35.5K 660 23
you're best friends with flynn and julie, they've always been there for you especially through you losing your passion to sing and you've been there...
24.8K 467 19
𝗟𝘆𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻- Bobby's daughter. She lived with her mother in NYC but she has decided to move with her father to persuade her music career...